Start by marking “Wolf's Man (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1)” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Man (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1)

Wolf's Man

(Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1)

Orphaned. Abandoned. Raised by unsuspecting humans.

Detective Nate Rollins knows he's different. With better hearing, better eyesight, and an uncanny intuition, he excels in his job. And struggles to appear normal.

Then a woman climbs into his SUV and begs for help. As a cop, he's duty-bound to protect her from the men chasing her.

But she's not quite human.

And she

Published May 27th 2017 by Pogue Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf's Man

Start your review of Wolf's Man (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #1)
Rebecca Stigers
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a Alpha

I just loved this story! The storyline was good...not over the top I think it was just right. Not over the top sex scenes..( don't get me wrong I like those too!) You knew they sealed the bond but you weren't there. Nate was so Alpha. Can't wait to read the next...this storyline is so far is just good!
Crystal Watson
A great start to a series.

This was a rather good book even though it is sex scene free. This is Nate and Janelle's story. Janelle is on the run the local panther pack has killed everyone of her fellow wolf mates. She's been running for three days straight before they catch up to her. Nate was just sitting at the light minding his own business when a woman jumps in his SUV. Nate is a detective and he can't in good conscience leave the woman behind. When Janelle tells him she thinks he's a werewol
jospeh jack
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! BUY THIS BOOK NOW! 😍😍😍Oh! YES!

AN AWESOME STORY, I COULD NOT STOP READING THIS BOOK! 😍 I LOVED IT! BUY THIS BOOK!! WORTH ITS PRICE!😍
Coco.V
Feb 05, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/5/2021)! 🎁
Misty l Otto
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Good book. Lots of action and new discoveries. Love death and every thing in between. A great start to this series
Tamara
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the start of an amazing new series! Action, suspense, and hints of romance all combine for a fast-paced story that is great for all ages. Police detective Nate Rollins is just sitting at a red light when a woman jumps in his car and changes his life. Janelle is a wolf shifter on the run from the panther shifters that killed her whole pack when she takes a chance by getting in Nate's car. With a protective streak a mile wide, Nate is determined to help her, but he wants some answers first ...more
Debbie
This wasn't a terrible book. The story line was fairly typical: wolf meets mate; wolf bites mate; wolf and mate battle bad guys and, presumably, save the day. For the first half, my opinion was that the story was okay but lacked depth; lacked complexity ... even to the minor degree such works usually possess complexity. I think what finally did me in was that somewhat weird and random Alpha powers that were thrown in out of the blue. In the end, I just couldn't finish it. ...more
Vonne Harris
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pleasantly Surprised

First time reading Lynn Nodima and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. Her characters were easy to like or dislike (Queen Lorena). Story was well written and easy to follow. Looking forward to reading more from Lynn.
Lucia Butler
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review

Loved the story. One doesn't need sex if the story line is well written. Love the new take on Weres. The one criticism I have is please don't have the heroine play second fiddle to the male lead. She should be an equal. I am buying the rest of the books in this series. Enjoy..
BJ
Apr 19, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: just-ok, disliked
All the characters are so earnest, the plot is contrived and the fade to blacks scenes felt as if this aimed to teen readers. The H is alpha but his family kept him ignorant of his heritage which didn't make any sense. The h is weak, the pack was weak, the plot was weak and most if I've read in other series. Nothing new or engaging here. ...more
Elizabeth
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clean Shifter Romance.

Fantastic book. Lynn creates a world where shifters live aside humans and some within human society. Greed stalks the shifter world, killing innocents. Can a human help a beautiful shifter survive? Loved the depth of the characters and the magic the author creates. The dialogue is fluid, pulling one into the storyline. Excellent writing and editing.
Frank Bertino
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Nate is a cop who Jannelle asks for help when two men come after her to kill her. She is attracted to him, but doesn't understand since he is a man, not a wolf. He is also attracted, but wonders why since he usually isn't that attracted to a woman. He also feels more protective of her than usual. I like the action, humor, and romance. Will he be able to protect her? Will he find out why he is stronger and has more acute senses than other men? I look forward to the next book.
Tabitha
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't usually read shifter or paranormal books but this one has been unusually captivating. Pretty intriguing as it jumps into the middle of a story so you are learn about this new world at the same time Nate does, and action packed as well as some romance thrown in. Worth trying, even if you've never read this type of book. Probably PG-13 for some mature references but clean on page reading. ...more
Jesi
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline but more for an adolescent audience.
Toni Hector-Zepeda
I absolutely love this series and recommend to others
Wanda binz
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

this is a great start to a new series. Novel beginning what happens when a young woman jumps in your car and men are chasing her. Read and find out. It’s good.
Serenity  Wynter
shifter

