Start by marking “Bring Me Home” as Want to Read:

Bring Me Home

While Kailey was growing up, she was sure of two things:

1. She wanted to devote her life to helping animals.
2. She would never be without her best friend Cole Martin.

When her father had them pack up and move two provinces away two years before graduation, it felt like the rug was pulled out from under her.

Now she's in college, finally pursuing her interest in veterinary me
Kindle Edition
Published January 1st 2019 by Bree Howland

To ask other readers questions about Bring Me Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bring Me Home

Start your review of Bring Me Home
Princess
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this ebook from the author in exchange for my honest review.
Bree’s debut, Bring Me Home, is a short, sweet love story that had a Very happy ending. It is a friends-to-lovers romance. Kailey and Cole are a sweet couple who finally realize how much they mean to each other.
Shirley Cuypers
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta, ebooks, 2018
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Bree Howland!

Bring Me Home
is a New Adult Romance book about college, friends and love.
I really love reading books that take place during college because I’m still a college student, so Bring Me Home was the perfect read for me.

Bring Me Home is Bree Howland’s debut novel and I really enjoyed reading it. The story is so fast paced, and I couldn’t stop reading. I finished this book in one day because i
Ashlee
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author when I was fortunate enough to participate in the blog tour for it earlier in December.

Bring Me Home is the first romance novel I’ve read, and I felt like it was an excellent introduction to the genre. Kailey and Cole are best friends that moved away from each other when they were in high school and end up reuniting in college and eventually becoming lovers. Even though I found their story to be predictable, I found it super cute and I enjoyed watc
Auburn
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
A beautiful story of two people who were best friends but drifted apart after she moved coming back together and finding the life they needed together. This book is deep, affectionate, and oh so swoony. Cole and Kailey bring relationship goals but also friendship goals.
Perfect for fans of second chance romance and best friends to lovers.
Mel
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of the book from the author via Voracious Readers Only.

I loved it! I recommend it to anyone who loves to read young adult romances with happy endings. Also, if you love animals you would love this book. I found Kailey the main character to be very relatable and most of the other characters to be likeable. I was hooked from the first chapter since it reminded me of how it felt to be falling for someone for the first time.

The book was an easy read so l found myself
☾❥
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
In addition to how excellent this story was, Bring me Home was a nice change of reading scenery after reading so many fantasy and sci-fi genres.
This story follows the trope of best-friend to lover with a touch of Christmas vibe that made it more cheery.  Though predictable, this was a romantically sweet and short story with an ending that both satisfied me and made tear up a little. Just a little. The story provided me with feelings of warmth and nostalgia from my previous life of being a romant
Claire Swain
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
I have recently read 'Bring me Home' by Bree Howland via Voracious Readers.
The story is based on a young lady called Kailey who is starting College & moving away from home (American/Canada based). Her close friend from childhood called Cole is also attending the same college. Cole and Kailey soon realise they have romantic feelings for each other.

I feel the author did well In showing the relationship between the main characters. Especially Kailey's Intense feelings for Cole. However, I didn't h
Heather Blair
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic, new-adult
This is such a sweet book and particularly perfect for Christmas time! (But any time will work nicely!) Kailey and Cole are classic friends-to-lovers and they're just so gosh darn cute.

Cole is a total babe and Kailey is super relatable (especially as I write this lying next to two sleeping cats!) This book was simply a joy to read!
Susanne Scott
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book through voracious readers only. I accepted on the basis I liked the blurb.

I really enjoyed this book and I was even more surprised to find out it was the authors first book! It was expertly written and I got sucked into the world.
I loved how everyone could see they were meant to be together but each other, true love was right under their noses. The accident totally threw me and I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen.

I really hope there is more from t
Camille
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sweet romance, who says great friends cannot become great lovers. Beautiful interactions between all characters. Loved this story.
Eva Seyler
This was a fun, fluffy read (a welcome break from all the SUPER HEAVY STUFF I READ TOO MUCH OF). Snogging, cats, being snowed in... what's not to love?
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Good book, quick read. Characters were sweet. Enjoyable story.
Stephanie Augustine
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
See full review here: https://booksintheskye.wordpress.com/...

