Start by marking “Rivaled Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #16)” as Want to Read:
Rivaled Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #16)

Rivaled Warrior

(Dark Warrior Alliance #16)

Identical twins share a special bond, and vampires Cade and Cael are no exception. The two are rarely seen apart, and their closeness is unmistakable. As Dark Warriors, their success on the battlefield is attributed to their ability to anticipate each other's moves, as well as, a telepathic connection. The duo defeats their enemies with their collaborative skill. They are
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 252 pages
Published July 24th 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rivaled Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rivaled Warrior

Start your review of Rivaled Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #16)
Joanne Lyons
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
It would have been more but...

I thought you would have given her Sister Cade. To me that would have been a better twist. As to the Demons and the kids. More twists and turns. I love the world you guys built but OMG you had me on the edge of my chair this time. This series is well worth the read and am glad I took a chance on it!
Eva Millien
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vampires Cade and Cael are identical twins who share a special bond, a bond that is being put to the test when they become rivals for their mate’s affections. A greedy harpy with an insatiable appetite, Brianne is shocked to discover that fate has given her two mates and she wants them both. The trio is forced to put aside their differences when the harpies and warriors’ home is attacked by demon forces.

This trio of characters are strong, captivating characters that easily capture readers’
Denise
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romances, paranormal
Man, makes you want to be a harpy. When Brianne agreed to come to Zeum and take care of a transitioning male's sexual needs, she doesn't expect to find not one, but two mates. Well, they found her since harpies don't have Fated Mates. Of course Fated Mates don't like to share, not even with their twin brothers. Brianne doesn't have any problem with sharing herself with both of them, yum.

Cael and Cade have always been close. They have often slept with the same women, though not at the same time.
Michelle Randall
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Dark Warrior Alliance Series has been one of my favorite book series of all times, and here we are on book 16 - and I am still enjoying it! No, it's not the same as the first couple books, because back then the world was so new and you had so much to learn about it, but now it still has its attraction - there is always so much to find out and more warriors you want to find happiness.

This book surrounds the twin - Cade and Cael.

Hey, everything else has been explored - past lives,
JodyL
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Dark Warrior family

Another great addition to the Dark Warrior family! I recommend this series of books but definitely start with book one so that you get to know all of the characters in this series!
Brianne is a harpy that was contracted to help Tristan with his transition. When the job is done she runs into Cael and one thing leads to another. Cael receives his mate mark. Brianne doesn't because she isn't one of the Goddess Morrigan's creations. Cael goes out on patrol and
JoAnn
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Loved This Story! Oh wow!! This is hands down another absolutely fantastic tale in the continuance of the Dark Warrior Alliance series. Like other books in this series, you’ll find that there are two story lines presented—the main suspenseful, hot, and action-packed story of Cael, Cade & Brianne and briefly the introduction of a possible relationship for Lorne & Cambree of which I’m betting will be the next book in the series. I guarantee that I am anxiously awaiting the next ...more
Karen
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dark Warrior's threading a crowd.

Karen Hartsfield-Voliva
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trim and Julka out did themselves on this book. Most of the Dark Warrior's are in the story even Isobel. The realm us having babies right and left is Isabel isn't alone anymore. But, the main storyline is about Cave and Carl the twin vampires that we have come to know and love. A harpie came to help one with one of the straplings come of age and believe it or not it involves sex 24-7 for a few weeks. Brianne is her name on her way out she meets one of the twins. I won't mess it up for you but ...more
Kasie Cupp
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOTT & OMG SO VERY VERY SEXY

OMG Ladies you have "HIT A HOMERUN WITH THIS ONE!" This was getting very interesting from BEGINNING TO END! Add a Bad Boy, a Charmer & a Spicy, Sassy, & Saucy Harpy & What do you get?? (You'll have to read to find out! LOL) I'll say this you get a book that will "MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN & HEART HAMMER!" Tami & Brenda you have done it again, I could not put this book down... Love you both for this AMAZING READ... My next Question is the next in the
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series has some quirky moments, sexual activity and great tension between couples.
This episode takes it to a whole new level. Some won't enjoy this episode, as it goes into territory that is not often acceptable in society. However, within the context of this series, this was part of the community that was part of the fictional realms that these books have created.
Please read with an open mind, you may just enjoy the experience.
Terri West
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
So I enjoyed this book in the main and the world building and chemistry between our heroes and the heroine is tangible. However, regardless of how good the story is once again the editing is poor. Fortunately the telling of this 16th book in The Dark Warrior Alliance is as good as ever, why compromise with poor proof reading?
This is a lovely series and I look forward to reading Dragon Knight of Khoth next.
Niki
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot

I love this series, and I swear each book gets better and better. I bought this story the day it was released and had a hard time actually reading it... because I knew I’d love it so much I’d be sad when it ended. I was right. Cael, Cade, and Bri’s story wasn’t as sad as some of the others in the series, and was filled with action and super steamy scenes. I can’t wait to read the next one!
Tonya Mason
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bri and the boys will steel your heart in this story of Harpie meets Hotties.
Who knew a Harpie helping out a Stripling would lead her to her fated mates. Yes, Mates! Not one, but two hot warriors are destined to be with a single mate and no one was ready for that surprise.
Can twins share a mate? Can a Harpie love two men? What kind of danger is lurking around them?
Find out in another adventure of Warriors.
erik howard
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DARK WARRIORS RULE !!!

