Start by marking “Cocky (Spartan Riders MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Cocky (Spartan Riders MC, #5)

Cocky

(Spartan Riders MC #5)

The cosmically designed conclusion to the Spartan Riders series.

They've been through hell and back and have the scars to prove it.

That's why Mouse fits him so well.

Published July 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cocky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocky

Start your review of Cocky (Spartan Riders MC, #5)
Nadine Bookaholic
Cocky is the fifth and final book in the Spartan Riders MC Series, although it can be read as a standalone I would suggest at least reading a couple of the books in the series first. I feel this way for a few reasons the main one being there is an underlying thread that is present through each of the books and is wrapped up with this one and believe me to get the full impact of the ending you will want to have prior knowledge of Manuel Contreras and what he is fully capable of doing.

You can
Diane Yoz
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cocky is a great final installment to this awesome series! Not only did  I get to read about Moose and Angel,   I also got what feels like a huge epilogue of the Spartan Riders. I love this Series!

Moose ♥️ after everything that Moose has been through in the past, I was dying for his book and this sweet possessive biker doesn't disappoint. The way he and Angel handle their relationship not only did it keep me glued to the pages but it was definitely getting hot in here while reading it. SCORCHING
J.C. Valentine
Jul 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

💀༺❃༻PRE-ORDER ALERT!!༺❃༻ 💀
✯✯COCKY: A Spartan Riders Novel✯✯
REDUCED PRE-ORDER PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME. GET IT BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP ON RELEASE DAY!

Amazon US --> https://amzn.to/2u4FP9a
Amazon UK --> https://amzn.to/2tVBSEo
Amazon CA --> https://amzn.to/2u312Av
Amazon AU --> https://amzn.to/2KRiC1h
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For the first time in his life Kade "Moose" Hunter has met a woman who he thinks might just be worth keeping around, she's beautiful, sweet, caring, and doesn't have an ounce of drama in her... which is the best trait a woman could have according to Moose. He's seen what drama can do to a relationship, and he wants absolutely no part of it, he's a laid back and easy going kind of guy most of the time, unless of course you ruffle his feathers... then look out! Every time he isn't with Angel his l ...more
Julie Jackson
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Moose and Angel are perfect for each other. They seem to complete one another. She is sassy but only to him. When her sister comes back, Angel knows trouble is coming. Moose wants Angel forever but she keeps talking of trial runs. He has to make her see that she is it for him. This book was great. The author takes us on a final journey with each of these characters. I love it when we get this. This one is definitely a must read.
MH
Kade and Angel...
Moose and Mouse (how cute are those two nicknames)

This was my first time reading J.C Valentine and I am not disappointed. For an MC book, I felt that it ticked off all of my needs to make this an exciting read, as MC books should be.
I am a little bummed out that I started with the last book. There are quite a few people that talk in this story, although it is written in third person, and I wish I would’ve known their entire story beforehand. But, that didn’t deter this from be
Mary Mooney
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I couldn't wait to see how this series was going to end and I was not disappointed. It ended with everyone of the Spartan brothers getting the HEA they were meant to have.
This story is more about Moose and Mouse, which is two people who could not be more different but they work for each other. When Moose realizes that he wants more with Mouse, she wants to be independent and not be someones property. Can Moose change her mind?
This story covers everyone, including "Quick" & Gabby, "Country & Tali
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each biker and their women (popping out the kids and 3 are knocked up, one on her first and two on their third) that had their own book had their HEA in their own chapters in this book, and a few other chapters before hand in their POV. Even Manuel had a few chapters for him, his daughter and her new man a fellow Spartan brother Cricket. Now for Mouse and Moose their were literally humping in the first chapter and 2 pages in, their chemistry was high on the Richter scale and stayed like that thr ...more
Nate
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Kade (moose) & Angel's (mouse) story. Couldn't get enough of these two. Think I might have a bit of a crush on moose...lol. This is a must read. Wow. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book. ...more
Becky Ballenger
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first J.C. Valentine book, and BAM!!!! I’m instantly in love with her phenomenal writing talent!!!!! Kade and Angel were amazing characters!!!! J.C.’s witty, sexy page turning book was simply AWESOME!!!!! I will DEFINITELY be reading more from her!!!!!
Lori Caprio Tate
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my fist time reading JC Valentine and I definitely was not disappointed. I found the book to be intriguing and exciting filled with adventure and romance. Following Moose and Mouses relationship had me hanging on the edge of my kindle. I am excited to read the beginnings of this series... Probably was not smart to start at the end of the series but I am glad I did and look forward to rewinding and starring at the beginning.
Liz Booker
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was really good. I liked all the different POVs and how the story played out. 4½ stars
R yatsko
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a conclusion to an amazing, addicting, sexy series!
this book you get Mouse and Mouse story,
and the other members make their appearance,
all is revealed, answered, and reconciled...

