Start by marking “Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)

Bayside Escape

(Bayside Summers #4)

Fall in love at Bayside, where sandy beaches, good friends, and true love come together in the sweet small towns of Cape Cod. Bayside Summers is a series of standalone steamy romance novels featuring alpha male heroes and sexy, empowered women. They're fun, flirty, flawed, deeply emotional, always passionate, and easy to relate to.

**BAYSIDE ESCAPE is a USA TODAY Bestseller
ebook
Published March 6th 2019 by Melissa Foster

To ask other readers questions about Bayside Escape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bayside Escape

Start your review of Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Bayside Escape was the fourth book in the Bayside Summers series by Melissa Foster. It was also part of Foster’s Love In Bloom series.

I loved Andre and Violet. Violet had been central in the previous books as the untouchable, hard to get to know sister/friend. But we also knew she really liked everyone, she just didn’t know how to show it. Violet was care free like her mother and had never put down roots for very long. That was the only life she knew.

Andre was awesome from the onset. He met Viol
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just want to make it clear that this is not my first read & Melissa Foster happens to be a TOP 5 of my author's! Therefore I have read almost every single book of her's and also have read this entire series.

I LOVED Andre so much in this. Actually I loved both characters because they were unique and strong in their own. I loved Andrew because after having gone through his hardship, he is standing strong and willing to put himself out there again. The reason I loved Violet a.k.a Daisy is because
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 05, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I read half the book before I gave up. I don't even know how I managed to get there. I don't know if I am on a book funk or something because everyone else is loving the book, but I couldn't bring myself to finish it and I know what didn't help with the whole situation. The only bright spot was the mention of Brindle whose book is one of my most anticipated reads of 2019. I assume Andre was one of the men she mentioned spending a lot of time with.

Before you accuse me of misogyny or hate or anyt
Susan Gorman
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will admit that Violet wasn’t my favorite character in the Bayside series. Violet exemplifies the word badass. Swearing, gruff behavior, black clothes and a motor cycle—yes-that’s Violet. Her behavior bothered me but, Violet loved her sister Desiree and would do anything for her. I knew underneath the tough talk and black leather there was a story waiting to be told.

Bayside Escape is one of my favorites Melissa Foster novels. It’s so much more than I expected. There are a lot of family and tr
Escape into a Booksite
*3 Stars*

This one took me a while to get into. I was probably about half way through and still not feeling that I was really into it, so I put it down for a couple of weeks. When I picked it back up, I finished the rest of the book in one sitting.

It seemed to take quite a while to get going for me. Also I would keep trying to place everyones names because there are so many characters in the worlds that Melissa Foster has created, and whilst they can be read as standalones, I've read so many dif
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
From the first moment I read her work, I became a fan of Melissa Foster’s novels. Her stories of family, love and friendship always leave a lasting impression. Once again, she delivers a gripping and emotional tale about love, family and friendship.

I first met Violet in Bayside Desires and since then I wanted to learn more about her. Secretive and complex in nature, I could not wait to peel away her layers and learnt what made her tick.

Violet has no filter. She says what she feels and makes no a
Nadine Bookaholic
I know, I know I start off each of my reviews for a Melissa Foster book saying what a fan I am but I seriously am a huge fan. I have enjoyed each of her books I have read and have eagerly awaited reading a few as well, Violets story is one of those books. I have been in love with the badass Violet since we met her and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her book to find out what made her tick, I knew there had to be a story that would pull at my heart strings and boy oh boy was there!

Violet didn'
Isha Coleman
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4) by Melissa Foster

The appeal of Violet is that she holds nothing back. Her boundless energy, fiesty spirit and smart mouth are how she copes with a broken heart. Why is it that the people that exude such strength on the outside tend to be covering up the bruises they carry on the inside? Andre and Violet are a wound that never had the chance to heal. Their relationship is messy, endless and in need of more than a bandage. The wounds cut deep. The pain ha
Mary Mooney
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
This is the forth book in the series and should be read in order so you don't miss anything with this group of friends. This is Violet and Andre's story and I think it might be my favorite so far.
Violet is Desiree's sister and she is kinda standoffish, she takes off and doesn't tell anyone where she is going. Keeps things to herself, doesn't dress like a girlie girl and rides a bike. So when th
Sharon Martin
Hands down this is my favorite Bayside couple by far, and I have loved them all, but Violet and Andre hit bullseye with all the feels. I loved every minute of their story.

Their powerful feelings instantly begin to stir deep inside as they are unexpectedly reunited at Desiree and Rick's wedding. Andre's pain and sense of loss since losing Violet previously is really quite overwhelming. Both confused on how things ended before, their infectious feelings for each other go from pain and built up ten
Lisa Dryden
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting to get to know the real Violet and what was under all the badass and sass since she was introduced. I always new there was more to her and I was not disappointed.

