Start by marking “Saved By Time: Book Nine of The Thistle Hive Series” as Want to Read:
Saved By Time: Book Nine of The Thistle  Hive Series

Saved By Time: Book Nine of The Thistle Hive Series

(Thistle & Hive #9)

Donal is in trouble and it seems the only one who can help him is a lass from the future.
ebook
Published November 9th 2018 by Jennae Vale

To ask other readers questions about Saved By Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saved By Time

Start your review of Saved By Time: Book Nine of The Thistle Hive Series
Alison
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saved by Time
(Book Nine of the Thistle & Hive Series)
By Jennae Vale
🔥🔥🔥
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tina Carrera is tired of living in her sister's shadow. She's tired of just being Elle's sister. She's also tired of being alone so she asks for Edna Campbell of the Thistle & Hive Inn to help her. Ofcourse Edna as a known matchmaker is more then happy to help. Edna sends Tina back in time to Breaghcraig where she promises Tina that she will find her man there.

Donal McCabe is a ladies man and isn't intrested in settling d
Marilyn
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this series but I believe this final book nine was my fave. Watching the shock to Donal's persona with all that was happening was interesting. Combine that with the no-nonsense attitude of Tina Carrera, well you would have to read this book to understand. I believe that the changes caused by the arrival of baby Elena brought about the true feeling and understanding of true love. Reinforces the idealism that "True Love" conquers all. Thank you for a great series Jennae!
SuzyHD
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Extremely Enjoyable

I would say if you are going to travel back in time to bring home a highlander, you had better have one with you. Although Donal and Tina are so totally right for each other in this fun romantic drama, you're never quite sure if they will end up together. Great story and very well written.
diana romano
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 9 of Thistle & Hive Series

This is another winner. I love this series. The time travel books are my favorite. Each woman finds her true love in Scotland. Then they have to decide if they want to live in 1800's or in present time. What would you choose? I highly recommend all her books to everyone who loves time travel. Diana Romano
Judy
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saved by Time

I started with book nine and it was very good. I usually start with book 1 in a series but I thought I would try something different. I like the romance between Donal and Tina, they had some rough hurdles they had to get through and decide what future was the best for them.
Stephanie
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Believe! It can happen!

5stars! Why because right from the first word to the last this story keeps you wanting to know more!
Love that Scottish burr? Love a man in a kilt? Then you'll love this story! But make sure you read them all too!
joan yow
Oct 31, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not a favorite

Run donal.

Tina is an overbearing judgemental bitch. She wants a man,but he should give up all for her.
It would be better to marry. The kitchen maid and be a warrior than to live up to her expectations
Judy Schulz
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I love this series. I also like the way this author develops her characters. Donal started out to not be very likeable, at least not to me, but he turned out fine in the end.
kimberly jacobs
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thistle and Hive series

I love this series. They are all stand alone but I love the fact the characters from other books show up it's like seeing an old friend cant wait for the next one thanks for the happiness your books bring into this world
Patricia Lynch
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Series.

I read all of these stories in the Thistle and Hive Series. They are truly enjoyable, entertaining and if your in love with time travel romances, this series is a must read.
Whalefreak
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh!! Never! Give Up on Love!

This story is about working together for Love!! 💜 I Love the added addition of little Elana!! PLEASE!! let there be Another story!! Keep going!!!
Diane
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, finished
This is another great addition to this series. Tina wants to find love and is intrigued by the idea of going back in time to find it. Once there, she meets Donal, he's a player and when he meets Tina he has just had a devastating discovery. A kitchen maid that he had seduced a while ago had his baby and now that she died, her parents came by the castle to drop the 10 month old on his doorstep.
His world is turned upside down but when he sees Tina he is immediately smitten.
You can see the sparks b
Roslyn Stillman
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although I haven’t read all this series, I have enjoyed the ones that I have. They are all interconnected but can be read as a standalone book. Each one is different and this one is very sweet. There is no really action or mystery, it is just a beautiful love story between two lost souls. It was soo heart warming, it brought joyful tears to my eyes. The story flowed beautifully and the characters you could relate to. There were a few small sex scenes which for this reviewer was just enough. If y ...more
Nancy Luebke
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although I'm not a big fan of time travel, I did enjoy this romance. I received this for free and voluntarily chose to review it. In a community in Scotland, several women chose to travel through time to find husbands. This was interesting in several ways and explained many things but not all of the things they dealt with. If you enjoy time travel type reading, you may enjoy this. I have given this a 4.5* rating.
Lesley
Nov 09, 2019
Lorrie
Dec 26, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Falling for the Chieftain: A Time Travel Romance (Enchanted Falls Trilogy, Book 3)
  • Falling for the Highlander: A Time Travel Romance (Enchanted Falls Trilogy, Book 1)
  • Touch of a Highlander (Arch Through Time #2)
  • Falling for the Knight (Enchanted Falls Trilogy, #2)
  • Courage of a Highlander (Arch Through Time #6)
  • The Prophecy
  • Sexy Scot (Highlanders Through Time, #2)
  • Highlander Warrior (Highlander In Time, #2)
  • Seductive Scot (Highlander's Through Time #3)
  • Artair's Temptress (Highlander Fate #5)
  • The Scot's Betrayal (Highland Swords Book 1)
  • Highlander Protected (Highlander in Time #3)
  • Dreams of a Highlander (Arch Through Time, #1)
  • The Reckoning: A Highlander Time Travel Romance (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor Book 50)
  • Song of a Highlander (Arch Through Time #11)
  • Latharn's Destiny (Highlander Fate #6)
  • Scandalous Scot (Highlanders Through Time, #4)
  • Betrothed to Her Highland Enemy

Thistle & Hive (9 books)
  • A Bridge Through Time (Thistle & Hive, #1)
  • A Thistle Beyond Time (Thistle & Hive, #2)
  • Separated By Time (Thistle & Hive, #3)
  • A Matter of Time (Thistle & Hive, #4)
  • A Turn In Time (Thistle & Hive, #5)
  • All In Good Time (Thistle & Hive #6)
  • A Long Forgotten Time (Thistle & Hive #7)
  • Awakened by Time (Thistle & Hive #8)

News & Interviews