Start by marking “Camden (Four Sons, #4)” as Want to Read:

Camden

(Four Sons #4)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  529 Ratings  ·  164 Reviews
Camden

I am intelligent, unassuming, and the son of two murdered parents.
I’m calculating, damaged, and seek revenge.
I’ll do whatever it takes to further my agenda, even if it means seducing my way into a bed I don’t belong.
Anything to make the ones who’ve hurt me pay.
My name is Camden Pearson.
I am focused, fierce, and power-hungry.
The youngest of four brothers.
People as
ebook, 1st Edition
Published August 10th 2018

Sophia Triad
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I feel like every passing moment is a drop in the bucket that will fill and overflow one day. That bucket is your wealth. The goddamn future. I want mine so full, it drowns out everyone around me.
Until then, I drop, drop, drop.

I was expecting too much by the story of Camden, the youngest son of Pearson. And in the end -although I liked his story, I realised that the star of the Four Sons has been Nixon... He was the one that corrected everything in the end and he satisfied my bloodthirsty needs
warhawke
Genre: Taboo Romance
Type: Book 4 of 4 from Four Sons series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Camden Pearson was the youngest in the family. Due to his age, people tend to underestimated him. Quietly, his calculated mind concocted a plan of a revenge long time coming. But Poppy Beckett might end up ruining everything he worked for.

“You like it when I mind fuck you, baby. You wish I’d fuck your pussy too.”

I’ve always have a soft spot for Camden after learning about his past in the first book, so
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
description

Camden by K Webster
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS:
Book #4of the Four son’s This series should be read in order to understand the plot but can be read as a standalone.
Nixon (Four Sons, #1) by Ker Dukey
Hayden (Four Sons, #2) by J.D. Hollyfield
Brock (Four Sons, #3) by Dani René
Camden (Four Sons, #4) by K Webster

AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
Camden Pearson is the baby of the four son’s but don’t be fooled by his boyish looks and straight A’s, this boy is now a
CC

At 18 years old, Camden Pearson is the youngest son yet he is hyperfocused on his education and long-range career plans. Though he seems to have it all for a man his age, Camden’s past has a stronghold on his motivations. Determined to succeed, he won’t be denied.

“I want to pull everyone in and make them mine. Mine to do my bidding. Mine to control. Mine to conquer.”

Poppy Beckett learned early in life about appearances and how to please her family. Though Poppy is smart, she is also unhappy an
Anne Milne
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book four and I'm not happy because it means no more from this crazy bunch.

Every son has a hidden something that we've discovered along the way but Camden has managed to fly under the radar which is a mistake many have made with him.

Nixon was always the one that I felt the most but Camden has taken a big chunk of my heart. He's a thinker, always watching looking for a weakness trying to find a way in. His master plan is now in play, watching his scheme unfold was fun to read.

A fantastic
EscapeNBooks
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Camden by Author K. Webster is book four in the Four Sons series. It is a spicy and dirty, enemies-to-lovers story with an expected side of the forbidden.

“Close your mouth, Poppy,” he growls, “before I put something in it.”

The once babysitter and the boy she used to babysit. Now she’s the engaged woman and he is the calculating man with a plan to steal and deceive.

“Careful, Beckett,” he sneers. “If you fall, I’m going to catch you. And once you’re in my arms, I won’t let go.”

I knew from the st
nikkigracereads
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Way back in the FOUR FATHERS series, we met the youngest Pearson. It was clear that his story was going to be a tough one, but that boy had something about him that had us all hooked. He was smooth, SO smart and already a fan of the ladies. Fast forward to now, and the end of the FOUR SONS series, and CAMDEN is still all that, but WAY MORE!!! Gahhhhh!!!! He is just so intense, and demanding and hot as fuck!!!!! K Webster finished this series off perfectly, and i can’t wait to go back to the begi ...more
Kahea
***5 ‘Always the Plan’ Stars***

I have to say the warning in the beginning of the book will put you in the right frame of mind before diving into Camden, because it sure as shit did for me and I enjoyed every Pearson-esque moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the dark, the smexy and the sweet, it was all kinds of goodness as the baby of the family finally showed us all that not only is he NOT a baby anymore, but also just how much of a Pearson he really is.

