Start by marking “Felices para siempre (Cinder & Ella, #2)” as Want to Read:
Felices para siempre (Cinder & Ella, #2)

Felices para siempre

(Cinder & Ella #2)

El final de una historia es a menudo el principio de otra. El galán de Hollywood Brian Oliver y su princesa, Ellamara Rodríguez, han encontrado por fin el amor fuera del mundo virtual. Pero tras dejar su anonimato atrás, se ven enfrentados a una serie de nuevos problemas y obstáculos.
El estrés y la presión de la fama de Brian pesa en la relación, y la pareja de moda
Tapa blanda con solapas, 349 pages
Published November 30th 2018 by Oz Editorial (first published April 11th 2017)

Start your review of Felices para siempre (Cinder & Ella, #2)
Maggie ☘ (Wonderland-Reader)
Oct 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Cinder & Ella
“I can only imagine that the good moments are probably just as overwhelming for you as the bad.”
“More overwhelming,” I admitted. “I’m used to the bad ones. The good ones still take me by surprise.”

Cinder & Ella: Happily Ever After was pretty unnecessary yet adorable, fluffy little sequel which I would recommend for fans of the first instalment. Without doubt, this book wasn't at all as great as the first one, yet it was charming and made me laugh and smile and just enjoy its fluff. Cinder
Muse-ic ♬
4.5
So after my first week of exams ended, I decided to treat myself and spent the last two days devouring this book.
Man, when was there ever a book by Kelly Oram that I didn't love??
Her books have a certain charm about them, and I am unashamed to admit that I am so addicted to her books!
They are my go-to books when I'm in a reading slump or just need some fluff to reset my brain!
And this book wasn't exactly fluff. It is the sequel to Cinder & Ella.
Ellamara Rodriguez gets into a car accident
WhatIReallyRead
I thought the second book was going to better than the first because the author was going to have to face reality... OF COURSE NOT.

In Cinder&Ella universe movie stars do absolutely nothing. They don't have to work, they don't have to travel. They just sit around all day texting their girlfriend. Oh, and also they bitch about how hard it is to be a celebrity, how they long to be a normal person. Because of course, people who don't want to be famous become famous.

In Cinder&Ella universe
Kathy
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
If I had a wish, then it would be...

Kelly Oram is one of my favorite writers. Her books make me laugh and cry and smile and swoon. This one was no exception. Happily Ever After a great books with a fabulous story line and awesome message.

I just wish it was a little cleaner. I know, I know... for a new adult title this is on the clean side but I don't read much new adult because I like my books clean. I like things left to the imagination instead of spelled out on the page. I like humor but not
Mairenn
Oct 12, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lovely-covers
AANNNDDD IT HAS A SEQUEL!!!

I just got a newsletter announcing for this one and I'm just so excited!

***Thank goodness they changed the cover! phew!
Dear Goodreads, pls update the cover of Cinder & Ella too! XD
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
As always, Kelly Oram books come as a mixed bag for me.

5 stars for the storyline, the characters who I have grown to love. Kelly does a magnificent job of giving me more than just a story. Her characters have depth and personality. There is struggle and empowerment. So good.

BUT. Ugh. This book isn't clean. I wish it were so I could easily recommend it to everyone. It's a personal preference to be sure. So, . . .

1 star for some of the extra content. Swearing (more than just a few times), sexual
Antonia
“You won’t even have time to miss me.” I tried to keep quiet. I tried to swallow the words wanting to tumble out of my mouth. I really, really tried. But I couldn’t do it. After he closed his door, I gestured for him to roll down his window, and then said, “I miss you already.” His chest shook with laughter as he turned on the car. “Now who’s the dork?” he called over the roar of the engine."

3.5 Stars

I liked this a bit more than the original book in this duology. The second book didn't really
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
5 Perfection Stars

Ahh...we all need a Brian in our lives. He was the absolute perfect boyfriend to Ella and will forever be in the top 5 Book boyfriends. Why? His understanding and unwavering love for Ella.

HEA picks up 1 week after Cinder & Ella. Both characters are adjusting to life together. Cinder a little easier than Ella as his life hasn't really changed that much. Ella's life though has been thrown into the blinder. Add that to the hatred that Ella's father displays of Brian and its
Pam Nelson
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I saw this book was on Audible and it was in the Audible Escape I about had a moment. Lol.

I was hooked from the first book the story of Cinder & Ella stole my heart. I had to relisten to the first book I loved it so much then and now.
This book was exactly what I needed when I finished the first book, it gave us all our favorite characters but also gave us closure. We get a little from the first book but I always felt like the story wasn’t done yet.

