Start by marking “All My Truths & One Lie” as Want to Read:
All My Truths & One Lie

All My Truths & One Lie

A captivating story about love, family secrets, and self-discovery.

I finally followed the life I always dreamed of. All of the pieces fell into an easy path, but the illusion of perfection hid the pain I was still carrying.

Until I met him.

They say when you cross paths with a twin flame, everything changes. Matthias proved that to be true as he stripped me down, removing
Expected publication: January 23rd 2019 (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about All My Truths & One Lie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All My Truths & One Lie

Fabiola Francisco
Sep 14, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
All My Truths & One Lie is coming January 23, 2019!

More than a love story, All My Truths & One Lie shows the courage it takes to live authentically, beginning with accepting your own truth and healing from it.

I am SO excited to show the cover!

Read the prologue here! https://authorfabiolafrancisco.com/20...

Amazon Pre-order: https://amzn.to/2M1QDxg
iBooks Pre-order: https://apple.co/2x6qYN1
Nook Pre-order: http://bit.ly/2OV4uVW
Kobo Pre-order: http://bit.ly/2DVTtD9
Add it to your TBR: https:
A. Lewis
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola really has a way with the way she writes, and her books always have such power words in them , but this one was by far the best one in my honest opinion.

Navia is a shell of a women trying to find her way after a difficult up bringing..Even though she is still hurting herself it doesnt stop her from trying to help others going as far as making a profession out of it.

she meets Matthias after a chance in counter and souls connect. Not only is he easy on the eyes , but there is something a
Alice
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Well this book was definitely something different! I... I don't know how to find the right words to write a good review... honestly there aren't enough words to express what I felt while I read All My Truths and One Lie.
What have you done with me Fabiola? I'm crying here like a baby. Really! I'm so happy and have goose bumps everywhere but at the same time I'm so damn emotional right now.
It feels like you just hit the nerve. I don't know...
I LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT! EVERY SINGLE WORD OF I
Lori Caprio Tate
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In true Fabiola Francisco fashion this book was an emotional angsty roller coaster of feelings. Navia had me on page one. I read this in one sitting I just could not stop. I had to know what was going to happen. And the ending was just wow!
A.D. McCammon
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I won’t lie, I fell in love with this story when it was still a work in progress. I knew it was going to take the author on a personal journey that would seep into the pages to create something beautiful. And, that’s exactly what happened.

“There comes a time in your life when you must come face to face with your ghosts, or they’ll forever haunt you.”

Fabiola captured so much raw emotion in this story that you can’t help but feel connected to the characters and their journey.

“Maybe people need t
Alicia
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is something completely different from Fabiola’s other books. I normally devour her stories within a few days, but this one took me a little longer to read. This in no way means that it wasn’t enjoyable for me. Completely the opposite really.

This is a deep and emotional story with some strong content. Reading it needed time and patience for me to grasp the complete story Navia needed to tell us. I’m glad that I was able to absorb every word.

Navia and Matthias’s story is more than a love s
Cristina Bon V
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so bad at reviews but let me try without spoilers...
When this book releases, everyone needs to read it!!!

