Start by marking “Stolen (Coven of the Raven, #4)” as Want to Read:
Stolen (Coven of the Raven, #4)

Stolen

(Coven of the Raven #4)

Cosima and her brother, Anthony, have been trading magical objects and making a killing. Right up until their latest treasure kills Anthony. With a curse now on her tail she goes to the one person she knows can help.

Sawyer Jones, is a thief and property acquirer for a price. He can strip the magic from objects and use it himself for a time. He never expected to see Cosima
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Stolen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen

Start your review of Stolen (Coven of the Raven, #4)
Eva Millien
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cosima and her brother, Anthony have been trading magical objects until their latest treasure kills Anthony and has Cosima reaching out to the one person she knows can help. Sawyer Jones can strip the magic from objects and sue it himself for a time and he never expected to see Cosima Delaney again since the last time they spoke she broke his nose and stole the sword he’d been casing. Making Cosima pay for denting his pride and taking his hard-won prize… that just might be worth the trouble this ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stolen by Shona Husk is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number four in this wonderful series that I have loved reading from the begining. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about magic, romantic suspense, contemporary and paranormal romance.

Carole
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mages
I have really enjoyed this series by Shona Husk. It is always captivating and the characters and storyline are interesting.
Each of the coven have been marked by the Morrigu - or Morrigan for a special purpose. Norse mythology is really intriguing and I like the way the author has told each of the stories.
I voluntarily read and gave my honest review from booksprout.
Mary
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wonderful addition to the "Coven of the Raven" series. This story is fast paced and very addictive. Great suspense and twists. Cosima and Sawyer are strong characters with intense attraction and chemistry. I like how this paranormal and magical story developed.
Marianne
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fascinating paranormal story! I enjoyed it... It is really interesting and exciting... and makes me want more from this author!

Dawn Milligan
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a standalone in aaeget series I really enjoyed this book and will be checking out the other ones I missed it's well written and the chemistry is amazing! Great job!
Erika Palumbo
rated it it was ok
Nov 09, 2019
Christina C
rated it it was ok
Aug 26, 2019
Shona
Jul 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Caroline Doig
Marketplace
Oct 16, 2019
Lynda Koenig
Oct 26, 2019

• SCORCH (an incubus vs succubus demon romance) (Underground Encounters Book 10)
  • Wicked Truth (Cursed Coven, #9)
  • Claimed by the Gods (More than Men Book 2)
  • Catching A Wizard (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #2)
  • Catching a Warlock (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #3)
  • Malicious Prince (Territorial Mates #3)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe #1)
  • Dragon Fairest (Dragon Ever After Book 1)
  • Warrick's Hope (The Dragon Ruby, #4)
  • A Pirate's Obsession (Legends of the Soaring Phoenix #4)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • A Kiss of Stone (Dark Moor Guardians)
  • Vengeful Prince (Territorial Mates #1)
  • Revenge of the Bears: Bear Shifter Romance Collection
  • Witch on Ice (A Bigfoot Bay Witches Paranormal Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Lost King (The Chosen, #3)
  • Red Planet Dragons of Tajss (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0)
Shona Husk lives in Western Australia at the edge of the Indian Ocean. Blessed with a lively imagination she spent most of her childhood making up stories. As an adult she discovered romance novels and hasn’t looked back. Drawing on history and myth, she writes about heroes who are armed and dangerous but have a heart of gold—sometimes literally.

With stories ranging from sensual to scorching, she

Coven of the Raven (4 books)
  • Cursed (Coven of the Raven, #1)
  • Hunted (Coven of the Raven, #2)
  • Embodied (Coven of the Raven, #3)