Start by marking “Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)” as Want to Read:
Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)

Unhitched

(Misfit Brides #7)

What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas!
Tarra Blue found out the hard way that her Vegas annulment didn’t take, and now she’s hunting down her accidental husband to finish what they started ten years ago.
Ben Garcia left the corporate world behind when his business partner dropped dead of a heart attack, and he’s doing his best to embrace life as a beach bum. But
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 104 pages
Published July 7th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Unhitched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unhitched

Start your review of Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Unhitched is the seventh and final book in the Misfit Brides series by Jamie Farrell. I have loved this series from the start, each and every book has stolen my heart, made me laugh, and brightened my world. I’m sorry to see it come to an end but so happy that we get Tarra’s story.

If you remember in the previous book, Tarra Blue was on the verge of getting married, only to discover that she was already married. So when her fiancé realized this, he left her at the alter. The warning signs had bee
Isha Coleman
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Unhitched (Misfit Brides #7) by Jamie Farrell

Jamie Farrell is back with one last hurrah for a Misfit Bride. Tarra and Ben find themselves caught between a spur of the moment decision and forever. Farrell creates another charmingly, hilarious splash with a couple of newlyweds, that aren't. Vegas is the mecca of bad choices. Ben and Tarra got married, then annulled and went their separate ways. Now that one event has come back to haunt them and the ghost of weddings past could end up being the b
Jackie Wright
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great addition to the wonderful Misfit Brides Series, Unhitched may be a quick read but that takes nothing away from this funny romantic story. Tara Blue needs to find the man she married 10 years ago in Vegas she needs to get Ben Garcia to sign the divorce papers so she can move in with her life but more importantly the baby she is carrying life. Ben Garcia was a businessman when he married Tara and he walked away because his company meant more to him than any relationship but things cha ...more
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
Fun, Quick Read

A lovely addition to the Misfit Brides series!! This was a fun, quick read that was perfect for when I needed to sneak in a story with limited time. The Blue family, their friends & their neighbors always brighten my day!!
Kari
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute, short read.

After the mess that was Tarra’s wedding in the previous book of the series, it was so nice to see Tarra get her HEA. Ben is a good man. I wish this has been full length...he’s such a great character.
Lacy Williams
Light and fun

I’ve loved every book in this series. This is an adorable addition (ha! See what I did there??). Loved it.
Rhonda Brant
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are few authors who can take a short novella and make it seem like it’s a full length book, complete with hysterical characters and a great storyline. Jamie Farrell is a master storyteller, her books are always filled with humor, sass, unconventional characters that leave you with a smile on your face and laughter on your lips. I absolutely adore her and the books she writes. Tarra and Ben’s story picks up 10 years after they did the spontaneous Vegas wedding and three days later the subse ...more
Brenda
Loads of Fun

Tarra finds out she’s still married to Ben just moments before getting ready to marry her “just OK” fiancé, who leaves her at the altar, good man that he is.

Tarra is tall, slender, has a big heart and the patience of Job. She’s a self-made business entrepreneur now and tracks down her hubby to get him to sign divorce papers and get them filed properly this time.

After losing his best buddy and business partner to a heart attack the previous year, Ben left his high powered, cut-throa
Deb Diem
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Farrell delivers another amazing book with Unhitched. This is a quick read, perfect for those with limited reading time. Ms. Farrell has once again given us a well-written book loaded with outstanding characters. Tarra travels to Coconut Bay to get her divorce papers signed. Ben had other ideas. Ben and Tarra's story is packed with drama, humor, spice and lots of water delivery methods. I loved this book from start to finish and hope to read more from Jamie Farrell in the future. Unhitched ...more
Amy R
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a fun, flirty, quick romance, give Unhitched by Jamie Farrell a try. This is a great story about a couple who did the whole Vegas marriage only to part ways shortly after, assuming they were legally divorced. Ten years later, Tarra realizes the divorce didn't get filed so she takes the papers to Ben, her husband she hasn't seen in ten years.

Farrell writes an engaging story from start to finish from the dialogue between the characters to the romance and chemistry between t
Christina Reed
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ben and Terra’s story was fantastic! The humor that Jamie Farrell is known for is definitely present in this book. It is a little different than the other books in this series because it doesn’t take place in Bliss, but it wouldn’t make sense if it did. Ben and Terra’s chemistry was sparkling but it didn’t have any intimacy that her other books have. I know this was meant to be a novella, but I would have loved it even more as a full length story. Either way it was great and I really enjoyed it. ...more
Mary
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally, Tarra gets her story. After being left at the altar, Tarra has to find the man she spent an incredible 3 days with in Vegas and married and though she divorced. This sends her to Coconut Bay and a very interesting first encounter with Ben, her husband. Ben is at a crossroads after his best friend and partner died from a heart attack, he is realizing his drive for the next big deal may not be the best approach for his life. When Tarra appears, she is like a breath of fresh air and just w ...more
Carolyn
Ben and Tarra

Book 7 in the Misfit Brides Series. This is Ben and Tarra's story who was married 10 years ago in Vegas and thought they were divorced. They reconnect, find out they still have chemistry, she's pregnant and Ben has to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up!
The book is a second chance, short story with no lies or cheating. It is a stand alone issue and doesn't have to be read in order.
Penny Leidecker
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens in Vegas...

