Start by marking “Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)

Fearless King

(Kings of Rittenhouse #4)

My first crush. My first heartbreak. My brother’s best friend.

The butterflies in my stomach turned into full blown eagles the second our lips touched. A kiss under the stars that changed our relationship forever.

After a lifetime of wishing, I stared up into Ford’s eyes with his fingers caressing my cheek and my heart racing.

The evening ended with my heart bleeding on the
Published May 30th 2019 (first published May 25th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Fearless King, please sign up.

Start your review of Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Fearless King is book four in the Kings of Rittenhouse series by Maya Hughes. For all of you Ford fans, you are finally getting his story. You can definitely read this as a stand alone. The characters do recur, though, in each book, so you would just be lacking the emotional connection to the rest of the group. In my case, I have read the prequel and book three before this one.

fearless king maya hughes - Google Search

Ford Atherton has been best friends with Colm since they were kids. They played hockey together in high school and coll
Cristina | CristiinaReads
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
When Ford and Olivia learn how to be with each other, the struggle of admitting the truth to others is one they must learn to cope and also learn to admit that loving each other is better than not...

I have been anticipating Ford and Olivia's story for such a long time, now that they are both here getting my hands on this beauty was my first priority and I finished it in record time as well. After them being in such a loophole of going around each other, having secret glances, secret touches,
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Fearless King had everything I love about the brothers-best-friend trope. It had angst, and drama, and the sweetness of two characters knowing they shouldn't be together but unable to stop the pull of their chemistry. It was amazingly addictive and once I opened this book up I couldn't stop reading. Ford and Liv were just perfect together and I couldn't get enough of them.

Ford was so protective of Liv and it pained me to see him trying to get close to her, knowing
Wendy
I have read every book in this series and I have got to say that they are pretty entertaining, so far I have enjoyed all of them. I definitely feel like I could read another 10 of them...maybe even more ;)

very entertaining gif - Google zoeken

Now, I also have to be honest and say that this right here, is one of my least favorite tropes....the "brother's best friend". I am not a big fan. There is always some form of fighting and most of the time...I agree with, and feel sorry for, the brother. I just can't help myself... As was the
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
Olivia was everything I wanted and everything I should’ve never dared to hope I’d have.

I'm a sucker for a good older brother's best friend trope. Add into this a sexy hockey player that you can't help but love and a strong heroine that you can't help but relate to, and you've got yourself one delicious recipe for an enjoyable romance.

Fearless King is the story of Ford, the King's goalie, and Olivia, his best friend's younger sister. It's very much a character driven story w
Andrea Fleury
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Olivia and ford

Another smoking hot book by maya. This book is 3 rd in this series. It's about olivia. And ford.Olivia has been in love with Ford since she was very young. ford and her brother have been friends forever. But a falling out has kept them apart. Olivia wants ford after that kiss at the wedding of there friends. But her brother will disown her.
ABookLover73
Five shine stars for Liv and Ford!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Maya Hughes is the new author to me and "Fearless King" is her first book I've read 😊.

I love NA genre and this one was a mix of college and sports romance with brother's best friend trope 😍.

So, that means I loved this one a lot ❤!

Liv and Ford are one of the sweetest couples that I've found in books lately. The one you fall in love from the beginning and waiting for their happily ever after the whole book.

They secretly love each other, hate each other b
Kate
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
This one turned out to be a bit of a disappointment, especially after all the build-up. 2.5 stars.

Usually brother's best friend/best friend's sister/best friend's brother (any variation of this setup, pretty much xD) is one of my favourite tropes but this story didn't really move me.

First of all, it felt like the author overdid it on the angst front. I'm all for star-crossed, together-against-all-odds lovers but the dynamic between Ford, Liv, Colm and Grant was just too much.

(some spoilers ahead
Maya Hughes
May 31, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
FEARLESS KING is LIVE!

This brother's best friend romance is finally here and I can't tell you how happy I am to be back with the Kings! Ford brings so many feels. The quiet, introverted King is so much more than meets the eye and I can't wait for you to meet him!

Dive into the FREE Fearless King short, The Wedding Kiss! → http://bit.ly/WeddingKiss1

Fearless King Teaser Image

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2JGlvFq
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2M8eZcp
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2EDqP8l
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2VSjurj
Meredith Wilson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Fearless King is a fantastic angst filled, emotional slow-burn romance that completely captured my heart. I have been waiting for Ford's book for some time now, and it went above and beyond my expectations. I absolutely loved it!

