Start by marking “Taxed by Love (St. Fleur #5)” as Want to Read:
Taxed by Love (St. Fleur #5)

Taxed by Love

(St. Fleur #5)

Love was in the air and Gabrielle wasn’t interested. Even if she was willing to risk her heart again, which she wasn’t, any man would have to get past her overbearing brother first.

Andrew was unashamed of his love of women... until he found himself yearning for what his friends had found—love and family. When a gorgeous woman caught his eye at a buddy’s wedding reception,
Published August 29th 2018 by A.J. Renee

To ask other readers questions about Taxed by Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taxed by Love

Start your review of Taxed by Love (St. Fleur #5)
Richelle Robinson
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
What can I say?? I am such a huge fan of this series. Each book can be read as a stand-alone but I suggest starting at the beginning with “Widowers Aura” to get the bigger picture.

Andrew and Gabrielle are very like minded when it comes to relationships and attachments. They meet one night and there’s an attraction but they have some obstacles in their way. I loved the whole forbidden love aspect of this story. The whole waiting for the shoe to drop moment. Andrew and Gabrielle have very good ch
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Sara, 4 stars

Who doesn’t love a good commitment issue story! Gabrielle and Andrew's story had me from the start. I love a book that can ignite all my emotions. Recommend this read!!
Amber
Aug 26, 2018 rated it liked it
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
3.5 Stars

Gabrielle and Andrew have something in common—both are afraid of commitment. But when a quick hook up between complete strangers leads to a possibility of more, these lovers must decide if risking heartbreak is worth a love to last a lifetime.

Taxed by Love is the 5th installment of the St. Fleur series; however, it is the first I have read. In my opinion, these stories should be read in order. I was a little lost starting with book 5, and most likely would have enjoyed it more had I r
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
What happens when a man who normally keeps a revolving door of women meets "the one" who is a woman who is scared of commitment?! You get a story full of frustratingly push & pull moments that make you want to scream in the best ways. Andrew has always been okay with a never settling down until he met Gabrielle, and all of a sudden, all of the hooks up just didn't cut it anymore. Gabrielle had friends with benefits until they got too attached, then she cut them off, as she wasn't in it for anyth ...more
Michelle
Shelves: 2018, 5-star-read, arc
Andrew never thought he'd fall in love and settle down until he met Gabrielle but Gabrielle wasn't interested in love. A wedding brought these two together for one night of unforgettable passion then they went their separate ways. Destiny brought them back together and they are given another chance to find love. Andrew and Gabrielle are perfect together and bring out the best in each other. This story took me on an emotional roller coaster and I loved every twist along the way. The author took u ...more
Jamie Chomyc
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enjoyed this book I was hooked right from the beginning!!
This is Gabrielle and Andrew's story and is the 5th book in AJ Renee's St.Fleur series!! It can be read as a standalone or in order!!
Gabrielle is strong and has no room in her life for any kind of complications especially the romantic kind!! Andrew is HOT!! And he knows it he has the same motto as Gabrielle no complications but he deals with his by just hooking up he's Mr hit it and quit it!! It was supposed to be one night...
 Tania
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
What do you get when two people who don't commit hit it off?? Well let's just say it's a complicated cluster of emotions.
Andrew and Gabrielle are both afraid of commitment, they are both happy being free and not having to worry about their hearts being broken. That's being said the moment these two hit it off, they start feeling things they haven't since they've loved their hearts up.
Will they both put their fears aside and enjoy the ride or will they fo their separate ways?
This is the 5th book
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the fifth book in this amazing series, and is Gabrielle and Andrew’s story. Both of these characters are afraid of any commitment, and when their emotions for each other change, will they take a chance on love? No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a well written flawless story, which had me captivated throughout, and I cannot wait to read more of this talented authors’ work. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all readers!
Tashia
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gabby and Drew's story pulls you in from the very beginning. I didn't stop until I finished it. You'll get laughs, tears, and love with this story. Taxed by love made me fall in love with St. Fleur series all over again.
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really good read. You have Andrew and Gabrielle who have issues with committing to each other, but then life happens and throws all kinds of obstacles of trying to find that person whom they had lost. This is a really good read and made me want to go and read the past books of the series. The first book I have read by the author but definitely not the last.
Sam McCarthy
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous!!!

AJ did it again!!! I absolutely LOVE this series!!! This one was no exception! Keep ‘me coming my friend!!! Awesome!
Tiffany
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gabrielle is a strong, self-sufficient girl that has no room for complications in her life, her heart has been hidden safely away for years and that's how it's going to be. Until Mr. Hit & Quit it, Andrew, gives her more to think about. Neither are in the game of love but sometimes when you take something off the menu, it may just be exactly what you're craving.
This delicious read will keep you up at night! Don't deprive yourself of a fabulous read!!!
This is the 5th book in the St. Fleur series
Nov 05, 2018
Sarah Smaldon
Apr 10, 2019
A.J. Renee
Jul 02, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tasha Sprouse
Corrina Housham
Calvin
Patricia L Brigman
Jul 16, 2018

• Defending Allye (Mountain Mercenaries, #1)
  • Miss
  • Why Her? (Mistaken Identities, #2)
  • Lost Boy
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries #2)
  • Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Defending Harlow (Mountain Mercenaries #4)
  • Securing Piper (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #3)
  • Mace (Lighthouse Security Investigations #1)
  • Walker (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #3)
  • Rank (Lighthouse Security Investigations, #2)
  • When Forever Changes (Forever Love #1)
  • Redemption (Vincent and Eve #3)
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
  • Beneath the Surface
  • Switch Bidder (Jock Hard #2.5)
  • Hard Pressed (Talbott’s Cove, #2)
  • Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes, #1)
AJ Renee is the author behind the St. Fleur series, Love in Scrubs series, Beauty Unmasked, Winter's Surprise, Unlucky in Love, Surviving Paris, and Finding Love at the Falls.... She's a military wife and mother to three young girls. She graduated from the University of Central Florida with her Masters of Science in Criminal Justice and a Bachelors of Science in Psychology while working at the lib ...more

St. Fleur (6 books)
  • Widower's Aura (St. Fleur #1)
  • Always Mine (St. Fleur #2)
  • Duplicity (St. Fleur #3)
  • No Going Back (St. Fleur #4)
  • Complications (St. Fleur #6)