Start by marking “Legacy of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Legacy of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #1)

Legacy of Lies

(Legacy of Lies #1)

I was heir to a throne built on lies, my crown forged from corruption.

Money. Status. Wealth. Power.
My legacy.

Jolie Chapman.
My love.

All of it—an elaborate illusion. I was stripped of everything I'd been raised to consider my birthright. Including my princess—who wasn’t mine, after all.

I’ve spent the past decade rebuilding my life, on my own terms.
Now I’ve returned t
ebook, 1st Edition, 268 pages
Published October 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of Lies, please sign up.
Tara Leigh Hmmmm...I actually haven't considered writing a book about Nina. I will definitely have to think on that one!! I am pretty sure I will write a book fe…moreHmmmm...I actually haven't considered writing a book about Nina. I will definitely have to think on that one!! I am pretty sure I will write a book featuring Eva, though!! :) Thanks so much for asking!!(less)
Tara Leigh Throne of Lies & Legacy of Lies are a novella/novel duet. I do enjoy having characters from my various series make occasional cameo appearances, but t…moreThrone of Lies & Legacy of Lies are a novella/novel duet. I do enjoy having characters from my various series make occasional cameo appearances, but this story (told in two parts) stands on its own.
xoTara (less)

Start your review of Legacy of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Legacy of Lies is book one in the Legacy of Lies series by Tara Leigh. This is the continuation of Jolie and Tripp’s story from the prequel, Throne of Lies. I just finished this book a few minutes ago and wanted to try to write this while my emotions are running rampant. Because they really are. I’m a mushy, crazy, emotional bunch of goo right now. This book, both of them, have been the focus of my every thought the last couple of days. That’s how amazing they are!

Ten years has passed since the
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 Stars

I haven't read a lot of books from Tara Leigh but I can easily say this is one of her best books so far!I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading!Legacy of Lies is full of emotions, it's intense,passionate and fast paced.

description

Jolie and Tripp stole my heart, this is for sure an epic love.It has everything I wanted and even more.There is hurt,passion,desperation,regret,love and intensity between these two.

Tara Leigh delivers a story with suspense, a heavy romance, a brilliant
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

COVERGASM! THE PRODIGAL SON IS BACK FOR REVENGE!

Stand-alone with prequel
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Money. Status. Wealth. Power.
I believed I was entitled to all of it.
My legacy.
Jolie Chapman.
I thought I was entitled to her, too.
My love.
In a scandal that set our families against each other, I lost.
My legacy. My love.
Everything.
I was heir to a throne built on lies, my crown forged from corruption.
Stripped of everything I'd been raised to consider my birthright.
Inclu
Kat Valentine
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I so enjoyed this book. It had a awesome storyline and I loved both tripp and jolie. This is a second chance love story,it's full passion, betrayal,deception and secrets. Tripp and jolie had a young love full of hopes and dreams ,but that all changed when their fathers who were business partners are exposed in a ponzi scheme and not only were their lives of priviledge and wealth be gone,but their new found love will be over as well. Both went their separate ways and tried to forget about each ot ...more
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
A MUST READ AND TOP FAVE OF 2018!!!

I CANNOT EVEN. This story! I couldn't put it down. I was CONSUMED with Tripp and Jolie's second chance romance! It's suspenseful! It's emotional! God I even had tears several times! It's sexy! It's EVERYTHING!!!! Never have I met a guy like Tripp!!! OMG, I'm so in LOOOOOOVE! A new fave book boyfriend! A new fave story! A new fave author. Her writing is fucking magic. I don't even know what the hell to say. Going to have a SERIOUS book hangover. God damn, why di
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤- Legacy of Lies
Series ➳Legacy of Lies Series 1#
Author: ➳ Tara Leigh
Publication: ➳October 15, 2018

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
💖💖💖💖

ღ This series & its author was recommend to me, & trust me I’ll be forever grateful… I love finding new authors

➳This book start off ten years after the finish Throne of Lies, in the prequel Tripp & Jolie affair start & finish due the insane drama over money & lies… In a scandal that set families against each other

➳Well guess what nothing change much in this book. I don’t mean t
DW
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. Tripp and Jolie were absolutely amazing in Legacy Of Lies. I loved it so much! I jumped right into this one after I finished Throne Of Lies! There are so many lies that have taken place over the years and it was just so heartbreaking.

Trust me. You do not want to miss out on this series!! ❤️
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

Title: Legacy of Lies
Series: Legacy of Lies Series 1#
Author: Tara Leigh
Publication: October 15, 2018

LEGACY OF LIES: Is the first book within the ‘Legacy of Lies’ series by Tara Leigh. This is the follow up from the prequel ‘Throne of Lies’ where we’re first introduced to Jolie & Tripp, to understand this it is recommend that you start their story right from the beginning.