Overall, Bring Me Home by Bree Howland was an amazing debut novel. While romance isn’t my genre, it was written in such a way that a novice to the genre could really enjoy it. The main story was very prevalent and actually focused more on Kailey’s relationships, both romantically and platonic. This made an easy connection with her, resulting in a very successful story. I recommend this for anyone who wants a great story about best fri
E.K.
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bahhh!!! Cuteness overload!!! Full review coming soon 😍😍😍

Ok, so this review has been living in my mind for a little while and I think it's time to release it to the wild. First of all, this is a debut novel from one of our very own Bree Howland. Bree blogs at @perpetualfangirl and loves and fosters cats. Her twitter feed is mostly covered in furry cuteness. I am so happy she gave into the urge and wrote this book. Some of us have the drive but don't have the courage, so kudos to Bree. :)

Now lets
Allie
Bring Me Home is the standalone novel by Bree Howland. I have had this in my to-read mental list for a while. If I had known what a cute read this was, I would have read it a while ago. There was much that I liked about this book.

Bring Me Home is a friend was a cute friend to lovers romance that centered on Kailey and Cole. They were childhood friends before Kailey was forced to move. I really like this book had minimal drama and angst. The last couple of books I have read had varying levels, s
Megan
Feb 25, 2019 rated it liked it
A simple story of how two friends found each other again with the inevitable outcome of them falling in love. I did enjoy the book, it was fast paced and at moments sweet but over all not a lot happened and weirdly enough it was okay for me. I usually get frustrated with stories of romance happening so quickly but it was almost refreshing to read something without the overhaul of drama (not to say that I dislike drama - I live for it in my reading). I just feel as though the story could have bee ...more
Erica Mae Campos
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review originally published at my blog: https://livingahundredlives.wordpress...

First, I want to congratulate Bree for successfully writing a nice contemporary read perfect for winter! I’m so glad I’m one of the beta readers!

This is a perfect read for your chilly days! Bring Me Home by Bree Howland will definitely give you the “warm, fuzzy feeling” you’ll need this winter. It talks about two best friends and how they patched things up after years of living separate lives.

It’s actually really eas
Estelle Verster
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
A drawn out story. Found it wishey-washey and boring. There is no excitement in the storyline. A weak romance with a predictable outcome. Only finished reading this because I got this as an ARC from the author through voracious readers.
Mah Marino | Happy Reading Co.
(See full review on Happy Reading Co )

I must start saying I LOVED this book. I started reading on the plane coming back from Canada and honestly I couldn’t stop! I’m not a huge romance reader, I do like romances but with other things involved… but this book, GUYS! YOU SHOULD ADD THIS TO YOUR TBR RIGHT NOW!

It’s such a sweet story about love and friendship. Kailey is a very relatable MC and very shy and kind, which matches perfectly the personality of Cole, who’s more outgoing and fills up the
Ann Swaim
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After I finished this, I immediately wanted to read it again. It's such a sweet, heartwarming story. Love it!
Courtney Payne
Mar 24, 2019
Anastasia Austin
Mar 21, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Cover change. 3 19 Oct 16, 2018 10:36AM

• Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #3)
  • Priestess of Storms & Stone (Rogue Ethereal, #5)
  • Collecting Secrets (Friends & Lovers, #1)
  • Until the End (Quarantined, #1)
  • In the End (Quarantined, #2)
  • Innuendos (It Had 2 B U, # 1)
  • The Alchemist and an Amaretto (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #5)
  • The Risk (Mindf*ck, #1)
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)
  • All the Lies (Mindf*ck, #4)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
  • EMERALD THE MERMAID
  • The Tale of the Clownfish and the Great Shark
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • After We Met
  • 30 Days (Morgan Family, #1)

News & Interviews