Start by marking “Everything Worth Fighting For” as Want to Read:

(Jaxson Cove #2)

Fate.
Destiny.
Whatever you wanted to call it, Macy Caldwell was mine.
She had a chance to get out of this town, but she refused to take it.
She was going to give up everything for me.
I wasn’t worth that kind of sacrifice.
In order to save her, I had to break her.

The night Nash Masters broke my heart was the catalyst for the ruin that came after.
All these years later, he
Published January 11th 2019

Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
Michelle Chambers
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nash and Macy's story is an emotional ride but definitely worth it! I loved it. It was raw, and real. I felt the love, the pain, the anguish, I felt it all. The story was beautifully written. The characters were relatable. The storyline was unique and different. Definitely a 5-star book for me and highly recommended.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful second chance love story from the coffers of K street, which just tears at your heartstrings. It is simplistic in detail but deep in sentiments. A life interrupted and a story cut short. That's the precis of Nash Masters and Macy Caldwell love story. It just comes to an abrupt halt and a decade just yawns between them while they struggle alone with their respective lives.
A stone cast into the sea. The ripple effect far more reaching than a mind could grasp. That night had been the c
Kaitlyn
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every book and each story I read is an adventure. I’m not always sure what’s going to happen but I know I get to take one. Macey and Nash’s adventure? Wow!! That’s what I have to say. I’ve always said when an author can make me laugh and love but also sob like a baby they are doing something right? To be able to pull out just about any emotion is something i don’t take lightly while reading. Ms. Street did that and then some. She broke my heart and put it back together. She made me fall in love ...more
Laura- BookBistroBlog
By: K. Street
4.5 Bee Stars

Reading a book written by K. Street certainly pulls out all the emotions. I’ve enjoyed all the books this talented author has written. When I heard that this book was being written, I couldn’t wait to hear what Nash and Macy’s story was.

How do you ever forgive someone who hurt you so bad all those years ago? You vowed to never forgive and to never forget. But as the years go on, and you are still thinking of that person. Is it time to move
Mandy
Jan 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
His reasoning for what he did is just stupid, there were so many other ways to go about it but he chose (view spoiler). What's even worse is that she takes him back! How stupid can both these people be!? I need to stay far away from second chance romances bc obviously all they do is make me angry.
He's honestly one of the worst heroes I've ever read, (view spoiler)
Yolanda
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
K. Street has written another beautiful romance with unforgettable characters. I’m so happy that she wrote Nash and Macy’s story as they were great secondary characters in Everything I Never Wanted(Tucker and Camryn’s book). Everything Worth Fighting For truly pulls at your heart strings. And I loved every moment of this passionate and heart-gripping story.

I adored Nash and Macy especially since they have quite a history together and in my heart, I felt they were perfect for each other. K. Stree
Jaime Reynolds
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. There was laughing, crying and a lot of anger toward Macy and Nash. These two characters and their story had me all over the place and it was the best of feelings. Both had secrets and reasons for keep one another at arms length. What happens when secrets come alive? Will they finally have their happily ever after? A must read that will have you thinking about it well after you turn the final page.
Nancy Metsch
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how K. Street did it. But in my opinion this was her best book!!!! She out did herself.
I truly enjoyed this book, I couldn't put it down
Kristi
I DEVOURED THIS BOOK!!!♥

The the sequel to one of my top reads for 2018, Everything I Never Wanted. We lucked up on KU when we found Mrs. Streets books and since I’ve read all of them.
This is a second chance romance between childhood best friends that eventually fall in love. Nash decides to lie to Macy and make her think he is into someone else so she wouldn’t stay in Jaxson Cove, she would go off to college and live her dream. What he doesn’t know is something major and life changing happens to
Sara Koelsch
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everything Worth Fighting For by K. Street is like being enveloped into a nice warm hug, it’s like coming home. The soft and subtle way this story sneaks up on your heart cannot be beat! There were a couple times throughout reading that I didn’t realize I was crying until I felt the tears on my face or saw them fall. This isn’t a knock you down and beat your heart out story but it’s light and gently nudged your heart into aching. I love stories where the main couple have this incredible history ...more
Desi
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As I sit here and begin typing my personal review and try to gather my thoughts, I literally feel like I am in the middle of the book with all the words swirling around me. I am trying to pull the words down from the amazing swirl of this book as they come to me.

