Start by marking “Nixon (Four Sons, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nixon (Four Sons, #1)

(Four Sons #1)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  773 Ratings  ·  224 Reviews
Nixon

I am devious, a dark soul, and son to a dead man—or am I?
I plan many moves ahead to get the result I want.
Her.
Things may be complicated, but we were always destined for each other.
I’ll protect her from any threat and defend my interests, even if it means going against my own brothers.
My name is Nixon Pearson.
I’m ruthless and deadly, but also devoted.
People may thi
ebook, 1st Edition
Published July 20th 2018

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“Do you think I’m a psychopath?”

description
This was....weird.. to say the least.
Whilst having never read the four father series, I actually found myself catching on way faster than i anticipated. However, I still couldn't get over how weird it was. How oddly addicting the whole plot was, and no matter how unrealistic - these four sons are actually quite addicting.

description
____________

Short Introduction to the Four Sons Series

What I feel would be really helpful before I get into this review is giving any poten
Sophia Triad
After finishing the 4th father, I was honestly too scared to start son number 1...

***Spoilers ahead -although most facts are described in the Four Fathers Recap in the beginning of the book.***

...but if you have read Wheeler from the 4 fathers, you will notice in Nixon that almost everything is toned down.

Yes, the father (Eric) is still dead -and I am still not sad about it...sorry but he deserved it.
Yes, Rowan is still pregnant with Eric's baby.
Yes, Nixon still thinks that he is a psychopath an
Jen
Nixon is the first book in the Four Sons series and I quite literally devoured it! The thing with this story is that you need to read Book #4 in the Four Fathers series to fully understand this book. In fact, even though the Four Fathers series states that it’s stand alone... the best experience will be to read them all in order, and then Nixon right away!

I enjoyed this dark read a lot! I was able to get a bunch of answers that had arose in the last series! I do not have a lot to say regarding t
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 1 of 4 from Four Sons series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Nixon Pearson grew up privileged, but that didn't mean he had it easy. As the third brother of four siblings, he might be young but he was matured beyond his years. However, behind the wise eyes laid a darkness that risked being unleashed when it came to the girl he wanted.

I may only be coming up on seventeen, but I’ve been a man a lot longer than I should have been. The world is fucking ugly, and we ha
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m not going to rate this JUST YET..

Because

Going into this I thought I’d be able to keep up and understand the storyline being that it’s the first book within the four sons series, but honestly if you’ve not read the four fathers series like myself, I found myself floundering, trying to connect the dots to the gaps that propped up within this novel, so I strongly urge that you start with the four fathers books first because there is a lot of background information that I wished I had of kn
Kathy West
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And the Four Sons Series is off to a GREAT start!!!
Nixon, Nixon, Nixon.
Is he a psychopath?
This is what he is trying to figure out during this book.
Nixon’s books gives us a flashback of the last 2 years or so. His book explains what life was like right after his father died and how the boys and Rowan survived.
Nixon’s story touches my heart but I can see the evil in him. His evil is different than Jaxson Wheeler’s evil. Nixon is smart and cunning, noting he was able to get Jaxson to do his di
CC
3.5 Stars

Nixon Pearson has been a good brother and son but he questions the darkness in his soul. A natural protector, Nixon steadily assumes this role and begins to discover what kind of person he can be.

“I didn’t always have this darkness inside me. My soul became tainted, murky with other people’s darkness, their sins raining down over me like acid, saturating me, infecting my core.”

What ensues, is a journey for Nixon as he continues to mature and accepts the added responsibility created fr
♛ Jarusauskas
I'M REALLY PISSED OFF, OK?

What Eric and Rowan had in Pearson was great. I loved their story, their unconventional romance. People can say whatever they want but it was obvious that Eric loved her, he was willing to be serious with her even after having hundreds of women at his disposal. He chose her. Maybe his reasons at the beginning weren't good, but after he fell in love with her, he was going to marry her and take care of her and their baby girl.

