Start by marking “Breathless (Merciless Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Breathless (Merciless Book 3)

(Merciless #3)

From USA Today bestselling author W Winters comes an emotionally captivating and thrilling, romantic suspense.

Her lips tasted like Cabernet and her touch was like fire.
I was blinded by what she did to me. I so easily fell for something I thought Id never have.

I was weak for her and shouldve known better. I shouldve known she could never love a man like me.

She brought out
Published September 4th 2018 by Willow Winters

To ask other readers questions about Breathless, please sign up.
Sophie The series is....
Merciless
Heartless
Endless!
You can click one and two now! Three and four are on pre order <3
Lori No! The next one is the final book in this series, and let me just say, you do NOT want to miss a word of this story!

Start your review of Breathless (Merciless Book 3)
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
This is pretty much how I looked the entire time while reading this book! After the cliffhanger at the end of book 2, I almost lost my mind. But this book made it all better. Holy hell! It's so good!

The wait for Breathless was killer! I've become SO invested in these characters. It felt like I was sitting on pins and needles waiting to see how things would turn out. Obviously, I had a very clear idea of what I wanted and needed from this next installment because am type A, but amazingly

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ Three family fighting over territory, in between there is always going to be casualties- hopefully Aria Talvery will find Mercy in Carter
Breathless starts right where Heartless left off, & the book does not slow down from there. I really dont want to say much more then ➳Loyalties are tested & boundaries are pushed to the limit.

Courtney
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GOD DAMNIT WILLOW!!!! Just when I think we are getting an HEA, you go and throw another damn twist into this plot!!! I love you and hate you right now. LOL Thankfully we do not have to wait extremely long for the final book.

Breathless continues on from where Heartless ended and the plot keeps moving at an incredible pace. This book definitely hits more on the plot of the mafia and how Carter intends to bring down each player and their families. But we still get that intense and fucked up
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
41/2 stars

I lived for this....the war and I didnt think it was going to get better but more fool me it was so darn good. I did get an odd feeling of here we go again with Carter and Aria 😉 but I think getting the gist of how everything came about, finally clicked when it left off on Book 2 and an understandably why Aria had to do it.

Just the characters and the plot of the story gets better and sometimes what you think happens doesnt and I like that, but it also makes you think oh I hope nothing
Snow

Good.
Very good.
Even though, I disliked the heroine now, I found this so "jo-Jo" effect annoying as fuck and I couldn't really connect with this "I love to hate you, but I hate to love you" shit...urgh...

I'm not even sure, what they are NOW, enemies to lovers, lovers to haters and back, but not...shit

Still, loved the hero, well anti-hero...

and the fuck, what is that ending about...cutting it off like that...I didn't really expect to have another sequel after this...but apparently there is...ah
Priya
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tammy
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so Breathless picked up right where book 2 ended and everything is still intense and kept me glued to the pages in this book. This series is one that needs to be read in order, because the order does matter.

I am loving that Aria is finally growing stronger and standing up for herself and proving that she isnt fragile and naive. She is struggling with her actions towards Carter in the book and then she tells Carter that she would try to be with Nikolai if he was gone and Carter cant get
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I hate to say this but Breathless is my least favorite book of this series. I understood the disconnect between Aria and Carter but both of these characters are being beyond stubborn. Arias actions at the end of the previous book sets the tone for this one and the consequences may very well be the end of what Carter and Aria were starting to build. With war comes casualties, will their relationship be the
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
OMG!!!! I could not put this book down!!! With the ending of the last one in this series, I was not sure how this one was going to hold up. But OMG Breathless did not disappoint!!! Man, this is such a great series!!! So dark and twisted and sexy as hell. LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!!

Reviewed by: Amanda A.
Ann
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 stars
I started this series thinking it was a duet, then i found out it's a trilogy but now it's at least 4 books🤬...i am so disappointed. I am not going to read more of this
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Breathless was the third installment in the Merciless series and I honestly could not read this book fast enough. I absolutely love Aria and Carter and seriously have become addicted to their story! And that ending!! Gah!!! I can't wait for Endless!

I won't lie. I have an unhealthy obsession with Carter and Aria. It is swoony, sexy, heartbreaking and intense but also frustrating at times since every step forward is followed by a step back. But that is also the nature of the beast and the reason
TF
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars!
Milica's Bookshelf
This is good, so good... better than the previous first two parts.
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

4.5 Stars

The war continues with Breathless, book three in the Merciless series, and easily the most action-packed one yet. I could not put it down, desperate to see how the territory battled worked out and even more eager to discover if Aria and Carter could find a way. Of course, Willow Winters leaves us guessing again and we're left hoping, hoping for life, for love, for the battle to end.

"In her strength, she's at her most beautiful."

Kitty Thomas
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
I don't even know what to say about this book. I love Carter going a bit growly with her again. I love the angst in this book, the friendship budding with Addison, and Aria really coming into her own and slowly becoming a badass in her own right. The cliffhanger is evil, but the next and final book is ready to go on my ipod. After I listen to this one I should be able to gather my thoughts re: the entire series. But I'm loving this and highly recc it!

