Start by marking “Immortal Memories (Immortal Memories #1)” as Want to Read:
Immortal Memories (Immortal Memories #1)

Immortal Memories (Immortal Memories #1)

She shouldn’t want him. She shouldn’t ache for him. She shouldn’t believe him.

Claire has given up hope of remembering her past. When the wickedly handsome William walks into her life, she can’t look away.
In a world where nothing feels familiar, he does.
William knows her secrets, but he carries secrets of his own.
Cold skin…
Overwhelming power…
He’s a vampire. And still, C

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Memories

Space Cowgirl
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vampires👹 Move In Strange Ways

Once a Vampire👹, always a Vampire👹.
Claire💃💋 was professional dancer until she tore up her ankle. Now she plays the 🎹piano in the studio for the dancers as they practice.
She can't remember much of anything about her past. People look familiar to her but she doesn't know why.

William👹👄 comes into her life, she seems to know him and other people around her recognize him, but every time she sees him it's like Fifty First Dates!
Turns out devilishly handsome William🐺🍆🌋 i
Annie's reading corner
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, arcs
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

I haven't read a vampire story in quite some time and I kind of miss it. This book was refreshing, something outside the box. I like the characters and their interaction, the H was amazing, but I still wanted more. I wanted to understand some parts a little bit better.
There are still mysteries to be solved, so I'm excited about the next book.

Angela
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC and agreed to write a review. Overall, I enjoyed this book. It held my attention, which is becoming more and more rare. The writing is good enough that I didn’t just skim the paragraphs, which is also rare for me. But best of all, I did not see grammatical or spelling errors. Kudos to both the writer and editor for that.

As far as vampire or immortal stories, I think this book offers a fresh spin, something that isn’t typical in paranormal books. I won’t explain as
Space Cowgirl
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vampires Move👹👄 In Strange Ways

Once a Vampire👹, always a Vampire👹.

Turns out devilishly handsome William🐺🍆🌋 is
Michelle Vandal
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I can't wait for part 2. Immortal Memories is a story of undying love. Claire & William are epic and too hot for words.

Claire is a woman who has no memory of her past before the last 7 years. One day she sees a handsome stranger, a man with amazing blue eyes (William) & gets a sense of deja vu. That he may not be a stranger. Does this man hold the keys to her past? Why does she feel this connection to him? Each piece of the puzzle Claire gets leaves her with more quest
CS
Immortal memories Abby brooks

5stars

From the opening introduction of Claire, this story had me hooked. Well written with excellent flow. The reader is pulled into the story without excessive “explanation” and over descriptive techniques that so many authors are using now a days.

This is not my typical genre, but when you have a well written book, Good is good.

Although the next in this series is coming soon, I hate cliffys. Lots of mystery and suspense filled this story. Those of you who don’t mi
Joyce
Shelves: abby-brooks
Do Vampire stories take you out of your comfort zone? Me too! BUT... this story blew my comfort zone to pieces!!
I honestly could not put this book down, and cannot wait to see how Claire and Williams' story plays out.
Cliffhanger....yes....I hate them, but in this case, it's warrented. Too many details to the story would have been left out, so I applaud Abby for making it into two parts, and am comfortable waiting for part 2.
Note to Abby Brooks....just don't make me wait too long......please?
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
I have to start by saying that PNR books are usually not my favorite genre, however, all that has changed with this book. This not only had the blood thirsty vampire feel but the heart wrenching love affair between Claire and William. The storyline ends with a cliffhanger which only left me wanting more. Can a woman who has lost the past 7 years of her life really be a vampire? Or is she being pulled in a different life because of someone else's agenda. I simply loved the characters and cannot w ...more
Yeluz Selarom
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honestly speaking I was blown away by this book at the beginning it was a bit confusing because your yelling at the book going like what’s happening but then the book just sucks you in and the story between Claire and William just gets better and better.. i have to know what happens next but I’ll be patient.. it did get me out of my comfort zone..BUT I LOVED IT thanks for the opportunity
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Pull up a seat - I feel a ‘LJ Waffle’ coming on. Come on, don’t look at me like that. I always get to the point *coughs*, eventually *snorts*

Comfy? Okay, let’s begin...

I’m gonna let you into a not-so-secret, secret. I have been obsessed with vampires since I can remember. I can literally lip sync Bram Stoker’s Dracula, and The Lost Boys script. My friends and I used to swoon (and still do!) over Gary Oldman as Dracula, and don’t even get me started on Billy Wirth in The Lost Boys. When he first
Michelle Plaisance
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book. I love the cover of the book. It really captured my attention with his piercing blue eyes. I really loved the interaction between Claire and William. Claire sees him for the first time as he enters a nearly empty cafe. She feels an instant connection with him. Who is he? Why does he seem familiar to her. Well, I am not going to give away more about this book. I highly recommend you to read it. I don't usually read a book that has a cliffhanger, but I do not regret reading this ...more
Andi
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not a usual reader of paranormal romance, but I’m so glad I took a chance of this one. This book had me hooked from the blurb. I started reading it & couldn’t put it down. I enjoyed the characters, the storyline, the mystery & suspense. It had it all! I cannot wait for part two!
Jennifer Richey
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Panormal love

