Start by marking “Shattered With You (Stark Security, #1)” as Want to Read:
Shattered With You (Stark Security, #1)

Shattered With You

(Stark Security #1)

Charismatic. Dangerous. Sexy as hell.
Meet the men of Stark Security.

Stark Security, a high-end, high-tech, no-holds barred security firm founded by billionaire Damien Stark and security specialist Ryan Hunter has one mission: Do whatever it takes to protect the innocent. Only the best in the business are good enough for Stark Security.

Men with dangerous skills.

Men with s
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 233 pages
Expected publication: March 26th 2019 by Martini & Olive

To ask other readers questions about Shattered With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered With You

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

description

Four years ago, for one amazing summer in London, Eliza and Quincy were each other's everything.

But something happened and he broke her heart. She never wants to see him again.

Too bad, because now they kinda have to work together.

Eliza is trying to find her missing private investigator sister. And she's doing that at this creepy, elite sex party in Hollywood - the same party Quincy and his Stark Security team are doing a secret agent mission thing that night.

Turns out they're 'working' the same
Marybeth
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great first book in this spin-off series in the Stark world! Love the story and the characters and as usually this author grabbed me in from page one and wouldn't let me go until the end.
Quincy is sexy and smart, and did I mention British? Yeah, that's right, that ups his sexy factor for sure. He is also a tortured soul who went through a horrible ordeal years earlier. He is now working for Stark Security. Eliza is also very smart and beautiful and quite worried about her sister who is missing.
Mary
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Action-packed, heart-stopping, exciting and sexy. Eliza and Quincy met 4 years ago and had a beautiful 3-month encounter then Quincy disappeared without a word. Now, Eliza is trying to find her sister and as she attends an event in her place, the last person she expects to see is Quincy. Quincy is shocked by Eliza’s presence but his mission needs another set of hands. This chance encounter leads them into the same mystery to find her sister and a kidnapped princess. Being thrown together in a fa ...more
Amy [The Little Bookworm]
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
J. Kenner does not disappoint and knows how to write some sexy alpha heroes, plus throw in the Stark Universe and you have the key to the perfect book.

Quincy and Eliza met in London years ago, however, Quincy disappears without a trace. Years later they are face to face again and they need each other. Will Eliza be able to forgive Quince? Will they be able to save those they are looking for?

This is the first book in the new Stark Security trilogy, and I am hooked! It was steamy and it had an el
Sharon
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow! I could not put this book down! J. Kenner kept me on the edge of my seat once again!
Meet Eliza, struggling actress, and troubled past, that made her the woman she is today! Her sister Emma was like a mother to her, and was close to her. When Emma turns up missing, it's up to Eliza to come to the rescue of her big sister, who apparently is involved in something deep and dangerous.
Quincy also had a troubled past, but working for Stark Security helps him some what deal with it. While on a
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This was a fast paced, action packed, angsty and emotional read. It had ups and downs, twists and turns for sure. This review is proving difficult as I want to tell you the WHOLE story it was so good. Don't worry I'm not going to...but I will say I loved it.

I will admit it has been a while since I have read a book by J Kenner and it feels like forever ago I was waiting in anticipation for the Damien Stark books to come out. When I found out this was connected with Stark security I could not resi
Angel Padillo
Nobody does a tortured hero like J. Kenner.

At midnight I decided I was going to read the first chapter of Shattered With You and then go to bed. Instead it’s almost 6am and I’ve finished the book. Now second chance romance is my least favorite troupe, but Quince and Eliza’s story was beautifully written. I just wish Eliza would of made Quince work for it a little bit harder when he re entered her life.

I loved Quince, he had that whole broody, tortured thing going on. Eliza was witty and had a
Maria
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eliza met Quincy and they shared some fantastic weeks together. She felt in love and suddenly he was gone. He brooke her heart when he just disappeared and for a long time she hated him but now he is the only people that can help her find her missing sister. Can she forgive him and can they find love agin ? This is the first book in the stark security trilogy and I loved it. It was filled with action from the beginning till the end. It was sad, but also filled with love and hope. I couldn't put ...more
Alicia
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This fast moving novella bringing us Quince's story, starts at an intense pace and maintains it throughout. I loved Eliza! Her vulnerability, her strength and courage, are a great compliment to Quince and my only complaint is that I would have liked the story to be longer, particularly the last 10%!
Leslie
Jan 29, 2019
Tammy Mitchell
rated it did not like it
Feb 27, 2019
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

SO happy when this arrived on my Kindle, as I love how Kenner tells a story, and one which involves her Stark family was bound to be the winner that it is. Loved it from page one to the very end ... and now, really just looking forward to the next installment! If you are new to J. Kenner, then I would recommend that you consider going back a bit, and getting all the goodness in order, but you can always go back (be ready
Dorothy Sobota
MJ
Aug 08, 2018
Lana-White Hot Reads
Aug 08, 2018
Gretchen  (About That Story)
is currently reading it
Megan
Aug 17, 2018
Ashley
Aug 20, 2018
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Security (3 books)
  • Broken With You (Stark Security Book 2)
  • Ruined With You (Stark Security Book 3)