Start by marking “Bad Habits Box Set” as Want to Read:
Bad Habits Box Set

Bad Habits Box Set

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  174 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
*This box set includes three full length, bestselling novels, plus an exclusive epilogue novella.*

Six best friends. Three love stories. One big city. Countless laughs.

Published July 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bad Habits Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Habits Box Set

Amanda
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!!

Omg that novella was everything I wanted it to be... and everything I didn't know I needed! Staci captured the uniqueness of each couple and gave them even more happily ever after moments.

If you have bought/read these books in the past and you're on the fence about buying the boxset just for the novella, I'm here to tell you that IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I'm in love with them all over again.
Ashley
Shelves: arc, read-2018
I loved this series and all the characters. With a Twist is about Lilly and West who have been friends forever. Their story was sweet and the perfect friends to lovers story. Chaser book 2 about Maggi and Cooper. He is the secret guy she has been seeing and isn’t sure if it will work out. She isn’t ready for anything but a no strings secret hookup. Last Call is book 3 about Patrick and Rose. Their story was full of ups and downs and has you rooting for them.

This series is so good and I highly re
Theresa
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series by Staci Hart! You can find my reviews for each of the three books below all three were five stars!!

With a Twist (Bad Habits #1)
Spinning and spinning...

Is how the room will feel as you read this story of ballet, literature, and liquor!! What a great start to the series, you can see little bits and pieces here and there of the next books. Six friends in New York City, a brother and sister, two sisters, and two more make up the group. They are direct, mostly honest, and I can
Jan
Jul 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Six best friends. Three love stories. One big city. Countless laughs.

The Bad Habits Boxed Set, a must read collection from Staci Hart is LIVE!

WITH A TWIST

West Williams has been friends with Lily since the day she moved into their building and he saved her armoire from a swift, sudden death by staircase. Their friendship has always been easy, the boundaries clearly defined. With neither of them willing to risk their relationship, they’ve drifted happily through the years as companions, never cons
H.B. Jasick
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WITH A TWIST
Another friends to lovers story. I am not a dancer, so I usually steer away from books about them. I just cannot relate. That being said, I could not put this book down! This story shows us that the grass is not always greener on the other side. It always shows us how what we truly need, might just be right under our noses the entire time. I loved this story. It was an excellent series starter. I need more! I will be recommending this book. Absolutely!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
CHASER
She suffers heart bre
Kelly
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I find men and friends like these!

I absolutely love this series, the friendships are so well written that it makes me ache for a tight-knit group of friends like the bad habits crew. Each couple has their own trials and tribulations but with the help and love of their friends, they weather the storm and find everlasting love. West and Lily are the super sweet friends to lovers, Cooper and Maggie are the ultimate bachelor and scorned southern beauty and Rose and Tricky are the second cha
J.S.  Wood
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Freaking Staci Hart, man.

I don’t know how she does it, she has a gift that can only be seen by reading the magic that are her books. I’d previously read the Habits books, long before the novella came out and for fun decided to re-read the series again.

Some series of books can only be read once, they lose that special feeling you get after you’ve read it the first time, the excitement, the anticipation, but not Staci’s books. It was like being thrust right back into the Habits group, you become a
Ange
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love these!

These were the first books that I read by this author in 2017. I read them under KU, and bounced on the opportunity to own them in a full collection. There's something special about the friendships and interconnectedness of these characters. From book 1 where we meet Lily and West, to book 3 where we meet Rose and Patrick, you'll get sucked into their lives and unique stories. What makes these stories extra special is the side characters that you can't help fall in love with. But also
Hannah Grace
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: staci hart readers!
Shelves: best
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE I READ THE FIRST THREE BOOKS.

Sorry for the all-caps, I'm just excited that this is the first real book I've read all summer. (Hello, reading slump from hell! You may leave now.) Even though it's a novella, it's still a heck of a great read. I love, love, loveeeee seeing them all happy and healthy and thriving.

I stayed up until 2AM finishing it. It came out at midnight. Love life.

If you have read the Habits books, you NEED to read this. Trust me. It will
Jenny
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: rom-com
Jessie
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read series!