K. Street is a beautiful soul with a passion to write and tell stories. She is a ROCKSTAR author! Four books later, here I am writing another 5 Star Review for her because she deserves nothing less. Ok I had to TOOT her horn a quick min
Megb
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Nash hurt Macy all those years ago he just knew in his heart she would forgive him. He never expected 10 years later she would still be angry and cold towards him. He knew it was the right thing to do even if it hurt him to do it.

Macy was devastated the day Nash hurt her. Even 10 years later it still hurts her to the core,she’s continued to struggle with the hurt and pain and guilt from back then. Even now it didn’t seem to hurt any less.

Can they overcome all the pain and guilt they both h
Lisa Stinson
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. While I loved Everything I Never Wanted, I loved this book even more. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I devoured this book in just a few hours. I’m a sucker for second chance romance and this one was fantastic.

Nash was just trying to do what he thought was right at the time for Macey. Yes he broke her heart but he thought she would grow resentful of him later in life if she didn’t go off to school and get out of their small town. Not only did he obliterate her h
Leslee
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Macy and Nash have a history. Childhood sweethearts until a horrible night shattered Nash's heart and destroyed Macy's life. Now that Macy is back in town, Nash wants to apologize, to explain what happened and see if they can build a future. Macy can't let him get too close, if it fell apart again she wouldn't survive. Nash can't accept that they are finished and he will do whatever it takes to get Macy back in his arms. Secrets come to light and it will be up to them both to fight for their lov ...more
2OCC Reviews
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
Second chances. Most of us have some sort of regret for something that we wished we had a second chance at. Whether it is that pair of shoes that we didn’t buy and wished we had, the job opportunity that was presented to us that we passed on, or the person that was part of our life that we would like the possibility to reconnect with. Everything Worth Fighting For will leave you with thoughts of “What if?” about the things in your life that you would like a second chance with.

Nash and Macy’s sto
MsquaredBookBlog
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Everything Worth Fighting For by K Street is the second book in the Jaxson Cove series. It is the first book I’ve read from this author and even though it’s part of a series, it can be read as a stand-alone. This book was amazing! Everything Worth Fighting For was so emotional-full of regrets, heartache, and most importantly forgiveness. I devoured it in one sitting, unable to put it down.

Childhood sweethearts Macy and Nash knew without a doubt that they were each others everything fro
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*
This was my second read from this author and I am really enjoying her books. This one is definitely a read that will pull on your heartstrings no matter who's side you'll be on when you're reading this book! A great second chance romance book that will leave you swooning :-)

After Macy came back to live in the town she left years ago, there's one person she is trying to avoid like the plague and avoids running into to, after he broke her heart into a million pieces that fateful day. B
Rachel Juelfs
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
Get your tissues ready because this book will tug at your heart strings! Such a great easy read.

We first met Nash and Macy in "Everything I Never Wanted". Two souls who are destined to be together but so many challenges stand in their way and they are both left with broken hearts. Can they overcome their pasts and make a life together or will their secrets for why they have been at odds for 10 years keep them apart? You'll also get some comedic relief from that spunky Shayne!

You will find yourse
DrivenbyBooks
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
*4,5 stars*
This was my second read from this author and I am really enjoying her writing. This one is definitely a read that will pull on your heartstrings no matter who's side you'll be on when you're reading this book. A great second chance romance book that will leave you swooning!

After Macy came back to live in the town she left years ago, there's one person she is trying to avoid like the plague and avoids running into; after he broke her heart into a million pieces that awful day. But ther
Lynn
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful heartfelt book by K.Street!! Nash and Macy- wow!
This second chance romance was so well written. After Nash broke Macy’s heart 10 years ago- they still love each other but she can’t forgive him for braking her heart..... but there’s so much more to this story.
Macy is strong but broken from her past. Nash still loves Macy and wants her back! When they connect to help with Tucker’s daughter Shayne, they realize their connection is still there and really do love each other!
This book
BookLover
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Macy & Nash - steamy! Second chance romance! Friends to lovers!