Ten years have gone by since Jolie & Tripp clapped eyes on each other, now Jolie is twenty-seven, things haven'
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

Tara Leigh, a new to-me author, has astounded me with this series.

Legacy of Lies continues the epic love story between Jolie Chapman and Remington “Tripp” Montgomery III. It started as passionate, an envious fairytale, only to meet a tragic ending when they were both young. I loved the prequel, but beyond adored this sequel.

“You have to figure out a way to forgive the mistakes of the past so you can build a future together.”

Ten years have passed since Jolie and Tripp’s bitter and hea
AJ
4.5 stars and all the feels!

Wow! This book! It broke my heart, it healed my heart, I cried, I laughed, I swooned, I fell in love and I felt everything! The breathtaking conclusion to Tripp and Jolie’s story that began in Throne of Lies was everything I was hoping for, and I loved it!

I’m a sucker for a second-chance-romance, and after that devastating ending to the prequel novella, I was so excited to dive into this one. It’s set ten years after Throne of Lies, and both Tripp and Jolie find thems
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW ***

5 FAIRYTALE CROWNS

Tara Leigh has composed her best novel to date. The betrayal and the secrets are just icing on the cake of this steamy second chance romance. I will never get enough of Jolie and Tripp.

Tripp is just all the things. I love him with all of my heart. Too much? Maybe, but I really do love him. He is honorable and loves fully. His nobility and desire to make amends and do the right thing makes him worthy of the throne he has lost. Watching him fight for that las
Tara Leigh
Oct 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Live and FREE on KU

Be sure to grab Throne of Lies to kick of Tripp and Jolie's epic love story! It is only 99 cents or FREE on KU!

Join the Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TaraL...

Sign up for Tara's Newsletter for exclusive news about the series: https://www.taraleighbooks.com/newsle...
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I loved the setup in Throne of Lies, but loved the conclusion even more! Lingering questions were answered and we see Jolie and Tripp together again. Eeeeep! It was all the things!

So here's what you need to know....
Second chance romance AND secret baby!! These tropes are two of my favorites and the execution was amazing! Tara Leigh can write!! Man oh Man, I was impressed by her prose. It’s so crisp and pretty. Her wordsmith skills are stellar! I cannot wait to read more of her words!

The storylin
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
➳Wow... Just WOW! This short story had me on the edge of my sit... A passionate second chance romance, filled with regrets and a fierce relationship between two enemies, trying to find the truth about their pasts...

"Jolie had a temper.
The unfamiliar side of her was a bated book, shiny and tempting.
A trap.
And I knew exactly what would happen if I went after it..."

"As we kissed, time and hurt and shame fell away. There was only Jolie. Only us.
This didn't feel like reven
Sophia Triad
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review pending
Melanie (mells_view)
Desire was a razor blade, the slice quick and effective.

Pretty good conclusion to this quick duet. The way things planned out I wasn’t quite expecting. I truly loved Jolie and Tripp and their push and pull in this book. They had a lot of history to recover from, and it was fun reading them get through it. All in all a good angsty second chance romance with tons of secrets and lies revealed and uncovered!

Also... Eva needs a book! Does she have a book? That’s a story I’d like to read!!
Sentranced Jem
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2018
PSX_20181007_151635.jpg

Title: Legacy Of Lies (Legacy Of Lies #1)
Author: Tara Leigh

Excuse me Book Dragons but you need to read this book.
There! NO Beating around the bush... You need to read this book!

I have a confession to make, I was a tad worried before I started this series. I love love LOVE Tara's books but the other series were about rock stars and all that jazz... it might not seem like a stretch to some but these two series are miles apart. But once I got into Tripp and Jolie's story, I was hooked! (R
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an epic love story.
Tripp and Jolie are back. Ten years later from the life changing events that rocked their families. They both have secrets. They both have new problems to contend with. Most importantly, they’re both so incredibly besotted with each other it’s sensational.

I adored this book. Looking forward to reading more from this author ❤️
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
After learning that he was an heir to a throne built on lies at nineteen due to his father's billion dollar ponzi scheme, Tripp Montgomery reinvents himself to never allow people like his father to reign as a thieving king again. For this reason he spent the last decade building his own fortune by exposing embezzlers, thieves and criminals. But what happens when he is reunited with his long lost love and assumptions he made in the past are blown away in light of long lost secrets and betrayals.

G
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS

I was heir to a throne built on lies, my crown forged from corruption. Stripped of everything I'd been raised to consider my birthright. Including my princess—who wasn’t mine after all.

If you follow my reviews, you know that second chance romance is my catnip. Something in that sweet sweet angst of lovers reunited after years apart just speaks to me. I gobble it right up. So of course the blurb to this book reeled me in like a moth to a flame.

