Start by marking “All My Truths & One Lie” as Want to Read:
All My Truths & One Lie

All My Truths & One Lie

A captivating story about love, family secrets, and self-discovery.

I finally followed the life I always dreamed of. All of the pieces fell into an easy path, but the illusion of perfection hid the pain I was still carrying.

Until I met him.

They say when you cross paths with a twin flame, everything changes. Matthias proved that to be true as he stripped me down, removing
Published January 23rd 2019 (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about All My Truths & One Lie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All My Truths & One Lie

Fabiola Francisco
Sep 14, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
All My Truths & One Lie is LIVE!

More than a love story, All My Truths & One Lie shows the courage it takes to live authentically, beginning with accepting your own truth and healing from it.

Read the prologue here! https://authorfabiolafrancisco.com/20...

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2M1QDxg
iBooks: https://apple.co/2x6qYN1
Nook: http://bit.ly/2OV4uVW
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2DVTtD9
Add it to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2wsdYRI

Sneak Peek
I look across the crowded table at Matthias. His eyes are bright, a
Christy Pastore
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
All My Truths & One Lie is supremely beautiful with deeply emotional themes. Navia and Matthias's story is a moving and unforgettable romance . . . but there is so much more to appreciate within the pages of this book.

All My Truths & One Lie is nothing short of powerful and it's demonstrated exquisitely with the strong message and steadfast characters.

Per usual, Fabiola Francisco is fearless in her writing, tearing you apart with each bit of Navia's story-my heart almost couldn't handle
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 1 Steam Fan

A few years ago Fabiola Francisco wrecked my world with such a beautiful story that I couldn't read a book by her for a year. The beginning of this story gave off that similar feeling in the poetic tone that I was afraid I was going to be wrecked once again by this amazing author. I can't place this story in the category of a contemporary romance because it is more about the journey that Navia takes. Yes there is a romance with Matthias that is beautiful and special but I t
Kelsey Buriedinabook_k Lehman
Jan 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I'll start by saying Fabiola Francisco definitely has a way with words. They wrap around you and make you question things about your life.

Too many times though I found myself bored. The lack of dialogue played a big part in that. I didn't feel the characters connection. You definitely get the soul searching and self discovery with this book. I think if you're a big believer in soul searching this book will resonate with you more than it did me.
Natalie
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was sent this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.
A beautifully moving and interesting love story. This book makes you evaluate your past and childhood, future and present. This book made me question how i would cope if it was me.
This book made me evaluate myself, my past failed relationships and friendships too.
Such a powerful book with its content and meaning. Definitely worth a read!
Stephanie
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a completely different book from I'm used to when it comes to Francisco but it was so beautifully written that I didn't care. Francisco did a great job of really dealing with truthfulness. We all have some ugly truths within us and this book will make you look at that but she also makes you realize that it's okay. You just have to face those demons so you can move forward.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I believe this has been my favorite read of 2019 so far. Ms. Fransico hit every emotion I have with the story of Navia and Matthias and gave me a book that sucked me in and characters that came to life for me on those pages. I felt every word she wrote. This is a must read! You will not regret it!
Taoanebr
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
All my Truths & On Lie is my first book from this author, and that's a fantastic start.

2019 started with the unique way possible, with incredible books that grip to your heart.

I felt so connected reading this book, maybe because I’m on a very delicate process to self-discovery after 15 months of pain and suffering, but this book felt very special to me like the author has some special power writing those words.

In this book Navia found her safe place in Mathias, together they fight their demo
Joyffree
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Emotional - Endearing - Powerful
This is on a completely different level than what Francisco normally writes
For me, this was a raw and at times very emotional read
Navia -
We share her journey as she strips her sense of self down to the core- almost a place of primal being - and slowly rebuilds her self love - confidence - and gratification - until she finds the woman she was truly meant to be
I do not want to give away anything - I believe that each of us we will come away with something different
A. Lewis
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola really has a way with the way she writes, and her books always have such power words in them , but this one was by far the best one in my honest opinion.

