Start by marking “Brock (Four Sons, #3)” as Want to Read:
Brock (Four Sons, #3)

Brock

(Four Sons #3)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  478 Ratings  ·  138 Reviews
I am strong, athletic, and son to a man I always wanted to be.
I had made plans, thought I was on that path, and then a bullet stopped not just my father’s heart, but mine too.

I’ve been living a life I’m not meant to.
I want more. I want to escape.
And I found someone who’s given me a love I never thought possible.

My name is Brock Pearson.

I am a free spirit who found hap
ebook, 1st Edition
Published August 3rd 2018 (first published August 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Brock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brock

warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Book 3 of 4 from Four Sons series
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Brock Pearson and Ethan Kingston grew up with silver spoons. As the sons of two powerful men, they never needed anything that their family couldn’t provide. But a shared grief brought them closer together and made them realize how much they really needed each other.

Camilla Alvaro was fully aware of Brock and Ethan’s reputation around campus. When she caught their eyes, she was far from deterred by th
Kathy West
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Mother of God….What did I just read?
I was sucked into this book from page one.

Brock Pearson has always been a mystery. But I knew where was something different about him. Something that made him different than his other brothers.
And that something was Ethan Kingston.
Ethan’s life is great. Living on the ocean with his best-friend while going to college. Being able to do whatever he wants. Problems is there is something that he wants, but he isn’t sure if it wants him too.

“I care about h
Sophia Triad
I want this. I want him. There’s no rethinking the path we’re on.
I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.

This is the story of Brock Pearson and Ethan Kingston. The sons of the two best friends. Brock and Ethan became best friends as well firstly.
And then they became lovers.
And then they met a girl, Camila, and they add her to the equation.
And then all three of them have to convince their families that their polyamorous relationship is a serious one.

This is a normal, sweet MMF story. May
Kahea
***5 ‘It’s Real, And It’s Mine’ Stars***

I didn’t know what to expect from Brock, mostly because he was always on the perimeter of what was going on, so I went in with no assumptions and fucking LOVED his story. It was sweet, funny, smexy and full of heart AND the menage was done right, at least IMHO, and just hit all the right buttons for me from start to finish.

I adored Brock, Ethan and Camila. I did. Brock is cocky and charismatic in a bad boy kind of way, but has a heart. Ethan is sweet, ch
CC
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it

Brock Pearson is the third oldest brother who enjoys being a free spirit, especially now that he's at university. Two years have passed since the family’s loss and Brock relied heavily on his best friend to get him through the tough times. But now Brock can no longer deny what he’s known for some time.

“Even though we do argue,there’s something so much more between us—something I never knew existed. He’s brought me out of the darkness that consumed me.”

Ethan Blackstone grew up knowing the Pears
Anne Milne
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love how each of these books are individual but they still carry on the thread of the previous ones. I've no idea how the authors pull it off but I'm so glad they do.

Brock has always been a bit of a mystery he's always been on the periphery of the group almost like he has one foot in and one out. Each book for me had love at the heart of it but there was always darker elements as well. This time the author gives us a book of pure emotion and love and it swept me away.

Some may be surprised the
Joy Westerfield
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! Just when I thought this series couldn’t get hotter, it just did! No words can describe how utterly incredible this book is. The story of Brock Pearson and his friendship with his best friend, Ethan Kingston is amazing. They have been through so much together and supported one another through sadness and tragedy. This book expands on this friendship and how they will always be there for each other. It also brings a beautiful young woman into the picture by the name of Camila. Will she come ...more
Becky Ballenger
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dani Rene you have my undying book loyalty!!!!!! Brock was PHENOMENAL!!!!! Out of all the Four Sons books, THIS ONE is #1!!!!!!! Can you say HOT?!? I am so thankful I got to read this book!!!!! I think I’ll read it again!!!!!!
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Book three looks like the most “normal” story so far. The sex scene were good and plenty.
What left me unsure was the love between the three of them although it feels genuine it just feels impossible. However seen how this series is so far fetched without any ounce of realty I guess it fits with the rest.
I understand it’s fiction but giving at least an impression of realty wouldn’t hurt.
Let’s how this is all end with Camden, who so far is my favourite even if I should know better than to have
Ola Adamska
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let' just take a second to admire that yumi cover *take a deep breath, and let's go!*
Brock... Ms. Rene did something I had not expected in my wildest dreams. This one is for sure different from other books in the series.
It's raw, emotional, dirty and for sure shocking, but that's what this author does to each of us with her every book. She takes us on a rollercoaster and sometimes we don't have a belt to secure the emotions.
I'm still in awe. Yet, I could not manage to read t slowly! It took me l
Paula D
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One word to describe this book is HOT! This is Brock’s story and oh is it a good one. Brock and his best friend Ethan are in college living it up and so much more. Plus we get introduced to Camila a beautiful shy girl with some spunk. I loved the chemistry and all the points of views so we get to see everyone’s thoughts. Definitely a must read book of this amazing series! 5/5 sexy stars
Kinky Minx  (The little girl who enjoys dark)
I never enjoy so much from an MMF story. Definitely 4.5 stars for this book. Highly recommanded!
Thank you, author, so much for the ARC in exchange for honest review.
description