And as if killing Eric wasn't enough for you,
chandler ainsley ❁
Jul 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
they're continuing with a second depraved series? why the fuck not
Kahea
***5 ‘Am I A Psychopath?’ Stars***

The ending to The Four Fathers was all KINDS of F*cked up.
Hands down. Messed. UP.
And I knew things couldn’t be left the way they were, so when the Four Sons series was announced I was totally excited (and laughed a little when it was made known that Ker Dukey was going first) and couldn’t wait to get my hands on the books and I have to say that Nixon is all kinds of amazing.

Nixon is sweet, stubborn, a little devious and has a bit of darkness in him, but has a
Terri Lynn
Jul 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
What the hell did I just read? Hell to the NO!
I guess Ro has a gold vagina, every one wanted it.
Just sick shit. That is what this is. Sick. She tastes what 3 out of 4 brothers. Gets a HEA with one of the brothers, the one who is 2 years younger than her. She sleeps with there father, He dies, she gets shot in her stomach. Still able to carry the baby. So Nixon, plays Daddy to his sister? GTFOH. Ro is a tripple dipper.

This isn't a romance book. Thoughts are just, sick. I don't know how to word
Jen
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I so needed this book after reading Wheeler in the Four Fathers series. It answers so many questions that were left over previously. So far I’m loving how these four authors (Ker Dukey, K Webster, Dani Rene, and JD Hollyfield) each write a book in one of these series, but they are so well done it’s as if one person wrote them all.
SimplyƝì₭
This was a spicy short, but what I loved most was the suspense factor that prevailed through the entire book. I wanted to see Nixon in action and I got that with this one. I was also happy to get the update on Lucy and Trevor. This series is a wild ride. Lucky for me all the books are out and I can finish them at my pace.
Jessica Alcazar
AGAIN, we are off to a fabulous start and I am super excited about it.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I was scared about this story-line people. If you haven't read Four Fathers or at least Wheeler (book 4) then you have no idea why I would be scared, but if you have ... I know you feel me!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am with everything about this book. There's a lot about the book I won't be sharing because, spoilers, but I will say one thing that shouldn't be a spoiler at all: Rowan and Nixon live HEA *y
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
After the suspenseful way in which the last book in the four fathers finished I was as looking forward to the four sons. I waited for all of them to be out and I’m diving right in.

I gave Nixon 3.5 and I mostly enjoyed it, I was happy with the way the book ends! Finally this author did one thing right! Every time I read something by her I get conflicted feelings, she lists herself as a dark author but, my fault, I can’t seem to click with her writing, rather than dark I feel it’s just shock value
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Read Four Fathers before you read this series. To get the most of this series make sure you read Four Fathers and then Four Sons in order.

I was super excited to read this and I wasn’t disappointed. I absolutely loved Nixon. Rowan and Nixon are so good together. They are meant to be.

Expect the unexpected with this story but you should know that if you’ve read previous books by this author. As soon as I started reading this I only put my kindle down when I had finished. It’s that kinda read.
I s
Camila Matuella
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
2,5

Esse livro tinha TANTO potencial, mas acabou sendo apenas mais uma história, que me fez diminuir a nota dele.

Excessive~Reader
This book is best after reading the 4 fathers HOWEVER you can start with this one, as I have. But you’re going to want to read the fathers after anyway, as I do. Lol.
I loved the brothers! Nixon was so shockingly sweet and yet sour, I fell in love with how hard he loved. This book has addicting characters that make you need more books of them. Which is not shocking for this author to suck us readers in and never let go.
FMR Book Grind
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gina's Review
4.5 Stars

What an amazing start to a new series! This book does a great job on laying down the foundation for what is to come. But at the same time we do get a Nixon romance story in there as well. The author did a great job on combining the two. I thought it was well written and held my attention through out the entire story. I did miss some of that super dark we tend to get from this author but thats ok! I still very much enjoyed the story!
Kim BookJunkie
***The following review includes spoilers regarding the FOUR FATHERS series***

The one and only thing I disliked about PEARSON (Four Fathers #3) was how easily the sons accepted their father dating their close, underage friend. The one and only thing I disliked about WHEELER (Four Fathers #4) was that it ended with a cliffhanger. NIXON resolved BOTH of those issues!!! In NIXON, we finally get to hear the thoughts and feelings we weren’t made privy to in PEARSON and all loose ends are tied up. Bes
Kathleen R.
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Holy. Hell. What did i just read there? Nixon was insane! For real! I mean, i've read the previous four fathers series *spoiler alert, if you haven't read wheeler beforehand like i hadn't, then you'll pretty much know what happens in that book in the first two chapters of Nixon*.