I have it 5 stars because it ticked off all my boxes ! Love the whole series ! This book continuous all the characters i have come to love from Zander and Elsie with Izzy to the books latest fated Mates ! Twins Cade and Cael meet Brianne ,a harpy, who becomes their fated mate ! Only theirs is the first shared mate ! Twins become adversaries for her love ! Read and find out what happens next !
Veronica LaRoche
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s finally Cael & Cade’s turn and this book was hot. Brianne is instantly attracted to both Cael and Cade and too make matters worse, Bri turns out too be their fated mate. Between the ongoing war and now the twins are against each other, will they come to an understanding or will they lose Bri for good? Love this series and can’t wait too read the next book in this series.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Carol
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harpy and vampire brothers love!

Good story of unexpected and surprised Brothers that share same Máté.
I loved there relationship progression and drama.
I read next story prior to this. I hope there are more books coming. Love series. Want Nate, and eventually the main children (grown up) to have stories.
Amy
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing! Griping! Page turner

Another great book. Everything and more that we've come to expect from these brilliant writers. If you like Sexy supernaturals, kick ads strong women main characters, and men treating women how they show be treated then this is the book and series for you.
Raina Collins
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is always filled with action, fighting, friendship and love. How can a harpy pick between two vampire brothers? Who is her mate and who will die? Can the bonds be broken instead? Then on another realm one male will fail at protecting his charge and things may change for the worst for the young female. Lots and lots of action and there is some hot bedroom scenes.
Margie
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love love

I have read all of the dark warriors and with each one I read the more in love with these warriors I get. Read for yourself it is so worth it. I can wait for the next one to come out yay!!!!
Natalie
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rivaled Warrior

I wonder who's next and when they will finally have some peace. I don't see why Cael and Cade would doubt that their mate did indeed belong to both of them. Tristan is so arrogant ,I wonder who his mate will be.
Judy
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Case, Cael, and Brianne are Hot!

I was interested in seeing how this mating was going to work out and I have to say, “WOW!” Loved it! Tami and Brenda do a great job moving the story along and keeping it fresh. Can’t wait to see how the next book goes!
Zsa
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brianne, Cael and Cade made a fantastic triad. I became completely engrossed in their romantic and sexy journey. Brianne's union is a delicious combination of sweet, sexy and dominant as Cade and Cael capture her heart. I look forward to reading the next story in the series.
Georgianna Skinner
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wish there was another book

This story was as unique and wonderful as the previous 15. I could not keep from feeling sad that there are no more. I loved the characters in this one. I highly recommend this book and all of the rest in this series!
Kaye Johnstonbaugh
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was rather shocked at this story. Not really up to the writing of the previous books.
Kemberlee Snelling
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

I loved this book from Brenda Trim and Tami Julka! This is a great paranormal menage story. Another great addition to the dark warrior series.
Joy Conger
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delicious

Love this series. Awesome characters and each book just gets better. Highly recommend this series to all who enjoy reading.
Lillie Mckellar
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Awesome this entire series was awesome can't wait for the next book in this series. Looking forward to other works by these authors.
Janet Swiftbird
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
An exhilarating ride

I finish this series in 3 days, what an exhilarating ride with so many different types of characters to catch your fancy every step of the way.
Sue
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! Super hot! I couldn’t put it down! Loved it
Elizabeth O. Simons
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent - can not wait to read more

• Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Lock (Club Crimson, #2)
  • Dragon Whelps (Earth Dragons, #3)
  • Ronan (The Protectors #12)
  • Dark Dream’s Temptation (The Children of the Gods #26)
  • Dark Dream’s Trap (The Children of the Gods #28)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Quintus (Immortals of New Orleans, #9)
  • Dark Dream’s Unraveling (The Children of the Gods #27)
  • Starlight (Nightmare Dragons, #3)
  • Benny (Club Crimson, #3)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Tessa (The Mate #2)
  • Trayis (VLG, #11)
  • Dark Survivor Echoes of Love (The Children of the Gods #21)
  • Tarian Protector (New Tarian Pride, #4)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Two (The Last Vampire, #2)
  • Sloan (The Protectors, #9)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)