Violet hides the real story of what she has been through and the heartbreak under a tough exterior that is hard to crack but underneath there is a beautiful soul who loves with her whole heart, a heart she will protect at all cost. However at her sisters wedding a blast from her past has her in turmoil, Andre was the
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
chemistry, secrets, tears, chocies

Overall 5 out of 5 stars
Performance 4 out of 5 stars
Story 5 out of 5 stars

The chemistry between Violet and Andre keeps you in the story. How could he be with her and show up to a wedding with her mother? The journey back to a second chance with the one that got away will make you a believer that true love exist out there somewhere. These two had that chance to cement their romance over time, space, and a foreign country. Something had her run and left him hear
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019
I have been dying to read Violet’s story from the moment we first met her in Bayside Desires. She is one feisty, strong woman who keeps her cards close to her chest, and I always knew there was a side to her she wasn’t showing her family and friends.

Violet Vancroft is not only feisty but she also has a heart of gold hidden underneath that tough exterior that she hides behind. We also knew that she had loved and lost but she never really spoke about it too Desiree since moving to Bayside. But Vio
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! It was a nice second chance romance story and I really loved seeing the connection Between Andre and Violet blossom. This was the first book I’ve read in this series and although they are able to be read as a stand-alone, I really want to read the others so I can get to know and understand all of the characters on a deeper level. This was a really enjoyable read, I loved it!
Carly Wilson
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
‘Bayside Escape’ is the fourth book of the Bayside Summer series, and the long-anticipated story of ‘Violet Vancroft’.

For those of you who are die-hard fans of the Bayside Series like myself, I am sure you were all eagerly awaiting the book that would unravel her as a character just like I was.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review, and I can honestly say that I adore Violet and Andre’s romance. This book had me laughing at Violet’s snarky sass one moment but then crying at her
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bayside Escape by Melissa Foster is book Four in the Bayside Summer Series. This is the story of Violet Vancroft and Andre Shaw. This can be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Violet and Andre were once hot and heavy into each other until Violet slipped away. Violet didn't really know what she wanted it thought until she made contact again with her sister. Andre feeling the loss of her tried to move on with his live and his career. Then an unexpected meeting between the two set sparks flyin
Silvie Armas
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Violet and Andre. Violet had lead a nomadic life thanks to her mother. Because of this she was scared of commitment. So when she met and fell in love with Andre she was terrified of getting hurt. That’s when she left him behind. Since leaving Andre she has put down roots with her sister.
She has never forgotten Andre and knows he’s the love of her life. She was floored when at her sister’s wedding Andre arrived. She was flooded with emotions, so was he. Will Violet give into
Kaitlyn
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bayside Escapes is full of amusement, romance, and friendships. All the characters in this story help bring this book to life and make it a fun read.

Violet seems like a strong woman who is not afraid to say what is on her mind. Violet's lack of filter is my favorite thing about her. Violet is far more than she seems. She has a huge heart, but she keeps it guarded.

Andre is determined, a leader, and caring. Falling in love before made him rethink his life and what he wanted to do with his career.
Lynn Mullan
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This book was a fantastic read...it has all the feels.
I have always thought that there was more to Violet, and that behind the brashness and cussing was a kindhearted person who just wanted to be loved. This story is captivating. Violet and her man will leave you swooning. Plus we have all the usual gang at Bayside, the 'sexy' breakfasts, and Lizzy makes a reappearance. A right romping good read. Loved it!
Shelly
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violet and Andre prove to us that different can often mean difficult; but not impossible. Violet's free spirit and Andre's strong roots are a combination that most would think couldn't work -- yet with time, the lines blur and we see how deep the two intertwine with another. Our hearts ache at how Violet could up and leave Andre; but as we dive into her life, it's easy to understand why she left. Andre takes what little he has left of Violet and seeks her free spirit by traveling the world, purs ...more
Leila
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Lanta. This read was ah-mazing!

Violet – hard headed, stubborn, tough as nails, mouthy, dark Violet. Who knew there was an entirely different side to her!?

I feel like my personality is quite similar to Vi’s dark personality so I loved being able to read her story.

I don’t remember reading anything about Andre or Vi’s love or Vi’s anything previously (I have read a lot of Melissa books so who knows!) but it was great to read about that romance and see Andre re-appear.

I love that Andre was a
Toni
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love romance books and Melissa Foster is one of my absolute favorite writers. I have been following the Bayside characters for a while now and love each and every one of them. I couldn’t wait until Violet’s story came out and now that it is I loved reading it and seeing her get tamed, well as tame as she can be.