This book (and series) is gritty, action packed,
suspenseful, steamy, and addicting.
Must read series for MC romance lovers, will not be disappointed!!
Jody
Through four previous books readers have become fully invested in the lives of the men and women of the Spartan Riders MC and their roller coaster rides to HEA. Through each book in this series readers have laughed at and been charmed by these rough around the edges bikers and the sweet and eclectic heroines who tame them. This final installment brings everything full circle though, ties up loose ends, while introducing readers to another unforgettable couple that kept me glued to the pages from ...more
Sandy S
Jul 31, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date July30, 2018

The cosmically designed conclusion to the Spartan Riders series.

They've been through hell and back and have the scars to prove it.

That's why Mouse fits him so well.

Angel "Mouse" Grace isn't like the other women hanging around the club. She's sweet and gentle, and when Moose gets her engines revving, her passion burns bright. She's the
Renee
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Cocky is the conclusion and the fifth book in the Spartan Riders MC Series from J.C. Valentine. You need to go back and read the first four before reading this book. It just makes for better reading and I have loved each and every one of them.

Kade "Moose" Hunter doesn't tolerate drama. He's cocky, unapologetic, and all about the quiet side of life. That's why Mouse fits him so well. Angel "Mouse" Gra
Kerry Fletcher
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well... i'm extremely sad. End of the series! *sob* i wanted a book for every character in here!

I can say with a heavy heart that although it's the end this has been an incredible series.

This book concentrates mostly on Moose and Mouse aka Kade and Angel.

Kade loves the feelings Angel gives him but he's reluctant to settle down. He's not sure he wants anything permanent but he knows for now Angel is what he wants. Things are still up in the air with the club. After the demise of Cruize someone e
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
3.5 STARS

It was very hard for me to write a review for Cocky because a blogger’s review can taint a book and cause others to skip it in favor of something else. I don’t want those readers who regularly look at my reviews to decide against Cocky just because I gave it a 3.5-star review. I never want to be the blogger that says “I don’t like this, so obviously you shouldn’t read it.” I liked Cocky and J.C. Valentine’s storytelling I also try to find the good in books even if they weren’t somethi
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With any beloved series that I'm completely invested in, I'm always conflicted by the final book. There's the whole need to know how it all ends for one, but then I have the sadness that follows when it's over for the other, so Cocky is that way for me, as Spartan Riders as been a beloved series that will be tattooed on my heart forever! That's not to say that I won't read it over and over again when I feel nostalgic, because I will, but you know, I still feel like I will NEVER EVER get enough o ...more
Nicole
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
All good things must come to an end but when the ending is amazing its takes some of the sadness away. Cocky is the conclusion to the Spartan Riders series by J.C. Valentine. Cocky takes you on a ride of danger, darkness, pain and love. Cocky ties up any loose ends dealing with the Spartan Riders. We also get a glimpse of our other favorite Spartan Riders.

Moose has not had an easy and perfect life. His life is dark,dirty and dangerous. So he has no room for drama in his life and for the first
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Kade “Moose” Hunter has something good going on in his life. Angel “Mouse” Grace has not had a happy past. But there’s someone that makes her very happy. Besides these new main characters, we get to catch up on some of the other Spartan Riders but it all seems a little bittersweet. We also catch up with their significant others – one in particular had me going “oh that’s right”. At some point, I may just have to have a Spartan Riders marathon.

Our author has created a female character that loves
Georgie
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers
What an awesome conclusion to series!

I loved the way this book, even though it was Angel (Mouse) and Kade's (Moose) story, was also laced with smaller chapters of each of the characters we have been lucky enough to read about throughout the series!

We got a sneak peak into a growing infatuation between Mouse's sister Rena and her Mysterious Mafia-man, as well as perfectly composed snippets into the lives of all our faves - Blake & Gabby (GRIT), Repo a&d Red (VIGOR) and Taco &Bambi (BRASH).

One of
Books Laid Bare
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The last in the series and what a way to go…Kade aka Moose and Angel aka Mouse were fantastic.
Moose doesn’t suffer fools gladly and sees no need to angst and unwanted drama, a man that having lived through more than his fair share of challenges, was happy living the quiet life…or as quiet as it is ever going to be when you are member of the Spartans that is, because nothing stays the same for long with these guys.
Having earnt his nickname Moose is every but as Cocky as you could possibly imagine
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I loved Cocky. I must admit I didn't start this series at the beginning. This is the first book I have read, but boy, was it truly awesome. I have read other works by J.C. Valentine and Cocky was everything if not more than I expected.

