Start by marking “My Vegas Comeback” as Want to Read:
My Vegas Comeback

My Vegas Comeback

(Viva Las Vegas #3)

In Vegas, everything is a gamble, including love.

Ruby Kendall needs a chance to make a comeback. Her voice made her a legendary singer in Las Vegas, but a scandalous divorce from her scumbag manager has left her unemployable. She’s broke and desperate. But is she ready to take that chance with the man she loved but turned her back on eight long years ago?

Anthony Rosas lost
ebook
Published August 7th 2018 by Lori Sizemore

To ask other readers questions about My Vegas Comeback, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Vegas Comeback

Start your review of My Vegas Comeback
Dianne
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a difference an era makes. What the twenty-first century wouldn’t bat an eye at, the 1950’s would find eyebrows raised to the hairlines as gossip fodder.

She has the voice, the looks and the stage presence to be a star in Vegas and beyond, but when Ruby Kendall became a divorcee, her ex-husband/ex-manager made sure she was blackballed in every venue she should have shone. Now she is broke, desperate and all alone.

Anthony Rosas knew Ruby was the love of his life, but he lost her to her dream
Minx
My Vegas Comeback was a story of second chances and I mean more than that of just love. Ruby Kendall had been through hell in pursuit of her career and despite all her sacrifices she had ended up with nothing but her talent. Talent which doesn’t mean a thing when you are a divorced woman and your name has been tarnished due to maliciousness. One of the things that I loved about this story was that it reminded me that situations so common and accepted in current society was so scandalous back in ...more
Helen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read all three books in this series and I think this one is my favourite, I loving going back to the 1950’s and visiting Vegas what a trip, gambling is rife there as is love and this is a second chance for Anthony Rosas and Ruby Kendall who were high school sweethearts, both very much into music and each other but Ruby’s career came first and she left with Eddie and now is divorced and facing tough times with her reputation, but can a chance meeting with Anthony change her life?

Ruby is li
Jo
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think that this is my favourite of this series.

Another short book, the author has nevertheless packed an impressive amount of story within the virtual pages.

Ruby is great.  I love her spirit and her passion.  And Anthony?  He is something of a revelation - even to himself.

The supporting cast here add the needed colour and drama to the story, and have you very definitely in Ruby's corner.

The narrative unfolds in a very organic way, such that even though I don't tend to read books which aren't c
Books Laid Bare
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruby Kendall was destined for stardom and she had it all at her fingertips…well right up until the wedding ring that was on her left hand was removed and her divorce was finalised.
Nothing unusual about getting divorced I hear you say and I agree in this day and age it would barely raise a titter but roll back the years to the 1950’s and that attitude would see you in very hot water indeed, and this was very much the case for Ruby because with the dissolution of her marriage she was faced with t
Pamela Devereux
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruby has walked away from a bad situation. Now she is paying the price. The only thing she is good at is singing. Vegas has essentially black balled her. Anthony was having a bad day. By accident he runs into to Ruby. They have both grown up since the last time they’ve seen each other. They both have not forgotten each other. Can you get a second chance at love? Can they become what they always wanted? Will they have to walk away from each other again? You won’t be able to turn the pages quick e ...more
Jos
marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2018
Brenda Knight
marked it as to-read
May 07, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Update page number 3 11 Aug 14, 2018 09:25PM
Lori Sizemore writes sexy and snarky romantic comedy. She adores all things story and geeks out about craft books, writing classes, and how-to blog posts daily.

When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her family, playing video games, or crocheting. Sometimes all three at once, as she’s a master multi-tasker.

She loves to read a good book, in any genre, but her favorite is romance. Find her

Viva Las Vegas (3 books)
  • My Fake Vegas Boyfriend (Viva Las Vegas, #1)
  • My Big Fat Vegas Wedding (Viva Las Vegas, #2)

News & Interviews