Start by marking “Shattered With You (Stark Security, #1)” as Want to Read:
Shattered With You (Stark Security, #1)

Shattered With You

(Stark Security #1)

With his lethal skills and criminal connections, former British agent Quincy Radcliffe has fast become a key asset at the newly formed Stark Security. But Quincy isn’t the man he appears to be.

When the woman whose body he once worshipped and whose heart he broke pleads for his help, Quincy knows he must either turn his back on her or risk revealing his dark secrets to the
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 346 pages
Published March 26th 2019 by Martini & Olive

To ask other readers questions about Shattered With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered With You

Start your review of Shattered With You (Stark Security, #1)
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

SO happy when this arrived on my Kindle, as I love how Kenner tells a story, and one which involves her Stark family was bound to be the winner that it is. Loved it from page one to the very end ... and now, really just looking forward to the next installment! If you are new to J. Kenner, then I would recommend that you consider going back a bit, and getting all the goodness in order, but you can always go back (be ready
J. Kenner
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited because it's time for Emma's story!! If you read Shattered With You, you know that Eliza has a pretty bad-ass sister, Emma.

And things are about to get hot for Emma and Antonio in WRECKED WITH YOU which releases May 26!!

Wrecked With You

Here's a steamy snippet:

She bit her lip and made the kind of whimpering sound that he wouldn’t have expected from a woman with the kind of hardened resume that Emma had.

The dichotomy of exceptional operative and needy woman made him want to sink insi
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Shattered With You was a thrilling read! It was intriguing, intense, and sexy. There was a fantastic romantic suspense vibe happening, I loved that element of mystery and drama. It kept things exciting and I was hooked the entire time!

Eliza and Quince were such great characters. They had the perfect combination of intensity and vulnerability to them. I loved learning about the battles they were fighting - figuratively and literally - and how it all played out. I really liked getting into both Q
Siobhan
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adored J. Kenner’s Man of the Month series and have since been meaning to dive into another of her books. With so many options available, knowing most are linked in some way, I found myself unsure where to start. I’d just convinced myself to start with the Stark trilogy, as I believe it to be the original series, when the chance came to dive into Shattered With You. Unable to resist, I opted to dive right in.

Shattered With You is the first book in the Stark Security series, and it works perfec
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Shattered With You (Stark Security #1) by J Kenner
Having read other books in the Stark world by J Kenner I jumped at the chance to read and review Shattered With You, which is the first book in her new series, Stark Security. This is Quincy Radcliffe and Eliza Tucker’s story and is a second chance at love story.
At times the subject matter was not for the faint of heart and for some there may well be triggers.

I really loved the characters of Quincy and Eliza; both been through so m
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Thankful to receive this arc from J. Kenners group. I love J. Kenner's work. This is a second chance at love story. The first half of this book it flips back and forth from past to present. I dislike books that do that but see why she did it.

Quince and Eliza have been through alot on their own. They have had childhoods that have scarred them for life. This makes them not very trustworthy. Them coming together again was a given. They were meant to be together.

The story dragged a bit for me. Once
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This was a fast paced, action packed, angsty and emotional read. It had ups and downs, twists and turns for sure. This review is proving difficult as I want to tell you the WHOLE story it was so good. Don't worry I'm not going to...but I will say I loved it.

I will admit it has been a while since I have read a book by J Kenner and it feels like forever ago I was waiting in anticipation for the Damien Stark books to come out. When I found out this was connected with Stark security I could not resi
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
J. Kenner is one of my very first reads. I fell in love with all her books waaaay back when I first started reading almost a decade ago, and to this day, I will always read J. Kenner's book! ALSO, can we just be excited for the fact that this is a NEW SERIES omg, yes!

When Quincy is working a mission and his eyes land on Eliza Tucker, the whole game changed right there and then, While Eliza is only there for her sister, in a literal form as well..she isn't sure what to make of seeing Quincy again
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I love a second chance story.

I love everything related to the Starkiverse.

I adore Eliza and Quincy.

Full of action, suspense and oh so much sexual tension, Shattered With You had me hooked from the start.

I did feel though, that the end was a little rushed, and with all the build up I was expecting a bang at the end, and it felt more like a whimper. However that could just be me.

I loved seeing bits of the Stark men and their ladies.

I felt that this was a good and i
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"The man who'd watched her in silence was broken. Inside and out. And the shards of his soul would cut her to pieces."

