Start by marking “Curse of Dragons (Sera's Curse #2)” as Want to Read:
Curse of Dragons (Sera's Curse #2)

Curse of Dragons

(Sera's Curse #2)

"Sera must die."

I thought that despite my curse, I could live in peace with the princes, but fate won't let me have my way. The famines of our kingdom continue to worsen despite my efforts. And a vision from the princess has stated I'm to die to fix it. I'm now public enemy number one, and the princes are receiving political backlash because they're sticking by my side.
Published August 14th 2018

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved book 1 Bane of Dragons but I think Curse of Dragons might just be better! I am loving Sera's character progression and of course I love all of her men! And Clara knocks it out of the park with her storytelling I can imagine myself immersed int this world. I loved the new character additions and I loved that she made Sera's first time so real! Some authors just make first times painful for a moment and then they love it and I thank Clara for keeping it real even in a fantasy setting! I am ...more
Moondust Moth
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: No one.
#1 Bane of Dragons ★★★☆☆
#2 Curse of Dragons ★★☆☆☆

Nope, this series took a turn for the worse. The antics become increasingly juvenile and their behavior is so childish it comes off as a softcore YA erotica, which is definitely not my cup of tea at all, seeming to be written for a much younger maturity level. I'm tempted to think this series was supposed to be a satire because it is just so ridiculous that I couldn't take anything seriously anymore.

Honestly this book was boring as hell because th
Lina
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Cannot wait for the next one.
Renée
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sera’s journey continues in Curse of Dragons with Kael, Micah and Gaius, while they try to workout how to stop Sera’s curse. Unfortunately Ryland is left behind, but he’s still hard at work.
This is a fantastic second book in the Sera’s Curse series and lovers of Dragons, shifters, magic, adventure and Reverse Harem with love this story.
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
description

ARC received in exchange for an honest review - thank you!

Things seriously heat up for Sera here - both personally and politically. Princess Anatolia, the men's sister, has decreed that Sera must die in order for the famine to be cured... and everyone believes her. So Sera gets spirited off to the neighbouring land of Beyestirya to wait for things to calm down. Kael, Gaius and Micah come with her; Rylan is left to try and smooth things over back in Constanria.

Clara's writing is brilliant. The
Michelle
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sera's story continues in this novel.
So I did like the story. It was entertaining, and I enjoyed the relationships, especially with Sera's men.
However. Sera as a main character is a little challenging for me. She's so determined to save a world that hates her. I know she wants to prove her place, but her ambition can be annoying. And, again, everyone is so awful to her and yet she continues to do everything she can for them, to the detriment of her own well-being. And she keeps making naive deci
Book Addict
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed book one in this series and enjoyed this book as well book...I love the main characters but at times the guys annoyed me with not listening to Sera and Sera for not speaking g up for herself. But other than that I love reading about Sera and her dragons and learning who she actually is! I hope in this next book we get to read more of Sera with the guys while not trying to be killed, especially as this on finished the way it did. Excited to see what happens next!
Puna
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hmmm....I don't know how I feel about this book. I've never disliked so many secondary characters. It's a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because that means I'm invested in this story. But it's bad because I find myself very irritated majority of the time. Without giving too much away, this kingdom is very mean to Sera. It's a book with people that are very small minded and I just find myself disliking a whole bunch of them, including her parents.

I previously stated that I don't care for S
Nikki Edwards
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great second book

....that falls straight into the story, without needing to to do a quick catch up.

RH eventually, you begin to feel as frustrated as Sera does, and I have to say that I was a little disappointed, I can't remember if this was YA or not but, it felt like the author was uncomfortable with doing a sex scene, which was a shame because it could have been very romantic.

Maybe it wasn't supposed to to be the main part of the storyline (the first time)!
But for me the facts;

* The princes
Kara Kieffer
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kael always sounds like a comedian. In this book I really really dislike Tindyll. Her mannerisms are just beyond cruelty. I love Frederick and his new and improved puns are amazing.

I have to say the changes that Sera has to endure in this book is beyond cruel. Though I think along the way she has a chance to really understand herself and her relationship with the boys. Her relationship with Kael, Micah, Gaius, and Rylan is seriously tested in this book. I loved the action, adventure, passion, a
Raina Collins
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second book in the adventurous and perilous series. Sera is one tough female. She found the cure for the plants dying of the heat but now plants are turning to ash. And who does everyone blame but Sera. All she wants to do is help others and fall in love with her four princes. But no matter what happens she will continue to help and love. She is one amazing character. And the princes really grow and mature in this book. Several more twists will happen and will have to wait for book three to know ...more
Kala
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Clara Hartley has done it again. In book two of Sera's Curse she has continued the story of Sera and her Princes. Since the people of Constanria continue to blame Sera for the famine, the princes whisk her away to Beyestirya where she is revered. Will they find out the reason for Sera's Curse and the famine? The relationships between Sera and her Princes continues to develop.

