Start by marking “Cursed (Coven of the Raven, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cursed (Coven of the Raven, #1)

Cursed

(Coven of the Raven #1)

Oskar Quigley knows exactly when and how he’ll die.

Living with a death curse isn’t easy, but after generations of research handed down to him he thinks he knows how to defeat the Thomas, his great uncle and a witch gone bad who caused the problem. There’s just one thing he never accounted for: another victim.

Mylla has been Thomas’s servant for as long as she can remember,
Published September 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cursed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cursed

Start your review of Cursed (Coven of the Raven, #1)
JoRead
This book was definitely not what I expected. The story started a bit slow for me but once it picked up I was unable to put it down. In a nutshell, Oskar is a witch (not to be confused with a wizard) set on a path to reverse a curse caused by his uncle wrong-doings. While on his mission, he meets Mylla, a shy, quiet maid that seems to know more than what she lets on.
I really liked the world the author created. Oskar is part of a coven of witches but because of his family history he’s not
Eva Millien
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He knows exactly when and how he will die, but Oskar Quigley thinks he knows how to defeat his great uncle, the witch gone bad who caused the death curse, there just one problem he never accounted for… another victim. She has been his servant for as long as she can remember and Mylla’s memories can be trusted but she needs to warn Oskar that of the bad things that happen only she can’t talk to him.

The first book in the ‘Coven of the Raven’ series is a stunning, original story that is full of
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book. It was so well-written that it captured my mind and I was dragged along for the ride. Once I started reading I could not put it down until I read the last page.

Lisa
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Deceptively good. Not what I expected at all

I think the backcover blurb was really confusing and might have been offputting to paranormal romance readers such as myself. But it was an interesting read.

Loved the mystery and the tension. I felt so bad for the Mylla. To live for almost a century as worse than a slave, a doll with no control over even your own thoughts or memories is about the worst thing I could think of. I'm happy she was rescued by Oskar (in a very unique way).

Quick and easy read
Rachel Benham
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so great. Oskar's family had been cursed. He wasn't ready to go just yet. He wanted to break the curse. Mylla was trapped by magic. Once Oskar stepped foot into the cursed mansion, she was finally able to see what was going on. Together they fought against dark magic and won. This was so great I could not put it down.

Scarolet Ellis
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cursed by Shona Husk is a wonderful story that I have had the privilege to read. This is book number one in this wonderful start to a brand new series and I loved reading it. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves readign about witches, shifters, romantic suspense and paranormal romances in their stories.

Catherine
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another quietly brilliant book. A nice pace of delivery with enough background to make the story rounded without dragging on and on.
The characters are believable, the bad guy could maybe have had his background fleshed out a bit more but it didn't detract from anything. I didn't like him but he didn't make me want to punch him like others I've read lol.
Really enjoyed it.
Killeena Savola
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oskar and Mylla both complete each other. Oskar has only lived his life knowing that he would die to a curse. Mylla know something is wrong but she can never grasp it due to an evil keeping her bound. These two will work together to do anything they can to free each other from darkness.

Barbara
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book in the Coven of the Raven series and I know I want to read the next book, what a story it kept me turning pages. Oskar Quigley and Mylla have a lot to overcome to get their happy ending especially the black death magic of Thomas'. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lori
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this well-written paranormal romance. It had all the elements I love. Good strong characters.

Melindeeloo
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this a lot... cursed hero, ensorcelled heroine, creepy bad guy, a goddess and magic. Not sure were this is going as a series since the hero is off on his own 'quest' with no back up, but I will be checking out the next.
Barbara Strickland
Enjoyable

Love this author’s distinct style. She manages to stay fresh and magical at the same time. Good and bad witches and a little bit of love to save the day made this an easy read.
Michelle Shemon
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cursed
Witch paranormal romance
Coven of the Raven Book 1

Great Story. Loved the characters. The interactions were wonderful. The story was great. Can't wait for more!!
Christina C
Sara
rated it it was ok
Oct 27, 2019
Shona
Jul 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Eleni Konstantine
Oct 14, 2018
Zuray
Oct 15, 2018

• Westmore Wolves Collection, Books 1-5
  • Bear With Me (Steamy Shifters, #1)
  • First Cursed (A Diablo Falls Paranormal Short Story)
  • Vengeful Hearts (Fate of the Witch Book 2)
  • Fire Born (The Guardian, #1)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • The Dragon's Psychic (Immortal Dragon #1)
  • Silver Moon
  • Crystal Wing Academy (Outling #1)
  • Engaging the Enemy (The Enemy #2)
  • Battling the Enemy (The Enemy #3)
  • Destroyer of Light (Hades & Persephone #2)
  • Receiver of Many (Hades & Persephone #1)
  • Facing The Enemy (The Enemy #1)
  • Kiss of Light (The Forsaken Chronicles, #3)
  • Awake in Shadows (The Forsaken Chronicles, #2)
  • Dreams of Darkness (The Forsaken Chronicles, #1)
  • Lucifer's Daughter (Princess of Hell, #1)
Shona Husk lives in Western Australia at the edge of the Indian Ocean. Blessed with a lively imagination she spent most of her childhood making up stories. As an adult she discovered romance novels and hasn’t looked back. Drawing on history and myth, she writes about heroes who are armed and dangerous but have a heart of gold—sometimes literally.

With stories ranging from sensual to scorching, she

Coven of the Raven (4 books)
  • Hunted (Coven of the Raven, #2)
  • Embodied (Coven of the Raven, #3)
  • Stolen (Coven of the Raven, #4)