While I love reading anything in the Stark world, I especially enjoy stories with broken characters. Quincy fits that description and then some. I've been excited to finally learn his history after having met him in previous books. And did I mention his sexy accent? Yeah, he's all that...sigh. ❤

The author took me back in time and allowed me to fall for both characters as they
Avid Reader
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shattered With You (Stark Security #1) by J. Kenner
4 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: Human Trafficking, Kidnapping, Murder
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a great start to this new series. I really enjoyed Quincy and Eliza.

Quincy is an operative who had to leave behind those he loved most for the good of a mission, the good of his job. He never forgot that and never regretted more. When he's in the middle of another mission, he sees a ghost from his past. Despite his
Dirty Dayna
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Undercover Stars

J Kenner has my book heart she gave me the ultimate girl crush book boyfriend (Stark) . This is a new series of Stark Security. This book is about Ryan Hunters team and specifically Quincy and Eliza. I am unsure how you could not fall in love with Quincy Radcliffe as he is British, part of MI6, and part of stark security and has a past that will gut you. Eliza comes into the story after she fled England when Quincy abandoned her and her heart to seek solace with her sister
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
J. Kenner has done it again! She has written a PHENOMENAL story that draws you in and keeps sitting on the edge of your seat until the end wondering what is going to happen next. This story is filled with action, suspense, love, and a roller coaster of a ride.

Quincy is a haunted soul that is broody and both lovable at the same time. He meets this gorgeous woman Eliza and they have this world win love affair until the day that Quincy leaves and doesn't come back. Eliza is heart broken and not sur
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
4.5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️! I had no clue what to expect going into this book. I knew that I was a fan of Kenner’s work and love all things Stark so I went for it. This book didn’t disappoint. This story had all you would expect from Kenner, alpha man, broken souls, romance, and throw in so mystery.
Quincy and Eliza meet in London years ago. They fall in love and have this story book romance. Their relationship is pretty big deal because they both have troubled backgrounds and don’t trust easily. Then Quincy d
Michele
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: priority, con-rom, 0319
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

What an explosive and delicious beginning to a new spinoff in the Stark Universe we had in Shattered With You. A reunion romance between an actress and a real life James Bond, the action was pulse-pounding and the emotions stronger than ever.

If you’ve read any of J. Kenner’s other books in her Stark Universe, you know she isn’t afraid to bring some darkness into the storyline. In this case, both Quincy and Eliza had overcome horrific childhood trauma to
Anna
Aug 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction, kindle, romance
I don't get the reviews of this book at all, it was terribly written. Nothing was dealt with fully, if people thought as much as these two did we'd all have to freeze frame for about 15 minutes at a time and the ending was abrupt to say the least. There were some huge subjects covered by the plot but it was all so blithely glossed over it became a bit ridiculous. Glad I only paid 99p on Kindle for it...
Coco.V
Sep 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon US & on iBooks today (9/6/2019)! 🎁💞 ...more
Rebecca
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
J. Kenner’s Stark World is one setting that I’ll never get enough of due to its amazing stories and the couples who reside in this sensual, suspenseful, and seductive environment, and while Damian and Nikki will always be my favorite duo in the eclectic cast of characters involved in these multifaceted story lines, I love the fact that Kenner is introducing readers to the men and women who put their lives on the line as members of Stark’s newly assembled Security team - those who vow to protect ...more
Deborah Camp
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and touching

Starts off exciting and intriguing and keeps up a quick, hot pace. This is romantic suspense cleverly written. I loved Quincy and Eliza, both smart and emotionally wounded by the other. This one is a winner.
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bestselling Author J.Kenner never fails to give her romance books a dark ,edgy and thrilling feel. Shattered with You, the first book in Stark Security series proves that again. A dominant, protective, intense and mysterious secret agent. A broken yet resilient and enticing model who craves to be controlled and cherished. An adrenaline filled cat and mouse game running parallel with games of heart. And I had a book that I could not put down!

Quincy Radcliffe broke all the walls in Eliza's heart
Carly Wilson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received ‘Shattered With You’ in exchange for an honest review. The book was brutally captivating and I read the majority in one sitting.

The book starts amid a mission to find a missing girl, not just any girl, a princess. You learn that agent Quincey is on the case with his trusty partner Denny.