I loved that the characters our main
Veronika
AFTER REREAD:

I've been rereading this in the past week or so to see if I was overly critical when I first read it, and my conclusion is that I really wasn't. If anything, I probably liked it less this time, because the plotlessness of it hit me even harder. This was way too cheesy, dramatic and so darn over the top that it was impossible to read it without rolling my eyes.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

I'm kind of disappointed, to be honest. It was okay, but nothing special. *sad face* The characters were
Grüffeline
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'd read a million books where the hero kept the heroine in the dark in an attempt to shield her from bad things. Those heroes were idiots.

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! *squeals*
The beginning wasn't what I expected after I was left so amazed by the first book. It just didn't me up in the same way. But that might have been due to the language change (I read the first one in German and I really have to complement the translator).
Ella and Cinder make quite the journey and they have their ups
Hadya

Ohmygod.
That ending.
Oh.
God.
It was so perfect I'm crying.

Spoilers for Cinder and Ella

When I finished Cinder and Ella I was reluctant to pick up this book because it possibly can't live up to that book I loved so much, I thought it'd be ruined because we all know contemporary sequels rarely live up to their predecessors.
But this was so good? I didn't know I needed this until I read it, I was a bit conflicted over Cinder and Ella's ending because it didn't seem like things smoothed
Oriares
~dnf.

I'm sorry. It's such a boring story, I really can't bring myself to finish it. I liked book 1 a lot but it should have remained a standalone :/
I'll forever treasure Cinder and Ella in my heart - but just the way they were in book no. 1.
Mehsi
I was really surprised, and delighted, that Cinder & Ella would be back again, in a new book! Of course I had to have it. I immediately pre-ordered it when I could, and then the wait began.

The book takes place after the events from the previous book, and throughout the book we see Ella struggle with her new fame, but also, later, embrace it and try to make the best of it. I loved how Ella at first had no clue how to handle all this, but then later grew more confident about it. With the help
Megan
I enjoyed this book, but there was something that just wasn't as magical about is as the first book. There was a lot of drama that seemed to be caused for no reason. I did love the scenes with Ella's twin stepsisters, those two are fun, as well as the scenes with Scott (I'd love to read a book about him). I loved the scene in the movie theater, with Ellie(view spoiler)

Jessica {Litnoob}
Ok so true to form it seems I finished this in a couple of hours and I'm so happy for it! It was such a welcome edition to the story and it gave me all the angst and feelings I needed while still telling the story the original set out to. Not just about Brian and Ella but about her world, her family, her friends, it was all so perfectly done. But no means perfect for her as her life is far from easy, but just really awesome story telling.
Nitzan Schwarz
Jun 20, 2018 marked it as to-read-not-owned  ·  review of another edition
HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?!
Eyleen
Nov 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The only reason I finished this book was that I didn't want to toss three books in a row.

I loved Cinder and Ella, but this book?! This book felt like "Oooh, let's see how we can make some more money from my successful book although I have nothing new to tell" :(

500 pages of the same two topics (Ella coming to terms with her body and her family). This sequel kind of makes me like the original book less.
mandy ❤
Loved this even more than the first book! Brian and Ella are perfect together! It's so beautiful to see how unconditionally he loves her and vice versa. And I loved how they worked though all their issues together as a team. That's the way a relationship should be. I'm as proud of Ella as Brian is with the growth she went through in this story. A truly beautiful fairytale. Kelly Oram has done it again. Bravo!
Michael Hobson
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb sequel

I loved Cinder & Ella and was waiting with excitement for this sequel. I am glad to say I was not disappointed. The story follows on perfectly. The characters are as well written as always by Kelly. I love the way the characters grow during this book. The love between Brian and Ella is fully realized and shown with great writing.
As always Kelly has written a great, funny, heart warming story and I recommend it to all.
Veronika's ReaderFeeder
I loved it so much!! <3
Annika
3,5 stars

”You are my life, Ellamara. My heart. My soul. My everything.”

Happily Ever After picks up a week after Cinder & Ella left off. It deals with some of the issues that were left open in the first book. How did the couple handle the fame? How are they as a couple? But also all the family issues they both have. But mainly it deals with love and growing. Learning to stand on your own, to love yourself no matter what and trusting that others love you and see you for who you are.