This story seriously pulled at my heart strings, pretty much tearing them apart. Fabiola has such a beautiful and poetic way with words. She brings you these characters that you feel connected with almost instantly. The same happened with Navia this time around. While the story will have you crying like a baby A LOT, you will also love it. Trust me. I feel so lucky to have been given an
Mary Mccormack
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is in no way your typical romance by any shade of the imagination. This one took a little bit to get into because it is really deep and makes you think on multiple levels. It makes you think back to your childhood, your dreams, your future, your choice, and your destiny. Parts of Navia’s character I can relate to, feel in myself, and truly feel drawn to and others are so deep they make my heart for her. Overall a beautiful story of self evaluation, healing for past tragedies that are both y ...more
Lori Amey
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so blown away by this book. My mind and heart was so full of love after reading it. The couple had a connection like no other, I found myself routing for them. I've never read a story like this before. It was so beautiful, uplifting, and inspirational. I wish I could have given more than five stars. This is a must read, get it January 23, 2019.
Patti Biesemeyer Gunkel
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hit me with so many emotions and feels. After only reading the prologue I was hooked. I wanted to read this in one night but I made the choose to read it over a few days. I am glad I did this. As I am writing this I still cant get all of what I want to say out about this book... the first word that comes to my head it AMAZING!
Lindsey Kramer
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was very different from anything that I’ve read by Fabiola. It was an awesome book. It was heartbreaking and beautiful. I was riveted until the very last page. There was never a good stopping point when I absolutely had to put it down.
Cecily Bonney
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Breathtakingly beautiful in every sense of the word..
Mariya
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s hard to put into words how this book made me feel. Because it did make me feel. Everything the heroin was feeling and going through, I felt it too. I felt her pain, I felt her anger, her desire of letting go and forgiving herself and her demons that followed her all her life. The love she was afraid of feeling was so powerful and strong, it helped her heal.
This book is so much more than just a contemporary romance. It’s strong and raw and emotional and powerful and beautiful. It’s about ac
~Misty~
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Absolutely emotional, heart aching, romantic, life changing, and well worth the read! I took my time reading All My Truths and One Lie because I had to process the words. They have such a deep meaning and O needed to visualize the entire book and Navia and Matthias relationship .
Shannon
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a devastatingly beautiful story! This story tugs at your heart in a variety ways and never lets go.

I love how this story is told. It’s as if Navia is a new friend and she’s me telling her story so that we can get to know each other better.

This a story of self discovery and finding your way in a world of lies, hatred, and heartache once you find the one your soul has been searching for.

Love yourself before you can love someone else, if you can’t, you’ll sabotage yourself at every turn.

Gr
Leila
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
All my truths & one lie isn’t like any of the other books I’ve previously read by Fabiola. This one is more weighted with inner struggles and emotional breakthroughs. And in my opinion, it's her strongest one to date.

One thing Navia the main character seems to do, which many will resonate with, is self-sabotage and hiding from her inner self.

Learning acceptance and forgiveness for the things she cannot change, and the things she had no control over, do not come easy.

Until she meets Matthias,
Daniele
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a believer. All My Truths & One Lie only proved I wasn’t alone. This is a beautifully woven story of magic and heartbreak and forgiveness. It takes you on your own journey of self-discovery and by the end you will learn more about yourself. I loved how Navia battles with herself to heal and I love how Matthias is strong enough to see what she needs. Sometimes the simplest gesture is just looking at the person and yourself honestly, that is just one thing I take away from reading this bo ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of those books that resonates deep in your being and stays with you. I found myself questioning, contemplating, examining, and looking at the world with new eyes. A story of two people who find that their connection transcends the test of time. Navia and Matthias will steal your heart and give you hope in finding your soul mate.
Coleen Devlin Leszczynski
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola is new to me and I fell in love with this story. It was so good! I couldn’t stop reading it. Navia has a lot of demons but will that prevent her from falling in love? This story is about heartache and love! You don’t want to miss it.
Jay
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cassie
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so different, the characters felt REAL, the struggles were easy to relate to, even though sometimes hard to read. This is one of the hardest reviews to write because I can't quite say how this book made me feel, but it definitely made me FEEL....

Logan Hr
Dec 23, 2018
Theresa Ritchie
Dec 02, 2018
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received for an honest review

This one may be a case of it's not the book, it's me.

I DNF'd at 22%. I tried to get into this one, but I just couldn't. Nearly 1/4 into the book and I still didn't know what I was really reading about, it felt very disjointed and I just couldn't get my head around what the author was trying to show me.

Johana Hernandez
Dec 17, 2018
Valerie
Jan 15, 2019
Romance Retreat: All My Truths & One Lie coming January 2019! —TBR 1 5 Oct 28, 2018 11:04AM
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music.

VISIT MY AUTHOR PAGE

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Did you know I have a clo