Start by marking “Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)

Talkin' Trash

(Bear Bottom Guardians MC #2)

Linc has two very important things on his mind—professional football and his motorcycle club.

What he does not have on his mind is the woman that drives him crazy and makes him want to do stupid things, like throw caution to the wind.

Nope, not Linc.

At least, that’s the lie he tells everyone.

In reality, every time Conleigh’s name is mentioned, he squirms.

She’s ever
Published October 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Talkin' Trash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talkin' Trash

Start your review of Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Talkin' Trash has inspired me to write odes, lyrics and sonnets in honor of Linc James. He was a pro-athlete for the NFL, a hot commodity, a member of the Bear Bottom Guardians MC, a son, a friend, and a lover. He was a man with a huge heart and his goodness spread to everything he touched. He was amazingly genuine and there wasn't a thing I could fault him for. Linc was one of my favorite characters yet!

There are so many things I would do to that man...

Oops, sorry, my mind went in the gutte
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Linc and Conleigh know they belong together pretty early on in their life but the timing isn’t right. I loved reading their journey and the plot made it quite interesting.

Ms. Vale does and amazing job with her men and Lincoln totally won my heart right away. Conleigh is an acquired taste but I ended up understanding her dimensions a little better in this book. In Big Poppa’s book, she showed a big need for growth and I feel it was achieved here. Together, the chemistry they have is just right.
Erth
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gosh alright I feel like this is the one book we all have been waiting on for a long, long, long time. Though in all actuallity it probably hasn't been that long. But we finally get Linc and Conleigh's story. They are no strangers to us if your a fan of Mrs. Vales book. Of course we meet Linc way back in his dad Jesse's story The Beard Made Me Do It. And we meet Conleigh back in Steel and her mom's story Law & Beard. That's a reminder for those of you that can't remember where you've meet these ...more
Vashti
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!
Linc and Conleigh's story and this will go down as a keeper.
Pam Nelson
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don’t know what I was expecting with this book, I guess I thought it would be more MC but this was more about Linc and his football and Conleigh and her friendship with Linc over the years. I don’t really consider it a second chance romance more a New Adult because it felt new but best friendish which I love.

The chemistry is really obvious in this book and I loved back and forth between them it really was a great listen.

The chance up in male narrators was ok because I am a huge Aiden fan.
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 ‘Time has FINALLY Come’ Stars

Oh wow... I’ve been dying for Linc and Conleigh’s books since their parents story, and let me tell you, it surpassed all my expectations my expectations! All the banter, - I loved that Con didn’t give up that easily - the romance, sexiness and suspense made Talkin’ Trash another LLV HIT! And Linc, the perfect example of devotion and love, proved eight years it’s not a lifetime to wait when it’s his ONE at the end of the line. I adored him!

Full review to follow..
Kathy West
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the light-heartedness of Conleigh and Linc’s story. After Mess Me Up, I needed this one to be lighter.

I liked Linc from the beginning. I felt that he was a good man and that he did what he felt was right with it came to how he handled Conleigh.

I liked Conleigh. I felt she was a strong female character and she was a take charge kind of girl.

Conleigh and Linc don’t have an easy path. They go down a rough road.

He paused. “And you’ve always meant more to me than just about anyone in
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Talkin' Trash by Lani Lynn Vale is book 2 of the Bear Bottom MC series and features Lincoln James, a pro footballer, and Conleigh, a nurse. Linc's dad and Conleigh's step dad are both members of the Dixie Wardens MC so they have known each other for years. Linc has loved her forever, but was warned off by both his dad and her step dad. Conleigh is totally broken hearted by Linc's denial of her and their relationship.

Now they are both older and (sort of) wiser and Linc is done waiting. Conl
Happily Mary After
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommendation appeared on USA Today’s Happy Ever After on October 2, 2018.

This is my first time reading Lani Lynn Vale, and I loved Talkin’ Trash so much that I am now busy devouring her extensive backlist. It’s an engaging, ultra-sexy, friends-to-lovers romance with characters you’ll absolutely love and want to root for. Linc and Conleigh have been great friends for eight years, but both have had romantic feelings for each other that they’ve never discussed or acted upon. Linc has outside pres
Kodie Mackay
Linc and Conleigh... fuck yes.

