Start by marking “Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)

Fearless King

(Kings of Rittenhouse #4)

My first crush. My first heartbreak. My brother’s best friend.

The butterflies in my stomach turned into full blown eagles the second our lips touched. A kiss under the stars that changed our relationship forever.

After a lifetime of wishing, I stared up into Ford’s eyes with his fingers caressing my cheek and my heart racing.

The evening ended with my heart bleeding on the
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: May 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fearless King, please sign up.

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Fearless King is book four in the Kings of Rittenhouse series by Maya Hughes. For all of you Ford fans, you are finally getting his story. You can definitely read this as a stand alone. The characters do recur, though, in each book, so you would just be lacking the emotional connection to the rest of the group. In my case, I have read the prequel and book three before this one.

fearless king maya hughes - Google Search

Ford Atherton has been best friends with Colm since they were kids. They played hockey together in high school and coll
Cristina | CristiinaReads
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
When Ford and Olivia learn how to be with each other, the struggle of admitting the truth to others is one they must learn to cope and also learn to admit that loving each other is better than not...

I have been anticipating Ford and Olivia's story for such a long time, now that they are both here getting my hands on this beauty was my first priority and I finished it in record time as well. After them being in such a loophole of going around each other, having secret glances, secret touches, i
Sabrina

Fearless King had everything I love about the brothers-best-friend trope. It had angst, and drama, and the sweetness of two characters knowing they shouldn't be together but unable to stop the pull of their chemistry. It was amazingly addictive and once I opened this book up I couldn't stop reading. Ford and Liv were just perfect together and I couldn't get enough of them.

Ford was so protective of Liv and it pained me to see him trying to get close to her, knowing that he shouldn't, but still t
Meredith
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Fearless King is a fantastic angst filled, emotional slow-burn romance that completely captured my heart. I have been waiting for Ford's book for some time now, and it went above and beyond my expectations. I absolutely loved it!

Ford is the most quiet and reserved of the Kings. He's the type of guy that tries to fly under the radar when it comes to his fans. He's a pro hockey player, but he doesn't care about the fame that comes with it. To him, he's just going out there and doing what he'
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

I am deceased. Ford is here, I repeat Ford is here. It's been a long, anticipated wait to get this guy's story and I am so beyond excited it's finally here. And y'all, it's better than anything I could have hoped for - full of angsty goodness, relationships on the line, secret dates, touches and looks at all the other kings and... wait for it....
the freaking Fulton U as well! I screamed when the characters were mentioned. Gah, I just love that there was a semi crossover; th
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
May 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
HoneyedPages
Jan 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
I can't wait for Fearless King 😭😭😭 My favs Liv and Ford are next and the reason I started reading this series. Adore them so much already and I loved the glimpses we got of them so far. Their novella in Going to the Chapel anthology was everything and I'm excited for what's to come.
Keri Loves Books
Chasing The Dream
A forbidden romance with his best friend’s little sister...It doesn’t get any 🔥HOTTER🔥! Ford and Liv are turning up the heat!

I can never get enough of the KINGS!!! I’ve wanted quiet, introverted Ford’s story for awhile and this was MORE than I hoped for. It’s always the quiet ones that are a pleasant surprise.

Ford always saw Olivia as his best friend’s little sister...until he realized she was all grown up. Now he can’t get her out of his head.

Olivia had been crushing on Ford fo
booksiflove
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is only my second book by Maya Hughes, but she wiggled herself on my top shelf for books I HAVE to read. TOP author!!!
Fearless King is book 4 in the Kings of Rittenhouse Series. It can be read as a stand-alone with no knowledge of what has happened before in the other three books. There are snippets here and there which give you a clue. But I’d advise to read from the beginning.

Ford is a 26 year old pro hockey player, and secretly in love with his best friends little sister. Liv, 20 years.
LianaReads blog
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart!
Ford and Liv story is so good!!!!
There’s a lot to take in and talk about it but that would mean giving spoilers which I won’t for sure because you have to read and go through their journey of finding that happiness they deserve so much.
Family is the most important thing in our lives, and we don’t want to disappoint or fail them, although sometimes the decisions taken are not what we really want for our own happiness and life.
Prepare yourself for a great story full of love, disappoint
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
There are so many things to love about Maya Hughes' Fearless King...