I have to say....I missed Rylan in this book, as he was not directly with Sera and his brothers. Excitedly awaiting the ne
Bonnie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply Amazing:

I loved it.... So love reading about hot alpha dragon shifters mixed in with some RH, add some mystery and white knuckle page turning what is going to happen next , with don't call her weak .... I simply devoured this awesome gem of a book and so looking forward to 3, Will a wedding take place, babies, maybe more then one and will her life be limited on earth, hopefully not ... So worth staying up late to finish the whole book !! Totally Awesome!! This book reviewed by a Book Lovi
Jessica Robbins
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle

Building on the events of book one Sera is still dealing with the fallout of her curse while the country is having a famine. This causes unrest and of course they blame her forcing her to flee in order to save her life along with the princes. Another country accepts her only to use her for their own needs. Sera has to make a choice that will change her life forever thanks to fate. The story is getting re
Meghan
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swoon. Sera and her princes work on building their relationship, but alas, the kingdom still isn't happy about it. So they face something unexpected that threatens to tear them apart and end up in their cousins home. Sera finds out more about her curse and the repercussions to go along with it. Can she handle her destiny? Can the men be there for her, or she for them? This book had me so absorbed into it that I couldn't put it down until I read the whole thing. Loved it!
Kathy L.
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's page-turner! I really enjoyed reading this.
I am glad the guys gave in to Sera. Poor girl was suffering because of the guys holding back. I am a little peeved with their goddess though. Does Sera really have to die? What's up with the whole mate thing? Are they really mates?
So many questions left unanswered. Can't wait to start the next book!
Theresa Wesley
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this story of Sera and her dragon princes. This second installment of Sera's curse gives us new information about her curse. While her people are still against her all she wants to do is help end the famine that is beginning to take over. I love that each of the dragons have such a different personality. Sometimes silly, sometimes over serious. No matter what Sera won't give up.
Risa
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Once again, I loved this book. This is such a good series; lots of humor, handsome dragon princes, and a rather entertaining heroine. I highly recommend this series for fans of paranormal romance :)

I received an advanced/review copy of this book. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content and honesty of my review.
GG
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book

I love the details given in this book about the characters themselves. This book went so much farther into the story with Sera and her dragons. I can visualize the different kingdoms as they are explained . I can't wait for the next book in this series!
Ashley Bullock
Curse or Blessing?

After finding the cure to the summer crop failures, Sera thought she would get a chance at a life with the princes and maybe have changed the outlook of the council about her curse. Guess again! Everything goes tragically wrong and Sera and her guys get put to the test. With another problem to solve. Sera finally finds out why she was cursed and by whom.
Jaime
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! This is even better than the first.

The only thing I missed was Rylan for majority of the book.

Other than that, the story was great. It revealed more of Sera’s curse (if you’d call it a curse now?), and the book is set up nicely for the next one.

Great work!
Idonea
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved it, the book has some nice twist and turns. And I loved how everyone reacts to them. It is well written and I like how the MC grows and how the man in her life react to her. It is a fun read and I enjoyed the book. I really recommend these books!!!
Noelle Woodruff
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!

What an awesome read! Read this book in less than a day! Trying to figure out when the goddess would take Sera. As well as when the guys would have some time with Sera. The RH isn't abundant but there's a couple spots 😉 ready for book 3!
April
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This has been a great series. I love the characters. The second book seemed a little slower and it could use a little more action for a Rh but this is a good plot with amazing storytelling.
Christine
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book 2 of series. Sera and her Dragon princes are working to find a way to end the curse and keep Sera alive. They move her to a friendlier atmosphere. I love the bond forming with the princes, each different and all swoon-worthy.
Cassi
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: returned
Rebekah Jays
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😭😢😭😭😢

I'm ugly crying I need to know Sera will be ok and she gets her happily ever after with her a$$hole dragons, her puppies and her fabulous bestie 🤔 I need book 3 now 😁😁😁
Karra
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars
Anastasia (Stasia) Green
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good!

This is a great series, I'm excited to read more about Sera and her princes. Looking forward to the third book
beth m
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

I wanted more from this. Feels anticlimactic. I felt certain themes were only touched on briefly and did not give a full picture.

• Coven Of Magic (The Demon Hunter Trilogy #1)
  • Flame (Fireborn, #1)
  • Resurrection (The Guardians of Vesturon, #2)
  • Electric Heat (Raven Investigations, #3)
  • The Queen's Mark  (Royal Guardians #1)
  • Hopeless Sacrifice (The Hopeless, #4)
  • Shadow's Light (Kindred, # 6)
  • Chosen Fool (Forever Evermore, #5)
  • A Werewolf's Tale (Forbidden Alliance, #1)
  • Dragon's Tears (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #2)
  • Wings of Dragca (Protected by Dragons, #5)
  • Stroke The Flame (Her Elemental Dragons, #1)
  • Vankara (Vankara, #1)
  • Game of Lies (Messenger Chronicles, #2)
  • Pirate Nemesis (Telepathic Space Pirates, #1)
  • Revenge is Sweet (Kali Sweet, #1)

Sera's Curse (4 books)
  • Bane of Dragons (Sera's Curse #1)
  • Fall of Dragons (Sera's Curse #3)
  • Salvation of Dragons (Sera's Curse #4)