Also, Willow made a reference to Comfort Food
emily
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Breathless was an Awesome read. Loved Carter and Aria! Looking forward to reading the final book to finish their story. 5 stars!! I voluntarily reviewed a Advanced Reader copy of this book.
brown_eyed vixen
Carter and Aria. Two damaged souls find one another in the most screwed-up of circumstances. The stakes become higher in this book as we get to see a little into the relationship of Daniel, Carter's brother, and his love Addison. Addison becomes infuriated at the way Aria has been treated at the hands of Carter, and it only gets worse when she finds out that Daniel knew all along. The two are removed from the estate when Addison threatens to leave Daniel and takes Aria with her. They are then ...more
Judy Robichaud
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
.. 💗✫.°**°.✫ 💗 * 💗 ✰ ★* 💗° ✫.°*
★* 💗° 🖤★* 💗° 🖤 🖤 ° 💗 *★ 🖤 ° 💗 *★
🖤★* 💗°★* 💗💗*★° 💗*★ 🖤 💗 * 💗 ✰ ★* 💗
💗 ✰ ★* 💗° ✫.°* 💗 💗✫.°**°.✫ 💗 *

BREATHLESS COMPLETELY DEVOURED & DESTROYED ME & HAD MY STOMACH TWISTING IN KNOTS. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND EVERY WORD IN THIS 5 STAR READ. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Breakout the shot glass, wine glass, or hell the whole dang bottle of whiskey because youre going to need it to get through Breathless, book 3 in the Merciless Series by Willow Winters. Breathless is the best
Roxs Reads
The Merciless Series has me gripped to the pages. Everything about it is intense. The characters, the suspense, the drama, the sexual tension. Ms. Winters leaves nothing out and each book just gets better and better.

Breathless is book 3 and this is a time when order does matter. If you love dark romance with drama and suspense thrown in the mix, then start at the beginning. The characters are complex, perhaps sick in some ways, but their whole upbringing and the experiences they have endured has
Ana Rita
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This lady has me wrapped around her fingers because once I started reading her books I knew I couldn't get away. Nor do I want to get away but she's driving me insane wanting more and more.
Willow Winters will get your attention. Just grab one of her books and you'll see. Her writing is hot and wild, full of meaning and feelings with the darkness lurking in the shadows.
Breathless is her latest release and it's the third book from the Merciless series. I must advise you to read Merciless and
Bonnie
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book review: Breathless by Willow Winters (Book 3)
How easy life would be if you could truly be heartless.
After Aria picked a side in this growing war it also split Carter and her in half. Will they be able to survive and come out of this together? Or turn against each other for family?
Oh wow oh wowwowowo! Where to start well...this one really does leave you BREATHLESS
as the title has it! It was honestly so intense, so gritty, dark, dramatic, thrilling and sexy!
There were loads of more
Nancy Reads
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BREATHLESS is book #3 in the Merciless Series. It picks up where book #2, HEARTLESS, left off. These books should be read in order: #1 MERCILESS and next #2 HEARTLESS & now #3 BREATHLESS. I was so excited to find this book continues the story from the cliffhanger ending of HEARTLESS. And it really, really does!! I couldn't put the book down!!

Aria Talvery had foolishly thought she could save her family, by standing up to the man she loved Carter Cross. Maybe she might have delayed the destiny
Sue's Romance Reviews
Boom! Willow Winters has come back with a vengeance!

This book had me breathless, teary-eyed and on the edge of my seat from the very first chapter!

This third instalment in the Merciless series is her best work yet.

Breathless starts off where Heartless left off. Aria has made a choice. A choice that is the catalyst for all the events that follow.

Like a house built with a deck of cards, it all falls down around her.

Will Carter and Arias love survive the devastation?

This is what I want to read! A
Marcia
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Part three and I am so loving this series. Finishing this book made me feel...Holy F*cking Wow. Willow Winter's characters are so emotionally heartbreaking. We all have choices to make in life, and Aria and Carter have so many to make I cannot even count them all. The beginning of this book held me in a grip so tight I couldn't breathe. Every page I turned, I absorbed each word as if my life depended on it. Each chapter brought me in deeper and deeper into Aria's and Carter's mind, heart, and ...more
Sherill
COMPELLING & FIERY!

BREATHLESS - Will Make Your Hair Stand On End and definitely leave you BREATHLESS. This story has definitely exceeded my wildest expectations. An engrossing story that had my emotions running high with heart-pounding suspense, spine-chilling action, life-threatening issues, tear-jerking moments, dynamic vivid scene descriptions, and intimate moments.

The characters take on a life of their own as the story starts where Heartless left off. Aria has become more of force and
Michelle
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: just-ok
Sadly, Breathless has disappointed me. I gave Merciless and Heartless five stars, and this book is getting a very generous THREE star. What the hell happened here, Ms. Winters? How much back and forth do you think the readers can take? Carter has been a consistent character; we know his feelings by his actions, even when they are cruel. But Aria? She loves him, but she will hate him, and then all her internal thoughts are so effed up that I seriously can't stand her. And if a reader can't stand ...more
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
OMG OMG Willow what a great story. Just when you think this series couldn't get any better BOOM you knocked it out of the Park. So we pick up were we left Carter and Arias story. I was brought on one hell of a roller coaster of a ride with Carter and Aria that was full of emotions plus also kept me on the edge of seat. so how will this WAR end, thats it cant say any more with out tell the whole story. A must read, I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy.

BREATHLESS is coming September 4th!

• A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction, #3)
  • A Kiss to Tell
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • All He'll Ever Be (Merciless World Book 1)
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Seductive
  • Broken
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Delicate
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
  • Irresistible Attraction
  • Torn (Dark Legacy Duet #2)
  • Promises (Web of Sin, #3)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her

Merciless (4 books)
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)