Let me begin by saying I have been enamoured with The Kings since the beginning. The journey Maya has brought us on has been amazing and knowing there is still one more tortured King to go...is it wrong to say I'm excited for his bleeding story. No? Good :)

Anyway, here is just a short list of the things I loved about Fearless King:

*The continual update on all things Kings. Everyone is still with us and I adore the glimpses into
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just want to say - I LOVE THE KINGS OF RITTENHOUSE! I have loved this series since the first book and I will love them until the last. I have been anxiously awaiting Ford's book - he's the quiet, broody, stoic, mysterious, sexy one - you know the type. In the previous book, it hinted that there was maybe more to Ford and his best friend (Colm's) younger sister, Olivia, and I was HERE for it!

The bond between Ford & Colm has always run deeper than just BFF's. They have become family to one
Christine
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes!! Ford is finally here!!!

Fearless King, the fourth book in the Kings of Rittenhouse, is an incredible story of love, friendship, and family that is filled with so much emotion, steam, and sexiness! Ahh, I just couldn't get enough of this story.

Ford & Liv had been attracted to one another for years, but with her being his best friend's little sister, it made it difficult to act upon the feelings they had for the other. But over the years they shared many stolen glances, subtle touches,
Vanessa (nessreads)
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Fearless King is the fourth book in the Kings of Rittenhouse series. It’s a brothers best friend and forbidden romance. It had angst, drama, endearing moments and a Hero I was swooning left and right for.

It’s no surprise I’ve taken a liking to these characters. From the first book I was completely hooked and needed all of the Kings’ books. And I can honestly say I have not been disappointed.

I was excited for Ford’s book. And when I found out who his love interest would be it made me that
Linda Reads
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets are dangerous when they are finally revealed
Not since KINGS OF RITTENHOUSE have I looked forward to a book in this series so much. I wanted to know Olivia and Ford’s story for that long! And finally, it’s here…And HOT as all the others!!!
Olivia/Olive/Liv is Colm’s sister and she has grown up with the Rittenhouse Kings. She’s been their little sister and mascot for a long, long time. She is now 20yo and has harbored a huge crush on Ford, one of the Kings and 6 years older than she. An unf
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
↪ R E V I E W ↩

This is a NEW to me author & books! I am kind of diving into the dark here, I really liked the blurb from it, sounded like something id'd enjoy reading!

It all stars beautiful, during a ongoing wedding ceremony, where I forever started hating Ford right away (not hate like bad character) but hate as in he is STUPID. MEN ARE STUPID!! *shaking my head* tsk tsk tsk And that's how I learned that Liv might be strong but has a heart of gold for a young woman.

Aaaand let the cat and mo
Stefanie Jenkins
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first met the Kings of Rittenhouse I fell head over heals in love with Declan. Neither Heath's fun energy and great cooking skills or Emmett's muscle and stamina ;) could make me want another King....ENTER FORD ATHERTON! Sorry Declan you have been knocked off your thrown by a sexy, reserved to the public yet dirty talking behind closed doors goalie.

Olivia has waited for years for her older brother's best friend to see her as more than just the little sister that follows them around and t
Ga Books LoverX
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I swear this book touched my soul! I have been a huge fan of Maya Hughes since the first Kings book and have loved reading and learning about each of the Kings. Each book I read had me liking that King even more, but man oh man do I mean it when I say that Ford definitely has captured my heart.

This fierce and brave man that is loyal and good has been through so freaking much. We do not know to much about him from the previous books other than he was a great supportive friend but we saw the linge
Bibliophile  Chloe
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen hard for the Kings series!

Fearless King is Ford and Liv's story and one I have been waiting for desperately!

Ford has always been the quiet one, the guy behind the scenes.  He is the definition of an extroverted introvert. I can so relate to him! He carries his secrets and wayward guilt on his shoulders like a cape.  He is trying to be strong for those he loves and tries hard to deny his feelings for Liv.

