Start by marking “Bring Me Home” as Want to Read:

Bring Me Home

While Kailey was growing up, she was sure of two things:

1. She wanted to devote her life to helping animals.
2. She would never be without her best friend Cole Martin.

When her father had them pack up and move two provinces away two years before graduation, it felt like the rug was pulled out from under her.

Now she's in college, finally pursuing her interest in veterinary me
Kindle Edition
Published January 1st 2019 by Bree Howland

To ask other readers questions about Bring Me Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bring Me Home

Princess
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this ebook from the author in exchange for my honest review.
Bree’s debut, Bring Me Home, is a short, sweet love story that had a Very happy ending. It is a friends-to-lovers romance. Kailey and Cole are a sweet couple who finally realize how much they mean to each other.
Shirley Cuypers
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Bree Howland!

Bring Me Home
is a New Adult Romance book about college, friends and love.
I really love reading books that take place during college because I’m still a college student, so Bring Me Home was the perfect read for me.

Bring Me Home is Bree Howland’s debut novel and I really enjoyed reading it. The story is so fast paced, and I couldn’t stop reading. I finished this book in one day because i
Ashlee
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author when I was fortunate enough to participate in the blog tour for it earlier in December.

Bring Me Home is the first romance novel I’ve read, and I felt like it was an excellent introduction to the genre. Kailey and Cole are best friends that moved away from each other when they were in high school and end up reuniting in college and eventually becoming lovers. Even though I found their story to be predictable, I found it super cute and I enjoyed watc
Auburn
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
A beautiful story of two people who were best friends but drifted apart after she moved coming back together and finding the life they needed together. This book is deep, affectionate, and oh so swoony. Cole and Kailey bring relationship goals but also friendship goals.
Perfect for fans of second chance romance and best friends to lovers.
Heather Blair
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic, young-adult
This is such a sweet book and particularly perfect for Christmas time! (But any time will work nicely!) Kailey and Cole are classic friends-to-lovers and they're just so gosh darn cute.

Cole is a total babe and Kailey is super relatable (especially as I write this lying next to two sleeping cats!) This book was simply a joy to read!
Eva Seyler
This was a fun, fluffy read (a welcome break from all the SUPER HEAVY STUFF I READ TOO MUCH OF). Snogging, cats, being snowed in... what's not to love?
Stephanie Augustine
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
See full review here: https://booksintheskye.wordpress.com/...

Overall, Bring Me Home by Bree Howland was an amazing debut novel. While romance isn’t my genre, it was written in such a way that a novice to the genre could really enjoy it. The main story was very prevalent and actually focused more on Kailey’s relationships, both romantically and platonic. This made an easy connection with her, resulting in a very successful story. I recommend this for anyone who wants a great story about best fri
Ebru
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bahhh!!! Cuteness overload!!! Full review coming soon 😍😍😍

Ok, so this review has been living in my mind for a little while and I think it's time to release it to the wild. First of all, this is a debut novel from one of our very own Bree Howland. Bree blogs at @perpetualfangirl and loves and fosters cats. Her twitter feed is mostly covered in furry cuteness. I am so happy she gave into the urge and wrote this book. Some of us have the drive but don't have the courage, so kudos to Bree. :)

Now lets
Erica Mae Campos
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review originally published at my blog: https://livingahundredlives.wordpress...

First, I want to congratulate Bree for successfully writing a nice contemporary read perfect for winter! I’m so glad I’m one of the beta readers!

This is a perfect read for your chilly days! Bring Me Home by Bree Howland will definitely give you the “warm, fuzzy feeling” you’ll need this winter. It talks about two best friends and how they patched things up after years of living separate lives.

It’s actually really eas
Stephanie
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-review
RTC!
Mah Marino | Happy Reading Co.
(See full review on Happy Reading Co )

I must start saying I LOVED this book. I started reading on the plane coming back from Canada and honestly I couldn’t stop! I’m not a huge romance reader, I do like romances but with other things involved… but this book, GUYS! YOU SHOULD ADD THIS TO YOUR TBR RIGHT NOW!

It’s such a sweet story about love and friendship. Kailey is a very relatable MC and very shy and kind, which matches perfectly the personality of Cole, who’s more outgoing and fills up the si
Charlene
Jan 01, 2019
Lauren (Booktosaurus)
Nov 29, 2018
Bree Howland
Jul 08, 2018 marked it as authored  ·  (Review from the author)
Barbara Storey