Start by marking “Sweet Tea & Spells (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Tea & Spells (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 3)

Sweet Tea & Spells

(Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #3)

Magic and mystery are only part of the Southern Charms of Honeysuckle Hollow...

Lots of changes in town and in her life, including her ex-fiancé's upcoming wedding to her cousin, have Charli Goodwin trying to be on her best behavior. But when an outsider infiltrates Honeysuckle and another death threatens to ruin more than just the future of the upcoming nuptials, Charli
Kindle Edition
Published July 1st 2018 by Evermore Press

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Tea & Spells, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Tea & Spells

Start your review of Sweet Tea & Spells (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 3)
✨ Gramy ✨
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it

Join Charlii as she settles back into her magically protected hometown of Honeysuckle Hollow, where a glass of sweet tea can cure almost anything non-magical. She is drawn into another murder investigation, assisting the intellectually appealing detective. But fate also keeps her out of the path of a wolf-shifter, Dash Channing, that captivates the attention of her wild side. It doesn't keep her from missing him.

Someone is determined to steal the town's secrets, including Charli 's tracking
Amber J
Really happy with this. Better than the last. Full review to come.
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Picking up with the residents of Honeysuckle Hollow about two months after the conclusion of the previous book, Sweet Tea & Spells opens with Clementine’s bridal shower. Although protagonist Charli doesn’t see eye-to-eye with Clementine’s mother, Aunt Nora, and Clementine is marrying Charli’s ex, Tucker, Charli feels she should make an attempt to connect with her only family. Unfortunately, things go wrong with cake and Aunt Nora blames Charli. This is where we first meet bad guy Duke, a man ...more
Toni
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charli is back and she is concerned because both of her beaus or wanna be beaus are not in town. Mason is away on a job while
Dash the werewolf is off somewhere. But her cousin is engaged and preparing for her wedding to Charli;s ex, Tucker. At the bridal shower she meets the head chef who was hired, Duke, who makes a move on her. She has bad vibes from him. They get worse when she accidentally (?!) hears him with his helper. She really is beginning to not only not like him but have issues with
Bev
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it, have-read
Charli has to deal with many changes both personally and beyond and Dash is gone without any form of communication with anyone. This story is really giving it's audience something to look forward to. The characters are expanding, the story lines a just wonderful and of course then there is the murder that needs solved. Can Honeysuckle go back to before Mason's declaration? If not even more changes are in store for Charli. Can't wait to see where this goes from here! I voluntarily reviewed this ...more
Jana Gundy
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!

I really like Charli, she’s a great character that I enjoy reading about. She’s up to her eyeballs in murder and mysteries this time again and it was fun to read. Her and Mason make a great team and I loved reading about the, solving the case.
Seraphia
Charli is back and more than murder is about to strike the town. Her cousin, Clementine, is preparing for her upcoming nuptials. The town doesn’t really expect Charli to be in attendance because of who Clementine is marrying…Charli’s ex-fiancée. Turns out that there is a serious troublemaker in town by the name of Duke Aikens. There is something off about him, and it’s rubbing more than a few people the wrong way. It all starts with a cake, and escalates from there to…murder. Duke has more ...more
Fleur
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Well the time has come and Tucker and Clem are getting married so what does Charli do...attends the bridal shower cause we know thats going to go well don't we! While Charli acts as cool as a glass of sweet tea the smarmy chef Duke tries to put the moves on her as well as stealing the locals baking tricks which results in Clems cake exploding eek! Unfortunately for Duke his stay in the quaint town doesn't last long as he ends up dead and yup Charli finds him, she then decides she needs to help ...more
Elaine Coghlan
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found this book on Booksprout while I was making a review for someone else. This is my first book of Bella Falls,though this is book 3! (I will be purchasing the others:).
I have not read any books of this genre before, so was not sure what to expect. Well I was hooked from page one, but I know I need to read the first two, so I know what is happening/happened. But, you can read this as a standalone if you wish.I found the characters worked well together and the plot was very good.I did feel
Sue
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-challenge
The upcoming wedding of Charli’s ex-fiance Tucker to her cousin is right around the corner and Charli is trying to be at her best. When the death of the caterer/soon to be local restaurateur happens just before the nuptials all chaos unwinds.

