Start by marking “Made Marian Shorts (Made Marian #1.5, 3.4, 3.5, 7.5)” as Want to Read:
Made Marian Shorts (Made Marian #1.5, 3.4, 3.5, 7.5)

Made Marian Shorts

(Made Marian #1.5, 3.4, 3.5, 7.5)

The Marians aren’t the only ones finding their happy ever after! In this collection of four short stories, some of our beloved secondary characters from the Made Marian series steal the show and find a love of their own. These stories range from 7k to 10k words and feature plenty of laughs, Marian cameos, and steamy nekkid bits. A suggested reading order can be found in th

Published July 13th 2018 (first published February 9th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Made Marian Shorts, please sign up.

Start your review of Made Marian Shorts (Made Marian #1.5, 3.4, 3.5, 7.5)
Shile
2.5 stars rounded up

It was going to be 2 stars until the Wilde name was dropped and i was so excited because;

description

Now, i think it is time to get on board/go with the flow and accept these Marian shorts are just about hooking up. I just wish there was more story.

description

The sex scenes are hot! Just please! (view spoiler) when you have just come from a club.

description

Good thing no Tilly! yay. I would love to read more about Beck and Quinn, kinda liked them.

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This series would be so much better were it not for the pages upon pages of sexual innuendo spewed by little old ladies. Not only is that shit not funny, it's fucking offensive and totally unbelievable.

I am all for seniors having sex; your life doesn't have to end at 65. My 70-year-old mother loves to watch telenovelas because she has a thing for cute Mexican boys, but she doesn't go around talking about their dicks and asses.

Never mind that Eli is a nude model, and nude modeling is about art.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

Cute read. Kind of disappointed in the fade to black and skimmed over sex. But it was pretty funny and entertaining.

Denise H.
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**** Four short stories that gives us the love stories of the side characters in this marvelous series. You do not have to read the whole series to enjoy these wonderful stories.

Four sexy short stories...
* BRAD, takes the grannies to Las Vegas and finds his own hot cop.

* BECK Wilde, Jude's band member, is looking for a night of passion; they found each other on the dance floor, then Quinn takes him home.

* KELLER, works at the Vineyard. Eli is modeling for the senior painting class. Eli and
Nerea
Mar 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-short-story
Hot and cute characters as always! I really like how this writer creates their personalities!
The story is short, so is not a lot about be fond of ... maybe if it would be longer!

Personal opinion: As always, I CAN´T STAND the grannies! Sorry, but I don´t find them funny at all! Personally, I would feel upset if some strange people talk about my body parts the way they speak about all the male characters in their presence.
Ula'ndi Hart
Overall book rating: 2.5
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 2

“We came to gamble. Now, give us a ride to the casinos, Detective Delicious. We booked a room for you at the Bellniño so you two can roll each other’s dice while we play the slots,” Tilly said”

I enjoyed this solely for the purpose of THREE HORNEY OLD LADIES I’m afraid to say. Miles was way to “blushing” for a homicide detective in my humble opinion. Maybe it was all just too fast for my taste. I still enjoyed it. Of course. But not has much
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Ok, so...this is going very Alexa Land on me.

The old people could be funny if they weren't so very present.

Anyway, I am happy we got a short for Keller but how does it end?

Hopefully he'll show up later and we'll get a definitive ending.
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
It's nice to know that beside the mc's the little guys in the back ground also get's their happy ever after. This was just a sweet beautiful crazy story.
Mindy
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, short-reads
Very sweet short story.
Elsbeth

Sweet, quick and fast read. Keller & Eli were great.
The old ladies were a bit annoying, so I skipped that.
BWT (Belen)
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, mm-fiction
This would be so much better if it weren't for the over the top filthy mouthed shenanigans of the old-lady squad.

Look, I'm all for a bit of shenanigans, and, frankly, I've had a good time when they show up in moderation in the longer novels, but in these shorter novellas it's far too much for me and ends up dampening my enjoyment of the story.

Otherwise - it's much of the same with insta-love, hot sexy times, and promises for the future. Like I said, I would have enjoyed it more if not for Tilly
Denise GremoryKohta
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This made my day. Though I should have read it later on in the series, oops. I love when authors do these kinds of stories. Keeps you connected to the world they created.

Merged review:

OK at the end of this one I totally did the Home Alone face. You know what I mean and you will too after reading this. Needless to say, there is no doubt what I'm reading next. Hope more books come out soon.
Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-stories, series
Cute and sexy little short. Liked it a lot.
Kai
My big problem with this one: It was too damn short!!! I need more about Eli and Keller... pretty, pretty pleaaaseee? @@

Although being a short story I connected with the characters and loved them. The end was a little abrupt, so a continuation of this story should be a great idea. Help me here Lucy Lennox, I need to know what happened to them. I do need to read more about them. Pleaseee? Lol
Emily Seelye
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, own
Cute, but the ending was a bit abrupt. More of an HFN, than HEA.
Pam Nelson
Brad haha ok this was funny because the grannies got him to drive them to Los Vegas and get mixed up with a cop so they totally set the hot cop up with him and it was cute how he stammers all over himself. It was a sweet little short and I am glad we got it.

Beck is Jude’s bandmate and this one night stand turns in to something so much more. They find themselves meeting up on a dancefloor that could have been a threesome but turned into a twosome. It was hella hot.

Keller works at the vineyard a
Rachel
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome add to the series. Keller finally get his story and happy ending. We met Eli when he shows up at the vineyard and throws Keller into a adorable mess. Can't wait for the next.

