Start by marking “Acting on Love (Lessons in Love Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Acting on Love (Lessons in Love Book 2)

Acting on Love (Lessons in Love Book 2)

Starlet Roxanne "Rocki" Malone has been in the spotlight lately for reasons she'd rather not have put on display. Desperate to find peace, she goes back her hometown of Ragston, Michigan.

Seth Gardiner has been protecting Rocki for years, but there are some things even he can't shield her from. A careless slip of the tongue lands them in an unusual position and they both
Published July 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Acting on Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Acting on Love

Start your review of Acting on Love (Lessons in Love Book 2)
Jazmen
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I have to be honest I was pretty disappointed that this wasn't wholly and solely a Nicole Falls series. Despite that this novel kept me pretty entertained.

Rocki is a Hollywood starlet with a sordid scandal threatening to take everything she's worked so hard for. Seth is her bodyguard--he's determined to protect her by any means necessary.

I liked Rocki and Seth. Their romance was quick--kind of passionate, and solid.

This wasn't my favorite of the two--but I definitely had fun with, especially
Mia Morgan
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

This was so good. Great collaboration with the other authors. I like it when all the REC girls get together. Now it's time for Charli.
K.E. Hamilton
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Something about this steamy romance that Russ builds between the down on her luck actress and her bodyguard is so wholesome and sweet. This book focuses mostly on Rocki’s journey and Seth is adoring and supportive of her as she finds herself again.

A chunk of the story is Rocki reconnecting with her crew from high school and as I was reading I felt like I was missing something going on between her friends and their significant others. I was confused why their significant others showed up so
Tina Jackson
Another Great Story

I truly enjoyed book 2 in the Lessons In Love series ,can't wait for third and final story by Bailey West. Te' girl as usual you delivered a great story. I love a good friend or body guard love and Seth was both wrapped in one. Rocki's triumph over the bad things that happened to her and her families love and support was very inspiring. Loved the way Seth loved, protected and encouraged her as well as tell her when she was wrong. Snippets of past characters is always good.
Malaika
Oh my goodness!

This series is simply amazing! Nicole did her good writing with Emerson and Ro in Road to Love and Te’ wrote the mess out of this book for Rocki and Seth! I went through so many emotions reading this book. I was pissed and side eyeing everyone named Bobby. Then I laughed at all the names from the Jenkins family. What was wrong with their parents? It’s like they didn’t like their children at all with names like Tevontrevious. Who does that? It I love how Seth was honest about his
Pamelon
Rocki and Seth

Acting on Love, is Rocki and Seth's story. This book is witty, sexy and fun book that held my attention from start to finish. The H /h had gone to school together and were crushing on one another undercover....or so they thought. Everybody knew but them. Rocki is an actress in a stressful situation and Seth is her bodyguard. He feels she needs a change of scenery. Rocki's mom presuades her to come home for a break. Rocki agrees, but mom wants to play matchmaker. Rocki tells her
Janielle
Té Did It Again!!!

Nicole Falls passed the baton on this Lessons in Love series and Tè ran the hell out of her lap!!!! Rocki and Seth had a sweet, sexy, comfortable love borne of their long-term friendship. I liked that when the opportunity to go for it with each other came, they were both willing to go with the flow. I LOVE the friendship of the REC Shop crew! Watching their friendship redevelop, first in Nicole's book, and now in Tè's book has been beautiful to see. Great job, Ms. Russ!
Daphne
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rocki and Seth

In the second installment of the Lessons in Love series, we get to know Rocki and Seth better and they are a really cute couple. Rocki has experienced public humiliation with the release of an intimate video and her ex Bobby is the culprit. Seth is her friend and bodyguard and they've known each other for years. Their pairing was inevitable because they both had feelings for each other for a long time. It was a sweet romance, minimal drama but plenty of passion.
Rena
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From pretend to real

Rocki survived her circumstances and comes out ahead with the man that was meant for her. I got tickled that Rocki and Seth had the biggest crushes on each other and neither knew about it. Seth is a good man, and he provided the love, support, protection and man that she needed. In zero to sixty seconds, the couple went from pretend to real like it should have been.
Lialeh Blue
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Story

I loved Seth and Roxanne aka Rocki's story. They were so sweet together and Seth knew how to handle Rocki when she got out of hand. I'm wondering if Seth would've ever told Rocki how he felt about her if she never told the lie that they were dating? I'm glad Rocki came out on top in regards to the video scandal. Also loved catching up with Emerson, Michelle and their men.
tayara tate
Great again

I loved how he was body guard all this time and neither one suspected they had feeling for the other and just played the game until she put him on the spot with her take relationship with him. I like how her mother and brother the whole time put him as her body guard knowing and hoping she realize he always has feelings for her and they want them together. I guess the next book will be when he pops the question and some future kids maybe. Love this story
Chefgirlardee
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
UrbanHooks
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s been you all the time...