I couldn’t put the set down, it should come with a warning that you shouldn’t have other responsibilities you’ll be ignoring. Each story is very unique to the couple, yet so compelling. My favorite part was the depth of the conclusions you get on individual story, they connect plus you get more! And the new novella was a great follow up to where each character is now, and somehow Staci’s writing stays consistent to the characters.
Sasha
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For the books that started my obsession with all of Hart’s words, I could not have asked for a better more satisfying ending to these characters stories. Catching up with he whole Habits crew felt like talking to old friends. I laughed a lot, shed a few tears and I swooned hard over all of the happy endings.

Wether your just starting this amazing series, or you’ve read the books several times over like I have , you’ll absolutely fall in love with everything you read.
Katia Rose
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE ROM-COM TRILOGY. I sound a bit fanatical, but I honestly can't get over how much I love these characters! Staci Hart has a way of writing friend groups you can't help but desperately want to be a part of. I was practically ready to scour the streets of Manhattan to find the Habits crew and ask if we could hang out. These books will suck you in and steal your heart. I teared up more than once and laughed more times than I can remember. Definitely a forever favourite of mine.
Jennifer McCarthy
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WITH A TWIST - Lily and West are amazing and I loved this couple. The growth of their relationship from friends to lovers was amazing. Loved their connection.

CHASER - Cooper and Maggie were awesome. I love then w playboy can be reformed.

LAST CALL - Tricky and Rose had a complicated past but I love a second chance...

HAPPILY EVER HABITS- I was so happy to catch up with this group and see where life took them. Amazing!
Jenny
Awesome.

I bought this box set purely for the novella. I LOVED this series and characters so I didn't need a refresher.

Ugh. I can't even summaries. It is SO sweet and awesome. I cried like a silly baby. I adored it all and am so so sad it is over.

I will definitely re-read one day. Worth all the pennies to have the gang together.
Anita Casby
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG too sweet

This box set was totally worth it for the extra story at the end! I loved that StacI Hart gave us another look into the lives of my fav. NY'ers! The Habits crew have matured and begin families. These short stories have extra info to tell us how the story goes on in the future!
This book was worth all the 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟's Review by @bookluvr964. Follow me on Twitter!

Brianna Maddox
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
** only read Happily Ever Habits as I already read the 3 books.

The novella was super cute! I loved seeing a glimpse into the future for the 3 couples. They are all super cute and I'm so happy to see them start a new chapter in their lives! Absolutely loved!!!
Bianca
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth the read

Very cute series and I enjoyed the character development in each story. It is like a sexy version of friends. In order for me, number 2 was my favorite and number 3 my second and number 1 last but was still enjoyable.
Heather
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!

This collection had me hooked from the beginning. I fell in love with this group of friends and following their journey! I was so excited to read about their future in the last book in this set!
Edith Leal
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved!!!

I loved this I have read each one of the books and loved them all so was very happy to find out what happens in each of the couples lives after each book ends. It was well worth it I completely loved it.
Michelle
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wanted to check in with the Bad Habits gang and read the novella epilogue. It’s basically an extension of each couple’s HEA and what their future together looks like.
☆ Aimetz
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ajksajksakdsa
Thank you Staci for give us a glimpse of the future with those amazing characters!

Fell in love over and over again!
Autumn Bryant
Great Read

An absolutely breathtaking and beautiful set of stories about friendship, heartbreak, and love. I could not put this book down!!
Katy Keeton
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friends forever

It was so great getting to visit with these friends again and see how their lives were changing. Loved it!
Ann
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great set!

I loved all of these stories. I’m never sure how I’ll feel about box sets but this one is perfect! Be prepared to laugh and cry as you read.
Sheila Reynolds
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read previous books by this author, this is a fun box set. Likeable characters, nice conclusion to the story arc. Overall, very enjoyable.
Nicole Keller
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read all of these books before so when I saw the novella was coming out, I had to buy the box set. So cute - I loved reading the happy endings for these couples :)
Andrea
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Those Happily Ever Habits.....swoon!
Krystel Theodore-Branker
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Staci gave us these gems and now it’s a box set that gives us beautiful endings and insight into the lives of these people we you truly associate as real. Can’t wait for your next series
Jamie  Leigh
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read

This was a great bundle read. I enjoyed reading the three friends stories and the novella was a great extra in getting everyone's updates... lol
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, even though she’s certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a party, espe ...more