It was hard not to adore Cam, even whe
Ally's Book Reviews (Ally Vance)
5 Four Sons Stars!

K Webster has blown the last book out of the water with such an epic finale I couldn't even fathom.

Camden is a broken and angry young man on a quest for revenge and he will stop at nothing to get it. Wow this was one hell of a story. I loved the slight edge of darkness K brought to the character along with fiercely insatiable and sexy side. What a delicious combo!

Poppy was an excellent match to Camden and the way they danced around each other and the build up was well done. She
Becky Rendon
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Some would say I have something incredibly wrong with me because I always thought Nixon would be my favorite and I would have agreed. But the shocker is Camden is tied with Nixon!

Camden is a whole other kind of animal. His drive and determination is everything. But hidden in the depths is a darkness so deep, it's scary. Learning what pushes him was heart breaking and made me want to put on warriors clothes and fight for the Pearson clan.

Cunning, intelligent, and everything his brothers are too,
Jill
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-erotica
4.5 Stars!
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
4.5 stars for Camden 😍
There is insta love and then there is OTT love Webster style
There is meet cute and then there is I see you I want to fuc*k you/ravage you’re mine insta Webster style
And this is where this author gives her best she’s in her element and to me she totally masters this type of stories.
I had high expectations for this last son and I’m so happy I wasn’t disappointed, I’m also glad this was the last son so that I don’t part with a wtf feeling towards this series.
Well done Web
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Camden by K. Webster is book Four in the Four Sons series. This is the story of Poppy Beckett and Camden Pearson. I haven't yet read the previous books, so for me this was a standalone book.
Poppy used to babysit Camden when they were younger so they have a history. But Camden is out for revenge and Poppy will be one of the tools that he uses. But their feelings start to grown and Camden starts to learn that Poppy means more to him them his plans.
Another great story by Ms. Webster....couldn't put
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I felt for Camden the most in these stories. He is the most understood child and now man in all of them. Now we have him all grown up and getting his revenge for everything he thinks his father ignored.

This story is about redemption, finding love where you least expect it and finding to forgive yourself when you think you are at fault for something that is not at all your fault.

I loved this story so much!
MillsyLovesBooks
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading the Four Fathers Series, i was over the freaking moon that we were getting Four Sons Series!!

These books must be read in order and must be read after the Four Fathers Series. So if you haven't read them Jump to it otherwise

1. You'll be lost

2. You're missing out.

3. YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!!

K Webster has blown the last book out of the water with such an epic finale to this fabulous series.

Kathleen R.
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

He may be the youngest of the brothers, but trust me, he doesn't act as such. He will make you forget it. He will make you regret ever double crossing him. But most of all, he will make those that hurt him in the past hurt as much as they did him.

I had overlooked Camden when i read Eric Pearson's story in the Four Father series, and when it comes to his story, it was more than i could have ever imagined. He is intelligent. Strong, and cunning. But most of all, he has been working on his
Waleska 'Wally' Floyd
With her usual flair of doing things in an offbeat, rousing and intense way Mrs. Webster closes Four Sons Series spectacularly !

Camden , is the golden Pearson brother and his story is the most heartbreaking and emotionally charged of the series as it deals with the taboo subject of child abuse . The way, this author handles that plotline is perfect and the resolution is both gratifying and uplifting. Nevertheless, this is a wonderful love story that hits all my boxes as it is romantic, with hot
Kinky Minx  (The little girl who enjoys dark)
Now we’ve finally got our youngest Pearson – Camden. I have been expecting a lot from Camden at first, I was looking at a cunning calculating bastard I thought and it turns out Camden actually has another side.

Camden is expected to be the future president of America. He never speaks too much and he uses his smile and charms to fix anything that is blocking his way. Camden is still a university student and he needs some practical experience in politics. He went for Poppy. Poppy works in a court a
Maria Angie Mendoza
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is a MUST!!
It would be wise to read the four fathers series as well as the 4 Brothers series in order to get a better perspective on each brother. Each book unveiled another layer about the Pearsons and what a treat for the senses!
The authors Kerry Duke, Jessica D. Hollyfield, Dani René and K. Webster collaborated flawlessly to work their magic and give us 4 stories of family, love and redemption!
Except this brand of family values is a twisted and devilishly dirty story!!
This is the
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it

I highly recommend you read Four Fathers first. Then go read Nixon, Hayden and Brock before you read this story. Like seriously these books are so good you just don’t wanna miss out on any of them.

