Start by marking “Rogue Magic (Legacy Series #4)” as Want to Read:
Rogue Magic (Legacy Series #4)

Rogue Magic

(Legacy #4)

No one said life was going to be easy, but mine just keeps getting harder.

My best friend has been abducted by a madman who seems to have returned from the dead with the sole goal of seeking revenge against me. She’s my friend, but she’s also essential in finding a cure for a virus that has the potential to destroy the supernatural world.

Did I mention there’s a war br
Published July 4th 2018 by Sky Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rogue Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue Magic

Start your review of Rogue Magic (Legacy Series #4)
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Review of book 1-4

3.5 stars for the entire series

When I initially started this series I thought it was fantastic. I loved Levy, she reminded me of Kate Daniels and I couldn't wait to read more. My somewhat low rating is not for the characters but for the writing and maybe one character, Connor.

The premise of this series is that there was a group of magic users that were considered the gods in the magical community. These people decided that only them should be the one performing/>3.5
Jumms
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Not so legendary

I don't know if maybe its the timing btwn when the last book came out to this one but i was really disappointed. I really wanted to like this book but i just didn't feel any excitement for it and finished only because I'd come this far in the series.

First i think the storyline w Connor just felt strained. It just read as a villain that when he came on the scene you think to yourself...you again? Why are you still here?

Another thing that I didn't get was Levy's relati
Victoria Aston
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed 😁

The reason I choose only 4 stars for this book is personally it took me a little longer to get into than previous books and Skybrook series which I tend not to be able to put down once I start.
I liked the twists and turns once did get into and introduction to new characters coming into it the series. Look forwards to see what these new characters hold for the future and how they will impact and play apart in Levy life and journey be it good or bad.
Loved Savanna and a sh
Stacey mann
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing end to an amazing series. Book 4 Rogue magic is everything you would want in a final book. It moves the story alone lovely while tying all the loose end up. Levy and Gareth’s interactions are also amazing, they are funny, sarcastic and bounce off each other, I got all the feels, and they both remained true to there characters till the very end. Savannah was also amazing in this book, she really come into her own, I really just love her more and more. To top all this off there was ...more
Jeanny
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
I found the villain tedious. Although the idea of the h&H being coworkers has interesting possibilities I’m unlikely to continue the series.

2 stars ⭐
LexiLikesLiterature
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
This fourth installment of The Legacy series finds Levy caught between helping her best friend, Savannah, and helping the public fight a virus sent out by Connor. Yes, you read that right. Connor is back... Again 😩.

Prepare yourself for the many eye rolls and sighs of annoyment that are to come. A villian that is to be used in more than one installment must be powerful, cunning, intriguing, and scary as hell. Unfortunately, Connor only has power and I put an asterisk next to that one because he
Marviette
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
So glad that this is over....sort of. I tired of all the kidnapping by Connor and arrests by Gareth and his crew. It was annoying--same old same. I like the idea of her working with Gareth. Those might be interesting reads.
Shelly La rouche-arbogast
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good series

As some of you might be aware of, I am not good at these. Some of the reviews read like a professional wrote them. However, I am not one and I write what I think and feel.
I do like this series and the way it is written. I like the introduction of new characters and by the blessed ending of others. What I didn't care for was the time it took to end one that took up 4 books to do it. For me it got old and tiresome. What continued to happen was not a surprise at all. What kept me
Kokom1
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
C.J. Santiago
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending.....

Levy has come a long way from the rogue Legacy practicing magic at the bottom of a cave. Her boyfriend Garath is a shifter and head of the Supernatural Guild. But Savannah has been captured by Connor and she will go to hell and back to undo the mess Connor has made of her mind. Her friends and Savannah "s boytoy Lucas work night and day to fix this problem.

This final installment has all the excitement and suspense of a well thought out mystery. The characters are inter
Jana Gundy
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great series!

I always look forward to any book in this series and once it comes out, I’m filled with excitement to read what happens. The world and the characters are so different and unique from among the numerous paranormal books. Levy is tough as nails, snarky and doesn’t swoon over the hair nay male. He actually has to pin her down and it was very refreshing to have that here. Savannah is just as funny and cute as ever. I loved the story and this book wrapped up an arc that has been
Deborah Wilcher
Nov 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Natasha  Brown
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant ending...however...I think youv another book waiting...a shapeshifting/legacy child for sure...hint hint :) perhaps a legacy special?
I havent devoured 4 books in 2 days since my teens. I loved the characters, the story kept me wanting more! I really enjoyed finding out about fae, mages and shapeshifters it was a good paced set of books, the final book tied up a lot of ends and the naga...wow...well worth the read.
kayleigh davis
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I love a series that has a strong women character that you want to see succeed. This book and the ones before it have a bit of everything,. Romance, drama, action all wrapped up in magic. Would highly recommend if your like me and like your books to take you away from reality 😊
Levia
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is always someone stronger