Admittedly, after finishing the pr
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

If I though the prequel was amazing, I had no idea how truly brilliant Legacy of Lies would be.

Tripp was even better than before and I lived for his moody a**. He is closed off, hiding behind a computer screen and acts like an a**hole because he got his heart broken by all the people close to him, with exception of his best friend who is now also his business partner. But put Jolie back in his life and you see his facade start to crumble at first sight, even while pretending to
Mary
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book, great ending! Legacy of Lies continues 10 years after Throne of Lies. Lies and secrets has broken and kept Tripp and Jolie apart all these years. Very emotional story, Tara Leigh makes you feel what they are going through. The book was hard to
Put down once I started it. One of my top reads.

Review copy was received for an honest opinion.
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
“…Why had I ever thought love would feel like sunshine and rainbows? It didn’t. The love I felt—it was fierce and possessive and pervasive. Invading every crevice, every cell, every atom of my being.”

As an introduction to a new author, Legacy of Lies was sensational! Tara Leigh is without a doubt a very skilled storyteller and Legacy of Lies left me dying to get my hands on more of her words. There is much to love about this book and haven't the talent to express them as beautifully
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Tripp has been building his business since his father's business and his inheritance was all based on lies.

Jolie has made it big as a model and is wanting to start her own business.

These two have avoided New York since the incident, but they both know they need to move on with their lives.

Tripp has always loved Jolie, and even though he tries, he can never hate her like he wants. He can't when he knows he is keeping secrets from her.

Jolie is stuck and is trying to get over Tripp after all these
Janee
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
WOW! So much happens in this story. Tripp and Jolie's story was amazing. They had to endure betrayal from all sides from people who loved them.

Jolie, I thought who had it worse. Living with a secret everyday, that only hurts her even more. Because the secret is a living with person who she thought she could trust.

Tripp becomes the only person who can protect her from the past they were torn apart from.
BookSmacked
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stunning conclusion to The Lies duet, Tara Leigh takes you on an emotional journey. Legacy of Lies fast forwards 10 years from Throne of Lies.

Tripp and Jolie find themselves reunited and each of them have some secrets their keeping. This second chance romance has some love/hate in it that had me devouring the pages. Chemistry that is off the charts and bombshells that will have you gasping.

You’ll fall in love with this story, you will feel their pain and find yourself caught up in what is ha
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best second chance romances of this year!! Bravo Tara Leigh!

Make sure you read the prequel first!! I fell in love with Jolie and Tripp all over again. Their chemistry and pull was off the charts. A bit of a modern tale Romeo and Juliet twist. It was delicious. This romance was also suspenseful, I didn’t know where we would end up a couple times.

I loved Jolie’s relationship with Romy, she wanted to be there for her in anyway she could. Her love was definitely not missed. Same with Tr
Siobhan
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
As with my review of the prequel story, Throne of Lies, I wish to start this review with a moment of honesty.

I was fortunate enough to beta read a very early version of Legacy of Lies – so early, in fact, it went by a completely different name. However, being given the chance to see an early form of this book in no way influenced my ratings and reviews of Throne of Lies and Legacy of Lies. My ratings and views of the final product are completely independent of what I got to see in the early stag
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jolie and Tripp's story continues in Legacy of Lies. They are running from their past till their paths collide and their lives turn upside down before starting a new one all together. I can't say much about the story without spoilers. But just know you will be completely shocked , surprised and totally hooked with the twists and turns of the story. My jaw is hurting from hitting the floor too many times. Second chance romances with star crossed lovers often run the risk of being predictable. But ...more
Candy
"In a scandal that set our families against each other, I lost.
My legacy. My love.
Everything." Tripp and Jolie had it all until it was burned to ashes by someone they thought they knew. Two kids from wealth whose lives were built on lies.
Couldn't put it down! One of my Top Favorites of the year! The conclusion to Tripp and Jolie was that important to need to know. A must read!!! 5 stars
Tara this was a fantastic two part series with the prequel and then the full novel. You gave so much and i coul
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)
  • Bloodstained Beauty
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Truth (Sinful, #1)
  • Worship (Sinful #2)
  • Confess (Sin City Salvation, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Cruel Money (Cruel, #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Rewrite the Stars
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Defiance Of The Heart (Sins Of The Heart, #2)
  • In Her Space (Stars Duet, #2)
  • Blood and Chaos (Chaos #2)
  • Beneath His Stars (Stars Duet, #1)
  • Treachery (Antihero Inferno, #1)
Want to keep up with Tara Leigh and hear all the news & behind the scenes details about her books? Just click here: http://bit.ly/TaraLeighNwsltr. And are you a member of her exclusive readers group? http://bit.ly/TaraLeighReaders

Tara Leigh writes sexy contemporary romance about billionaires and rock stars that are alpha without being ***holes.

She attended Washington University in St. Louis and C