Start by marking “Iz Rima, s ljubavlju” as Want to Read:
Iz Rima, s ljubavlju

Iz Rima, s ljubavlju

(With Love Trilogy #3)

Rim je grad ljubavi i zavođenja, zar ne? I nije baš, ako se zateknete u prelepom stanu sa Vilom Rajanom, drugarom iz detinjstva koji se pretvorio u ljutog neprijatelja... bez obzira na to koliko je privlačan!

Lisa ni ne pomišlja na ljubav i romansu jer mora da se usredsredi na mnogo važnije stvari, kao što je pronalaženje oca kojeg nikad nije upoznala. Kada se njena potrag
Published 2018 by Vulkan izdavaštvo

Start your review of Iz Rima, s ljubavlju
Rachel Gilbey
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a joy to be back reading the From ...with love series, and I feel as though I haven't been away, with the story telling just as brilliant as the others. There is just such a comfortable feel to this book, its as though you are reading about old friends, but in reality Lisa and Will haven't been the focus of the others in the series, so its just clever writing making you feel as though you know them rather fast.

That being said, Siena and Laurie from the first two books do play a part in thi
victoria_tonks
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comfort-read
I really, really enjoyed that one. It was everything you expect from a romance novel and then some more. I liked the characters and their love story a lot. The settings weren't bad either - it is Rome we are talking about here, after all. ;) FRwL was a slow-burn, steady build-up sort of story with a twist towards the end which I had not expected (and which was a welcome surprise in a genre that is usually rather predictable). The only thing I was not happy about was that (view spoiler) ...more
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
Actual rating: 4.5

I think I fell in love with this book more than From Paris With Love This Christmas. I reviewed that title recently, having caught it free on Amazon, and it surprised me so much with how I enjoyed it that I had to download this from NetGalley. I mean, my ARC pile was down to 2 books, so I had to stock up again, right?

Anyway, Will and Lisa's story intrigued me in From Paris With Love This Christmas. I always wondered what created the animosity between them and I'm glad they got
Kim
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, kindle, net-galley
This book takes you on a wonderful tour of Rome - experiencing the tastes and smells alongside the spectacular buildings. My daughter went to Rome last year and I've wanted to visit ever since. This book has just renewed that feeling. Lisa wants to return something to her estranged father and stays at Giovanni's families home. Will has also tagged along to visit lots of authentic Italian food suppliers and although they've shared a 'moment' things are strained between them.

I loved the trips that
Helen
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS http://greatreadsandtealeaves.blogspo...

In June I reviewed a Jules Wake book, ‘From Italy With Love’, and thought it was loads of fun. So when an opportunity came up to read another from the series, I jumped at the chance. What a fun series this is proving to be and although characters do arise from past books, each is very much a standalone read. You do not need to have read any of the other books but if you have, it’s like revisiting old friends and having a catch up which was nice.
Suze Lavender
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Will used to be one of Lisa's best friends, but he is now her enemy because he broke her heart. They aren't speaking anymore and Lisa misses him. Lisa plans a trip to Rome to look for her father. When their mutual friend Giovanny offers her a place to stay in Italy Will invites himself on the trip as well. Instead of a fun holiday abroad Lisa is now going to be uncomfortable, because she will be spending all of her time in Rome at the same apartment as Will.

When Lisa arrives in Rome she hopes G
Rebecca
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another gem from Jules Wake.

I love the way the setting is split between their hometown and Rome. You get all of the joys and problems of living in a small place, plus that feeling of sunshine and excitement you want from a holiday read. Rome in particular was beautifully depicted; Wake gave a gorgeous overview of the city without being too much like guidebook.

You could totally imagine the characters in this story walking into your life. Nan provides both humour and conflict in abundance and it's
Sabre
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Lisa heads to Rome with a friend in order to find her estranged father. Will finds an excuse to tag along and together they learn a lot about their past and the feelings they always had for each other.

Things I loved about this book:

Lisa is a strong character. She is nervous about taking chances, but she takes a deep breath and she does it anyway.

Will carefully works to expand Lisa's bubble and helps her experience new things while they are eating and drinking their way through Rome and the coun
Julie
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jules Wake manages to convey the atmosphere of actually being in Rome even if you've never visited. Add some super characters, a romance with a conflict ( and boy what a conflict when the twist appears) and you have a wonderful read. My favourite kind of book combines a good story with escapism preferably set in a foreign location and "From Rome with love' has this in bucketfuls. It also gives a few cultural tips should you actually be able to visit for real. Very enjoyable and after being immer ...more
MRS CHRISTINE  SITTON
Brilliant

Couldn't put it down and loved the way it tied up with Laurie and Cam. Also how Sienna is coming along. The way the two books connected with the characters and Italy. I've never been there but with all the terrific descriptions it was so easy to imagine being there. Loved the twist between between Lisa and Will. Everyone knows a Nan just like Lisa has got. Yet again thanks to Jules another lot of sleep lost as I had to keep reading! Can't wait for her next release which hopefully won't
Aimee
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just the kind of book I wanted to read...until the unnecessary twist in the last quarter of the book. Sweet romance set in beautiful Rome...the author did a lovely job depicting Rome and its vibrant life. Not every love story needs some kind of unbelievable hurdle to overcome.
Trace
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very nice book...loved the switch in the book where it turns out to be Wills Dad. It would be nice to have a carry on with the story Bk 2 as I would love to here how thinks go with the Restaurant & how there wedding etc goes.There would be so much to follow on with after this book. please .... ...more
Carol Hatch
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Romance with A Few Twists

