Start by marking “Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)

Fearless King

(Kings of Rittenhouse #4)

My first crush. My first heartbreak. My brother’s best friend.

The butterflies in my stomach turned into full blown eagles the second our lips touched. A kiss under the stars that changed our relationship forever.

After a lifetime of wishing, I stared up into Ford’s eyes with his fingers caressing my cheek and my heart racing.

The evening ended with my heart bleeding on the
Published May 30th 2019 (first published May 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Fearless King, please sign up.

Start your review of Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Fearless King is book four in the Kings of Rittenhouse series by Maya Hughes. For all of you Ford fans, you are finally getting his story. You can definitely read this as a stand alone. The characters do recur, though, in each book, so you would just be lacking the emotional connection to the rest of the group. In my case, I have read the prequel and book three before this one.

fearless king maya hughes - Google Search

Ford Atherton has been best friends with Colm since they were kids. They played hockey together in high school and coll
CristiinaReads❀
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
When Ford and Olivia learn how to be with each other, the struggle of admitting the truth to others is one they must learn to cope and also learn to admit that loving each other is better than not...

I have been anticipating Ford and Olivia's story for such a long time, now that they are both here getting my hands on this beauty was my first priority and I finished it in record time as well. After them being in such a loophole of going around each other, having secret glances, secret touches,
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Fearless King had everything I love about the brothers-best-friend trope. It had angst, and drama, and the sweetness of two characters knowing they shouldn't be together but unable to stop the pull of their chemistry. It was amazingly addictive and once I opened this book up I couldn't stop reading. Ford and Liv were just perfect together and I couldn't get enough of them.

Ford was so protective of Liv and it pained me to see him trying to get close to her, knowing
Wendys Wycked Words
I have read every book in this series and I have got to say that they are pretty entertaining, so far I have enjoyed all of them. I definitely feel like I could read another 10 of them...maybe even more ;)

very entertaining gif - Google zoeken

Now, I also have to be honest and say that this right here, is one of my least favorite tropes....the "brother's best friend". I am not a big fan. There is always some form of fighting and most of the time...I agree with, and feel sorry for, the brother. I just can't help myself... As was the
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
Olivia was everything I wanted and everything I should’ve never dared to hope I’d have.

I'm a sucker for a good older brother's best friend trope. Add into this a sexy hockey player that you can't help but love and a strong heroine that you can't help but relate to, and you've got yourself one delicious recipe for an enjoyable romance.

Fearless King is the story of Ford, the King's goalie, and Olivia, his best friend's younger sister. It's very much a character driven story w
Andrea Fleury
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Olivia and ford

Another smoking hot book by maya. This book is 3 rd in this series. It's about olivia. And ford.Olivia has been in love with Ford since she was very young. ford and her brother have been friends forever. But a falling out has kept them apart. Olivia wants ford after that kiss at the wedding of there friends. But her brother will disown her.
ABookLover73
Five shine stars for Liv and Ford!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Maya Hughes is the new author to me and "Fearless King" is her first book I've read 😊.

I love NA genre and this one was a mix of college and sports romance with brother's best friend trope 😍.

So, that means I loved this one a lot ❤!

Liv and Ford are one of the sweetest couples that I've found in books lately. The one you fall in love from the beginning and waiting for their happily ever after the whole book.

They secretly love each other, hate each other b
Kate
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
This one turned out to be a bit of a disappointment, especially after all the build-up. 2.5 stars.

Usually brother's best friend/best friend's sister/best friend's brother (any variation of this setup, pretty much xD) is one of my favourite tropes but this story didn't really move me.

First of all, it felt like the author overdid it on the angst front. I'm all for star-crossed, together-against-all-odds lovers but the dynamic between Ford, Liv, Colm and Grant was just too much.

(some spoilers ahead
Maya Hughes
May 31, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
FEARLESS KING is LIVE!

This brother's best friend romance is finally here and I can't tell you how happy I am to be back with the Kings! Ford brings so many feels. The quiet, introverted King is so much more than meets the eye and I can't wait for you to meet him!

Dive into the FREE Fearless King short, The Wedding Kiss! → http://bit.ly/WeddingKiss1

Fearless King Teaser Image

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2JGlvFq
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2M8eZcp
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2EDqP8l
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2VSjurj
Meredith Wilson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Fearless King is a fantastic angst filled, emotional slow-burn romance that completely captured my heart. I have been waiting for Ford's book for some time now, and it went above and beyond my expectations. I absolutely loved it!