I certainly got more than I expected with Camden. He’s the youngest and the quietest of the sons. He will do anything to get the revenge he craves.
I really liked Poppy. I was so rooting for her.

An excellent finale to this series. This book is faultless and I totally loved it.

Each author has shown h
Ola Adamska
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2018
What had I just read? How can this story end so fast? Dont get me wrong - it was a GREAT journey with Four Great authors thru Four Fathers and Four Sons Series. This book gave us closure That was unexpected in The least. Yet it was Like everyone needed That and I Loved That.
Camden is The youngest form Pearson children. But I find him The most damaged and complicated form all brothers. Be on The look out for your open mouth so you could close it when That Time comes.
Poppy, That girl nad it in her
Jennifer Finn
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the Four Sons series by various authors, this one was written by K. Webster. First let me say that I absolutely loooooove the hottie on the cover of this book. My only complaint about Camden is it pissed me off how easily he was willing to forget his plans for revenge. Not that I wanted him to hurt Poppy but he definitely should’ve went after the four scumbags, if not for himself then for all the other kids they’ve hurt. His decision was selfish and if Poppy hadn’t ste ...more
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I knew we were saving the best Pearson for last! Camden is perfect! So broken but strong and sexy af!! I love him and Poppy. This book is a fantastic conclusion to the Four Fathers/Four Sons series. I have enjoyed all of these books. I think it was so cool to do a series like this where each book is written by a different author and a different genre. There’s definitely something for everyone! Start at the beginning, you’ll love seeing this crazy story unfold!
Dark Erotic Books

M.E. Carter
Damn. Just... damn.
Meghana Sarathy
Aug 23, 2018 rated it liked it
hmmm...i hate saying this but I was disappointed with this book and I think for the first time ever, I am giving K Webster's book 3 stars. I did dive into book with a lot of expectations but was left with an unsatisfied feeling at the end of it. This was a hot and short read that had the potential to be so much more but it just grazed the surface without providing any depth.
It started on a good note but then the story went haywire without any real plot development. I like character driven/ plot
Ana (thestarslisten)
SPOILER FREE

OMG, I have never been so attracted to an 18 year old before.

Who doesn’t love a great revenge story? Camden Pearson has been plotting his revenge for almost 10 years.

He doesn’t understand the monsters are real. That they don’t come from under beds or in closets, they come straight through my bedroom door.

It is true that Camden grew up a long time ago. Having Eric Pearson as your father will do that to you. Out of the four brothers Camden might be my favorite because of his obsessio
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God, I love the idea behind the Four Fathers and their spin-off the Four Sons series: Four authors, four totally different characters, four even more different stories.

This one is CAMDENs story: The last book in the series. And the last author to contribute. A story about the youngest brother. And what a story it is: Another one in typical Webster-fashion. Another what-the-effin-heck-did-I-just-read?? I mean, with the way Ker Dukey ended the last series, I was terrified about this one – because
Jan
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
The baby of the family, finally, but Camden proves he is anything but a boy.

Four Pearson brothers each with their own dark desires and dark side. Camden is the youngest of the family, the baby, the one the other brothers shelter but Camden is now a man, a man with a revenge plot and a man who is as devious and even more calculated than his other brothers.

Years Camden has plotted his revenge, bided his time and now he is in college sets to put his plan in motion against the man who touched him a
Louise
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, 1-5-stars
Normally this is an author who's work I love (like My Torin which is STILL my favourite book of this year) or at least enjoy (like the quick, dirty taboo Lawn Boys). Sadly for me, this is a complete dud of a book.

Between the constant brand promotion of watches and cars, along with being told that Camden's suits are all custom made, I've also discovered that at 41% the hero is a (view spoiler)
Bargain Basement: $20 AMAZON GIFT CARD 1 4 Aug 10, 2018 05:07PM
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author of over sixty romance books in many different genres including dark romance, taboo romance, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her supportive husband and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include read

Four Sons (4 books)