Start by marking “Cassie Collins and the Magic Hearts #10: An Orlando Fantasy Thriller (Theme Park Mysteries Series 1)” as Want to Read:

Pre-Order Book 10 Now! - The Series Finale

"My life is like a rollercoaster, theme parks by day. Magic and mystery by night. My name is Cassie Collins, your favorite theme park blogger, and this is the day my whole world changed."

Join Cassie in this 10-part short story series. Published weekly, each book will give you that rollercoaster thrill ride of fast-paced event TV.
Published July 20th 2018 by Orlando House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cassie Collins and the Magic Hearts #10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cassie Collins and the Magic Hearts #10

Lana
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final episode in book 1 of this series and I must admit that I was getting a bit annoyed at Cassie self-blaming and feeling sorry for herself right through this episode. What was Nova’s research into Lockwood’s life uncovering? What is the Wolfville incident and how does this tie up with Meridia Falls? So just when I thought we would finally get some closure in this the final episode of book 1 the book ends on a cliffhanger and we are facing many more questions now than when we first ...more
Saundra Wright
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The unbelievable has happened! Nova kidnapped Lily before her performance. It's up to Cassie to unravel the truth.

Has Nova really been working with Lockwood all along? Is there some way he coerced Nova into this awful deed? Ultimately, Cassie has to try and save Lily, no matter the circumstances. If Nova is innocent then it's two innocents to rescue, if not, more villains to defeat!

Join Cassie in this final battle, not only to save Lily, but to salvage her dreams!

I was gifted a copy of this inst
Christinaraven
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The final episode in the first series ends with some action and a few secrets revealed that were awesome. I loved the twists, especially the surprise ending. I really liked how Cassie fought and fought to figure out why Nova did what she did through her fear of the past. And the names that were dropped in the end made me go "What??" I loved the twists and turns this first series delivered. Just a great way to end book 1. I thought it was a great story to read since I never exactly what would hap ...more
Jackie
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a shame, the end is in sight. Not fair, love this series, looked forward each time a new one came out.
Alan T
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cassie, Lily & Nova

Cassie, Lily & Nova are trying to escape Sen. Lockwoods magic. Frank has caught up with them.

Excellent characterization & plotting.
Cristy Bramhall
Jul 12, 2018
Carla Reighard
Sep 14, 2018
I'm author of the best selling Meridia Falls series and co-author of the best selling Theme Park Mysteries series.

I'm currently knee deep in my fictional universe, the AffinityVerse. The enormous amount of stories in my head finally forced their way out and created their own playground. I'm loving every magic-infused second of exploring it.

I'm married and live with my wife, two kids and cats in Do