Navia is a shell of a women trying to find her way after a difficult up bringing..Even though she is still hurting herself it doesnt stop her from trying to help others going as far as making a profession out of it.

she meets Matthias after a chance in counter and souls connect. Not only is he easy on the eyes , but there is something a
Cristina Bon V
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so bad at reviews but let me try without spoilers...
When this book releases, everyone needs to read it!!!

This story seriously pulled at my heart strings, pretty much tearing them apart. Fabiola has such a beautiful and poetic way with words. She brings you these characters that you feel connected with almost instantly. The same happened with Navia this time around. While the story will have you crying like a baby A LOT, you will also love it. Trust me. I feel so lucky to have been given an
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
This book takes you on an emotional journey of forgiveness and overcoming obstacles. Navia is on a path to finding herself and starting a new life in a new town. Throw in a splash of romance with her twin flame and you have a book about the struggles of self discovery.

I really liked the storyline of this book and you could tell that Fabiola put her heart and soul into this book.

However, I felt like it took awhile to get through. I felt like Navia was going in circles, and I didn’t truly feel th
Jenny
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A beautiful and emotional story. This book captivated me after a few chapters. I was so pulled into the story. I was feeling so many emotions. The characters and the storyline are great. Totally worth reading!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Jackie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story about accepting truths and living better. Heartwarming at its best.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Riveting!
My first read by this author and holy holiness what a story to start my fangirling with!
This book was so intense, emotional and thought provoking. Well written, the characters were equally well developed and relatable.
This is not your typical love story. The story of Navia and Matthias took me on their emotional and passionate journey. It’s a deep and intense read, and I was totally engrossed in their bittersweet and heart wrenching story. It tugged at my heart and after I cried all th
April Symes
All My Truths & One Lie by Fabiola Francisco is something completely different from Fabiola’s other books. This is a deep,raw, breathtaking in its beautiful emotional story with some deep content. For me, reading this book needed time and patience to grasp the complete story Navia needed to tell us. This book hit me with so many emotions and feels. After only a few pages into the story, I was hooked.
No spoilers- just know that Navia and Matthias are 2 broken people trying to deal with their
Meagan Beal
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A beautifully and deeply written story. So many feelings and so thought provoking, especially about love and finding yourself.
Mariya
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s hard to put into words how this book made me feel. Because it did make me feel. Everything the heroin was feeling and going through, I felt it too. I felt her pain, I felt her anger, her desire of letting go and forgiving herself and her demons that followed her all her life. The love she was afraid of feeling was so powerful and strong, it helped her heal.
This book is so much more than just a contemporary romance. It’s strong and raw and emotional and powerful and beautiful. It’s about ac
Alice
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Well this book was definitely something different! I... I don't know how to find the right words to write a good review... honestly there aren't enough words to express what I felt while I read All My Truths and One Lie.
What have you done with me Fabiola? I'm crying here like a baby. Really! I'm so happy and have goose bumps everywhere but at the same time I'm so damn emotional right now.
It feels like you just hit the nerve. I don't know...
I LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT! EVERY SINGLE WORD OF I
Lori Caprio Tate
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In true Fabiola Francisco fashion this book was an emotional angsty roller coaster of feelings. Navia had me on page one. I read this in one sitting I just could not stop. I had to know what was going to happen. And the ending was just wow!
Lindsey Kramer
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was very different from anything that I’ve read by Fabiola. It was an awesome book. It was heartbreaking and beautiful. I was riveted until the very last page. There was never a good stopping point when I absolutely had to put it down.
Logan Hr
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not going to be your typical story, but read it with an open mind because its one of the best books I've ever read.. while it is on the heavy side, it will give you an insight of what human beings often deal with in their lives.. I read this book in one sitting because Navia had me since page 1, her journey while difficult is very fulfilling and beautiful!
Up All Night With Books
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!
Review by Nancy
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

An emotional roller coaster, All My Truths & One Lie is a great story that left me with a lot to sit with. Fabiola Francisco is an amazing storyteller, she gave us a captivating story about finding your twin flame and discovering self-love.