This story reminds me of Anita Baker’s song It’s Been You All the Time. Seth and Rocki both knew they had feelings for each other. Unfortunately, they let other relationships stand in the way of them exploring these feelings. Once the Higher Power hit that switch it was a wrap! Sweet story with familial ties, laughs, and heat!
Christine Johnson
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Refreshing read

Since reading Emerson’s story I couldn’t wait to read Rocki’s. Rockie and Seth had great chemistry which is what made their “relationship“ at the beginning so believable. They were meant for each other. Everyone seemed to realize that but them and it took their fake relationship for them to realize it. Charli story is up next. Can’t wait to read it.
Kendra Thompson
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great sequel

I’m an avid reader of author Nicole Falls the writer of a Lessons in Love Part 1 and Te’ is new to me and the way her writer jelled with Falls was flawless and the story was funny and sex all the makings of a great romance. I’m on to Part 3 and have become a fan of Ms. Te’!
Deirdra
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

I loved this book. The story behind Rocki and Seth's love blossoming was just beautiful. Seeing the other side of what was going on with them after reading Emerson and Ro's story was just too cute. As usual, it's a winner by Ms. Russ. Looking forward to the last story of the REC Shop Diva's. Heeeeey Teeeeeeeeeé!
Celeste Thompson
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rocki and Seth

The story was good. Very minimal errors. I was left wanting more though. I didn’t believe their connection. It all happened very suddenly and we weren’t really privy to the changing feelings.
Tikia
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

Rocki and Seth had a love for each other since being young but with Paul as his best friend and her older brother Seth tried to hide it. Everyone knew they loved each other besides them. Read and enjoy this second book on lessons in love.
Carolyn King
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Book

Rocki went home because of a scandal involving her and an ex boyfriend. While home she reconnected with her childhood friends and fell in love with her security man Seth who is also her brother's best friend. I like them together.
Jackson
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I love this story. Also glad to see three authors come together to give us readers a great series. Also glad that you all show there are times when life just get in the way and people loss contact. GREAT JOB
Kendra Holiday
Great Book

Rocki and Seth were awesome. I loved their chemistry and the history between them. They knew each other and that made their relationship that much stronger. The family and friends in Ragston were entertains. Pick up this book. Steamy and fun...
Shirley
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I love anything by Ms. Te Russ!! So this book was no different. Loved Rocki and sexy Seth, lol!! I was looking for a nice, easy read, with a happy ending and this was it!! Loved it!!
Tonya
Chemistry

I loved the chemistry between Roxanne and Seth. I'm so glad that the author didn't make the lead female character insecure and run from her feelings for Seth. Seth was sexy and charismatic . Excellent job on this story .
Rochelle
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Great love story.. I enjoyed reading about rocki & Seth. They were so freaking cute. Also loved how the other couple story intertwined with this one. Will there be a story with charli & wes???
Tiffany V.
Loved it

Té's writing just keeps getting better. This was light, fun read that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were so likable and I think it tied in really well with the first book in the series.
LaCinda Turner
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hometown love

Love was always right under Rocki's nose. I love how everything came together. Especially knowing that Rocki and Seth had been in love with each other forever. Another great read.
Valerie
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet!

Very sweet read, I truly enjoyed this book. No unnecessary drama,just a nice story. A great continuation of the series.
Shaquida Booker
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yaaaaassssss!

I love love every one of her books! Never a disappointment! Also just wonderful! From beginning to end i was stuck! A must read for sure!
Brandi Jacobs
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute

This was such a cute story. Highly recommended if you are looking for an easy romance. Those names had me rolling!
Shannon
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rocki and Seth were a great couple. Everybody saw it but them. I'm glad they finally realized it. Great job I enjoyed it.

• Inn Love (Lessons in Love Book 3)
  • Road to Love (Lessons in Love Book 1)
  • Wins & Losses
  • Last First Kiss
  • Studio Sessions: Damaged Heart Series
  • Serving Time (The Valentine Law Series Book 1)
  • Inevitable Addiction
  • Pass Interference (Connecticut Kings Book 6)
  • Adjacent: A Building 402 Novella
  • Love's Ineligible Receiver  (Connecticut Kings #5)
  • Tempted By You (Falling For A Rose Book 9)
  • Set: A Novella (Them Boys Book 1)
  • Replacement: A Building 402 Novella
  • A Mutually Beneficial Arrangement
  • Free Indeed (The Valentine Law Series)
  • The Culmination of Everything (Sugar Valley Book 1)
  • Should've Been