Start by marking “Casey Newman's Guide To Being Funny (Even When Your Life Stinks)” as Want to Read:
Casey Newman's Guide To Being Funny (Even When Your Life Stinks)

Casey Newman's Guide To Being Funny (Even When Your Life Stinks)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Casey Newman’s life really does stink. His man-child uncle moved in with his duck breeding business, his dad was shipped off to Iran for his work in the military, and did I mention? Casey just went blind due to a serious medical condition. But Casey is determined to become a stand up comedian, even in the middle of this tragedy. But with Casey’s outrageous sense of humor, ...more

To ask other readers questions about Casey Newman's Guide To Being Funny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Casey Newman's Guide To Being Funny

Penny Wood
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FIRST DRAFT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*falls on the floor*
*sleeps for approximately two weeks*
*wakes up and crams chocolate in my face*
I can't believe it!! The first draft of Casey Newman's Guide To Being Funny is completed!! :D
Now I get to edit.
*monotone*
Yaaaaaaayyy.
XD
But first, I've got to recruit an alpha team. I've already had my BFF read it (*hugs Libby May because she is awesome and she read it and was so sweet about it*), but I'm gonna need to few more eyes.
I'll probably
Maddy
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
~Alpha Read~

Wonderful job, Penny! This book is hilarious and had me laughing out loud more than once. This is lovely story with just the cutest characters. I definitely recommend getting a copy once it comes out!
Angie Thompson
Loved, loved, loved this!!! The characters, the style, the humor--just about everything! :D

Holding off on a full review until the book's in its final form, but honestly, I hope it doesn't change much... It's amazing! <3
Allyson
I feel so honored to have been an alpha reader for this lovely book! <3 Full review to come after publication! :D
Liz F.
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars! RTC upon publication. :)
Libby May
DNF until the author finishes writing and I won't let her rest until she does (HINT HINT PENNY)

Alpha reading 9.5.18