Renae
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
honestly, i loved this book almost as much as the first one. it had so much cute fluffy crap that i was about to throw up rainbows and i loved it. now that brian and ella were established, their constant lovey dovey ness was practically the highlight of this book to me. but as always, side characters always top everything else. i loved the new found relationship that developed between ella and ana and i really liked the closure the author gave us for rob and his story. julliete and vivian were ...more
kookyquinn
So - the first book was full of so many emotions I had tears in my eyes through most of it but by the time I got to this one/the conclusion I was just grouchy. Seriously how many times can Ella let her "family" hurt her? Lots - that's how many. By the end of this story I was over it. There was really no romance between Cinder and Ella, they're "dating" but honestly they just felt like friends to me. Maybe it was the lack of sex? I don't really think so though. I've read several "clean" romances ...more
Snigdha Prakash
There are times when you are so excited for something and when it finally arrives, you're scared that it won't be good enough.
Or it will be so good that it will ruin you.
That's what I felt when I was about to start this book.
I almost didn't read it. Almost.
Because the first part was so good that I couldn't imagine if I could have something that matched it.
But I should not have doubted Kelly Oram.
That woman has never let me down.
I loved the book. Just loved it.
I cannot stress enough that how
Eternal Gypsy
I fell in love with Cinder and Ella way before I knew they were a spin off from the 'V is Virgin' series! I can't wait to see where Oram took their relationship.
Raelyn Bitor
I am conflicted.

I loved seeing Brian and Ella in this sequel and I rooted much harder for their relationship here than in the first book. It was just so real, raw, and emotional between them. The true love between them was so palpable - I ugly cried.

And I'm so absolutely satisfied by how Ella finally overcame the holes in the relationship with her family. For a while, I was literally only reading to see how Ella and Ana's sisterly relationship was going. And I really appreciate how the family
Teressa
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a complete sucker for Cinderella stories, for "nerd wins out stories" and, really, for any underdog-triumphant stories. This, along with the first book of the series, is one of the very best. It's Cinderella, but modern. Cinderella, but delving into her insecurities. Cinderella, but fleshing out the Prince Charming character nicely too. Cinderella, but illustrating the real people around her also.

Cinder & Ella (#1 and #2) bring the classic story into the modern world of technology,
Boundless Book Reviews
I absolutely loved Happily Ever After. There’s something about Oram’s writing that makes me feel at home. I connect with her characters, Brian and Ella. Oh, my there just amazing together.

Their story has you on this rollercoaster of emotions. They're finally totally together after so many years. Ella is still dealing with the scars that life has given her. She’s very insecure with herself. I feel that throughout this story Ella really embraced who she was. With the help of everyone around her,
Rubee Bailey
Perfect book boyfriend...until the end. Ugh! (view spoiler) ...more

• Burning Bridges (Fletcher University #1)
  • Sinking Ships (Fletcher University, #2)
  • Viens, on s'aime
  • Flying High (Hailee & Chase, #2)
  • Save me from the Night (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #2)
  • Everything I didn't say
  • Finde Mich. Jetzt. (Finde-mich-Reihe, #1)
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
  • Schwingen aus Rauch und Gold (Ashes and Souls #1)
  • Next to You (Up-All-Night-Reihe 2)
  • Jenseits der goldenen Brücke (Cassardim, #1)
  • Show me the Stars (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #1)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Kiss Me Once
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Residual Burn (Redwood Ridge, #4)
  • Halte Mich. Hier. (Finde-mich-Reihe, #2)
  • Von Sternen gekrönt (One True Queen, #1)
Kelly Oram wrote her first novel at age fifteen–a fan fiction about her favorite music group, The Backstreet Boys, for which family and friends still tease her. She's obsessed with reading, talks way too much, and loves to eat frosting by the spoonful. She lives outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and four children.

Cinder & Ella (2 books)
  • Cinder & Ella (Cinder & Ella, #1)
“You won’t even have time to miss me.” I tried to keep quiet. I tried to swallow the words wanting to tumble out of my mouth. I really, really tried. But I couldn’t do it. After he closed his door, I gestured for him to roll down his window, and then said, “I miss you already.” His chest shook with laughter as he turned on the car. “Now who’s the dork?” he called over the roar of the engine. “Love you, woman. I’ll be back soon.” 4 likes
“You got me an engagement ring?” “Oh no,” I chirped, trying as hard as I could to keep my composure. “That’s for you to put on my finger.” When his eyes flashed back to mine, I waggled my eyebrows. “Guess you got me something after all.” His hand fell to his lap, ring all but forgotten as he stared at me with wide eyes. “Are you asking me to marry you?” I brushed off the question as if it was the silliest one he’d ever asked. “Heavens, no. That’s your job. I’m just dropping a subtle hint that I might be ready for you to do that. Whenever you’re ready, of course.” Once” 3 likes