Navia and Matthias are two broken people that find love in each other. Their love story is different than what I’m used to. We see a lot of growth in Navia. There is also a lot of each pe
Amanda Katherine
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like usual when it comes to a Fabiola book, it’s taken me a few days to absorb what I just read. Phew! I actually read it all in chunks through out the day, cause I wanted to be sure I was grasping every part of this story, really getting every bit of truth and understanding.

Have you ever sat down thinking “I’ve got this, I’m in a good place” and out of the blue, everything hits you at once? The feeling of your brain buzzing with so much activity? I felt that when reading this, and in a good wa
Angelina
Jan 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Fabiola Francisco is a new author to me and I haven't read any of her previous books, so I didn't really know what to except when I picked up All My Truths & One Lie. I did struggle initially to get into the story and almost gave up, but kept with it and soon found myself becoming more and more involved as the story progressed. I was able to relate with some of what Navia said/feared, and this is a story that has you thinking about your own life and those risks you didn't take. I would've li ...more
Amanda McCalip
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabiola Francisco just has this way with words. You know when you pick up a book written by her, that you are in for an emotional ride. All My Truths & One Lie was an absolutely phenomenal read. I was sucked in from the first page and I was so completely satisfied with this book by the last page. This one is an absolute MUST read.

Navia is trying to get her life together after a difficult up bringing. Matthias comes into her radar after a very chance encounter. These two click from the get go
A.D. McCammon
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I won’t lie, I fell in love with this story when it was still a work in progress. I knew it was going to take the author on a personal journey that would seep into the pages to create something beautiful. And, that’s exactly what happened.

“There comes a time in your life when you must come face to face with your ghosts, or they’ll forever haunt you.”

Fabiola captured so much raw emotion in this story that you can’t help but feel connected to the characters and their journey.

“Maybe people need t
Erin
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fabiola Fransisco has weaved a beautiful tale of survival, acceptance and destiny.
Navia believes that life is a reoccurring cycle and everything we achieve and acquire is already predestined. So when she meets Matthias she isn't at all surprised about their instant connection and the easiness of their companionship.
She and Matthias share similar backstories. He has accepted his truths and has found a way to move forward. The problem is that Navia is struggling to move past her truths and isn't
Teri
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is not your run of the meal romance. But then again coming from this author you should never expect it to be run of the meal. This is the type of read that makes you take a step back into your childhood and re-evaluate. This author takes us through her story about healing and forgiveness for years of physical and sexual abuse throughout generations and makes it personal for us. Before these two can be together they both have to take their path of healing. They are that special couple with t ...more
Leila
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
All my truths & one lie isn’t like any of the other books I’ve previously read by Fabiola. This one is more weighted with inner struggles and emotional breakthroughs. And in my opinion, it's her strongest one to date.

One thing Navia the main character seems to do, which many will resonate with, is self-sabotage and hiding from her inner self.

Learning acceptance and forgiveness for the things she cannot change, and the things she had no control over, do not come easy.

Until she meets Matthias,
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: All My Truths & One Lie coming January 2019! —TBR 1 6 Oct 28, 2018 11:04AM
  • Return to Us (The Harbour Series, #3)
  • Love War (Battlefield of Love #1)
  • Dr. Fellatio
  • Loving London (Flawed Heart, #3)
  • Uncovered by Truth (Lies and Truth, #2)
  • Tell Me Something True (Truth in Lies, #3)
  • Blue Genes #1 (The Story of Us: Into the Blue)
  • Abandoned Grace: An Interview with Devin Andersen (The Life of Anna, #6)
  • Fix Me Not (The Fix, #2)
  • When Fall Breaks (Seasons of Jefferson, #1)
  • Surviving Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy, #2)
  • Black and White Flowers (The Real SEAL Series, #1)
  • Girl Crush
  • Doll Face (Doll Face #1)
  • Dying Wish
  • In Her Space (Stars Duet, #2)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music.

VISIT MY AUTHOR PAGE

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Did you know I have a clo