Charli finds herself on the case when Tucker is acting suspiciously and seems to be prime suspect number one. Can she put her feelings aside and work once again with Warden Mason to solve the case?

This is a delightful cozy that is filled with mystery,
Krystyna
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Selling information or worse?

Great read. Attending her cousin's engagement party has left her with mixed feelings. At one stage she had been the one in her cousin's place. The feelings intensified with the arrival of the chef in charge of the catering. Obnoxious, rude and arrogant. Is it any surprise that just hours later his dead body was found? Who killed him and why? Was it due to the book he had? Suspects galore, the town is in meltdown as another town tries to take over, evidence being
Claudia
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honeysuckle, a small town full with paranormals, is where Charli lives. She is a tracker, a witch, whose specialty is to find things, and that includes clues for solving a murder. Together with the wardens, her brother and one of her best friends, she tackles another murder and this time one of the main suspects is her ex-fiance.
Intriguing small town life, funny, quirky characters and an interesting plot keep you reading until the end - if possible without any interruption.
I received a free
Janet Graham
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cozy Paranormal Mystery
What a great story! It is laugh-out-loud funny and cozy. The plot is tight and very well done. This book is third in the series and stands alone fairly well. I do think it best to read the series in order as it's good for the reader to have all of the inside information. This is a brand new series for me as well as a brand new author. I generally don't care for paranormal stories. But this one is about as realistic as a paranormal can be. I want to read the entire series
Alicia Hart
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW

I miss Dash but Mason is a nice distraction for now. This story had me on edge the entire time I just could not stop reading it even though I was preparing myself for a nurses visit. Though I was hoping for more info about Charlie's background it was still satisfying to see who was most important to her present life. The author achieved everything she set out to do to satisfy our curious nature's for justice and karma in some ways yet keep us still wanting more. I really hope Dash is still
Lynn
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Verified ARC Reader
BRILLIANT

Who dun it and wot did they do ????? A brilliantly written murder mystery full of magic and mayhem and even a bit of romance !! Miss Marple has nothing on this defective detective ...fairies, gnomes, bigfoot and witches all need some help to find the answers so who you gonna call ??? Honeysuckles very own finder of course This is another cant out it down book and I cant wait for the next one

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Barbara
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The third book in this series and every book just gets better than the last one, there is so much going on in this story. The Poems and spells that are added to the book have just the right touches to make the story, I am going back to read this book again. There is suspense, murder, drama and I found myself smiling at some of the things that happen in the book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Myra Ball
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful southern paranormal mystery

Bella Falls is an excellent author that weaves mysteries with unexpected twist. Each character is created with just enough complexity. The most important aspect to her book for myself is that she actually gets the small town southern culture without being over the top. She's also imaginative in an almost realistic way. This is a series that I highly recommend.
Kathryn
A delightful read; I devoured it in an afternoon as my treat for finishing a grueling summer slate of classes for grad school. Full of southern charm with a cast of relatable characters. Having read all the offerings in the series, I am looking forward to the next episode of adventures in Honeysuckle Hollow...and still conflicted over how I want the potential love triangle to turn out. (Every time I think I am leaning one way, the author gives me a reason to lean the other way.)
Rhonda Jones
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

The mystery gets very personal for the heroine in this book. Dash has taken off so Mason has the limelight as the romantic interest. But he is complex, and takes his own brief respite. I really liked this mystery. It also is a little on the complex side, which made for a great read. I hated to come to the end of the story but I want to see what happens in Charli's life.
Amanda
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
At first the reading was interesting and I started to get into the characters, not a format I’m used to reading, meaning that no-ones hiding that they are a witch or vampire. So that was something that was intriguing and as the more I read the more interesting the characters became, I hope to read more of this series and can’t wait to read about the rest of the town. I definitely recommend this book.

