Start by marking “Nate” as Want to Read:

(Chaos Chasers MC #1)

Grief and loneliness have been my closest friends for a year, and a change is long overdue. A walk down memory lane in my hometown sounds ideal to start letting go of this never-ending sorrow and try to meet again the carefree, happy girl I once was.

But back in Texas, it’s not that girl I meet first.

Nate Bowers, president of the Chaos Chasers, is not a saint. He says so hi
Kindle Edition
Published July 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Nate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nate

Katinka
For the first time in a very long while, Camryn has returned to the home where she grew up and lived with her parents. It has been quite a few years since she was last here, but it has just been too painful to return after her parents had been killed in a car crash. Now, it is finally time for her to face these ghosts. A year ago her fiancé was killed in a plane crash and she needs time away from her apartment in L.A. to finally say good bye to her lost loved ones.

Shortly after arriving in town,
Phyllis Wolford
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She was looking for a way to put her past and pain behind her. He was looking peace and a special lady to share it with.
She was in town to try to get put back together. She goes to the diner, that she use to go to with her parents, when she was younger. The diners owner, set them up to meet, she. Thought that they would hit it off. She also thought that with him being President of the local MC, The Chaos Chasers, that he could keep her safe and protected.
Nate and Camryn, have a great vibe togeth
Cynthia Carpenter
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nate president of the Chaos Chasers, bad boy and loves the ladies. Till he meets Camryn at a diner sitting at his table.
Camryn who has had a rough couple of years comes back home after 3 years for the summer. When she meets Nate and they become friends. While he is keeping a secret about himself she start to fall for him and him for her.
But what will she do when she finds out his secret? What will happen when things from her past threaten her now that she didn't know about? Will it keep them to
Jacki Smith
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty Good

I love his inner thoughts they are so sweet and loving. However on the outside he fought it too long for my liking. Not that he acted it so much. It drives me crazy when a the hero goes into a near panic attack when he hears the worried marriage or pregnant. Yes it happens in real life but romance books are supposed to be light reading in my opinion. If I wanted to hear about real life I would turn on the news.
I love her she has an innocent vibe but feisty and layed back the same tim
Shannon Pulley
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wowed

This book was great. It was a perfect length for the plot. Sometimes some books can be too short; therefore rushed through but not this one. It started out a little slow but ended up catching my eye soon after. The characters were wonderful & I enjoyed imagining them. Cam is such a sweetheart throughout the novel & I enjoyed the fact that no matter the tribulations she stayed true to who she was. Nate was of course a great book boyfriend. I enjoyed that he wasn’t super broody. The
Gail
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow what a amazing read by C.M. Martin.
Nate is the Prez of the Chaos Chasers MC. Camryn has come home for a short time. She is still mourning the death of her parents & now her fiancé. She goes to the diner she would go to with her parents every Saturday and this is where she meets Nate.. the unexpected meet becomes a friendship that leads to more. The longer Nate and Camryn hand out and get to know each other the stronger the feelings become.. but Nate is hiding something.. what will happe
TheDollyMama65
Grammatical Errors Abound-DNF

Unfortunately, this book was filled with grammatical errors, making it impossible for this Grammar Nazi to finish reading. I stopped reading around page 35. I think the story-line had some merit, but the lack of appropriate punctuation, and improper sentence structure, just destroyed the flow. There were so many run on sentences, that I found myself backtracking to figure out if I missed something. There was no question that this new author had heart, and a story to
Jessi
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I've read a book by this author and I wasn't disappointed! From the first page I couldn't put this book down til it was finished!
Camryn move back to her childhood home two years after her adoptive parents have passed. She goes to the diner she went every Saturday with them and their meets Nate.
Nate is the club president of the motorcycle club in the two. The two become closer. But things are about to get explosive!
With trouble with a rival MC, truths comes to light, this
Cindy Fong
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an enjoyable MC read. Nate and Camryn meet unexpectedly but ultimately not by chance. Camryn is mourning her fiance and her parents when she goes to her childhood home for the summer. Little does she know that fate is putting her exactly where she is supposed to be. Nate, a hard MC prez never expected the feelings this one girl brings out in him. This was a story of revenge and redemption all rolled into a love story with unforgettable characters. I cannot wait to read the rest of the chara ...more
Candee
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a good mc mystery supense romance. If you are looking for a book that will keep you glued to it trying to guess what is going to happen next, I would suggest getting this one. I love that it doesn't have any cliff hangers as well. It is about a young teacher who meets the mc president by happen chance and just can't seem to stop from wanting to be around him. I will differently be waiting on the next one JAYCE (The Chaos Chasers #2) to come out in this series just because I enjoyed this ...more
Kelly Williams
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this new series!! What a great read. The romance is hot, story line very intriguing, tons of drama and ups and downs. I Couldn't put this one down. I can't wait for the next one!! I loved Nate and the other MC guys!! This is totally not your typical MC book its so much more. I was sucked in from the very beginning and couldn't put it down. the twist with Camryn was also so unexpected! The relationship was real!! The love was real this book was great. I cannot wait for this next few books!
Louise
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic new MC author !!