I think I get a perverse pleasure that the main character has the same nickname I do (Levy). She's strong, but still has a lot to learn, even 4 books later. She's resourceful and has learned to rely on her friends and acquaintances. I hope to read more in the series now that one threat is dealt with.
Relina Skye
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rogue Magic is the fourth and last book in McKenzie Hunter's Legacy Series. Savannah has been taken, and it is up to Levy to get her back. But when she does, will she be the same as she was before or brainwashed into being a puppet?
Overall, this was an exciting ending to a great series. It had a few twists and turns that weren't expected. And once you think it is over, it isn't.
Tim
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal Story

I loved all four books, especially how all the loose ends were tied up nicely in book 4. I only wish there were more to read. The world setting, supporting characters, bureaucracy, and the incredible development of the protagonist and antagonist were all outstanding. 5 stars, all the way.
Dorle A Boulden
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fabulous as always

The banter between the characters and the masterful development of her characters will always bring me back to read anything that spills from her pen. More please!
sharron anthony
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

I just finished.The 4 book Legacy series, great series. I'm sorry it had to end. Wonderful storyline, fast paced, kept your interest. I loved the characters and the humor. SLA
Colleen
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good series

I really enjoyed this series of books. The storyline was original. This are quick reads and I would have loved to have seen this fleshed out to have "seen" more of this world.
Brittany Rios
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good edition to the books

Finally levy can find answers to the attacks. Not only does she have to deal with the Conner drama but she also has to overcome another obstacle. Which was quite simple. I like how the lovers didn’t get lovey dovey, but more arrogant and brief.
Brenda
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Once again McKenzie Hunter has written a story that made it impossible to put down the Kindle. I love the characters and the story line.

Thanks McKenzie for another wonderful book.

Brenda Emmons
Bemmons55@gmail.com
Book Magic
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series...

I love this series and these characters. A sexy catman, a snarky herione, a feisty bff, and a dark prince make up one heck of a team.
Rachel
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New twist

Cause it kept my interest. Too long for the last book. Also I'd like for Levy and Gareth to enter into a more permanent relationship.
Jojo
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the Legacy series by McKenzie Hunter. The only thing that keeps coming to the forefront of my mind is, The Terminator. I think that phrase says everything. Enjoy!
Donna McDonald
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as usual!

If course I enjoyed it and hope another is to come! Although I'm not at all sure with the way the storyline ended...
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sad that this story has come to an end. I hope to see some spin-offs from this series. It really was a great story.
Dennis Wallace
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

As always McKenzie Hunter delivers a fantastic gripping novel filled with excitement and adventure. I hope there's more to come.
Tiffany Field
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

Great finish! The series was well worth the read and has a little bit of everything to keep it interesting.
Dawn Schofield
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series

I am feeling sad that this is the last book,and wondering if there will be more. Whether there is or isn't it's still a great read and I highly recommend it.

• Forbidden Magic (Witch's Bite, #4)
  • Revelation of Blood  (Skye Morrison, #5)
  • Sucking in San Francisco (Vampires of San Francisco, #1)
  • Keeping Secret (Secret McQueen, #4)
  • House of a Thousand Screams (Ghosts of Fear Street, #17)
  • Queen of Wolves (Queen of Wolves, #1)
  • Dream Wars: Domination (Dream Wars, #2)
  • Persistence of Vision (Interchron #1)
  • Outlast (Warden of the West #3; Spellslingers Academy of Magic #3)
  • Of Shadow Born (Shadow World, #4)
  • To Wish or Not to Wish (As You Wish, #3)
  • Straight to Hell (Hell's Gate, #1)
  • Eternal Magic (Shadows & Flame, #4)
  • Midnight Tribunal (Trese, # 5)
  • For Their Happiness (Moonbeam Pack)
  • The Warren Witches (Charmed)
  • Claiming Shayla (True Mates, #5)
  • Shrill Dusk (City of Magic #1)
Sign up for McKenzie's mailing list to be notified of updates, promotions, cover reveals, and new releases:

Facebook Group:

Amazon Author's Page:
amazon.com/author/mckenziehunter

McKenzie, as a child, discovered that her life could be a whirlwind of adventures by simply opening a book. To this day, reading is still her favori

Legacy (4 books)
  • Double-Sided Magic (Legacy, #1)
  • Obsidian Magic (Legacy, #2)
  • Renegade Magic (Legacy, #3)
“Gareth ended the call, fell back onto the sofa, and let out a long string of curses. He even became creative with them, and dropped so many fucks he wasn’t going to have many more to give.” 0 likes