Start by marking “Lunar Accord (The Accord Series, Book One)” as Want to Read:
Lunar Accord (The Accord Series, Book One)

Lunar Accord

(The Accord Series #1)

One fateful night. One college party. That was all it took for Kira’s world to start crumbling down around her.

Life had seemed like such a Hollywood movie, I had great friends, I adored my parents, I had just finished college and then BOOM. One domino fell down, the rest shortly followed.

I had waited, what seemed like, a very long time to meet my soul mate. As a Lycan,
Kindle Edition
Published 2018 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Lunar Accord, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lunar Accord

Start your review of Lunar Accord (The Accord Series, Book One)
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars - there’s action. A lot of action. In and out of the bedroom lol there’s Adventure, mystery and a lot going on between the characters within the book.

I enjoyed reading this one. It’s been awhile since I’ve read a book with werewolves and it reminded me why I enjoy them.

There were a couple things I thought I was missing while reading that I thought the author could have fledged out a bit more to cover some things that felt were larger than explained.

Looking forward to seeing where
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I pretty neat debut and start to an action-filled paranormal series!

I very much enjoyed Chelsea McDonald's writing. Her characters and their story was entertaining and enjoyable though, through her writing she did a lot of telling and not enough showing in this story, and it needed the showing.
Cai was so sweet.
This book is a standalone but, a lot of questions were raised and left without real answers.
Why did the goddess make a mistake of certain things were already set?
Why call Cai "the cursed
Jasmine Button
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It was action packed and really enjoyable. It is my first Paranormal read and it definitely won't be my last. I loved the characters and the book was so good that as I read it I felt like I was one of them. It was so full of emotions. Brilliantly wirtten and I loved it!
Amanda Williams
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this. One of the better shifter stories out there and I loved reading about the relationships between the members of the pack. Very well written.
Molly Storm
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mandy Williams
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. It is so refreshing to see a heroine not only show a weakness, but triumph over it and be the actual hero of the story. The plot moves quickly and the book seems to end very fast. The story line compels you to avoid your chores, work deadlines, family. I could not put the story down. This shifter world and prophecy created in the story is fascinating. I cannot wait to read book 2.
Justine Scire
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!

I’m hoping there is a sequel so the story continues. I want more. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author.
Coleen Bates
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

The main story was brilliant the ending leaves us with a sense of another story laying in wait, I enjoyed the book slot and would recommend it
Dawne
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
A really good story by a new to me artist. The characters were very likable, and it had a lot of what you want in a story. A love story, suspense and action; three things that always grab you in a good book. The only problem I have with this book is that there was too much squished into one book. So many unanswered questions and plot lines that were important to the story line that just seemed to be glossed over. I almost feel like this book needed more chapters or split it into two books. It is ...more
Jade Rose
Nov 25, 2018
Chelsea McDonald
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Amelia Hill
joyce barton
is currently reading it
Jan 09, 2019

• Zero F*cks (Violent Circle #4)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Clean Start (Violent Circle #3)
  • I Wanna Text You Up
  • Duplicity (Jilted #1)
  • Addiction (Seven Deadly Sins, #1)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet, #1)
  • Taking Control (Control #1)
  • If You Dare (Dare #3)
  • Crowned with Guilt (Remember the Reaper, #1)
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)
Chelsea McDonald was born and raised in Australia. Having travelled all over the world, she currently resides in England with her partner, two step-children and grandchild.

She enjoys writing, reading, travelling, music and spending time with her loved ones. Chelsea works part-time as a receptionist, part-time as a romance author and in-between she can be found working out at the local gym.

Having
“I've been sprinting towards the side of a cliff for a long time ready to jump but now that I'm finally on the edge of it, staring right at you; I couldn't be more terrified.” 0 likes