Start by marking “Love the Stationery in Your Classroom” as Want to Read:
Love the Stationery in Your Classroom

Love the Stationery in Your Classroom

This delightful little book encourages children to learn about - and have fun with - the stationary they encounter in the classroom. Author Rebecca Palliser wants to help all children to find their feet in the primary school classroom.
Published August 14th 2018 by Clink Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love the Stationery in Your Classroom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love the Stationery in Your Classroom

Whispering Stories
Aug 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Book Reviewed by Stacey on www.whisperingstories.com

Love the Stationery in Your Classroom is a short children’s book. It might state that it has 18 pages, but, only twelve of these are the actual book. It is medium in size at just over 20cm² and very light-weight.

The book introduces us to the items found in a classroom – I wouldn’t say they were all Stationery, as I don’t class a desk, chair, nor a library book as stationery, but I’ll gloss over that. The stationery items are all fed up with bei
Elaine
This is a story, told in rhyme,
Introducing stationery children may use in class time.
Told from the point of view of this kit it shows
How mistreatment hurts and resentment grows.

It tells children the things
That misuse of kit may bring
The stationery decide to rebel, and let children know how
The stationery should be treated in future from now.

This is a fun, educational story for adults to share with children, rather than for children to read independently as the font and spacing of the text as well
Christina Reid
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Review to come as part of the blog tour!
Alyce Hunt
I wasn't expecting it to be a rhyming story, so when I started reading it out to my daughter I was delighted. The story is simple but effective: the stationery in the classroom are fed up with being treated terribly by the children they're there to help, so they write them a letter asking them to consider being more respectful.

All the best picture books have a moral and although teaching children to act responsibly isn't a unique lesson, it's delivered in a light-hearted and fun way that doesn't
Amelia
Sep 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-read
This story is a beautiful book to read and aged for around 5 and under. If you are only just starting to read this would be the perfect book.

If you don’t understand what is going on in the story the pictures can help you to understand.

This story teaches children not to mistreat stationery and all stationery in this book is used in classrooms which helps younger children who are due to start school.
Rosemarie
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book as part of the blog tour, full review available 23rd August 2018:

I thought it was cute and enjoyed the illustrations.
Jasmine
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon!
Donna Maguire

This is a nice looking book with some great images.

Will be an ideal book for any children just starting school to give them an idea about what they might find in the classroom and will read it to my daughter when she is at that age.

I did read it with my daughter and whilst she is too young too understand the story she did sit and listen and pointed at the images – so it was a hit with her!
Bev
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-read
This is a lovely short story about the stationery that is used in classrooms and how the stationery can feel abused and mistreated by children in the classroom, and how they get together to try to make children understand how things should be treated.

I enjoyed the story and felt that the pictures were simple enough for younger children to understand the relevant items that can be used in the classroom.

The book would be a good read for all younger children and in particular children who are age
Miss G
Aug 10, 2018
Roxanne Viviers
marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2018
Rebecca Palliser is a young primary school teacher whose experiences in the classroom inspired her to write to have an influence on her pupils.

She is about to embark on a Masters programme where she hopes to continue to write alongside her studies.

She takes inspiration for her stories from her travels exploring different cultures and cities, spending time with her little dog Darcy and of course he