Ford is the most quiet and reserved of the Kings. He's the type of guy that tries to fly under the radar when it comes to his fans. He's a pro hockey player, but he doesn't care about the fame that comes with it. To him, he's just going out there and doing what he
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'd give this so many more stars than 5 if I could. Since I cant, I'm giving it my favorite reads for 2019. Or at least until I get to read Colum's story ( Fall ... Get here sooner ).
When I read Emmett and Avery's story, I have to admit, if didn't think Maya could top that one. They had been my favorite couple. Had is the key word here. The top spot has changed.
Ford and Olivia's story is one we can allllll relate too. That "he's my older brothers friend, but I'm so crushing on him" thing. That m
Na
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come soon
LianaReads blog
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart!
Ford and Liv story is so good!!!!
There’s a lot to take in and talk about it but that would mean giving spoilers which I won’t for sure because you have to read and go through their journey of finding that happiness they deserve so much.
Family is the most important thing in our lives, and we don’t want to disappoint or fail them, although sometimes the decisions taken are not what we really want for our own happiness and life.
Prepare yourself for a great story full of love, disappoint
Fernanda Granzotto
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I didn't hate the book but the main couple didn't charm me and their story was pretty boring.

ps: I am excited to read the last book I hope the author writes a good couple this time hahaha
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just want to say - I LOVE THE KINGS OF RITTENHOUSE! I have loved this series since the first book and I will love them until the last. I have been anxiously awaiting Ford's book - he's the quiet, broody, stoic, mysterious, sexy one - you know the type. In the previous book, it hinted that there was maybe more to Ford and his best friend (Colm's) younger sister, Olivia, and I was HERE for it!

The bond between Ford & Colm has always run deeper than just BFF's. They have become family to one anot
Thuy Taylor
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been dyinggg for Ford and Olivia's story since the very beginning. Ford is best friends with Olivia's older brother, Colm, Liv is a bit younger than Ford. Ford's brother, Grant, who is Liv's age, also has feelings for her. So, there are complications stacked up against them big time! The group has become a big factor as far as family goes for Colm and Olivia since their parents passing. It was them against the world. Olivia has big expections for her future from her brother. Its suffocating ...more
Clare Harrison
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shes his best friends little sister. Hands off, eyes averted. Dont look dont touch!

Shes blossomed from the teenager that tags on to a true beauty. Her smile makes his heart sing.

Hes her big brothers best friend, the guy who knows how to play a woman's body till if hits the high notes. But still she wants to step out the friend zone with him.

A romantic wedding, an earth shattering kiss and everything splinters and breaks before their eyes....

Oh what an amazing read! I love the forbidden and oh b
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

I am deceased. Ford is here, I repeat Ford is here. It's been a long, anticipated wait to get this guy's story and I am so beyond excited it's finally here. And y'all, it's better than anything I could have hoped for - full of angsty goodness, relationships on the line, secret dates, touches and looks at all the other kings and... wait for it....
the freaking Fulton U as well! I screamed when the characters were mentioned. Gah, I just love that there was a semi crossover; th
Jen Zingaro
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been loving every one of the Kings of Rittenhouse books, but I think Ford and Liv might just be my favorite. If you've read the series, you have seen the chemistry and steam building up and now we get to experience all of it.

It is completely complicated for them to be together. There's an age difference. There's the fact that Liv is Ford's best friend's little sister. The fact that there is some tension growing between Colm and Ford before this even goes down. And then add in Grant, Ford'
Christina Rybka
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ford and Olivia are friends and/ or lovers ?

Ford and Colm are best friends. Colm has a sister Olivia and he is extremely protective. Olivia has always had a crush on Ford. Ford always looked at Olivia has a little kid until two years ago he kissed her. A misunderstanding happens and they haven’t talked in two years. Colm is away in physical therapy and asked Ford to find out what’s going on with Olivia. Ford and Olivia knows there is just too many reasons they need to not explore their chemistr
maya
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: na
3.5 but gets a 4 just for the marisalj breadcrumbs
cait
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one is my favorite. I connected with ford and liv in a way i could never imagined. I cried so much because all i wanted was for them to be together and there was always something just not letting them be, but they finally are and i couldn’t be more happy. I also LOVED my marisalj crumbs!! I know next book is colm's and i’m not sure if i want to read it because he was such and asshole in this book...but I’ll give it a try.
HoneyedPages
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: of-ll
Update: finally read and loved it! So worth the wait and now I can't wait for Colm's book, mostly for Liv and Ford, but also bec I was hoping Colm and his girl would end up together for a while now and I can't believe it's finally happening!