This book was like a kick in the face with awwwww moments and then the 'holy crap' moment that makes you have to reread that passage, just because. This was nothing like i expected it and i absolutely loved it fo
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
When it was first announced that the Four Fathers series was getting a spin-off oh my goodness did I find myself jumping for joy because holy moly did I freaking love those stories. I still remember devouring each and every one of them in one sitting because once I started it was nearly impossible to put them down. The author's; Ker Dukey, J.D. Hollyfield, Dani René and K Webster; sure know how to write some dark and twisted men, which is why I lea
Waleska 'Wally' Floyd
Nixon , wow... What a way to make a entrance! An awesome debut for a new book series.

This is book 1 of the Four Son's Series the continuation to the hugely successful , entertaining and must-read Four Father's Series . You'll get better understanding and enjoyment if you read that series first.

Ker Dukey has done an amazing job with the tone and feel of this book . She knit together a tale that it's fluid , captivating and feels real . Nixon as a character comes across as a badass superhero with
Renee
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Nixon is the first book in the Four Sons Series. A four book set that are by four different authors just like Four Father's were. I read a couple of the Four Fathers books but missed two of them. It did not affect my reading of Nixon though and there was a summary of what happened in Four Fathers in the beginning of this book.

Nixon is devious, a dark soul, and a son to a dead man-or is he? He plans m
Nina
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As soon as this baby landed on my Kindle I jumped in and finished it four hours later. If I wasn't trying to sneak read at work, I would've finished a lot sooner. After finishing the Four Fathers , I couldn't wait to start reading the Four Son's. I absolutely fell in love with Nixon. How could you not when you can clearly see how much he loves HER. When you do, you'll fall in love with him too! What I enjoyed the most, is you get to see a side of Nixon you don't see in the previous books. Not on ...more
Nicolette Eyssen
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
by Ker Dukey

Dukey has quickly become one of my favorites. I often wonder about her level of depravity. The stuff she creates in her books is not normally for the weak or easily triggered.
What can I say- She bad and I love her.

Nixon’s Story was pretty amazing.
I really thought it was going to go one way and she totally switched it up and took a turn a didn’t see.
Nixon finally got answers about his past AND his future.
I’m not sure it could have gone better.

Rocking little novella!

Happy Re
Kinky Minx
I have never read Four Father series but I already know I will love this story.
Thank you author and indiesapr for the ARC, I love the story!!!!

A 4.5 star for this book, the story is easy and romantic. Yes at some point I did think Nixon is a psychopath but NO because he will kill because he wants to protect the one he loves. Rowan is lucky to have Nixon on her side, Nixon took care of everything for her, love her and care for her truly.
Highly recommend this series to everyone who likes a comp
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book starts out where "Four Fathers" ends. We have a lot going on and all 4 boys have a lot of growing up to do. They have big feet to fill and I don't think they are going to be able to do it. Yes, their father was a dick, but they had everything given to them. Now they have to grow up and do it themselves.

Nixon is the youngest brother. He is also in love with his fathers would be girlfriend, Rowan.

Rowan is Nixon's age and pregnant with his sister/brother. I know missed up right? But tha
Tracey
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yeah we finally get the sons story if you haven't read the previous 4 brother book check them out. Nixon book was amazing I couldn't get enough of this story great connection between the main character I can't wait to read the rest of the brothers book. I Voluntarily review this book for my honest opinion.
Jill
4 Stars

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

Four Sons (4 books)