Violet and Andre story was amazing and so sweet yet not too sweet because if you’ve met Vi in the other stories you know she’s not into that mushy love stuff. Vi is a hard one to crack
Sonya Neal
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word, this book is so hot! I've been waiting for more of Violet's story for some time, and the fact that she is reconnecting with Andre, her one love, made this an amazing story!

Violet and Andre came together with a huge passion which quickly developed into love, but their lives were so different that Violet was determined that they couldn't make it work. So she ran. In the middle of the night. No forwarding address, nowhere for Andre to even start to look for her. And she moved on with he
Renee Entress
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers #1)
Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers #3)

This is Violet and Andre’s story. Violet left Andre two years ago when she didn’t think they would ever work. Now they cross paths again while he is traveling. The love and passion is still there but can they try again
Michele
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violet is a rough tough female who has had a gypsy like existance due to the fact that her Mom was always on the move. Violet was afraid of commitment so when she actually fell for a guy she ran--. Her Mom pulled a fast one which got both Violet and her sister together--but Violet still had a life none of her friends knew about.

Then the man of Violets dreams showed up with her Mom for her sister's wedding with the guy she had run from all those years ago--Fiasco-as you can well imagine! Then her
Avid Reader
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers #4) by Melissa Foster
4 stars
M/F Second Chance Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the fourth book in this series and while they can be read as a standalone, I highly suggest that you read them in order, as several characters makes repeat appearances. Also, it will help you understand Violet on a deeper level.

Violet is the snarky, tells it as it is, sometimes inappropriate friend that everyone loves. Despite her upbringing, Vio
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in the series - I would definitely recommend that you read them in order, as this one pulls together many previous strands ... and finally gives us the insight into Violet's past as well as great hope for her future! I am assuming that you are up to date in my review.

Desiree and Violet's mother Lizza makes an appearance at Desiree's wedding and brings a most unexpected guest, Violet's one true lov
Cathy Geha
Bayside Escape by Melissa Foster

Dr. Andre Shaw had no idea that taking a break to decompress and going to a wedding with a woman he knew and worked with would provide him with the opportunity to find out why Violet Vancroft left him without an explanation two years before. They got off to a bit of a rough start their second time around but once the air was cleared and they realized they were still in love with one another there was an easy romance to read and enjoy. The two are perfect together
Rosie Amber
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Bayside Escape is book four of the Bayside Summers series of contemporary romances. This is a stand alone story, but to get the most from the series I suggest reading them in order as characters from the previous books all appear here.

This is the story of Violet and Andre and their second chance at love. The pair met abroad two years ago, but broke up when Violet was called back to the States. They meet once more at Desiree's wedding (Violet's sister).

I've looked forward to Violet's story, her
Nicki Conroy
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Violet has always been one of my favorite characters. She just has so much going on for herself. She may not see it but she definitely has it all together.

I've been waiting to read Violet's story. I was unsure if the man she left behind would play a part in her story or not but I love that Melissa Foster brought Andre back into Violet's life. Bayside Escape definitely kept me on my toes as I followed the life Violet had built for herself in the states. I was torn, at times, that Violet would fin
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Your Love Is Mine (Maine Sullivans, #1; The Sullivans, #19)
  • The Art of Loving Lacy (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens #4)
  • The Corner of Heartbreak and Forever (Sweet with Heat: Standalone Romance Novel)
  • Playing By Heart (Valentine Bay #4)
  • Sweet Escape at Bayside (Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers #4)
  • Just One Kiss: Bea & CJ (Crossroads, #14)
  • Unraveling the Truth About Love (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens #3)
  • There Goes My Heart (Maine Sullivans, #2; The Sullivans, #20)
  • Making Whoopie (Hot Cakes #3)
  • Promise of a New Beginning  (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens #5)
  • As Long As I Have You (London Sullivans #1)
  • Forking Around (Hot Cakes #2)
  • And Then There Was Us (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #6)
  • Captivating in Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #6)
  • Always Be Mine (Sweetbriar Cove, #9)
  • Rocking Her Heart (Valentine Bay #3)
  • Sweet Home Louisiana (Boys of the Bayou, #2)
  • Sunkissed Days (Magnolia Sound, #0.5)
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: https://MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here: https://MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

FREE Love in Bloom Family Trees: https://MelissaFoster.com/RG

FREE Series Reading Order Checklist: https://MelissaFoster.com/SeriesCheck...

FREE

Bayside Summers (6 books)
  • Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers, #1)
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
  • Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers, #3)
  • Bayside Romance (Bayside Summers Book 5)
  • Bayside Fantasies (Bayside Summers, #6)