Debbiebooknerdyoung
A fun read on a hot afternoon. I really enjoyed this book, and love Charli’s character. You’ll find yourself chuckling at parts of the story, while being intrigued with trying to figure out who is behind the prank war.
Charli’s Nana manages to rope her into teaching a class, and Charli takes a rather unconventional approach to teaching her young students. Get ready for laugh out loud moments.
I look forward to seeing what happens in future books.
Debz007
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent developments!

Love reading the latest in the Southern Charms series....great story development.

Charli is settling in after coming home and having a few adventures in the earlier books. Mason and Dash are both away...one comes back and they discuss the past, the present and look to the future...

Thoroughly enjoyed this latest offering and I hope that there are many more to come!
Wendy Schindler
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!!

A great read! The characters are well formed and presented, and continue to grow and evolve. Charli is a force to be reconned with and her witchy powers are growing and evolving as well.
I find the spells/poems to be completely delightful!
And come on! "Bless Your Heart and Hex Your Hiney"? Beyond cute!!
Royetta Ferris
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the southern witches and how they solve their problems

I have read the first three books in the series and thoroughly enjoyed them . Love to read about the Southern witches! Can't wait for book 4 to come out to continue the story of CharlI and her romantic entanglements with two very sexy wolf shifters who both find her very attractive .
Stephanie
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book from Bella Falls. These books keep getting better and better what can I say I am hooked. One question why did they put her in the lost and found section if not for kicks and giggles right and that is exactly what I did and I laughed out loud as the book continued.

Jill
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love and the future

Love, a wedding and murder. You have all three plus blackmail. Strange things happen in this little town and Charlie is at the heart of it. Find out who gets murdered and who is responsible by following Charlie through the pages of this awesome book. Cannot wait to read more about Charlie and the gang of characters in this series.
Mom2three
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book so I missed the first two. I am going to fix that oversight immediately! After reading this, I realize that this is a tragedy of the highest magnitude and can not be left alone. This is one of the best paranormal cozies I've read in a while. The characters, mystery, romantic element, and magic kept me up past my bedtime, but I couldn't put it down. I loved it!
Tanya
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Life is going through many changes including going to her ex fiance to her cousin. There is another murder and she is the middle of it again. He has cut all contact from them. She needs to try to find the murderer and things may change for them all in this small town. See what will happen

Brenda Moser
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun,entertaining read. I loved the characters and story line. The author brings murder and suspense as well as the romance and weaves a story I couldn't put down. Great continuation to the series!

Deanna Summers
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Tea & Spells Book 3

Sweet Tea & Spells is a Bewitching & Magical Mystery series with lots of Southern Charm! I Love the close friendships & Family bonds. Can't wait for Book 4.

• Southern Curses (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #5)
  • Southern Magic Thanksgiving (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #7)
  • Southern Hauntings (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #11)
  • Southern Sorcery (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #4)
  • Southern Karma (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #6)
  • Southern Fortunes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #10)
  • Southern Magic Christmas (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #8)
  • Southern Wands (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #12)
  • Southern Potions (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #9)
  • Witchy Business (Witches of Shadow Lane #1)
  • Southern Conjuring (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #13)
  • Southern Myths (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #3)
  • The Ghost Who Ate Grits (Southern Ghost Wranglers #3)
  • Hold Your Witches (Bless Your Witch, #11)
  • Cursed Brides and Alibis (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #2)
  • Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)
  • Backwoods Banshee (Southern Ghost Wranglers #4)
  • Honeysuckle Haunting (Southern Ghost Wranglers #2)

Southern Charms Cozy Mystery (6 books)
  • Moonshine & Magic (Southern Charms Mystery #1)
  • Lemonade & Love Potions (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Short)
  • Fried Chicken & Fangs (Southern Charms Mystery #2)
  • Barbeque & Brooms (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Collards & Cauldrons (A Southern Charms Cozy Mystery Book 5)