Claire can’t remember a lot of things there’s a guy named William. Her friends are trying to help but is that putting them in dangerous. Whew this author has put me through the ringer this book had suspense def. and love. Loved it can’t wait to read more
Ashley Tidbury
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read A LOT of vampire style books. And let me just say. This is so different from ANY iv ever read !
You just can not predict what is going to happen next. Makes you. Go awww... Makes you mad.. And makes you flip the pages super fast so you can find out what happens... And boom its the end of the book !! Iv got three of my friends to put it on their tbr. Lists ! And they have said they can't wait x
Roll on book two !!!!!!
Wioletta
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Story of Claire and William. When I started to read this book I couldn't grasp it, but as story progressed it got me pulled so much, that I was disappointed it that part one end it. I know I have only a month to wait, so that helps. Loved this book. It is cliffhanger.
Ellen
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book that had me hooked from the first paragraph. The way it is told just sucks you into the characters point of view. Cannot wait for part two!!
Stephanie
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading a PNR and Abby drew me in from the first chapter. William and Claire have such a deep running connection. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Beth Coonts
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to start by stating that I am not a huge fan of vampires or the supernatural. However, I have read books by Abby Brooks in the past, so I wanted to give this one a fair shot.

I was hesitant at first, but once I started reading, I couldn’t put this one down.

Claire has no recollection of anything beyond the last seven years of her life. She emerged from the woods with nothing but the clothes on her back and a talent for dancing and playing piano.

William is a handsome stranger that seems to s
Cheryl
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written, but not my genre anymore. Love your other books and will follow those. ARC review.
Ren
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Sophie
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
I don't do PNR.

I don't do third person.

I do read Abby Brooks though and despite the fact I don't read third person PNR something about this book called to me and mannnn I'm really glad it did.. I was ENGROSSED in this book from start to finish.

FULL REVIEW TO COME!
Paige Morris
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Abby Brooks is an author who I won't miss a new book by. If she writes it I will read it. It's has been a long time since I ventured into the world of the paranormal and wow am I glad I did. I don't want to give away anything but let me just say this book is worth a trip out of your comfort zone!

Claire's life is just fairly ho-hum. She doesn't have any memory prior to 7 years ago. William comes into her life but she knows him, doesn't she? I can't wait to see how this story concludes. Knowing Ab
B. Koe
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steamy-romance
Startling, Innovative, and COMPELLING, this STEAMY vampire romance is a WINNER!
While I am not an aficionado of all things vampire, I followed my daughters through too many seasons of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and the “TWILIGHT SERIES” both book and movies to be a complete noob. What I do know about is my love of reading, with romances being my favorite genre. I am also experienced enough to know that finding a few authors whose writing captures the attention and imagination of this reader is im
Becky
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast paced addictive book. That about sums it up. Loved Claire and William’s story. Can’t wait for Part 2! Definitely recommend!
Caroline Doig
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my 1st read and review for this author and what a fantastic read it is and I can’t wait to get my hands on part 2. Claire loses time she came stumbling out of the woods 7 years ago with no memory of who she was at all. Now she sits in a cafe and then a man walks in she knows him she’s sure of it but she doesn’t know where from but she knows that he is dangerous and she’s right because he is a vampire. This is such a fantastic read there’s mystery, danger, love and so much more to keep yo ...more
Kathleen A Harris
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intrigue and suspense surrounds these vampires. Awaiting second installment to find out the fate of Claire and William.
Kari Hansen
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After an injury destroyed Claire’s dream of professional dancing she now plays piano for the dance studio. She doesn’t remember much about her last seven years but even if she can’t remember William she feels like she should.

William and Claire have a very lengthy past and he has the answers that Claire needs but is he willing to share their past with her?

Wow, what a unique storyline that has you wondering where the author is going to take you. I can’t wait for part 2. I voluntarily reviewed an a
Nanedsmomba
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Abby Brooks’ creative imagination has produced another amazing book and series! I normally don’t normally read vampire books but this one got my attention. I’m glad it did, as it’s very captivating. The story of Claire who has no recollection of her past. William, the beautiful blue eyed mysterious man, is the only hope she has to get to know who she really is. Despite her fear of what she will find out and if she should trust him at all, she gets close to him. Love, passion, drama a ...more
Jackie D
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to start off by saying, I am not a fan of this genre- normally-but what I am a fan of is Abby Brooks!
So, with that fandom in mind and a hefty dose of curiosity, I dove into a world I am not all that familiar with, ( other than my years of religiously watching Buffy, love me some Angel! ) and I have to say I was shocked by how taken I was by this story and the love I have for it! Who knew! Abby Brooks has pulled off a miracle.. there have to be pigs flying somewhere...

Wow!
Ms.Brooks creativ
Betty Finch
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
August 14th can't come soon enough. I loved Part 1 of the Immortal Memories books and can't wait to see what comes next.
Claire has no memories beyond the last few years but has started having strange dreams she can't explain. Having been a ballet dancer until a severe injury destroyed her career, she is now the piano player for the dance school and company.
William is a CEO of a large holding company who has been watching Claire since her memory loss without her knowing. In what she thinks is a c
« previous 1 3 next »