Start by marking “Revenge” as Want to Read:

Revenge. Regret. Redemption.

Axel
Days of self loathing, self destruction, and unrestrained rage had long passed. Or at least the worst of them. Still, nothing could fix what was broken inside of me. That’s what I thought, until I met her. Now it’s all that I can do to keep up with the stunning raven shifter that mirrors my soul, and captures my heart.

Penny
Zombie slayer—that
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Tera Comer
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This book merges the authors two series together in a story of love and redemption. I love how Penny is not a normal Shifter type it kept things interesting. I received a free copy of this book and volunteered to review it.
Dana Busenbark
Why is Axel travelling from bar to bar to bar across the USA? What is this man running from or running to? What happens when he finds himself in Louisiana? What is happening in the town of Corbeau? Who is Raven? Is that her real name or not? Why does Axel call her that? Little does he know how appropriate it is. What happens that causes him to follow her one night after leaving the bar and what does he run across? Who is behind what is going on in the town of Corbeau? Why is Raven so hell bent o ...more
Cheri
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An interesting shifter romance with more. Much more. The author brings us a world filled with monsters and the pain of loss. In the midst of it all can they find love?

Revenge: a dark emotion that afflicted both Penny and Axel. Each had lost loved ones to violence. Each sought payback. Each sought to ignore the pull to the other. Meanwhile, fighting for their lives. Zombies? Monsters? He knew she was a shifter but couldn't figure out her animal. It didn't matter he wanted her. She knew he was a w
Ruth Newton
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
This is brilliant look into what the act of revenge can have on two different people, and how it can change their lives forever.
Keira Blackwood has created two very strong independent characters, that are well rounded and full of life in their thoughts and actions. She has given a wide range of feelings that has enabled the reader to feel as you read the book this a book that is impossible to put down until you're finished.
I recommend this book to anyone that enjoys books that draw you in and ke
Tara Dorough
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Revenge by Keira Blackwood is the merging of two worlds, the Sawtooth Packs and her Scarlet Harbour series. We find one of the wolf shifters, Axel has been traveling the country and ended up in Corbeau, La. Axle meets Penny, a raven shifter and together they try to stop the unexplained deaths in town. The story is a little disjointed in places. I'm not sure if this is due to mixing two worlds together or not as Pierced, book one of the Scarlet Harbour series, also brought together a shifter and ...more
Sherri
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s, ebooks-owned
A really great book about love and redemption. Poor Axel has had a hella time since what happened. Penny was having a hard time after losing her brother. Her family didn't understand her. A chance meeting brought the two together and gave them both hope. I loved the epilogue. I'm just wondering...is there going to be a Frozen Peaks series?

A copy of this book was provided to me by the author with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read and my comments here are my honest opinion.
Tiffany
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good story. Both Penny and Axel are dealing with feelings of guilt over past events. One is seeking revenge for the death of a loved one, the other has already gotten their revenge. An instant attraction and connection pulls these two together. Will they be able to overcome everything they're dealing with, both emotionally and socially? Can a relationship between these two shifters (of different species) have a future? I'll let you read to find out.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance R
MJM
Aug 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Who is Axel the wolf shifter? What drives him across the US from bar to bar? When he meets the woman he calls Raven, little knowing that she is a raven shifter called Penny. She wants to avenge her brother. This is a short read with a lot of extra detail that I thought was needed to make this flow. It is well written but much more detail/background would be useful to appreciate what is going on for me.
Tresha Yarberry
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Awesome Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Tresha

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This was a really good story. Axel and Penny had something between them before the story really started. Their chemistry was pretty intense. They both had similar pasts, only Penny was still fighting hers. this book was fast paced with a happy ending., and a really good book to curl up in bed to read.
Lory
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable and entertaining read. With that being said while I like this book a lot I felt like we needed more backstory added to make more sense of things. I also felt the chemistry between Axel and Penny was lacking they seem to spend more time trying to convince themselves why they shouldn't be together which was frustrating. Overall a good read. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no minority compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Sherry Westendorf
A very exciting and intense read. They both have pain and sorrow in their past and other big problems. But they want each other. They know they can't be together because of several things. This is suspenseful, enjoyable, and so much more. You have to read this to see what happens. I recommend it. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Lorraine
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really great book about love and redemption. Both Penny and Axel are dealing with feelings of guilt over past events. Penny was having a hard time after losing her brother. Her family didn't understand her. An instant attraction and connection pulls these two together. I loved the epilogue.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Just loved it
Thinxsphinx
Cute coming of age story. 3.25 stars
Juanita E. Arp
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed reading this book, it has a great storyline. Can't wait for more from this author. I received a FREE ARC copy to read voluntarily for an honest review.
Cindy
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story....
Jessica Mitchell
Keira Blackwood

A woman on a mission and a man who gets a second chance at the life that's crumbling around him. A short hot read that packs a punch.

Axel's days and nights are spent bar hopping around. When he lands at his latest one. He can't help to notice when leaving after a woman to just see her one more time. It's then he finds out not all is good in the middle of the night. And things do go bump in the night.

Penny is tired of being cooped up in her house by her parents. It wouldn't
Angie Fournier
Nov 06, 2017
Sarah Justi
Sep 21, 2017
Jane Elizabeth
What do you get when you mix a raven shifter, zombie killer with a wolf shifter,running from himself? An exciting quick read story!
Katrina
Judy Rushing
Nov 28, 2018
Toni DeCamp
Dec 08, 2018
Keyboard ninja, late-blooming bibliophile, proud geek, animal lover, eternal optimist, visual artist.

Keira Blackwood writes steamy paranormal romance full of suspense, action, and a dash of humor. No cheating. No cliffhangers. Always a happily-ever-after ending.

For news, exclusives, and your free Protectors book, sign up for Keira's newsletter: http://www.keirablackwood.com/newslet...