Start by marking “His Control” as Want to Read:
His Control

His Control

Rich, powerful, dominant.
I’m her boss. She’s my obsession.
First I’ll have her submission.
Then I’ll have her body.
But will she let me have her heart?

I left this town years ago. And with it, her too.

Now I'm back, and three times the man I was. Wealthy, powerful, possessive, driven.

I'm a man with certain appetites, and when I find the small-town girl I left behind, there'll
Published July 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about His Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Control

Karinosa
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I loooved the cover to this book. Such a hot cover. Let's just take a minute to give this cover its due diligence. Lol! Yes, thank you. Moving on...lol. This books description was a good story line. The description makes you want to read it. I felt this book could have maybe been at a slower pace. It felt rushed in certain parts and Ella wound up making quick decisions and sticking with them I wanted to strangle her and say " really?" She lets things go when she should have stayed by her decisio ...more
Demetra
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, e-books
That was a really good story! I really enjoyed Micah and Ella's story.

Micah and Ella used to know each other back when he was 19 and she was 14. Now 11 years later, Micah returns back to Ocean Hills and buys the old doctor's house. However he's not the same boy he was back then; now he's a successful billionaire doctor, a dominant man who knows what he wants. Ella is not the same girl either; she's a confident, sexy woman with her own renovation company.

They are both instantly attracted to each
Books Laid Bare
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well-written romp that I will readily admit that I devoured in a single sitting and what's more I would have happily started all over again immediately.

The pace was good, the characters engaging and descriptive undertones were quite simply delightful.

I liked Micah, a man that has lived his life according to his own rules and has achieved more than most by abiding by those very same stipulations. I liked the fact that he was a principled man but I didn't like the fact that it appeared that he w
Towana
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Control

Micha lost his parents early in life. That had him leaving his hometown. Years later he returns as a rich doctor. He purchases an old mansion with plans to turn it into a clinic since it has been Micha’s dream to give back to his community. Ella who had known Micha when they were children gets the job to restore this mansion. The sparks are undeniable, hot and sizzling. Good story.
Heather andrews
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ella likes to have meaningful pep talks with herself, “well, eff it and eff him. I don’t want him either. The man’s a snob, an arrogant snob. You can do better, Ella.” I liked this book, I actually really loved Micah and Ella.
shawna
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy fast read

Micah was dominant male who wanted to own Ella . To keep Ella he had to give up control sometimes by the end of the book they seem to have more vanilla sex which was okay but I like the more dominant stuff.
Yvonne Bruce
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don’t miss this one!

This is an absolutely delightful story. The characters are believable and the pace is wonderful. I kept telling myself it was bed time but just kept turning pages. If you like romance with a capital R then hurry up and get a copy and start reading!!!
Rachel Jones
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first time reading anything from Ms Ames. Very well written book. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great story I would recommend to my friends to read.
Joyce Brice
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful read

I really enjoyed the book the characters and setting it was so wonderful I would have enjoyed a little more of them going to family together.
Rachel Jones
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pleasantly surprised

WBS-S
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, erotica
Short but good

This book was short, but good. A nice light romance novel. I’d recommend it. This story should be classified as Erotica, not BDSM.
Renita Wright
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

I love Micah and Ella.. great romance story..I'm so proud of Micah for choosing Ella over the kinky stuff..The author did a great job
Donna Van Name
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His control

Very romantic book. Made me feel like anything is possible in life. One may find there tue love at any age.
Vibeke Frank
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely

Oh I did love this book very warm and down to earth book it was easy to see the settings with my minds eye.
Roseanna Vaughn
james prault
Nov 28, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • Pursued by the Viscount (Regency Unlaced, #4)
  • G.I. BABY
  • Marrying his Brother: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • The Right Time (Love Unexpected #4)
  • No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Operation Atonement
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Sinful Intent
  • LUCA - Her Ruthless Don (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 1): 50 Loving States, New York, Pt. 1 (Ruthless Tycoons 3)
  • Baby Wanted (A Bundle of Joy)
  • The Wedding
  • Kiss of Ice (St. James Family #1)
  • So Trashy (Bad Boy Next Door, #2)
  • Double Feature: The Game Plan & Double Dare (Neighbor from Hell, #5-6)
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
Ilsa Ames is two die-hard romance readers-turned-authors. Best friends, moms, secret (and sometimes not so secret…) smut lovers, and crappy reality television junkies.

Smokin' hot, dominant alphas, smart, sassy heroines, & contemporary romance stories to make you say "yes please!".

We hope you enjoy!