Start by marking “Hunted (Coven of the Raven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hunted (Coven of the Raven, #2)

Hunted

(Coven of the Raven #2)

People coming to the Uncommon Raven Agency for protection, are at the end of the line.

Noah Kelly takes the cases no other bodyguard will, the ones where demons are hunting the victim. Trouble is, he’s never managed to stop a demon from killing. Not even to save the girlfriend whose murder he was acquitted of four years ago. Since then he’s been determinedly single as he t
Published December 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunted

Start your review of Hunted (Coven of the Raven, #2)
Eva Millien
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hunted is a thrilling and suspenseful paranormal romance with strong, captivating characters that easily draw readers into their story. Noah and Rachel are forbidden lovers since Rachel is the client and Rachel is on the run from her ex which means this romance starts off with quite a bit of excitement and things just get hotter from there. Sizzling chemistry heat up the pages and the readers can practically feel the emotional turmoil that flows from the pages as Noah and Rachel both have quite ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story and was very entertaining. Once I started I could not put it down. The chemistry between the hero and heroine is sizzling hot. I would recommend this to anyone that loves a great love story.

JoRead
Dec 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
I loved the first one!!
Carole
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: witches
An action packed story that has Noah on the verge of giving over to the dark side. Noah is a witch of the Coven of the Raven and he is trying to eliminate demons from taking over and killing people.
Enter Rachel who is on the run and is guided to the agency.
I have always enjoyed Shona's series and this one is just as good.
A must read.
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunted by Shona Husk is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in the series writen by an author I never read before this story. I loved reading this wonderful story with the strong characters and wonderful story line. I highly recommend this story to everyone want to truely a wonderful story.

Barbara
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in six years that I have read by this Author and I really do not know why I stopped as I loved reading this book. I will be looking at getting the first book in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elizabeth Presley
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like this book it was a good read all around it kept me wanting more this is a read that will keep you in i will read it again

Diane
Christina C
rated it it was ok
Aug 26, 2019
Shona
Jul 05, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacey
May 22, 2019
Brenda Hook
is currently reading it
Aug 04, 2019
Shona Husk lives in Western Australia at the edge of the Indian Ocean. Blessed with a lively imagination she spent most of her childhood making up stories. As an adult she discovered romance novels and hasn’t looked back. Drawing on history and myth, she writes about heroes who are armed and dangerous but have a heart of gold—sometimes literally.

With stories ranging from sensual to sco

Coven of the Raven (4 books)
  • Cursed (Coven of the Raven, #1)
  • Embodied (Coven of the Raven, #3)
  • Stolen (Coven of the Raven, #4)