Start by marking “To Get to You” as Want to Read:
To Get to You

To Get to You

Never have I ever had sex within hours of meeting a guy. Until I met Kieran DiDomizio. A brooding musician with a voice that consumed me in desire.

The plan was to never meet again. One and done, thousands of miles from home on a National Broadway tour. Little did Ayla Infantino know, their paths would cross again and they'd be stuck together.

There was no avoiding Kieran
Published July 31st 2018 by Angela Parkhurst

To ask other readers questions about To Get to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Get to You

Siobhan Yilmaz
I liked the story and the many musical references. Music is a huge part of my life and I can identify with Ayla's love of it, as well as her Italian family (mine are quite similar Irish/Italian!).
I read a lot and usually, I can get through a book in a day, but for some reason, it took me a full week to read this one. I had to keep leaving it and persevering - it didn't grab me like others and I can't pinpoint exactly why. Still, it's a great story and nicely written, I'd recommend even though it
Nicole Vanadia Davis
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot, funny, heart wrenching, musical, and little bit crazy. As lover of music, and books, I'm always slightly hesitant to read books where music is a huge portion because you don't love music with your eyes. The descriptions and lyrical verses did an amazing job of translating music into words you could feel. Both the theater portions and the jam sessions/shows were equally balanced in this. I liked Ayla, the main character. She was sweet and saucy, a little naive (she's only 20 at the start of ...more
Naomi
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK. It has everything I'm looking for in a New Adult novel.

Hot guy, check
A main characther driven by her passion, check
DRAMA, check

I loved how driven the main character was. She breaths theater and her whole live revolves around it. Reading about her passion made me want to step on a stage. I used to love theater when I was a teen. The author did such an amazing job on describing the rush right before the curtain opens. It made me wonder if she was a theatergeek as well.

I also
Angela Parkhurst
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
To Get to You (Wrecking Ball Book 1)
by Angela Parkhurst
Link: http://a.co/bUOlCZK

Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed writing it!!!
Stephanie
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read Parkhurst's other books that she's written and they are amazing. I fell in love with her characters and her imagination. She has a way of making you feel like you are living right there in her stories.
Reading 'To Get To You' was no different for me. I felt like I was there, like I could be part of that huge Italian family. I felt Ayla's highs and lows and was ready to kick some serious ass when the time arose. And Kieran...….oh lord....Kieran. One of my new favorite words that was
Erin Gossman
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-love
I started this story immediately sucked in because I love Wicked as well. I got every single one of those references and squealed with delight when Spring Awakening was brought in. And now I’m crying after finishing this book because I loved it that much. Angela, somehow you managed to put two of my all time favorite things in the world together, like I have dreamed of also doing, and absolutely killed it. You have so much character and a great voice. I absolutely look forward to more books in t ...more
Josh
Bea LaRocca
Angela Saver
Lynda Dickson
Jun 27, 2019
Hello from Sunny Florida!!! I am the author of the young adult series, The Forgotten Fairytales and the new adult novels, TO GET TO YOU and A SUMMER WITH YOU.

I love reading YA and NA books. I'm a boy mom, dog mom & I'm married to my high school sweetheart. I have an obsession with books, Disney, and am fueled by a wicked coffee addiction.

I am also obsessed with fashion, when I'm not writing o