Start by marking “Truly His (Truly Us, #2)” as Want to Read:
Truly His (Truly Us, #2)

Truly His

(Truly Us #2)

Truly Us Book #2 (a companion novella that can be read as a stand-alone)

Kayla
From the outside I was balanced. On time, en pointe, always perfect.
But everyone has secrets, and mine kept me alone, guarded and hiding. Safe.
I rarely left my guard down, until I met Enzo.
Hot drummer, good guy with big dreams and patient to a fault, it was no wonder he made my perfect walls crumb
Kindle Edition, Amazon Digital Services, 208 pages
Published January 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Truly His, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truly His

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-Kacie, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book, story, and characters are truly amazing. Kayla and Enzo are introduced in Truly Yours. In that book, there is one scene with Kayla that both breaks your heart and sparks your curiosity.

Kayla and Enzo are amazing together. What starts out as an awkward encounter turns into a pseudo “friends with benefits” and then turns into so much more. They both have issues from their past that haunt them and shaped them into the people they’ve become. Kayla decided the best way to get
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the first book I have read in this series and I have to say that it will not be the last. I will be reading the first book shortly because this book was so well written that it grabbed me right from page one and had me turning pages faster than you could say fast because I needed to know what was going to happen to Kayla and Enzo.

Kayla seems to have it all. She seems to be happy and living life day by day but deep down Kayla is keeping a secret hidden that threatens to destroy her. But
Amy  Crull
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything!!!! I got sucked into this book and I couldn't put it down! I knew something was happening between Enzo and Kayla from the first book but I didn't realize it went as deep as it did. These two definitely have put the ringer in life but have rised above it or will by the end of the book.
Kayla had a traumatic thing that happened to her. The bad thing..only her bestie believed her and she was shunned by her own mother. She was talked out of reporting it but still deals with
LianaReads blog
This is the second book that I've read from the author and again it's a wonderful story about love and how finding that love in our heart can heal all the other things in our life.
Kayla has had a very hard past and that makes her want to fight and sacrifice anything to achieve her goal to become someone that has nothing to do with her past, to overcome everything,but for that she has to work hard and can't allow herself to get lost in Enzo's beautiful eyes or sexy smile. Lucky for her, Enzo is t
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Once again Mia Miller has taken my breath away. Truly His is beautiful in a raw and real way that is deeply emotional, moving and inspiring. Enzo and Kayla’s story is so filled with heartbreak, love and healing it’s nearly impossible to not be moved by it. Kayla is such a magnificent character. With a tragic past she’s still fighting to overcome but with a strength inside of her that not even she realizes. And Enzo is just as wonderful with his naturally gentle soul and endlessly loving heart. T ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this awesome series, and is Enzo and Kayla’s story. Kayla has a tragic past which she battles to overcome. Enzo has a huge heart, and his patience is just what Kayla needs to move on. This is a beautifully written story, which is emotional, heartbreaking, raw, gritty, and filled with love which all leads to a powerful love story. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner and I cannot wait to read more from this talented author.
Besties Books   & Sunshine
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a quick nice read. I loved this story. The characters are relatable and likable.

Enzo and Kayla has such great chemistry from the beginning. Both had a past they needed to fight together. I just loved this story.

*arc received in exchange for my honest review*

-Erin
Erin
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it

*arc received in exchange for my honest review*

Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

I knew after finishing book one of the Truly Us series that I just had to keep going with the second book. And boy was Truly His such a treat, I never did guess at Enzo's character because he was secondary with his first appearance, but wow did Mia Miller have me changing my tune super quick. Even though this is a very heavy, emotional story which is hinted at if you read Truly Yours first, it was also super sweet at the same time and I enjoyed
Caroline F
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it

"Dancing meant freedom. Forgetfulness. Bliss. Turned out, Enzo meant all of that too. I was in trouble."

Kayla is an ambitious and dedicated ballerina. She also has her secrets, which are threatened with the advent of the gorgeous, cautious fellow early-morning swimmer she meets. For the first time in two years, she's feeling something, and she's not quite sure how to handle it.

"I just think, you're even stronger than I first imagined. And I'd be honored to define the rest of my relationships and
Sassy Southern
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Kayla Calhoun is a dancer who is afraid that her past is going to come back after her after some events that took place.
Lorenzo “Enzo” Galli is trying to make a living being in a band while being a good guy and trying to provide for his family.
When Kayla and Enzo meet they have chemistry and begin a no strings attached relationship but gradually the two begin feel more for each other. But will their respective pasts push them together or drive them apart?
This was a good read and I enj
Clare Harrison
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
She is not who she was. The moment she left she was reborn, and with help she continues to grow stronger.

Her new life she lives, eats, and breaths dance. The freedom it gives her to speak without words.

The beat dances in his mind morning, noon and night. His hand twitches to drum it out. Music his passion. His life.

Two artistic souls who both hold a life altering secret. Is it destiny that they meet? did fate intervene?

A beautiful read of healing your soul, and moving on.

Two characters who pull
Himanish Prabhakar
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: drama, fiction, romance
My review is 4.3 stars.

I have read #1 in the series "Truly Yours". And I would definitely say this that this one is better than the previous counterpart of its. Both the characters have been expanded really well. But for me Kayla is been the highlight. Great plot and lovely story. The pace of the story was little uneven for me, otherwise I really liked the way author wrote the scenes. That was the standout.

About the Author, I would like to say this that I have read all the books from Mia and rea
Rebecca Austin
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
This was a good read and I enjoyed it.

Kayla has had a rough go and I was so mad at her mom for the events of the past and how she refused to address what Kayla had been through. I was glad that she eventually opened up to Enzo about what she had been through and how he was so supportive of her and whatever she wanted to do.

I was surprised at learning more about Enzo and my heart broke for the comment made to Enzo, Kayla and Maddie while shopping. I hated how it affected Kayla and how she pulled
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Truly His is book two in the Truly Us series but it can be read as a standalone. Kayla and Enzo are great characters. Both have secrets. Kayla past and how her mom treats is crazy. She has a lot of opening up to do. Enzo is sweet and nice. I liked these two together. This one is definitely a heart string puller.
Siddhi Nigam
Feb 02, 2019
Kacie
Jan 28, 2019
Dominique Panton
Feb 01, 2019
Mia Miller
Jul 09, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Aya
SassyLittleBookNerd
Samantha Van Vuuren
S.Shade
Jul 22, 2018
Mia Miller started writing as a getaway from a taxing day job in a multinational corp. A lover of all things romance since forever, Mia tries to find a little bit of a love story even in zombie movies. She likes her book boyfriends Alpha and her novels naughty.

Nowadays Mia can be constantly found typing away, with her Dogo Argentino at her feet. Mia brings to her readers books in the New Adult and

Truly Us (2 books)
  • Truly Yours (Truly Us, #1)