Start by marking “A Date for Hannah (Love is for Everyone Book 1)” as Want to Read:
A Date for Hannah (Love is for Everyone Book 1)

A Date for Hannah

(LIFE - Love Is For Everyone)

High-schooler, Hannah, has always been self-conscious about her weight, so when hottie swimmer, Liam, pays her extra attention at her sister's wedding, she has a hard time trusting his interest. Throughout the evening, Liam's charm wins her over, until they're falling hard for each other. But the next day, Hannah learns something that may ruin it all.

*****

All stories in
Published August 6th 2018 by Katharine Gilliam Regnery

To ask other readers questions about A Date for Hannah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Date for Hannah

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

A Date for Hannah is a sweet romance that can be read by anyone. The author was able to bring depth and an emotional connection between Hannah and Liam in this short amount of time The

The story focused on second chances, body image and new love. These successes and challenges for both Liam and Hannah were woven with care throughout the book.

Often times we aren't willing to forgive so quickly but I appreciated that these two didn't hesitate to show their feelings. They were at the start of love
Abida's Book Adventures
Review to come!!
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE AUTHOR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY MARKETING COMPANY. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

This was more of a 3.5 star read for me, but definitely worth rounding up to 4 stars! My chief complaint with it was that it was too short!

The story starts out almost immediately at the wedding of Hannah's half-sister. W
Haidoulina
It was a short story about second chances... A sweet romance about two teenagers who must to overcome their self doubt in order to find happiness...
Louise Roach
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-series, ya
This new story from Callie Henry (pen name for Katy Regnerys YA writing) is absolutely spot on. It is a sweet and romantic story in the purest of forms. Young love, first love, complicated & troublesome pasts, body image hang-ups - it contains so much which is very true and relevant to real life!

The story is about acceptance and understanding. The characters were absolutely perfect, and they way they are described felt very realistic. Hannah’s personality was brilliant, her insecurities and
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
3.5 Stars

This was a very sweet young adult romance. I think that it can be read by people of all ages but I definitely see this being more enjoyable to a true young adult audience.

The themes covered in Hannah and Liam’s story are relevant and realistic and the author tackles them in a light-hearted but honest way. There is a definite instalove vibe to the story and, while I didnt completely mind it, I do wish that we’d gotten to see them really get to know each other over a longer period of tim
Isha Coleman
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
ARC Review: A Date For Hannah (Love is for Everyone) by Callie Henry

A Date For Hannah is a tale that can appeal to anyone. Self image struggles are a cross we all must bear. No matter the age or color, there is a Hannah inside us all struggling to break free. Liam is a representation of the beauty we all possess, but have trouble seeing. A beautiful story that's universally relatable as well as irresistible is always a winner in my eyes.
Liz
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Date for Hannah by Callie Henry, a pseudonym for Katy Regnery, who I love, is a young adult romance with all the feels. A story of a young high school girl with concerns about herself and her self-image that run deep and the curveball life throws at her.

While at her sister’s wedding, the very hot Liam, spends time with Hannah. But she distrusts why he is giving her his attention, even as she is attracted to him. But as they spend time together and get to know each other, you begin to root for
Lenore Kosinski
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it

I received a free copy through the author in exchange for an honest and unbiased review/opinion.

4 stars — This was a cute little read! It was short and, as a result, things moved quite quickly — which isn’t always a bad thing, but it did feel a bit quick on the feelings front. But even as short as it was, it still had some great messages for teens…that I think adults could stand to learn and remember as well!

For some reason I got it into my head that this
UltraMeital
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, arc, m-f
I LOVED this one, it was sweet and simply PRECIOUS. I'll admit I was a bit worried I won't connect with this one. I haven't been a teen for a while now... and I feel quite disconnected from a lot of things that happened "back then", and yet I could more than connect with Hannah and her struggles. As an "adult romance" reading I didn't mind one bit that this was quite innocent. I actually found it refreshing. This book is a YA intended to ALL readers, YA included. I wished I read this kind of a b ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
A Date for Hannah by Callie Henry (the YA pen name for Katy Regnery) is Young Adult in its sweetest, purest, most adorable form. It’s a one-sitting read that moves quickly and filled my belly with butterflies. Fans of Ms. Regnery’s adult romance novels will be happy to know that her signature sort of lyrical writing, and breathtaking approach to romance are present in this stripped down, tender, sugary sweet love story between two adorable teens who don’t quite believe that love exists. It is fa ...more
Maree Repa
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Shapes and Sizes

I was so absolutely excited to read this first book of this sweet wonderful series, Love for Everyone. Such a lovely romantic tale which I simply can’t wait to read. Written by Callie Henry (Katy Regnery)

Hannah Giacomona had always found growing up difficult. Adjusting to her body image was confronting. Dressing up her half sister’s wedding made Hannah so nervous and embarrassed. She still tried to be strong as it was Sabrina’s big day

Set in a beautiful surround
Kayla Melser
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in a new series, it is a ya contemporary that centers around a plus sized teenager who has never fallen in love or ever had a boyfriend. So she is at her sisters wedding and ends up meeting a boy about her age who shows interest in her and she can't believe it. She is definitely very leary of the situation but it unfolds beautifully.

I have to say that I love Katy Regnery, and her leap into the YA sphere is nothing short of beautiful. Her ability to weave a story together
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
4.5 stars!!!

A Date for Hannah was a YA written by Katy Regnery as Callie Henry. I thought it was such a touching story!!! Myself, and probably every other girl and woman out there, have had negative thoughts about their body and could identify with Hannah. Liam was the SWEETEST. Him liking Hannah just the way she is. I only wish the book was longer. I think A Date for Hannah should be read by everyone of ALL ages.

description
BookSmacked
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Date for Hannah was an adorably sweet read about first love. The meet cute in this one was just so freaking cute, I found myself smiling the entire time.