Legit meant to be Together. They both knew the moment they met that they were IT for eachother but the future had some things in store for them first.

Full review to come.

IM BACK ....

It's been a loooooooong time coming.

Conleigh and Linc are just ment to be. From the minute they met the connection was instantaneous but the world had other things in store for these pair first.

Conleigh is unsure what she wants in her life. She had a rough start with things and made
BleuBelle
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Yes! Alright now. This is book two and so much more focused on the MC this time. Not that book 1 one wasn't fantastic. But if you are looking for an MC read, this one delves more into what is going on with the Bear Bottom Guardians.

Linc and Conleigh have a friends to lovers to friends to lovers tale. Second chances to make things right. Married in to all that is trouble coming for the Guardians and other area MC's. We get a bit of sports story since Linc is in the NFL and the MC. We get some su
Lu Bielefeld
#DNF 40% - annoying
===================
I say ‘one-time’ loosely, though. At one point, we’d discussed being more than friends, but then he’d gotten too big for his britches, so to speak, and had forgotten all about little old me.

It’d been eight years since I’d met the man, but with the way I still felt about him and how much his rejection still stung, you would think it was yesterday.

What would she say if I told her that there’d been nobody but her since I’d met her? What would she say if I told
Darcy
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-book, 2018, romance
I don't know about this one. I read it, but there was something about it that made me roll my eyes the whole time. Linc and Conleigh were over the top and not in a good way. I hated how both of their families were against them dating and how Linc listened to them, wasting 6 years of not being together.

The drama with the other MC was mildly interesting, but not much happened. I'm sure more will happen in later books, but it felt like it was unfinished business in this one.
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

*** This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Talkin’ Trash is the second book in the Bear Bottom MC series and while I really enjoyed it overall, I wasn’t in love with it like I had hoped to be. Now with that being said don’t start thinking I didn’t like Conleigh and Linc’s story because I did, a lot in fact, but I had some issues with Conleigh and that is what kept me from fully loving Talkin’ Trash.

I guess I should just get right out and say why
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH INKSLINGER PR. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

After the success of the previous book in the series, I was so looking forward to reading this installment, but I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with it.

My first problem with the story was that it felt like it was jumping all
Three Chicks
4.5 Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

Linc James seems to have it all-fame as a great quarterback, more money than he can spend and his brothers from the Bear Bottom MC's. But the one thing he doesn't have-Conleigh. From the time they met when she was sixteen and he was nineteen-he has wanted her. But both her stepfather and his father warned him off. So he has patiently waited for their time. She moved across the country for nursing school, moved back and built a life for herself. They always kept in to
Kylee
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talkin’ Trash had me captivated and mesmerized as Linc and Conleigh navigate their way through a connection that has been there for six long years. Their story is witty, action packed, full of drama and mayhem and will have you feeling like it is a hot humid day with the heat and steam that radiates from these two. This second book in the Bear Bottom Guardians MC series will delve into the other members of the club, visit with past favourites and show us that when these guys find the one, they a ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Talkin' Trash was a fun and amazing addition to the Bear Bottom Guardian MC series by Lani Lynn Vale. It was funny and sexy and a great combination of hot, steamy and real. I loved Linc and Conleigh and thought their story was fantastic!

Linc James has always loved Conleigh for the past eight years and is finally ready to make her his. But when you have a sassy woman and danger with your name on it, it isn't as easy as it looks! I thought this story was sassy and funny and hit all the right butto
Jessica Robbins
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

After the awesomeness of book one I was more then ready to dive into this second installment to this great MC series. This time we follow Linc a professional football player and member of the Bear Bottom Guardians. He has been in love with Conleigh for years though he was forced to stay away from her. Well finally events are lining up that throw them together even if it is dangerous. They have quite a ro
Hart's Reader Group
Great book by a new author (to me).

Linc was a wonderfully sexy and sweet beta-hero. His affection/adoration for Conleigh was so amazingly touching and gave me the warm fuzzies. Their sex gave me the hot and bothered-ies.

This was such a well-rounded book, and I enjoyed every moment of it. While I can say I am now a Lani Lynn Vale fan, I could only give this book 4 stars because I felt it was missing some intensity or more push-pull between the H/h. It just seemed too easy to me.