The story started with friends to a relationship between Ethan, Brock and Camila.
description
The chemistry is explosive, too hot to read with. There has always been a thing between Ethan and Brock, and it's just the matter of time they will start to do something to each other.

For full review, please go to my blog Kinky Desires:

Kinkydesires
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Dani René!

If you’re looking for a short, sexy, ménage romance, this is for you! It’s hotter than hell, and you will definitely blush as you’re reading it! I mean, who wouldn’t with M/M/F? *wink*

This story is not just a romance, but a story of acceptance, friendship and family. It is a story of being true to yourself, and that is a powerful message perfect for this era.

This is not a romance book with a lot of
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was so nice to get this story to be honest. Dani brought Brock a love story for all of us to enjoy.

Brock finds his love through two people instead of just one. Brocks longtime family friend Ethan and he finally come to terms with their feelings. And with that, they find a third in Camila.

I loved when Brock goes to tell his family about his new relationships. There is nothing but acceptance with everyone. That is the way it should be with every family.

Great story!
Jill
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-erotica, m-m
4.25 Stars!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
I highly recommend you read Four Fathers first. These four books are written by four amazing characters and you really shouldn't miss out. Then go read Nixon and Hayden before you read this book.

I was so excited to read Brocks story. This author has such a great way with words I knew it would be great. I wasn't wrong. This book was hot... off the charts hot. My fan was on top speed lol I love the introduction of Camila. I really liked her.

I absolutely loved this story. Once I started I couldn'
Kathleen R.
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I've followed Dani Rene for quite some time. Had had the chance to see the evolution of her stories as she kept writing, even had the chance to read Kingston and her collaboration with Dani Rene through her Sunshine and The Stalker, even some of her individually published novels, but Brock takes the cake on all of her other books.

This delves into the second born son. Of his love for his best friend. Oh yes, you heard me right, love. Because Brock has this undeniable link with Ethan Kings
Renee
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Brock is the third book in the Four Sons Series. I highly recommend that you read the first two books Nixon and Hayden before you read this book. They work much better in order than they would out of order.

I am strong, athletic, and son to a man I always wanted to be. I had made plants, thought I was on that path, and then a bullet stopped not just my father's heart, but mine too. I've been living a l
nikkigracereads
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Three Hearts. Three souls. One forever.”

*Swoons*

While working my way through the FOUR FATHERS/FOUR SONS books, I always had a feeling that BROCK was going to be special, and I am happy to say that I wasn’t wrong. As a huge fan of MMF, this book was absolute perfection. The heat and the passion between Brock, Ethan and Camila, was electric, and I devoured every single page. I find that in some MMF books, the relationship between the two males isn’t as strong as with the female, but that wasn’t
Romance Readers Retreat
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well wasn't this a really hot surprise to The Four Sons series. I think this by far has to be my favourite book yet and I didn't want it to end. Before you can read this though, you must read The Four Fathers series then the first 2 books in the Four Sons series to enable you to follow the timeline of events.
Also this book is a M/M and M/F/M genre so don't say you weren't warned.

This book was way up there in terms of menage hotness. It's a difficult genre to write and if you don't get those bed
Jan
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
That was so hot and so unexpected.

