Start by marking “A Desert Song (Rock and Roll Angel #1)” as Want to Read:
A Desert Song (Rock and Roll Angel #1)

A Desert Song (Rock and Roll Angel #1)

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
“Karma was a bitch who took way too much pleasure in kicking me repeatedly in the nuts.”

Returning from a family visit to meet his newborn granddaughter, Jon Walsh, lead singer of Torrent, decides to take the long route home to California. After about a week of travel, he finds himself exhausted while driving through the arid Arizona desert. Vision Lake offers the Skylark I
Published August 1st 2018 by Amy M. Young

To ask other readers questions about A Desert Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Desert Song

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of A Desert Song (Rock and Roll Angel #1)
Elin
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Not a book I'd normally pick up, but I got the ARC from Amy, the author, as she's my friend. I normally don't like romance too much, but this book had so much more. The suspense makes it in many ways hard to put the book away, unless you're like me, who simply can't take so much of it without a breather. 😉 I quite enjoyed the read.
Gregory
Aug 07, 2018
Amy
Aug 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sabrina Constans
marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2019
Krista
added it
Apr 13, 2020
Amy was born in Miramichi New Brunswick. She was raised between there and Northwestern Ontario, returning to New Brunswick to attend university.

She met her husband while at university and in the early 2000s they moved to the National Capital Region of Canada, where she currently resides with her husband, daughter and their small zoo.

When not writing, Amy is advocating for ending the stigma around

News & Interviews