Start by marking “1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Seventeen” as Want to Read:
1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Seventeen

1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Seventeen

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright, Donna Grant, Lorelei James, Lauren Blakely, and introducing T. Gephart.

Five Dark Tales. Five Sensual Stories. Five Page Turners.

BLADE: A Bayou Heat Novella by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright
Blade was held captive by Benson Enterprises and abused for decades. When he’s finally rescue
Published July 10th 2018 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about 1001 Dark Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 1001 Dark Nights

Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
4 stars. I have read most of these 1001 Dark Night Bundle books. I like that I can normally find several really good stories and new authors in each bundle. This one was no different. Lots of good stuff packed into this bundle!

BLADE: A Bayou Heat Novella by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright

3 stars. I have read a few books from this serie
Konny
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
1001 Dark Nights Bundle Seventeen contains stories from the following authors: Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright - Blade ; Donna Grant - Dragon Burn ; Lorelei James - Tripped Out; Lauren Blakely - Stud Finder; #1 Crush , a full length standalone by T. Gephart.

Blade by Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright is a 1001 Dark Nights novella and part of the Bayou Heat Series.
Blade is part of the pantera society, he was kidnapped and abused for decades.
Valli is a broken girl, used and abused by the same company t
Cee Cee Houston
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Blade by Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright 3.5 stars
I wasn’t too keen on this one, mainly because of its 3rd POV and the fact that it was part of a series, but not the first. This is #23 in the Bayou Heat series. It’s hard to get into a book that has so many coming before it. I did finish it, though and if you’re a fan of these two authors and/or their series then I’m sure you love this novella.

Dragon Burn by Donna Grant 4 stars
This is another 3rd person POV, and part of a series, although it’s a s
Kelly
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-2-blog
Great stories and a new author for me to stalk

I have a fondness for anthologies as it's a great way to find new authors and I almost always find a story I really like. This is even truer with the 1001 Dark Nights bundles, as the collections typically feature some authors I already know I love while the rest are authors I've heard about and want very badly to try out. With great writing and a mix of story types, almost everyone is going to find something to love in this collection and I have a n
Kari Hansen
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Blade – Blade is a Pantera shifter and Villa is human. They have been kidnapped by Benson Enterprises to create a baby through insemination who will become a super soldier. They manage to escape but Blade is searching for Villa to protect her as Benson Enterprises are after her once again.

Dragon King - Sebastian is a dragon king who has been framed for a crime he didn’t commit and the way to prove his innocence is through Gianna, the assistant to the man he believes is responsible. When the che
Gin
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Terrific collection! Anytime there are dragons and Donna Grant I’m there. Woohoo! Some of these authors are old favorites and some are fairly new to me but there’s something for everyone in this bundle. Besides my obvious favorite about dragons, there’s a fabulous shifter story by a wonderful collaboration of an old favs of mine Laura Wright and Alexandra Ivy. If paranormal’s not your thing there’s an entertaining rom com from Lauren Blakely that will leave you feeling tingly and achy from laugh ...more
Marta Bo
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
started this book because I was curious.
In general I don’t like to read paranormal romance. My least favorite is romance with shifting.... but this book was big suprise for me. I like all stories. My favorite part of this antology is Blade. I really love it! I gave this rating because even if this book is write in very good way, I'm not big fan paranormal. But Hey. ..everyone who like this kind of stories will enjoy then !
Dianne
Jul 25, 2018
Corey
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
1001 Dark Nights Discovery Bundle: Introducing Discovery Author T. Gephart, the Bundle contains 5 novellas, including novellas from New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright, Donna Grant, Lorelei James, and Lauren Blakely!HOT novellas.

To be honest, I wanted to get my hands on this bundle to not only read authors I know & love, but it was also a great chance to try some new ones. And now I’m hooked on a new group of amazing authors!

BLADE: A Bayou Heat N
Celena Thomson
Aug 27, 2018
Felicia
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not exactly sure when I fell in love with books. Probably on my mother's knee listening to her read Dr. Seuss to me. I do remember that I was barely old enough to cross the street by myself when I discovered the delights of the local library. Could anything be more wonderful than spending summer days surrounded by stacks of Nancy Drew mysteries? Over the years I fell in love with Victoria Holt ...more