This story ❤ It made me melt reading it! You can feel the anguish Nash feels over their history and how things ended. Macy is scared because of what he did. You feel the frustration because the attraction is life changing! But, I can’t imagine how she felt seeing him all the time because of their mutual friends. This story makes you believe love does exist after years passing by. You see how he felt and the justification from th
Susan
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with these characters in Jaxson Cove in Everything I Never Needed, and I was quite anxious to read Nash and Macy's story. And I'm glad that I did!

Nash and Macy grew up together, and everyone was convinced that these two would end up together. But at the end of high school, Nash broke Macy's heart. He had the best of intentions, but it left years of hurt and anger, which was difficult for Macy to get over (understandably). They have mutual friends, though, which complicates their i
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I'm so happy that Nash and Macy got their own story. After meeting them in Tucker and Camryn's book I was desperate to learn more about them and I'll just say this book didn't disappoint. Their story was emotionally raw but the love they held onto for each other meant that one way or another they had to get their HEA.

When they were younger Nash and Macy were everything to each other but Nash was afraid he would hold Macy back from striving to get everything in life she deserved so he made the ul
Michele Gay
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
K. Street had written an amazing book, 5 out of 5 stars!
Emotional twists and turns from the first page to the last. Loving someone enough to let them go out pushing them away is hard and praying that they will forgive you and come back to you is harder yet especially when time and circumstances don't always work in our favor. But for the love of your life, it's everything.
I laughed, "boob sweat brigade" as women, we know about that. I went through all the emotions, I cried, I was angry, happy, l
Tania's Book Blog
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
These two finally got their HEA!!!! I was intrigued by Nash and Macy since I met them in Tucker’s story. This was a second chance romance and these two deserved it. Once the story starts and you get to read about what has kept them separated for 10 years you’ll get angry and sad for both of them.

Nash never stopped loving Macy and you’ll realize that she never stopped loving him either. It wasn’t easy and they took baby steps. Then everything from the past started to surface along with some secr
LianaReads blog
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that i've read by this author and what a story to start with!
I don't know how i do but i seem to choose a lot of second chance romance latelly but love every single one of them nevertheless.
When you realize that the love of your life will miss a chance to have a better life by going to college and start a new life ,you have to give up at your dreams together and break her heart because there isn't any other way that she will accept to go and follow her dreams.
Af
Nicole Lloyd
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She’s worth the fight....

Everything Worth Fighting For is everything and so much more. K. Street has blown me away with this book.

Macy had her heart broken by Nash, but he broke his heart in the process. The reason he broke her heart was so he didn’t hold her back.

Now it’s time for Nash to win her back. She doesn’t make it easy for him at all. But they both are still holding back some secrets. Can they reveal their secrets and move on? Or do they keep living in the past?

This is everything, and
Carrie
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another 10++ star favorite read from this author! Her stories are consistently brilliantly written, emotional gold, and this fits right in. We get a glimpse of our main characters in book 1, and that glimpse was so potent, they needed their own story. Nash & Macy have history, and the have things they need to work through to get to their HEA.

Their journey to that HEA is rough, but also always full of love. I laughed, I cried, I rooted for them! I smiled at their banter (and their interaction
Natalie
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful, emotional and heartbreaking

Such a beautiful but emotional story. I didn’t feel like I was reading a story, I felt as though I was in the story. We first met Nash & Macy in Everything I Never Wanted. Even then I knew we needed to hear their story and couldn’t wait for it. Ms Street you have outdone yourself on this one. I felt every emotion as though I was there. Loved that we got to catch up with Tucker & Camryn and laughed out loud with some of the scenes with Shayne. She’s
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: First Kiss 6 13 Jan 20, 2019 06:03AM
Romance Retreat: Everything Worth Fighting For is LIVE 3 7 Jan 13, 2019 10:58AM
Romance Retreat: Are you ready to meet Nash Masters? 10 12 Jan 09, 2019 07:34PM
K. Street has been making up stories since she was old enough to talk, and she began writing at the tender age of eleven. She resides in central Florida with her husband and daughter as well as a tiny menagerie of pets, including a dog, a cat, and a bearded dragon. K is a foodie with an affinity for coffee, peach moscato, and dark chocolate. When she isn’t plotting her next story, K enjoys reading ...more

Jaxson Cove (2 books)