Ford is the most quiet and reserved of the Kings. He's the type of guy that tries to fly under the radar when it comes to his fans. He's a pro hockey player, but he doesn't care about the fame that comes with it. To him, he's just going out there and doing what he
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'd give this so many more stars than 5 if I could. Since I cant, I'm giving it my favorite reads for 2019. Or at least until I get to read Colum's story ( Fall ... Get here sooner ).
When I read Emmett and Avery's story, I have to admit, if didn't think Maya could top that one. They had been my favorite couple. Had is the key word here. The top spot has changed.
Ford and Olivia's story is one we can allllll relate too. That "he's my older brothers friend, but I'm so crushing on him" thing. That m
Aya
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sport-romance
4,75🌟
Yup yup it’s always the quiet one y’all
Na
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come soon
Elisa ♡
Apr 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
if you have trope, i am not a fan, you are your brother's best friend

why? It's not just because I have three siblings and none of their friends ever look at me (ok, there's a huge age gap), but it's because I hate the whole drama '' my little sister is off-limits ''.
Liv has had a crush on Ford since middle school, and now that she is almost done with college, they have decided to stop avoiding their feelings.

the relationship was good, but do you know that feeling after finishing a book that ever
LianaReads blog
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart!
Ford and Liv story is so good!!!!
There’s a lot to take in and talk about it but that would mean giving spoilers which I won’t for sure because you have to read and go through their journey of finding that happiness they deserve so much.
Family is the most important thing in our lives, and we don’t want to disappoint or fail them, although sometimes the decisions taken are not what we really want for our own happiness and life.
Prepare yourself for a great story full of love, disappoint
Fernanda Granzotto
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I didn't hate the book but the main couple didn't charm me and their story was pretty boring.

ps: I am excited to read the last book I hope the author writes a good couple this time hahaha
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just want to say - I LOVE THE KINGS OF RITTENHOUSE! I have loved this series since the first book and I will love them until the last. I have been anxiously awaiting Ford's book - he's the quiet, broody, stoic, mysterious, sexy one - you know the type. In the previous book, it hinted that there was maybe more to Ford and his best friend (Colm's) younger sister, Olivia, and I was HERE for it!

The bond between Ford & Colm has always run deeper than just BFF's. They have become family to one anot
Thuy Taylor
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been dyinggg for Ford and Olivia's story since the very beginning. Ford is best friends with Olivia's older brother, Colm, Liv is a bit younger than Ford. Ford's brother, Grant, who is Liv's age, also has feelings for her. So, there are complications stacked up against them big time! The group has become a big factor as far as family goes for Colm and Olivia since their parents passing. It was them against the world. Olivia has big expections for her future from her brother. Its suffocating ...more
Clare Harrison
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shes his best friends little sister. Hands off, eyes averted. Dont look dont touch!

Shes blossomed from the teenager that tags on to a true beauty. Her smile makes his heart sing.

Hes her big brothers best friend, the guy who knows how to play a woman's body till if hits the high notes. But still she wants to step out the friend zone with him.

A romantic wedding, an earth shattering kiss and everything splinters and breaks before their eyes....

Oh what an amazing read! I love the forbidden and oh b
✨ Lucy ✨
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not surprised at all i liked this book like the others, the chemistry was tangible. I loved every single page. I can’t wait for the next one😍😍😍
Absolutely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

I am deceased. Ford is here, I repeat Ford is here. It's been a long, anticipated wait to get this guy's story and I am so beyond excited it's finally here. And y'all, it's better than anything I could have hoped for - full of angsty goodness, relationships on the line, secret dates, touches and looks at all the other kings and... wait for it....
the freaking Fulton U as well! I screamed when the characters were mentioned. Gah, I just love that there was a semi crossover; th
Jen Zingaro
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been loving every one of the Kings of Rittenhouse books, but I think Ford and Liv might just be my favorite. If you've read the series, you have seen the chemistry and steam building up and now we get to experience all of it.

It is completely complicated for them to be together. There's an age difference. There's the fact that Liv is Ford's best friend's little sister. The fact that there is some tension growing between Colm and Ford before this even goes down. And then add in Grant, Ford'
Carolina Batista
I was very excited to get into Olivia and Ford story because I love a good best friend brother book but this was not what I expected it to be.

