Start by marking “I've Always Loved Women” as Want to Read:
I've Always Loved Women

I've Always Loved Women

Danny's life is changed when he begins a relationship with Kat, a woman trapped in an unhealthy marriage. When she decides to give her marriage another try, Danny realizes that his mission in life is to save women like her from the men who abuse them.
Published June 29th 2018 by Sloska Books

To ask other readers questions about I've Always Loved Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I've Always Loved Women

Robin Morgan
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
Reading this book really packed a wallop as I drank my morning cup of Joe because being an Amazon Top Contributor for True Crime books, I found this book, given its storyline, to be just as authentic as the true-life serial killers I’ve read about in those books.

I can’t see any woman who, since being a little girl, hasn’t dreamt of finding a relationship in which they could have the HEA they’ve always wanted. Kat is the young protagonist in this short story, who instead of having the HEA she’s a
Vashti Quiroz-Vega
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Author, Rhani D’Chae takes us into the mind of a psychopath.

Kat is a young woman who falls in love and marries a man she thought was her “prince charming” but she soon finds herself in an abusive marriage. Still in love with her husband but disillusioned in their marriage she begins an affair with a man named Danny.

Danny seems mild mannered and safe. He showed Kat love and affection and genuinely seemed to care for her. He knew all about Kat’s abusive husband and bad marriage and he also recogn
Maretha Botha
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve Always Loved Women” by Rhani D’Chae is a fast-paced short story which kept me on the edge of my seat from the first to the last page. I found the title intriguing in that, when I thought about it, it could refer to many different scenarios - am I going to read about a womaniser, or a same sex relationship or a clothes designer who designs exclusively for women? But no, the author tells a much more sinister story about a guy who at first, had few serious relationships - until he dates a smal ...more
Mark Schultz
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great little story when you have a short amount of time. It’s romantic, all about a guy who loves women. It’s horror, all the women he loves are abused in their current or previous relationship. Their suffering causes him much sorrow and grief. His solution to protect them from the abuser is unconventional, to say the least.
I love Rhani’s writing, she has mastered wordsmithing and scene building. Her stories really draw me in and this is no exception.
I am not a fan of horror, and some
Joy Lo-Bamijoko
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I think it was the title of the book that first got me wondering what kind of story this could be. My mind flew completely in the wrong direction and conclusions. Could it be a story about lesbians? But it is not.

First, I knew what he did. He killed his women to save them from themselves. That was his story. I didn’t think his name was mentioned throughout the story. I wanted to know who he was. If the name was mentioned, I couldn’t remember it. The story had some downtime for me when this chara
D.L. Finn
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fascinating read! Although it stated clearly in the beginning there was going to be a murder I was still surprised when it happened. Once I started reading I couldn’t put it down. I had to know why. It was chilling to see through the killer’s point of view. The characters were real, the subject matter of abuse important, and the rationale almost makes sense—almost. I loved this story and highly recommend it, especially if you enjoy a story told through the “serial killer’s” prospectiv ...more
Shirley
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
A Killer's Mind!

This author presents a very interesting take on this killer's mind. He really loves the women he sleeps with and strangely that's why he murders them. Rhani always takes us inside the minds of these depraved people in her writing style and make you either love them, like them, or hate them. Nice short read.

I give it 5 stars!
Big
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
That's one way of breaking up permanently

Geez...I think he had more issues than his victims. Why was he only dating women who were involved aleady and abused? He was never going to commit. What would he have done if one of those women had chosen to stay with him? I think maybe that was his way of ending things.
Karen Ingalls
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A twisted mind that believes if he kills abused women, he will be helping them. As always, the author's skills as a writer come through. The reader does not know what the intention of the main character is at the beginning and thinks that this is just another love story.
Larry Hyatt