Brock is book 3 in the four sons series tgat has followed The Four Fathers. I love it, its different and each book written by one of four authors.

Brock though I was not expecting m& m I jumped straight in because it's a series and I'm following it and then discovered Brock and Ethan who have been best friends all tgeir lives are finally wanting to show each other what they have felt for each other all these years and they are so hot and when Camilla joins
Tre Talbot
5 sexy stars for Brock!
I love how these women have intertwined the Four Son’s stories together yet they hold their own. This story is one that gave me chills in the most enjoyable ways quite often while reading, seeing Brock take that leap and push past how others may view his life is beautiful. What can I say without giving anything away? This series is a MUST read, first there’s the Four Fathers series that will give you insight into the families and I guarantee that you’ll be jumping straigh
Robin Powers
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brock and Ethan are very, very naughty boys. I really loved the closeness of their friendship and how Ethan held Brock steady during those rough times after Eric was taken from them. It’s cute how throughout the series you see Brock and Ethan’s family suspect these two are closer than just friends but it’s sweet when they actually take the steps to express what they mean to each other. And then there’s Camila. Lordy lordy! Add one innocent looking sweet girl to the mix and it just combusts all o ...more
Ann
Panty Scorching: 5
Overall Rating: 4.25 Stars
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Brock Pearson ran after his father’s murder and he wasn’t able to deal with his family, emotions and the loss. Fortunately his best friend Ethan Kingston was his rock during this stormy time of his life. Now together they will find so much more.

“At times, I still go there, still feel the depression threatening to overtake me, but Ethan remains my savior.”

Brock and Ethan
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Shelves: favorites
Well HAWT DAyyummm Dani Rene....this book was smoken HAWT woman....LAWD where is that fire extinguisher???….My Kindle is on FIRE!!!!!

Hellooo Brock you dirty little thing!!! lol

Brock by Dani Rene is the next son that is up in the Four Sons series. Eeepppp I am going to have to say it...Brock is my FAV!!!!! Y'all, this whole freaking series has been FAB....but ohhh just you wait...your panties are going to melt right off your body when your done reading...lmao

Oookayyyy, onto my review..lol Brock
Sue's Romance Reviews
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a sexy read that will have your girlie bits tingling. It may be an unconventional love story but that is what it is. A story about love.

Brock copes the only way he knows how by screwing, drinking and smoking. Everyone in his family is moving on and he wonders if he will ever be able to. He still feels so much anger, frustration and sadness after all this time. He is looking for a real and meaningful relationship.

Ethan came into Brock’s life when he needed him most and their relationship
Ana (thestarslisten)
SPOILER FREE

Each novella gets longer and longer. I was surprised to see Brock’s book has twenty-three chapters.

This book is exactly what I thought it would be and so much more! I had no idea how the romance was going to play out but it worked well for everyone.

It is about discovering who you are, being true to yourself and owning up to your feelings. It can’t get any better than that. We know hard it is to own up to something we’ve been trying to hide or ignored for years. It takes guts to tell
Hanan
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book for so many reasons.
One of them being the strong unbreaking friendship of Brock and Ethan.
What a remarkable thing to get to read and experience!
The two of them have been through so much in their lives and have lost loved ones.
So they relate on that level even though the circumstances are vastly different they still connect with each other.
Their friendship has seen them through the storms and the calm.
The bond between Brock and Ethan is so endearing and so heartwarming.
It’s like
Ally's Book Reviews (Ally Vance)
These guys are going to start one hell of a fire but who will burn in the inferno?

I love the way their relationship began to run deeper than being simply best friends and how they have come to be so close since Eric's death. The build up between the characters and particularly the continuity between the last series regarding their fathers and how things have changed since was perfectly executed.

I loved the ongoing conflict that Brock feels regarding his father, wanting to make him proud and miss
Dani is an international bestselling author and proud member of the Romance Writer's Organization of South Africa (ROSA) and the Romance Writer's of America (RWA).

A fan of dark romance that grabs you by the throat and doesn't let go. It's from this passion that her writing has evolved from sweet and romantic, to dark and delicious. It's in this world she's found her calling, growing from strength

Four Sons (4 books)