cats and dogs the perpetual battle on a new scale. A wolf on the run finds hope. A human/were comes to her aid
Deb
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Fiction
What a fan-freaking-tastic, PNR romantic suspense story that takes us on a thrilling roller-coaster ride! “Wolf’s Man” is the 1st amazing must read in the Texas Ranch Wolf Pack world & the first book I’ve ever read by this author, but it definitely won’t be the last! ... With a fresh new spin on shifters that kept me glued to my seat, I was blown away from the start with the unique world-building and attention-to-detail! ... Well-defined characters, the likable H/h & witty dialogue, plus some t ...more
Janice
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Nate Rollins rescues Janelle from two men trying to kill her, he is stunned to learn she's a werewolf. Worse, the two men trying to kill her are werepanthers responsible for the deaths of her pack.
Now, Nate must use skills he learned as a former Marine to keep them both alive.
Grant Merrifield
Yay a good book.

Yea a good werewolf book. I like the story I go off to read the next book thank you very much
Roxy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending

Quick read, fast paced story, easy to follow characters and no protracted sections. So I think a great read. Can be read on its own.
Donna Tarver
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good shifter mythology

Interesting story. Sine it’s a novella everything was quick, and so some things were rushed. A couple of places the same thing happened twice, it seemed like an editing error. Overall a good one.
starla mcmanigal
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review

This was a good read the writing was well done, and the characters were diverse and interesting. It was an easy read not to much stress or turmoil.
Shirley Ngapo-Simpson
Finding his Wolf

Nate has gone his whole life as a human so imagine his astonishment when he discovered that he is a wolf shifter. Rescuing Janelle is the reason for his discovery. She is a she wolf running from werepanthers who have attacked and killed her pack including young children. Readers will enjoy reading the love story between Nate and Janelle and I would highly recommend this book.
Nicole
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh, I adore this book. What a Fantastic start to the Texas Ranch Wolf Pack series. The story flows freely, and is well written. The Characters are all Likeable. You feel them, you feel the story. Loved that it was story not sex scenes randomly through the book, it was purely story. The story is of Nate who has no idea he is a were and Janelle a werewolf being hunted by werepanthers. It's the story of them meeting and how Nate discovered his true self and the start of his pack.
Couldn't p
Adena Lee
This is a sweet take on the usual werewolf romance. While a little more depth would be nice, the author compensates with an very original introduction of the hero and heroine of the story. Kidnapping a cop is not the usual way to meet your significant other. That really set the stage for an interesting courtship a la Thelma and Louise.
Eshelle Butler
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story.
Vicky
Feb 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nonsense comic-bookery, But oddly appealing
Charlotte
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nate grows up thinking he's human until a strange woman jumps into his SUV. Janelle watched her pack get slaughtered and now they are after her. This a PNR with action and romance. I like that there is more to the story than sex. ...more
Alta Schwenk
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful, heart warming story. I read until my eyes drooped and read some more until the book was done. A definite worthwhile read and keep

• Fire & Rescue Shifters Collection 1: Books 1-3
  • Bear Next Door (Midlife Shifters, #1)
  • Her Dragon Daddy (Black Claw Dragons, #1)
  • Kin Selection (A Shifter’s Claim, #1)
  • Midlife Omega (Midlife Shifters, #3)
  • Her Dragon Protector (Black Claw Dragons, #2)
  • Protection, Inc. Box Set 1 (Protection, Inc., #1-3)
  • Magic in Light (Supernatural Community #1)
  • Wake's Claim (Paranormals of Avynwood, #1)
  • Stoneskin Dragon (Stone Shifters, #1)
  • The White Wolf of Wishing Moon Bay (The Bond of Brothers, #1)
  • The Write Hook (My So-Called Mystical Midlife, #1)
  • Midlife Harem (Midlife Shifters, #2)
  • The Moose Shifter's Fake Wife (Rattlesnake Canyon #1)
  • Fire Bear Shifters: The Complete Series
  • Grizzly Cove - Volumes 1-3 Box Set (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove)
  • Grave Humor (Magical Romantic Comedies, #10)
  • Can't Be Love (Westin Pack #5)
Lynn Nodima learned to love telling stories from her tall-tale telling grandfather, her story-spinning father, and her mother’s round-robin storytelling games. Spinning yarns is in her blood, and she happily continues the family tradition.

The main difference is that Lynn writes her stories down to share with people she will never meet. Lynn writes urban fantasy, paranormal romances/adventures, fa

Texas Ranch Wolf Pack (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Wolf's Claim (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #2)
  • Wolf's Mission (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #3)
  • Wolf's Huntsman (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #4)
  • Wolf's Trust (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #5)
  • Wolf's Reign (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #6)
  • Wolf's Queen (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #7)
  • Wolf's Enemy (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #8)
  • Wolf's Quest (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #10)
  • Wolf's Guard (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #11)
  • Wolf's Duty: Texas Ranch Wolf Pack #12