Ten years ago Ben and Tarra got married in Vegas. They think they got an annulment, but when Tarra is about to marry Mark, it comes out that she’s still married. Tarra plans to go see Ben and get him to sign the divorce papers. Does Ben sign the papers? Grab your your copy and get ready to fall in love with the Blue family of Bliss, Illinois.
Marilyn
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Farrell's books always bring a smile to my face. This was a bittersweet read for me because it's the culmination of the Misfit Brides series, which I've enjoyed so much. But I loved Tarra and Ben's novella! As always, it was the perfect combination of romance and laughter that Jamie is known for!
Jane
Jul 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sweet!! This is a light, sweet & fun story about second chances. Tara and Ben had a Vegas wedding ten yrs. ago and three days later (supposedly divorced) they went their separate ways. Ten yrs. later life plays a cruel joke and Ben and Tara were NEVER divorced. And that’s where the fun begins!! I loved this story and am so happy Tara got her HEA! ...more
Diane
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are two things you can count on when you read a book written by Jamie Farrell. You're guaranteed to laugh out loud at the crazy antics of her delightful characters and they will stay in your heart long after their happily-ever-after comes true. When Tarra Blue and Ben Garcia are reunited ten years after their Vegas wedding she's in town to make sure they get unhitched. But a meddling mother in law and Ben's harem of women can't compete with the chemistry between these two lonely hearts. I ...more
Juli Hall
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Misfit Brides series is LOL funny with good story lines and great characters. Unhitch is Tara and Ben's story. It's short and sweet with some of Ms. Farrell's great sense of humor. Highly recommended
Tammy
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great, sweet book! I loved it. It was wonderful to see so many of the past characters. I'll sure miss them and their town. I could have read this series forever. I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
Liz
Dec 14, 2019 rated it liked it
In the last book, Tarra is left at the altar because she's still married to a man she thought she divorced in Vegas. She tracks down said man who is having a bit of a life crisis and he's not willing to let go.

This was good, but could have been better.
Jacki
Jan 23, 2020 rated it liked it
I enjoyed revisiting the Blue sisters.

What I liked:
The writing style
The characters
Part of a series: Misfit Brides
Standalone
HEA
Epilogue

I look forward to reading more from this author.
Robin Geary
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is number 7 of 7. This time up Tarra Blue and Ben Garcia. Tarra is about to marry the man she thought she loved until a serious problem arises. Now she finds herself in Florida looking for someone she left behind. The sparks are still there. Can the give it another try?
Brandy Barber
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

I love everything about the Blue family and Bliss. These books always bring a smile and all those feelings you want with a romantic story.
Regina
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely - if short - finale to the Misfit Bride series! I love the characters, family and harem (!) included, and I can't help but root for Tarra and Ben.
Bethany
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice, fun beach read. Love Ben's harem (what a fun idea by the author) and the water fight. Great unusual story line and love seeing how things are going in Bliss. Definitely recommend!
Linda
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this series. There is nothing better than a good laugh.
Meryl
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Novella.

This is a short and very sweet read. What happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas. Lovely to watch Ben and Tarra reconnect.
Patricia Palacio
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
A second chance romance about Tarra Blue and her surprise not-ex-husband Ben Garcia. 3 stars because it was so short.
Angelique
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick read and hopefully not the final book in The Misfit Brides series. Tarra's story was sweet and beautiful. A truly HEA. Please write more Misfit Brides.
Lori
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely book with strong characters that brings in previous books in the series while still being completely different and fun!

• Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Royal Package
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • Big Pickle
  • The Rock Star's Baby Bargain
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • By a Thread
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
Jamie Farrell writes humorous contemporary romance. She believes love and laughter are two of the most powerful forces in the universe.

A native Midwesterner, Jamie has lived in the South the majority of her adult life. When she's not writing, she and her military hero husband are busy raising three hilariously unpredictable children.

Misfit Brides (7 books)
  • Blissed (Misfit Brides, #1)
  • Matched (Misfit Brides, #2)
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • Sugared (Misfit Brides, #4)
  • Merried (Misfit Brides, #5)
  • Spiced (Misfit Brides, #6)

News & Interviews