Start by marking “Violet Souls (The Evoxian Legacies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Violet Souls (The Evoxian Legacies, #1)

Violet Souls

(The Evoxian Legacies #1)

While searching for clues to her past, single mother Bree Mills discovers a subculture of aliens with supernatural abilities living on Earth. And she’s one of them. Finding herself hurled into a world of possibilities, it’s made more alluring by Quinn Taylor, the 324-year-old, violet-eyed Evoxian from her childhood dreams.

Quinn knows his destiny is entwined with Bree’s. He
ebook
Published September 5th 2018 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Violet Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Violet Souls

Jéssica
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
If I'm being honest I don't know in which genre I would put this book. It's a fantasy, but it's also a paranormal romance and a sci-fi. And I love that. I love that it's more than one genre. Although it was advertised to me as a fantasy and that got me excited after reading the blurb I notice all the other aspects and that got me even more curious.

I love starting a new series and this one made me have some nostalgic feelings. Abbey's book reminded me why I still love Fantasy, Paranormal and Sci-
Felicia
Violet Souls is a well-written, fast-paced read that draws you right in. I cannot begin to explain how much I enjoyed it.

Searching for clues about her birth parents, single mom, Brianna “Bree’ Mills, receives a violet pendant that’s been sitting in her adoption records for years.

The pendant will lead to all the answers she’s been searching for about her past and put her and her nine-year-old daughter, Lexie, in grave danger.

It’s difficult to review Violet Souls without touching on any of the won
Bena Roberts
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Review Violet Souls

#sci-fi meets shifting

The Good
This was a fresh twist on the bonding type of werewolf story. In fact, it goes dimensional and introduces us to new planets (EVOX). I enjoyed the new approach and had fun reading it.

The Bad
I loved the start and the end of the story. The mix with Michael and the wombs, saving things made this a Star Trek mix with a strong woman. I love strong woman stories!

The Ugly
A strong start and finish. The middle dipped only slightly. Four stars from me, bu
AnnMarie
Violet Souls is the first book in The Evoxian Legacies by Abbey MacMunn.

First of all the title grabbed me, then the gorgeous cover, quickly followed by the blurb. I was quite excited to read this book,

The planet of Evox is dying, and in preparation of that for many years, they have been sending their children to grow up and live amongst humans on Earth. Most children when they turn 18 discover who they are and it's then that the likes of Quinn find them and help them to understand who they are
Belinda Clemons
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Violet Souls was really interesting it has aliens talismans and more. Bree a single mom finds out she isn't as human as she has thought. The man from her dreams (Quinn) that she has been having for years is real and also an alien from Evox whom it turns out she has a bond with. Michael the antagonist was a really awful character with what he was doing with the human women and their wombs. I loved how strong Bree was after he kidnapped her. Those scenes brought out a lot of emotions for me. One o ...more
Cristal
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
An exciting paranormal romance, with great characters. Bree starts off lacking confidence, but then the man from her dreams steps into her life, to reveal a secret that’ll change her life... a secret that brings danger and wonder.

I really enjoyed this book, and have already read it twice. I enjoyed it even more the second time.
Jessica Rachow
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really loved the concept of this novel. An interesting blend of aliens and romance, that drew me into after reading the story right off the bat.

I found myself flying through the story to find out what would happen next. There was enough action to keep the story moving, and the compelling concept kept it intriguing.

For the most part, I enjoyed the characters, however, there were times when I felt the dialogue was not strong for the age of the main character. It wasn’t enough to take away from m
Kim Shelley
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can be quite the sucker for a YA, supernatural romance, that’s actually about aliens, and this one was no exception, especially as I’ve not read any for some time. I was captivated from the start and things got going quite quick which I usually love in a book.

Bree is a normal mum, with a normal job. The only difference is the colour of her eyes. Honestly, purple and any shades of purple are my favourite colours, so I’d love to see someone with violet eyes!! Things happen very quickly for her a
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Violet Souls is the first book in The Evoxian Legacies, which tells us about violet-eyed aliens living amongst the humans here on Earth. Bree is one such alien, although she doesn't know it. She has always felt differently to the others, but never knew why. She wears blue contact lenses to hide her violet eyes, as she was teased when she was younger. When she searches for more information on her birth parents, it opens up a whole new world of which she was unaware.

This started off really well, w
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

A novel that touches on multiple genres, “Violet Souls” is a powerful story of discovering one’s self.

Read full review in the 2018 Oct issue of InD'tale Magazine.

RABT Book Tours and PR
Nov 26, 2018
RABT Book Tours: Violet Souls 1 2 Sep 19, 2018 05:05AM
RABT Book Tours: Violet Souls by Abbey MacMunn 1 2 Aug 14, 2018 04:37AM
RABT Book Tours: Violet Souls by Abbey MacMunn 1 1 Aug 14, 2018 04:37AM
Goodreads Librari...: Violet Souls: The Evoxian Legacies: #1 by Abbey MacMunn 3 13 Jul 11, 2018 06:54AM