Great read. Love
Astraycat
The plot was ok…not sure if it's because I didn't read the stories of their parents or the 1st story of this series, didn't feel any connection with H and h. The only thing I liked about was they didn't with others during their separation.
Emily
Lincoln James knew that one day Conleigh would be his. However he walked away from her and fractured their friendship by trying to do the right thing. Conleigh doesn't know why one day Linc promised her a future and the next stole it away and she still is bitter about it. It doesn't stop her from texting Linc and Linc texting her. When Conleigh needs help though Linc knows it is time to make his move. Can Conleigh trust Linc again or is it just meant to be.

This was great, I had to go back and re
Elizabeth Swain
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Linc is another winner for Lani Lynn Vale ~ Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic's Read

Conleigh & Linc are fireworks and fan your face chemistry HOT! I laughed so hard at the end of chapter 10... seriously the best laughter ever! With every LLV story you have an underlying backstory that is playing in the background that will span the series, this one will be so good too.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 Stars HOT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Kathryn Linke
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Ever since the cover and blurb were revealed for Talkin’ Trash I have been eagerly anticipating Linc and Conleigh’s story. I thoroughly enjoyed the second title in the Bear Bottom Guardians MC.

Linc captivated my interest when we were first introduced to his character in his father’s book The Beard Made Me Do It. A professional football player, but he’s not your typical wealthy, bad-boy with women at his beck and call. His heart belongs to Conleigh, and he will do anything to win her h
Joelle
I have to say that I am always looking forward to one of Lani's books.I am so glad that Linc finally got his story as he has been in love with Conleigh for the longest time and no matter how much time passed that never changed.

I have to say that overall that I loved the story but, I was disappointed with certain parts of the story but, the ending of the story makes up for the things that happened that I didn't like.Smiles!!!!!

Here goes...

I loved how that story started out and how a misunderstand
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Jesus, he probably ran in those shorts this morning. Didn't he know that having his dick on display like that could cause traffic accidents?"

I'm a huge fan of MC Romance and of the writing of Lani Lynn Vale. So, Talkin' Trash was a Win/win for me. For those fellow badass biker fans, please note that the Bear Bottom Guardians MC are heroes, not a 1% club. They are hot veterans, hot cops, hot firemen, hot paramedics, hot football players, etc... Many of them are the kids of the Dixie
Lindsay
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Oy this book.

So I actually enjoyed the beginning. Granted, things moved a little quickly as far as Conleigh and Jackson we’re concerned. Part of me wishes we had gotten to see more of them over the years, and them falling for each other. Because there were times that I felt like I had been dropped right into the middle of their story. And wow I do remember Conway from her mother’s book, I only vaguely recall her and Jackson meeting. I did like the flashbacks of some scenes, but it wasn’t quite
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 “It’s Finally Time” Stars

Linc James met Conleigh James when he was nineteen and she was sixteen at the clubhouse where his father and her stepfather are both members of the Dixie Wardens MC. Warned off her by both men, Linc sat back and bided his time. Now, here we are eight years later, he’s still waiting and decides it’s finally time to get the woman he’s in love with.

Conleigh is an ER nurse and has been in love with Linc James since the first time she met him. Determined not to let him brea
Lora
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 12 out of 5 stars

One reason I loved this book so much is because I already knew both of the main characters from previous books and I loved how they grew up. I loved the people they became separately, but putting them together was genius level!!

Linc is a professional football player and member of the Bear Bottom Guardians MC. Conleigh is a nurse and step-daughter of Steel, member of the Dixie Wardens, MC. They aren’t strangers to each other. They’ve been in love with each other since they fir
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)
  • Claiming the Enemy: Dustin (Porter Brothers Trilogy, #3)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)
  • Surrender to You (SAPD SWAT, #1)
  • Boink (Fallen Lords MC #5)
  • Protected by You (SAPD SWAT #4)
  • Cuffed by You (SAPD SWAT #3)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals #1)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)
  • Holeshot (Nitro Crew, #2)
  • Angel's Halo: Avenged (Angel's Halo MC #7)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Bear Bottom Guardians MC (9 books)
  • Mess Me Up (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #1)
  • How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)
  • My Bad (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #4)
  • One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)
  • It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)
  • F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #9)