I love MC books, and coming across a new author whose book was a page turner from start to finish was an absolute bloody joy. Made my day, read it in one sitting, I cannot tell you how quick I need time to fly so I can read the next book . This book is well written and the author should be very proud !! Well done you !
Heather Mckelvie
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story of Camryn and Nate. I liked that this wasn't your traditional MC romance. Nate and Camryn connect at a diner that she use to go when she lived there with her parents. Now that she has come back to clean up their home and move on she finds herself being drawn in by Nate. Their story was steamy with the twists that I expect from an MC romance.
April
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good

The story has my attention from beginning to the ending. There were a few typos and one small detail about Cam's that wasn't consistent. She told Nate that she was told at 16 years old she had been adopted but later in the story she mentioned she was 8. Overall the story was good and I will definitely read the next book in the series.
Cheri
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cam and Nate

Wow what a story and an awesome beginning to a series that I cannot wait for. There is so much going on I couldn't put the book down. I so love all the characters in this book and felt I was right there with everyone. Kudos to the author. You will not be disappointed. A must read!! 😉
Vanessa Andrade
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book has been one of my favorites of all time!! I love how the characters were written I felt like I was there with them feeling every emotion and boy does it have some hot scenes, some twist and turns some of them unexpected. When I was done reading I wanted more😊Can’t wait for the next one!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! It will make you laugh and cry
Abby
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
DNF

I’m sure the book would have been good but I got a chapter in and couldn’t finish. The grammar was just really bad. I overlook that usually as I read quite a bit and I know it happens, this was just too much.
Lisa Book Shelf
Nate

Mate meets school teacher Cam in a diner and wonders why a rival mc is following her. In this newest mc series . Coming home brings secrets out and a new life in this exciting book
Carol
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! This book brings all the excitement that you would expect from a MC book. The characters are have such personality and the plots twists blow your mind! I can’t wait for the next in this new series! Well done !
Robin Stonecipher
Wonderful MC Romance

I love this book! Nate is a wonderful alpha male with a heart of gold. Camryn is a real woman who has her moments of weakness & her moments of fire. Together they are a beautiful couple. I love the support characters.
Dolores M
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Romance and Mystery

This is my first book by this author and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nate was a club president and met Camryn in a diner in her small town. She came home to settle her mom's estate and as they say the rest is history! Great first book!
LuDena Radford
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nate and Cam

I enjoyed reading The Chaos Chasers MC book one " Nate " and I recommend adding it to your reading list. However if you get hung up on spelling and grammatical errors I recommend you hold off until it's re edited.
Manda Jane
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

First book by C.M. Marin and I loved it. Great MC read. I loved the fact that the H wasn't a manwhore like they usually are. Also liked there were no OW drama at all. Can't wait for the next one!
Karen Janet
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Fucking loved it!

No Club Whores drama, no OW drama, just H and h. H is sweet and h is strong. I loved how they met, naturally and sweet. I did not like the final chapters so much, BUT I’m so reading more this author and the next books.
Kitty
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect MC story. Amazing read that will keep you wanting more. It will make laugh and cry some. It will have you guessing about what's to come. A teacher meets an MC president by chance and just can't seem to stop from wanting to be around each other. I can't wait for the next Chaos Chaser story.
Dorothy Arnold
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jayce

Can not wait for the next book in the series. Also can,not wait for you to continue writing about all the rest of the family
Sally
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dawn
Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Its a good story but needs to be edited very badly, which is the reason for 3 stars. I love the characters, will definitely read the next one, hopefully the editing will be better.
Gwendolyn
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I loved the dual point of view. I can't wait for the next books. The story line was good. Great.
Crystal Nelson
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. I can not wait to see what else this author can come up with.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Snared Rider (Lost Saxons #1)
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Broken Book 1)
  • Bones (Broken Bones MC, #1)
  • Unforeseen Riot (Riot MC, #1)
  • Twisted Knights: Angels and Demons (Twisted Knights MC,#1)
  • The Vegas Random
  • Wild Child (Bound for Hell MC Series Book 1)
  • Reapers Creed MC : Damon's Salvation
  • In Safe Arms (Grace & Poole, #2)
  • Dark Love (Dark Love #1)
  • You Belong to Me
  • Minor Glitches (Southern Chaotic's MC Book 1)
  • Wed to the Devil: Renegades MC
  • Ace (The Brimstone Kings MC #1)
  • Taken by Lies (Rage Ryders MC, #1)
  • Cessy (Silent Sons MC Novel, #1)
  • Nomad
  • Axl (Sons of Chaos MC, #1)
C.M. Marin fell in love with books a long time ago. She’s a small-town girl who loves all things romance. She just published NATE, her debut novel and the first installment in the Chaos Chasers MC Series. Steamy contemporary romance and romantic suspense are her guilty pleasures, so when she’s not writing away new fictional characters, you can find her with a book in one hand and a cup of tea in t ...more

Chaos Chasers MC (2 books)
  • Jayce (The Chaos Chasers MC Book 2)