Oh Liv, yes we always see her as Colm's little sister, but she is so much more
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Shelves: arcs
This book is a stand alone but part of a series, Kings of Rittenhouse. You don't have to read them all to know whats going on, but you will want to get to know each of these fine young gentlemen for sure! Ford is a bit of a loner. He likes HIS people, he'll socialize when he's expected to, but he'd rather not be recognized or acknowledged. He's stand off-ish for a reason and his people know it and love him for it anyway.
Younger brother Grant has had a crush on their friend Colm's little sister
Karen
Recommends it for: Maya Hughes fans, adult romance, college romance
Prepare for sighs, tears, frustration, annoyance, sighs, swoons, and more of the same. So many emotions! I have read all of the Kings books and FINALLY we have Ford's story. His and Liv's attraction has been hinted at in previous books, and hello! The prewedding teaser was awesome! Even better is their foray into phone "conversations", which gives us a hint of Ford's alpha tendencies. The baggage Colm and Liv carry from their parents' death is explored, as well as that of Ford and his brother Gr ...more
Megan Lowe
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an okay book. I’m a sucker for hockey romances but for me, this was lacking a little something. I think that was a bit more sport. It didn’t feel like a sports romance. It also felt, possibly because of the connection of all the characters, like a college romance.
Yes, Olivia is in college, but she’s 20/21, almost finished, and Ford is 26/27. I expected it to read a little older.
I liked the angst here, but would’ve liked more ways of avoidance. I also would’ve liked the phone calls to b
Linda Landers
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Denying feelings can hurt more than yourself. Ford and Liv’s Road to each other was filled with detours. Maya left hints throughout the story of things to come that I never picked up on until it happened. Secrets hurt yourself and those around you. Both liv and Ford had to learn this the hard way. Brothers and/or sisters can be the best or the worst. While we love them, sometimes we don’t like them and they don’t like us. Ford and Liv had to go through this. It doesn’t matter if you’re the oldes ...more
AD
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have found my new book boyfriend. I don’t just love Ford, I adore him. Sometimes reviews are hard to write because the type of book I like can greatly vary depending on my mood. But this one is easy. Ford is the type of guy that you don’t have to forgive, you can fall in love with him simply because of his honesty. He has just enough history/mistakes to make him real, without being a jackass. I’ll admit that sometime I’m in the mood for an ashhole, but I could always be in the mood for Ford! B ...more
Payton Box
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story about Ford and Liv was beautifully written. I loved watching Ford help Liv through her struggles but not being able to let Liv help him, and watching how they played out. While dealing with so much stress in both their lives, Ford and Liv decided to take a chance on each other knowing that timing will never be write. Maya Hughes wrote such a wonderful story with plenty of love and emotions, but also wrote very hot scenes as well. This book was amazing and I love how it finished in a w ...more
Marianna  veszpremi
Sheila Fiske
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good! I didn't want to put it down. I love Liv and Ford. Things weren't easy for them. The Kings are a great group of special people. Seeing as though I married a hockey player, and my twins played hockey, I could relate to the hockey family. I must say I cried a little with this book. I was so moved by this story. I am anticipating Colms story. I know it is going to be epic. I don't know how Maya does it, but please keep doing it. I am a fan of yours for life!
KYMBERLEE JONES
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, Maya Hughes did it again. She kept me up past midnight because I could not put it down. I love Ford! Although it felt like it took forever for them to finally get together. Talk about foreplay! I don’t know how she is going to make Colm likable in the next book, because she made me love Ford so much, I’m kinda holding a grudge. That being said, I will not be able to keep myself from reading it.
Romance Retreat: Brothers Best Friend 1 11 May 14, 2019 02:37PM
Romance Retreat: He was the master of anticipation. 1 10 May 07, 2019 05:29PM

• Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • My Brother's Roommate
  • Fluffy
  • Iron Trophy
  • Cocktailing (Cocksure, #2)
  • Baking With A Rockstar (A Brooksville Novel Book 1)
  • Intention
  • Never Let Me Go (Breathe into Me, #3)
  • Dream Catcher (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #6)
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Letting You Go (Stone Lake, #1)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • disgraceful (Grace, #2)
  • Corkscrewed
  • On A Silent Night
  • The Only Reason (River Valley, #2)
  • Good Boyfriend (The Bad Nanny Trilogy, #2)
I'm a contemporary and new adult romance author.

When I'm not hiding from my kids in the bathroom (doesn't work), I'm working full time, cooking dinners with my husband and building blanket forts.

Want to start reading my steamy, office romance right now?! Join my newsletter to the exclusive news, access to my newsletter exclusive, steamy, office romance novella, The Perfect View!
JOIN MY NEWSLET

Kings of Rittenhouse (5 books)
  • Shameless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #1)
  • Reckless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #2)
  • Ruthless King
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)