Hannah is a young woman, she's not super model thin and she has a lot of self doubt. Part of that of course has to do with some of her past experiences. Liam was just amazing in this and he was the absolute sweetest.

Of course this book brings a little bit of the angst that comes with a first love. It touches issues regarding self esteem and
Amazeballs Book Addicts
A Date for Hannah with is a great sweet read. Hannah is a great girl. She struggles with her image because of her weight. She is out of here element when she goes to her sister's wedding. There she meets Liam. Liam is a sexy swimmer. They have a connection and hit it off pretty quickly. Hannah tries to stay guarded and second guesses why Liam would want to be with her. Liam has a past but he's a pretty good guy. This one deal with teens issues but readers of any age will enjoy it.
Emma bramley
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book by this author that I've read and it wont be the last one. This is a young adult story in its sweetest form. I don't usually read young adult books but this was a nice change. Lovely characters you just want to fall in love with as you read. I can't wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended young adult read

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
www.obsessedbookreviews.blogspot.co.uk
Carrie
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC YA read! Absolutely enjoyable! Hannah & Liam are sweet, fun, funny, and a whole lotta swoooooon! The story is short & takes place over a short period of time, but I still felt like I got to know the characters, and more importantly, that they got to know each other. I felt their connection & felt invested in their HEA. Also, I love that the author put talking points at the end. Great idea for use in reading clubs. : )
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Cute, sweet, teen romance. I enjoyed Hannah and Liam and their sweet story. Both have insecurities - Hannah with her weight and Liam with his past. I liked how they found kindred spirits in each other. But it was a little too insta-love, a little too much kissing, and not enough getting to know each other before jumping on the almost-love train.
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
This was extremely sweet. A litter predictable but that didn’t bother me. This was a great quick read.
Carissa
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaway, young-adult
I really thought this was a cute short YA read!
KFForever
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Okay, so I’ll be honest with you, I don’t normally read YA books. Usually they just don’t keep me interested. A Date for Hannah though caught me totally by surprise. The issues raised in this book are relatable to anyone, not just teenagers. Perception of body image and feelings of inferiority can be relevant to anyone from any walk of life or from any age range.

The author of this book is known to me by another name (Katy Regner
Jéssica
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
I haven't read Katy Regnery's book before, and I know that since this is a book that she wrote under her YA pen name, Callie Henry, I'm intrigued to check out the other romance books.

"A Date for Hannah" was one of those sweet romances in the YA genre that we end up loving from beginning to end no matter what age we are, and it reminded me why I first feel in love with romance books.

I have never read the author's other books, and I can't compare the writing styles, but I loved this one. I loved h
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
It has been a while since I read a Katy Regnery story or in this case, Callie Henry. This is a seriously sweet insta-love romance. Hannah is extremely relatable. I think this would be the perfect book for many girls coming of age. There’s so many personal issues and struggles you have as a teenager and Hannah would be a great role model. Liam is just as sweet. While they both have some issues and struggle, they seemed to have just clicked together. I just adored how Liam saw Hannah. Not everythi ...more
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love YA; I feel like young adult books often have a stronger voice on social issues and all the things we as adults are often scared to talk about. A Date for Hannah touched on a couple of those issues gracefully, and I was impressed by Kary Regnery’s – writing as Callie Henry – foray into YA. This was quite a short book, I don’t have a word count, but I’d venture to guess it’s novella length and was a fun way to lose myself for an hour or so.

A Date for Hannah was such a sweet YA romance, one
J.E. Benoit
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

…although it scared her to spend more time with him, she really didn’t want to push him away either. Could she find the courage to believe that this crazy-cute boy was interested in her?

Hannah has always struggled with her body image and has pretty much accepted that no boy will find her attractive so when a hot boy approaches her at her sister’s wedding and seems to show intere
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
A Date for Hannah is so relevant and so good, where was Katy Regnery when I was a teenager?

All the self doubts that plague young girls not only dealing with body size, but hair color, skin type, crooked teeth, late puberty, early puberty, skin breakouts, what to wear, who to hang out with, what activities to participate in, what to eat...gah!! It's amazing any of us make it out of our teenage years without a full time therapist attached to our sides.

This is exactly why books like, A Date for Ha
Tami Talbert
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Date for Hannah was so surprisingly sweet and emotional for me, it’s difficult to know where to start. First let me say, to be honest, when I first learned that one of my absolute must read authors, Katy Regnery, was flexing her creative story-telling chops under the new pen name of Callie Henry and was writing a young adult story, I was a little unsure and had a sprinkling of doubt as to whether this would be a story for me. I’m a 50 something romance reader and pretty much stick to the older ...more
Novellisteer
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shy, sweet Hannah is a character many can relate to. Living in her perfect sister's shadow. The insecurities of most teenagers come into play here: attractiveness, reputation, families. Their romance was totally sweet and understanding. I felt their chemistry and adored the way their romance progressed. It remind me of those hallmark movie something you want to read after a long of stress
I also appreciated Hannah’s relationship with her sister Bree I loved that they were close, and that Hannah c
My Own Bookshelves
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Do you have a teenager who loved watching the Kissing Booth but you'd never let them in your Kindle? You need to #1click on A Date For Hannah by Callie Henry. It a perfect story that depicts all the insecurities and flutters of first love. #TrueStory I didn't sign up for review tour because YA. And we know I am the furthest thing from YA. But I read the synopsis and a few reviews. One review stuck with me as was in the same boat - older reader, not YA fan but love Katy Regnery’s stories. So I cl ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Play Book Tag: A Date for Hannah by Callie Henry - 4 stars 1 10 Aug 13, 2018 10:35AM