I'm also happy we got glimpses from the Fulton U world that I'm also super excited for!
----------------------------
I can't wait for Fearless King 😭😭😭 My favs Liv and Ford are next and the reason I started reading this series. Adore them so much already and
Lisa Mandina
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Now, my first book in this series was book 3, but reading that one made me excited for all the characters' stories. And while it took me a bit to get into this, well, after the very dramatic beginning, once we got into the day to day chapters of the story, I had a bit of trouble getting going, after that, I was swept up and had trouble putting it down.

This was a story of all the obstacles that could possibly come in between two people meant to be together. Sometimes this really frustrates me,
Carmen Rae
So Ford and Liv's chemistry was enough to ensure I couldn't put my kindle down but now I have to wait for Colm's book. And that feels like it is going to be forever, or you know, a weekish but still I just devoured the rest of the series in four days I need it now.

Ford was the quiet one who made me want to know all of his secrets. And since I had just gone back and read the prequel book to this series (I had to see what happened with Emmett and Avery before I could read that) and seeing Ford lea
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
I knew Ford and Olivia's book would be amazing, but I didn't realize how raw and emotional it was going to be to see these two struggle with their emotions.

Ford already has the deck stacked against him. He is Colm's best friend, Grant's older brother, and older than Olivia. He is going to feel guilty with whichever decision he decides to make.

Olivia has loved Ford for forever. She knows that her attraction is real, but when push comes to shove, she just doesn't want to get her heart broken agai
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads
I love a Brothers Best Friend and Sister Romance.

Olivia has always had a crush on Ford, they have even almost crossed the line a couple of times. Olivia is at a turnin point in her life, does she go for what she wants and what makes her happy? Or does she continue down the expectd path to fulfill the dreams and goals always expected of her from her overprotective brother. Would it tear lives and friends apart if she acted on her feelings for Ford?
Oh how i loved this book, Ford always intrigued m
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

THIS BOOK. THIS COUPLE. THIS JOURNEY. THIS ROMANCE.

For one fleeting moment everything was right for them... until it was ripped away, shattering them. Now Ford is back and nothing will ever be the same again.

Holy wow y'all does the fabulous Maya Hughes bring all of the feels and all of the complications and all of the page-turning angst in this all-new, emotional second chance standalone romance in the highly addicting Kings of Rittenhouse series. Fearless King (the fourth in third ser
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
So, I need to start this off by saying, I’m a Kings virgin. I know, I know, where have I been…I don’t know!? With that being said, I was hooked from page one. I was so drawn into the reclusive introvert, Ford. These characteristics pulled at me to find out more about this mysterious man. I LOVE HIM!!

Olivia was a breath of fresh air. Contemplating who she should be and who she wants to be, is a classic question most collegiate face. Olivia was no different. What was different was her lust for her
Keri Loves Books
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chasing The Dream
A forbidden romance with his best friend’s little sister...It doesn’t get any 🔥HOTTER🔥! Ford and Liv are turning up the heat!

I can never get enough of the KINGS!!! I’ve wanted quiet, introverted Ford’s story for awhile and this was MORE than I hoped for. It’s always the quiet ones that are a pleasant surprise.

Ford always saw Olivia as his best friend’s little sister...until he realized she was all grown up. Now he can’t get her out of his head.

Olivia had been crushing on Ford fo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Romance Retreat: Brothers Best Friend 1 27 May 14, 2019 02:37PM
Romance Retreat: He was the master of anticipation. 1 11 May 07, 2019 05:29PM

• The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Faked
  • The Fake (Smart Jocks #4)
  • Hatemates
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Focused
  • The Tip-Off (Smart Jocks #3)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Player
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • I Hate You
  • Kiss King (Forever You #2)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • The Change Up
  • The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • Bending the Rules (The Dating Playbook #1)
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
Maya Hughes is an Amazon Top 50 author of swoon worthy, laugh out loud, and emotional new adult and contemporary romances. Add Maya's upcoming books to your TBR today!

The Proposal (Swank, #1) by Maya Hughes The Art of Falling For You (Falling, #1) by Maya Hughes The Fourth Time Charm (Fulton U, #4) by Maya Hughes

Don't miss the exclusive, steamy, office romance novella, The Perfect View! http://eepurl.com/cZoUzT

Instagram: (for tons of cupcake love!) http://bit.ly/2WoY3OZ

Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2F3mqM2

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2K

Kings of Rittenhouse (5 books)
  • Shameless King (Kings of Rittenhouse)
  • Reckless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #2)
  • Ruthless King  (Kings of Rittenhouse, #3)
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)