Start by marking “Jaguar (Uncanny Valley, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jaguar (Uncanny Valley, #3)

Jaguar

(Uncanny Valley #3)

The Silver Six have blown the Renegades’ underground compound to bits, killing several of Rebecca’s best friends in the process—and to her horror, the boy Rebecca had convinced herself she loved for all these years was the one to betray them all. At the same time, General Specs, the company Liam was once slated to inherit, has developed a superintelligent robot called Jagu ...more
ebook
Published 2018 by Wanderlust Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Jaguar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jaguar

Start your review of Jaguar (Uncanny Valley, #3)
Dianne
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 12read
Humans are always looking for bigger, better, faster, more powerful and finally they have created an artificially intelligent being that looks and acts human. Too human, in fact, because somehow JAGUAR has picked up all of humanity’s least attractive traits and she must be stopped, but how? The renegades are about to take on Jaguar, the Silver Six and give the world back to the humans-or die trying.

Liam is about to risk everything, including his life to infiltrate General Specs, confront his est
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Well I have waited with bated breath for this book after what happened at the end of The Silver Six. This book is everything you need in the final book of the trilogy. There was so much action and I not going to tell you as the pleasure is finding out for yourself. In this one Becca wouldn’t take no as an answer from a buffed-up Liam.
We get to meet Liam’s mother and father in this book, there is much at stake for the future of mankind, and it was a pleasure to
Guy Wheatley
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third and last book in the Uncanny Valley series. The first book focused on the dangers of uncontrolled development of an Artificial Intelligence. (A.I.) The second book uses the same theme, but shifts the focus to how we as a species will respond to an attractive lie, as opposed to an uncomfortable truth. The last book in the series moves the analysis to a more personal level. It focuses on the deep motivations of the main characters, but also of the A.I. itself.
I was a little less
Lisa Eiff
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. This is the third book in the Uncanny Valley trilogy, and if you haven't read any of the books in this series yet, you should definitely give it a try! I was roped in from the start of book 1. This sci-fi series combines futuristic environments with robotics, androids, scientific advancements beyond belief at times.

This book has a definite 'Terminator' vibe to it from early on...and you get to experience the fear along with the other human characters in this
Sam M
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book #3 in the Uncanny Valley trilogy.
This is a great sci-fi series and has everything I enjoy, futuristic, robots and science.
I love a strong female MC and this definitely has this. Kickass!!!
The story is set at a great pace and keeps you interested. Lots of twists and turns to keep you guessing….. who needs sleep right?
Strap yourself in, brew a cuppa and locate a comfy chair. You’re going to need it.
C.A. Gray
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This third and final book in the Uncanny Valley trilogy takes Rebecca, Liam, and the Renegades on a whirlwind ride all over the world as they take on the humanoid Silver Six, superintelligent Jaguar, and the new world they represent. There are lots of twists and turns along the way, but I'm very satisfied with the ending!
Kristen
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah!!! The goodness!!!!

Wow! I’ve been so excited for the release of this book because I LOVE this series! This book did not disappoint!! The plot and the characters were amazing as always. The author throws twists when you least expect it, even when I’m trying to expect it! I honestly don’t know what to say other than Ah!!!! It’s so good you have to read it!!!!!! I’m going to be sad now because this is the end of the third series C.A. Gray has written that I’ve read. If you just finished this ser
Sarah Briscoe
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant trilogy

I’ve read all 3 books in a week. These books are fantastic. They really make you think about how our world might turn out with all the new technology we are using. Action packed Hunger Games meets Insurgent readers will love these. Highly recommended
Chrissi
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.
Fantastic conclusion to a wonderful trilogy. If you haven't read book 1 or 2, do yourself a favour and start those before this one. Trust me you need them to enjoy this book.
Lynn Reynolds
I'm so glad that I listened to the last book in the trilogy. But I also had a disappointment because I picked up this series in the middle. In no way did I feel lost by not having read book one but as I was listening to this last book, I felt like I cheated myself by not starting the Uncanny Valley from the very beginning.

In this book, I got to hear more of what these characters were feeling - the puzzle they needed to solve. There were so many twists and turns but none that had me questioning
Ruth B
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, science-fiction
The final book in the Uncanny Valley Trilogy is here and it's everything you can expect after reading the other two books. As we are used to, the book beggings where the previous one ended and we jump right into the action. In a story where each character has a role to play, each action has a consequence and every detail has to be though in advance if they want to succeed.

Rebecca and Liam have to face all kinds of obstacles, surprises, and revelations. He tries to keep her away but she is so st
Lelia Taylor
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: full-reviews
Those of us who have been reading science fiction and watching the old classic movies for longer than we may care to admit have harbored a not-so-secret concern that someday we would be confronted with robots who are not only sentient but super-intelligent and in a position to take over the world. In the Uncanny Valley Trilogy and especially Jaguar, Ms. Gray has brought a fresh approach to this concept.

Rebecca and the rest of the Renegades are living on the edge of such a doomed future and are r
Michelle
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
It's always sad when a series ends. However, this was a very exciting, fast paced conclusion to the series and that made it a little less sad for me.

This whole series has been entertaining; full of plot twists and wonderful character development and their subsequent growth. I have enjoyed reading this series and can't wait to see what the author writes next.
Larry Crow
Jaguar - The Angry Child

A new superintelligent cyborg has begun her extended and fearful path tragically thinking of what to do with those around her she doesn't trust. Our heroes must rid their world before she crushed them all.
Patricia Knight
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously awaiting for Jaguar, the final book in the Uncanny Valley trilogy to be released and it sure did not disappoint!! Unexpected twists just when you think you have it all figured out and action packed. A definite read for all Syfy enthusiasts!!
Gabrielle
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the final book in the series, it wrapped up the series nicely. I only wish the ending was a bit better for Liam and Rebecca.
Natalie

• What We Forgot to Bury
  • Before I Die
  • I Know You
  • Can You See Me?
  • The Axeman's Jazz (City Blues Quartet, #1)
  • The Revenant
  • Extinction of All Children
  • Broken
  • Her Name Was Rose
  • The Note (The Note, #1)
  • The Moments Between
  • Cane's Justice
  • The Unexpected Inlander
  • Lying Beneath (The AURA Operation, #1)
  • Finding Obsidia (The Realm of Knowledge Book 1)
  • Cowboy's Retreat (Fated to Cowboy, #3)
  • Wake (Wake, #1)
C.A. Gray is the author of three YA Amazon bestselling trilogies: PIERCING THE VEIL (magic and quantum physics meet Arthurian legends), THE LIBERTY BOX (dystopian metaphysics and mind control technology), and UNCANNY VALLEY (dystopian coming-of-age with neuroscience and super intelligent A.I). She starts with some scientific concept that she’s interested in learning more about herself, and then cr ...more

Uncanny Valley (3 books)
  • Uncanny Valley (Uncanny Valley, #1)
  • The Silver Six (Uncanny Valley, #2)