Start by marking “Embodied (Coven of the Raven, #3)” as Want to Read:
Embodied (Coven of the Raven, #3)

Embodied

(Coven of the Raven #3)

A love potion gone wrong leads to a goddess hijacking Alexis’s body. Now Alexis will do anything to catch her boss's eye. It’s unfortunate that he starts to notice her for all the wrong reasons. Such as the army of cats following her around.

Peyton Kilpatrick has always kept his relationship with Alexis professional despite the simmering interest. But something has changed,
Published April 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Embodied, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Embodied

Eva Millien
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alexis’s body has been hijacked by a goddess and while she is willing to do anything to catch the eye of her boss, he finally takes notice for all the wrong reasons. Despite his interest, Peyton is determined to keep the relationship professional until Alexis shows up for work crackling from magic and wanting more from him than he’s able to give.

This fascinating and entertaining story explodes from the pages with lots of sizzling chemistry and scorching heat between Alexis and Peyton, which cou
Carole
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: witches
This being the third book in the Coven of the Raven series was dealing with Peyton.
Alexis was his secretary and she lusted after him all these years but refused to act on
it as they had a mutual code of conduct to honor. Peyton eventhough he was deeply
attracted to Alexis, didn't want to be like his father and sleep with his secretary.
On top of this after surviving the Hellhound attack, Peyton was at odds with himself.
He just didn't fit in and was struggling with what to do. Enter the test from
Georgia
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Embodie by Shona Husk is the first book I've read and it won't be the last. This is book three of the Coven of the Raven series and it is amazing. The storyline was engaging and kept my interest as well as the drama, twists, mistakes and emotional turmoil created tension for the couple. Peyton and Alexis are both strong characters and that made for them a well balanced couple. The attraction between the couple simmered along nice as they engaged in a chemistry that was steamy and hot. I can't wa ...more
Nina Campbell
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Embodied by Shona Husk is a book about witches, covens, and the goddesses they serve. This book begins with an introduction to Alexis who works as a secretary in a lawyers office. One of the lawyers she works for is Peyton, a man she secretly longs for. Next, an entrance of a fake coven, real magic, and goddesses and this book is one wild sexy read. I loved the characters and the plot and definitely recommend it!Embodied is a magical read!
Scarolet Ellis
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Embodied by Shona Husk is a wonderful story that I have read. This is book number three in this wonderful series that I loved reading very much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about magic.

Barbara
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Coven of the Raven Book series a book I enjoyed reading. Alexis and Peyton's story has suspense, drama, twists, turns, a goddess hijacking Alexis’s body, and romance. The story flows smoothly from page to page. Looking to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun and unique love story. The characters were fun and quirky and the story was interesting and different. I hope they get another chance to have an adventure!

Shona
Jul 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Caroline Doig
Nancy
May 16, 2019
Angela
May 22, 2019
Shona Husk lives in Western Australia at the edge of the Indian Ocean. Blessed with a lively imagination she spent most of her childhood making up stories. As an adult she discovered romance novels and hasn’t looked back. Drawing on history and myth, she writes about heroes who are armed and dangerous but have a heart of gold—sometimes literally.

With stories ranging from sensual to scorching, she

Coven of the Raven (4 books)
  • Cursed (Coven of the Raven, #1)
  • Hunted (Coven of the Raven, #2)
  • Stolen (Coven of the Raven, #4)