Start by marking “A Life Lived in Amber” as Want to Read:
A Life Lived in Amber

A Life Lived in Amber

Sometimes love isn't enough.

Looking back, Hannah remembers the beginning of love like a cheesy, midday romance. Flashes of a smiling couple; shown with a soft focus and gauze-covered lighting, flattering angles, and sappy dialogue. The reality wasn't quite so bright.

Time dilutes harsh words and frayed tempers. It fades the colors that once burned brightly; the yellow su
Kindle Edition
Published September 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Life Lived in Amber, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Life Lived in Amber

Alison
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Intriguing, Mind Challenging Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Hannah was happy and in love, or so she thought. When she meets a stranger, who has her skin tingling with one look, is she truly happy in her relationship, or is the excitement of something new what she truly wants?

This story blew me a way in the most extraordinary way. I am a huge fan of Michelle Irwin’s books and I love how she writes. A Life Lived in Amber is no exception, she has written an intriguin
Jacky
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
A slightly different book from the others Michelle Irwin as written. However, with her writing style, the book flowed and you could feel the range of emotions that the characters showed. Must confess I have enjoyed some of Michelle's other books more than this one but still a great job.

Sometimes love isn't enough.

Monsterella Reviews
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a rollercoaster of emotions. A sullen journey filled with joy, happiness, heartache, and pain. A story that shows how a simple decision or indecision can effect so many lives. I got so wrapped up that I felt like I was living the story. There were times I could not wait to turn the page and others I dreaded to in fear that what I thought would happen actually would be written. I must say though that I truly enjoyed every moment of A Life Lived in Amber!
Neepa Shah-chittur
TwiFanfictionRecs
Jan 20, 2019
Naomi
Mar 29, 2019
Purveyor of words. Creator of worlds. Destroyer of feels.

Once upon a time, Michelle worked in a dreary office with only the voices in her head for company. Now, the voices in her head are characters on the page who will break your heart, lift your spirit, and make you feel like you have found new friends.