Thrust into a party of debauchery and shady deals, Quincey goes undercover, hoping to learn more clues to assist in the discovery of the missing girl. To his shock, he does not anticipate to come face
Babel
Suspense, tension, seedy underground crime, and an emotional romance that's alive with passion, betrayal and crushing secrets.

I always crave a new book by JK. She writes with elegant power and undeniable sensual intent. Still, I was caught by surprise by this magnificent blend of torn romance and tortured characters who love each other yet are forced apart against their very core needs.

The male character, Quince, is deep into criminal investigations that lead him to dark corners of human natur
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Oh how I have missed this author. It’s been a minute since I’ve read a book by the very talented J. Kenner, and now that i have, it’s making me add a whole bunch of her books to the top of my TBR list!

This book had a very fun and sexy James Bond thing going on. It may of been due to Quincy, being British, or they fact that he was a spy, and we had some suspense and mystery mixed in. Whatever it was, it worked! Quincy and Eliza has a past relationship and to say it didn’t end well is putting it m
Marybeth
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great first book in this spin-off series in the Stark world! Love the story and the characters and as usually this author grabbed me in from page one and wouldn't let me go until the end.
Quincy is sexy and smart, and did I mention British? Yeah, that's right, that ups his sexy factor for sure. He is also a tortured soul who went through a horrible ordeal years earlier. He is now working for Stark Security. Eliza is also very smart and beautiful and quite worried about her sister who is missing.
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Quincy and Eliza have a past. It was steamy, and it left both of them heartbroken when it ended. And, with no word as to why from Quincy, so Eliza wasn't all that open to believing that he had a good reason (although, as you find out later, he absolutely had one).

So, imagine how thrilled she is to see him at a Hollywood party in which she is pretending to be a high priced call girl in order to find her sister. If you guessed she's not thrilled, you would be right.
EducatedBookFreak
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. Hot. Suspenseful.

J Kenner is an author who never disappoints and she doesn’t let me down on this book either. The characters hot, angsty, and mysterious. The plot is amazing and keeps your attention from page 1 until you see you’re at the end of the book. It provide flashbacks to help you understand what happened previously. It truly has everything you want and need in a romance book.

The Stark series is continued with this book. He starts a security branch. The character Quincy is hot
Tasha Mahoney
Release Me should have come with a warning label. It introduced me to Damien Stark and since then I have been hooked.As with all things Stark, Shattered With You, the first book in the new Stark Security series is sexy, intense and hotter than magma. Paige and  former British Agent, Quincy had history that blazed hot and ended in pain.Quincy and Paige are reunited when Page's PI sister goes missing and Quincy is investigating his own case.For me this was exactly what I expect from Julie Kenner. ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
I’ll be honest, I didn’t really know what to expect with this book but I enjoyed it. The start of the book I was bit surprised to be reading facts about a building and my heart dropped because I thought I’m really not going to enjoy this.

The story contains flashbacks and it was interesting to read about how Quincy and Eliza first met and their history. Quincy was tortured and possessive even from afar.

An angsty, emotional read filled with suspense and romance.
itmfiddler
Sep 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bad-writing, dnf
worst writing ever. the story might have been ok, but the writing was so bad there was no way to go beyond a few chapters. and I resent wasting any moments of time on the chapters I read.
Stephanie Fischer
Meh, I couldn't get through this. i was quite bored with the storyline.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Dangerously Taken (Aegis Group Lepta Team, #1)
  • When We Fall (Last Frontier Lodge, #6)
  • Worth the Risk (Alpha One, #1)
  • Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet Duet, #2)
  • Picture Perfect Lie (Kings of Castle Beach #1)
  • Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12)
  • Edge of Fury (Edge Security #6)
  • Close to Her Heart (Carrigans of the Circle C, #3)
  • Wedding of the Century (Marry Me, #1)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Lucky in Love, #3)
  • Spark (Spark, #1)
  • Her Christmas Cowboy (Copper Mountain Christmas #5; The Scott Brothers of Montana #5)
  • Gray Wolf Mate (League of Gallize Shifters, #1)
  • To Have and to Hold (The Vows Trilogy #1)
  • The Social Experiment Boxed Set (The Social Experiment, #1-3)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Getting Lei'd (Escape #1)
  • The Christmas Princess (Wedding, #4)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Security (4 books)
  • Broken With You (Stark Security, #2)
  • Ruined With You (Stark Security, #3)
  • Wrecked With You (Stark Security, #4)