Merged review:

Another great add to the series. Loved Beck and Quinn! Crazy hot, sexy one night stand turns into more then they thought. Their connection jumps off the page for sure and the last line in the book? Wow, definitely surprised me and leaves me wanting to read the next!

Merged review:

Another great add to the
Aղցela W.
This was book 3.5 in the "Made Marian" series. This was a short quick read about Keller who we met in book 1 he works at the resort for Tristian who is his bestfriend who he has had a crush on for years. Keller set back and watched Tristian fall in love with Blue and marry him. Keller wants that for himself so when he walks in on the old ladies art class with a real live male nude model he is shocked. Eli is filling in for his twin brother Reed when he first sees Keller he likes what he sees. ...more
⚣Michaelle⚣
4.1 Stars

OH so much better than Brad (the first coda/novella) IMHO. This was a fun and sexy story, and I am glad Keller got a HEA (even if he was a bit of a douchecanoe in Borrowing Blue). The Grannies were still over-the-top, but I've come to expect that at this point.
DTM
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series and this author!! More please!!

Merged review:

Loved these even more the second time around!! Typical of Lucy's writing, these are super hot, sweet, emotional and witty. There are 4 wonderful stories based on characters who have made brief appearances in her Made Marian series. However, they are completely standalone. You do not have to read the books in order to read these. If you've never read Lucy's books before, this is a great place to start to get a feel for her writing of
avid reader 1
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
More from the Marians? Yes, thank you.
It is almost like coming home to read about these characters who were touched in some way by the Marians in prior books.
These are sexy and beautiful stories that touch the heart and tickle the funny bone. And the spicy scenes? Oh, my!
The author doesn't need a full novel to get her point across. These shorts have everything the reader needs to understand each character and the joy and pain of falling in love or of reclaiming their lost love.
I love this aut
Tizerkane
Sep 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
This didn't work for me at all. I felt the author traded a wonderful HEA for too much time spent on those ridiculous grannies. I mean they're funny, don't get me wrong, but they completely overshadowed the MCs to the point where I didn't understand why we even had this novella (if we weren't going to get quality time with them)!! Meh. I want my wasted time back :-/!!
Eugenia
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet, sexy short companion to the Made Marian series.
namericanwordcat
This is a lovely little bonus story in the Marian world. Keller gets a HEA and lots of sexy times.

We get more time with crazy old ladies.
Natalie panda eyes
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-recs
I’ve only read the first book so only two of the characters made sense to me so far, Brad and Keller. Nice, short, simple and each deserving of their own love. Especially Brad for having to put up with Jeremy. Nice to see the Marians around as well and I’m looking forward to reading the second book.
Gabbi Grey
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short & Sweet (an audio review)

It has been about a year since I listened to the first six ‘Made Marian’ audiobooks in just over a week. That was a truly wonderful binge. Later, I listened to the seventh – the Christmas book. (I loved it even though I don’t normally enjoy Christmas books.) When I saw the short stories that take place between the main books had been gathered together, I was excited. On audio? With Michael Pauley narrating?

How fast could I snap them up?

Now, it has been a while sinc
Kris
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!!

I just loved these short stories! Each one was amazing and I just get lost in them like all other Made Marion stories! But I have to say my favorite was Beck/Quinn and it was sadly the shortest!! Please please let there be more to this story!!! You ended it with such a profound yummy moment and it just leaves you wanting MORE!! So this is to the author Lucy Lennox..please Ms. Lennox...PLEASE let there be a whole book dedicated to Beck and Quinn!!!?? From a life long fan!! :) To everyo
HEChapter -Tina J
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR-STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
Partially visible model lifting his shirt. Solid background enables the fonts to stand out more. Synopsis was not readily available but I chose this based on my previous experience with the series and author.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Dual first-person POVs

This was an enjoyable addition to the Made Marian series, featuring a side character. Keller worked alongside Tristan (BORROWING BLUE) at the Vineyard. Eli stepped in t
Pam Nelson

Merged review:

Keller works at the vineyard and he stumbles across the grannies having an art class. This is where he meets Eli the nude model this short what hilarious and even though Eli isn’t usually the model his confidence was awesome!
Oh, the grannies I swear you will be cracking up.
Notorious Book Tease
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's Made Marian stories by Lucy Lennox, do I really need to say more? I loved these stories of secondary characters from the main Made Marian books. I do recommend being familiar with the Made Marian stories before reading these as at least one of the main characters in each of these shorts is tied to a Made Marian book. If you enjoy the Made Marian stories you will for sure enjoy these! Because again, it's Lucy Lennox and Made Marian. The best M/M series ever!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • A Protectors Family Christmas (The Protectors, #5.5)
  • Salvation (The Protectors, #2)
  • Vengeance (The Protectors, #5)
  • Retribution (The Protectors, #3)
  • Forsaken (The Protectors, #4)
  • Revelation (The Protectors, #7)
  • Absolution (The Protectors, #1)
  • Defiance (The Protectors, #9)
  • Atonement (The Protectors, #6)
  • Redemption (The Protectors, #8)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Saving Ren (Barretti Security, #3)
  • Redeeming Rafe (Barretti Security, #2)
  • The Truth Within (Pelican Bay #3)
  • Finding Peace (Finding, #3)
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Made Marian (9 books)
  • Borrowing Blue (Made Marian, #1)
  • Taming Teddy (Made Marian, #2)
  • Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)
  • Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4)
  • Moving Maverick (Made Marian, #5)
  • Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6)
  • A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)