I didn’t like the ending leaving things with Colm unresolved and how he treated her made me so mad. Also, the beginning was very slow. Another thing I didn’t like was what happened between the prologue until they met again…WHY? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE 2 YEARS AFTER THE LAST BOOK! That seems to long… (personal prefereence)

Nonetheless, after some chapters on
Christina Rybka
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ford and Olivia are friends and/ or lovers ?

Ford and Colm are best friends. Colm has a sister Olivia and he is extremely protective. Olivia has always had a crush on Ford. Ford always looked at Olivia has a little kid until two years ago he kissed her. A misunderstanding happens and they haven’t talked in two years. Colm is away in physical therapy and asked Ford to find out what’s going on with Olivia. Ford and Olivia knows there is just too many reasons they need to not explore their chemistr
Julia
Aug 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 Brothers best friend + angst the PERFECT MIX!! I loved this book Liv and Ford are so adorable. Liv being so passionate about dancing just made this book even more perfect, her character development was amazing and loved how she started making her own decisions. Ford is just so attractive and I just love how he took care of Liv.

Also Colm was so mean during this entire book but I’m very curious about his story regardless.
maya
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 but gets a 4 just for the marisalj breadcrumbs
cait
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one is my favorite. I connected with ford and liv in a way i could never imagined. I cried so much because all i wanted was for them to be together and there was always something just not letting them be, but they finally are and i couldn’t be more happy. I also LOVED my marisalj crumbs!! I know next book is colm's and i’m not sure if i want to read it because he was such and asshole in this book...but I’ll give it a try.
Dawn
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have found my new book boyfriend. I don’t just love Ford, I adore him. Sometimes reviews are hard to write because the type of book I like can greatly vary depending on my mood. But this one is easy. Ford is the type of guy that you don’t have to forgive, you can fall in love with him simply because of his honesty. He has just enough history/mistakes to make him real, without being a jackass. I’ll admit that sometime I’m in the mood for an ashhole, but I could always be in the mood for Ford! B ...more
Rosie
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fearless King is a slow burn, brother's best friend romance and the fourth book in the Kings of Rittenhouse series. The series is about five guys who played for the same hockey team in high school, but who all find their HEA when they go off to college and the NHL. I love these boys, their strong bond, and the women who will become their queens.

Ford and Liv are my favourite couple from this series and their book lived up to every single one of my expectations. The heartache, the drama, the emoti
Lisa Mandina
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Now, my first book in this series was book 3, but reading that one made me excited for all the characters' stories. And while it took me a bit to get into this, well, after the very dramatic beginning, once we got into the day to day chapters of the story, I had a bit of trouble getting going, after that, I was swept up and had trouble putting it down.

This was a story of all the obstacles that could possibly come in between two people meant to be together. Sometimes this really frustrates me,

• Lovewrecked
  • Wicked Games
  • Defying Gravity
  • That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky, #2)
  • Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Most Desirable Player (Campus Kings #7)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Boss of Me
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • Redemption
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • Falter (The Nash Brothers, #4)
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Boss I Love to Hate
  • Entice
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie, #2; Roommate Duet, #4)
See top shelves…
Maya Hughes is an Amazon Top 20 author of swoon worthy, laugh out loud, and emotional new adult and contemporary romances.

Add Maya's next releases to your Goodreads Shelf!

The Art of Falling For You (Falling, #1) by Maya Hughes The Sin of Kissing You (Falling #2) by Maya Hughes The Hate of Loving You (Falling, #3) by Maya Hughes

NEW AUDIO!
The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1) by Maya Hughes The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2) by Maya Hughes The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3) by Maya Hughes The Fourth Time Charm (Fulton U, #4) by Maya Hughes

RECENT RELEASES

Shameless King (Kings of Rittenhouse #1) by Maya Hughes Reckless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #2) by Maya Hughes Ruthless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #3) by Maya Hughes Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4) by Maya Hughes Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5) by Maya Hughes

Kings of Rittenhouse (5 books)
  • Shameless King (Kings of Rittenhouse #1)
  • Reckless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #2)
  • Ruthless King  (Kings of Rittenhouse, #3)
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)