Kade "Moose" Hunter is a laid back, all around good guy. Unless you piss him off, then like most Alpha's it's on. Moose doesn't do relationships because with them often comes drama. Drama is one thing he will avoid
SBee Reviews
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
~ A Mouse for the Moose ~

—>>> Kade aka “Moose” realizes that the time he has been spending with his woman, Angel aka Mouse, has been meaningful, but he is not quite ready to admit it to himself yet. Angel is enjoying her time with Kade, and looks forward to being with him, but she knows where relationships with MC members end up - nowhere. Which is just fine with her, since she is independent and can look out for herself.

I did not read the previous books to this series, but I had no trouble fol
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok I'm going to be completely honest here and say I didn't realize this was going to be the very last book in this series. I also have to say although this is not my first book by Mrs. Valentine, this is the first book I have read in this particular series. So even though this say's its a stand alone and can be read as such, I would probably suggest going back and reading the other books first so you know what's going on.

I have to say that I really enjoyed Kade "Moose" Hunter. You could tell th
Brigitte
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense, romance, arc, mc, 2018
This brings a sparkling finish to the Spartan Riders trials and tribulations.

Although Moose and Mouse are at the centre of this story, loose ends pertaining to other couples are nicely tied up.

Moose and Mouse are getting deeper into their hot relationship, but feelings are begenning to surface. Neither of them expect this development and have to decide on what they really want out of life.

Rena, Mouse's younger sister who is always in trouble makes a surprise visit, but omits to tell her sister
Marta Bo
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm new to J. C. Valentine and her books.
When I saw that I start this series with the LAST book in series: I thought : Oh My... that would be noo good.
Second though... : Oh my this book is write as third person, how can I manage I, I just like to read "I"...

Yes, that's big shame on me... Forgive me because I've sinned.

Moose and Mouse give me great fun, even if this book is writen different. I "spend" with them a couple of hours and didn't even know how fast time goes. Cocky was so good!

As I ment
Christina Concus  (Midnight Reads)
Shelves: 2018-read
Even though this is the ending to the Spartan Riders MC, I can say that it was an amazing ride!!

Kade "Moose" Hunter is about as cocky as any of the guys can get. He is the Spartan's enforcer and mechanic, who knows what he wants most of the time. However, this changes when he sees Angel "Mouse" Grace. Now he is not sure and his feelings grow into something he wasn't expecting.

Angel "Mouse" Grace is just like her name says and is very quite most of the time. She also very independent and doesn't
Kari Hansen
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Moose is a member of the Spartan Riders MC. He is easygoing and laidback and prefers his women to be fun and drama free. As he has watched his MC brothers finding their “one” he is beginning to think that Angel is that for him. On the outside she appears to be meek and mild but underneath she is a firecracker but convincing her to accept his patch and become his ol’ lady is not as easy as he thought.

Angel has deep feelings for Moose but doesn’t want to become the property of anyone. To top it of
« previous 1 3 next »
CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!! 1 4 Jul 05, 2018 05:29AM

• Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)
  • Down & Dirty: Slade (Dirty Angels MC, #6)
  • Arrogant Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #4)
  • Shadow (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #2)
  • Diesel (Savage Brothers MC: Tennessee Chapter, #2)
  • Awaken Me (The Jaded Series, #4)
  • The Temptation (The Marriage Diaries, #4)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • Three Loving Words
  • Cotton (Satan's Fury MC, #3)
  • Artful Lies (Hunt Legacy Duology, #1)
  • Wicked Truths (Hunt Legacy Duology, #2)
  • Camden (Four Sons, #4)
  • Chase (Savage Kings MC #1)
  • Filthy (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #1)
  • Taken By Him (Staszek Family #1)
  • Unbreak My Heart (Fostering Love, #1)
  • Married in the Mountains (Camp Hardwood, #1)
J.C. Valentine is the USA Today and International bestselling author of the Night Calls and Wayward Fighters Series and the Forbidden Trilogy. Her vivid imagination and love of words and romance had her penning her own romance stories from an early age, which, despite being poorly edited and written longhand, she forced friends and family members to read. No, she isn't sorry.

J.C. lives in the Nort

Spartan Riders MC (5 books)
  • Grit (Spartan Riders MC #1)
  • Mettle (Spartan Riders MC #2)
  • Vigor (Spartan Riders MC #3)
  • BRASH (Spartan Riders MC #4)