This was a fairly lightweight fast read with a good romantic storyline, likable characters, interesting locales and enough twists to keep my interest to the end.
Danielle
This was a little hard to get into at first, but I think that was more because of me and less because of the book. The romance in this is really sweet and steamy. I especially loved the wine tasting scene.
Katie Marriott
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, romance
Have just discovered Jules Wake and am loving her gentle stories about romance between unlikely couples. Predictable stories but comforting and cosy reads that are undemanding fun.
Julie Harris
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another novel by Jules Wake who always entertains with her quirky characters and lovely locations in Rome.
Vira
May 25, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-read
Lisa is stupid. Will is stupid. Nan is manipulative and I was waiting for her to get her comeuppance. The weakest of the three books in the series. Yuck.
Jenna
Mar 27, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute book. Didn't realize it was book 3.
Anita
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am really going to miss these characters. Great trilogy
Dalila Mandić
Its an interesting romance novel, very light and ideal for summer reading.
Alison
I have read the other books in the ‘From – with love’ series so I was obviously delighted to see this one. Although it includes characters and references from previous books it can certainly be read as a stand alone, admittedly it was nice to meet up with the old ‘friends’ again.

Lisa, lives with her Nan and is embarking on a trip to Rome to try and track down her estranged father. She is rather a shy, un-streetwise girl and the thought of flying alone is unnerving. She is even inexperienced in ‘
Jeannie Zelos
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From Rome with Love, Jules Wake

Escape the January blues with the perfect feel-good romance!

Genre: Romance, Women's Fiction

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

I’m new into this series, but each book is a standalone one so that was fine.
I enjoyed this story, but didn’t love it. Its a fun read, something to relax with when you don’t want to have to concentrate too hard. A typical chic-lit read, perfect for holdays etc.

I loved Rome, the food, my mouth was watering at the descriptions, and Will’
Sally Coles
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lisa is visiting her Nan when she discovers a photo of her father, the man who left when she was two and has not heard of since, and the engagement ring that he gave her mother which she wanted returned to him after she had died.

Determined to return the ring she books a trip to Rome, the only address that she has for him, and arranges to go with her friend Giovanni and stay in his apartment, but unbeknown to her Will her one time friend now foe persuades Giovanni to let him stay there as well at
Denise Hale
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just what I needed in chilly January, a wander around Rome and a bit of romance.
Kathleen Duffy
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a feel-good story that's perfect for Valentines Day. Predictable and smooth. I'll take any excuse to feel like I'm back in Rome!
Joanne Lewis
I received an ARC from the author via Netgalley and HarperCollinsUK/ HarperImpulse in exchange for an honest review.

Although part of a series, this can be read as a standalone novel.

Lisa is planning a trip to Rome to return a ring found among her grandmother's possessions to her estranged father. Having organised the trip with her Italian friend Giovanni, she is horrified to discover on the flight that Will, a mutual friend who once broke her heart, has invited himself along under the guise of
Ann Cooper
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting and waiting for Will & Lisa's story and I was ecstatic to receive an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

And I was in no way disappointed! Jules describes the love/hate relationship perfectly and the sexual tension rises steadily through the book. I loved Nan and her interfering ways and Giovanni and his boyish enthusiasm for everything!

The descriptions of Rome were magical and I was so glad to see my favourite building, The Pantheon, included. But these were nothing to the
Charmaine
From Rome with love was just the warm fun read that is needed on a cold winters day, too lift your spirits. This is the first Jules Wake book I have read, I would be interested in reading more in this series.
poppy
Jan 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i enjoyed this book was a good book.It was well written and held my interest i would try more from this author
FNM
Apr 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full Review @https://nzfnmblog.wordpress.com/

I have very mixed feelings about this book, and very nearly didn't make it past the first few chapters. The ending definitely made it up for me but unfortunately I still didn't end up enjoying it as much as I would of liked. The characters themselves are pretty standard their's the independent unlucky in love heroine, the good guy who doesn't quite do it for her, the bad guy who brings up all sorts of unwelcome feelings and one eccentric grandma. By a

• The Northern Lights Lodge (Romantic Escapes, #4)
  • The Little Brooklyn Bakery (Romantic Escapes, #2)
  • The Little Paris Patisserie (Romantic Escapes, #3)
  • The Secret Cove in Croatia  (Romantic Escapes, Book 5)
  • Aria’s Travelling Book Shop
  • The Little Café in Copenhagen (Romantic Escapes, #1)
  • My Greek Island Summer
  • The Little Teashop in Tokyo (Romantic Escapes, #6)
  • The Summer House in Santorini
  • Dreaming of Tuscany
  • Dreaming of Verona
  • A Riviera Retreat
  • One Summer in Italy
  • Sunrise over Sapphire Bay
  • Rosie’s Travelling Tea Shop
  • Spring at Blueberry Bay (Hope Island #1)
  • Coming Home to Glendale Hall
  • Dreaming of Rome

With Love Trilogy (3 books)
  • From Italy With Love