Start by marking “Coach Long” as Want to Read:
Coach Long

Coach Long

(Taboo Treat)

Coach Everett Long has a chip on his shoulder.
Working every day with the man who stole his
fiancée leaves him pissed and on edge.
His temper is volatile and his attitude sucks.

River Banks is a funky-styled runner
with a bizarre past.
Starting over at a new school was supposed to
be easy…but she should have known better.
She likes to antagonize and tends to go after
what she’s
93 pages
Published July 16th 2018

Start your review of Coach Long
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

COACH LONG is yet another uber naughty and over the top May/December romance that is a part of K. Webster’s Taboo World. This author continually pushes the limits and while I often find the plot of these books over the top, I can’t deny they are also wildly entertaining. I think there has only been one book I really didn’t love at all in this series but more often than not I am a huge fan of this author’s works.

It seems like all of the men i
Jen
Another quick, sexy, Taboo Treat from K. Webster! I’m enjoying these short stories... they are stand-alone...yet they include a bunch of characters that all live in the same town! They are friends and the thing that each couple share in common is the age difference between the woman and the man!

“Coach Long” is about the Coach and his student; River! These two have major chemistry right from the beginning! They also share the taste of kinky sex! I loved how creative they were at times and I don’t
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

GENRE: Taboo Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
has just started a new school and
Everett Long is the 37-year-old coach & math teacher of Brown Senior High; he is about to be in a whole lot of trouble when the new student, Eighteen year old River Banks, captures more than his attention. She teases him with her sassy mouth and short shorts.

Detention becomes dangerous when it turns into a hot and kinky forbidden love affair.

description

MY THOUGHTS:
This i
Melanie (mells_view)
A smutty, spicy, taboo treat!

Another hot and spicy taboo treat from K Webster. If you like smutty, taboo, student/teacher, and legal age gap romance then you NEED to check Coach Long out. You will not be disappointed!
Jillian
I have been very eagerly and not so patiently awaiting the release of Coach Long. It is one of K Webster's taboo treats set in her taboo world with several other loosely interconnected books. I have devoured each and every one of them and this was no different.

I loved this book. It had me entranced from the very beginning. I was totally in love with the main female character from the first description we got of her-
o Her name is River Banks
o She has dark hair with pink and purple in it
o She wa
Sabrina
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

THIS BOOK WAS HOT
the sex scene were on point.
The story and the writing were good.
I wasn’t expecting anything at all, and I was pleasantly surprised.
Definitely reading more books of her’s.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
objectively not a bad story for fans of taboo stories. this one is taboo but is it my level of taboo that I want?? no. I don't like the themes depicted in this one and I was uncomfortable a few times. LOL
Kathy West
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Before you go into this book, know that it is a TABOO book and is not for everyone. That being said...you have been warned.

I love K. Webster and her taboo treats. They are quick, easy reads and they always have a sexy element to them.

If you have read some of Webster's other books, such as Renner's Rules or Ex-Rated Attraction, you will know some of the characters that appear in this book. Plus you would have meet Coach Long before.

Coach Long is a high school math teacher and the track coach.
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Well what can I say about Coach Long? *fans self* He is super freaking dreamy, that’s what I’ll say. And he is a dirrrty fucker! This book is so hot. I loved it!
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
3.5 rounded up.

Same as the others. They are starting to blend together but I still enjoy them inbetween longer, heavier reads. I am getting really tired of the books being out of order though. I have no interest in backtracking trying to remember who is who and who knew who when.

I always know what I'm getting when I go into a K. Webster novella and this was my favorite I think so far. Not only do we have an age gap (surprise! Oh, wait, they all are age gap) but we have coach/student. I've alway
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot, steamy and slightly taboo. Perfect read to complete in one afternoon.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dayz get the fan out. This is a hot naughty read that I inhaled in one sitting.

I absolutely love taboo reads and this author knows how to write a great taboo. She steps out of the box into her own taboo world and I love it :)

When Coach Long is introduced to eighteen year old River Banks he knows she’s gonna be all sorts of trouble.

This is a quick read, ideal for bedtime wink wink. It’s a hot, naughty read that is oh so good. Can’t wait to read more from this author.
AleJandra
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

“I know. It would feel so much better if my cock was stretching you out, I would hurt you, baby. I would hurt you so good.”

description

Típica y cliché historia erótica entre un hombre mayor en una posición de poder, con una jovencita vulnerable.

En este tipo de historias, la trama es lo de menos; lo realmente valioso es la escritura, la forma en que la autora escoge cada palabra que nos haga excitar.

Porque honestamente eso es lo que le da valor de este tipo de historias erotic
Iris
Honestly, at this point, "good" K Webster books are so far and few between I'm thinking it's easier to stop reading her altogether.

Which is a shame because she used to be one of my favourites.
I wonder when someone is going to address K Webster's obsession with romanticizing rape and sexual abuse. The way the "heroine" describes her past sexual experiences (before the age of fifteen with grown ass men, people) is absolutely disgusting. K Webster writes it in a way that is supposed to arouse the
Nana
Mar 11, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
Nope - DNF
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

“I’d take you out right now and parade you around the school on my arm if it wouldn’t get me fired to do so, If I’m jobless, while you’re here in school, I can’t taste your pussy. And, angel, I need to taste that sweetness every day.”

webster'ın taboo serisi ilgi çekici. daha önce Ex-Rated Attraction'ı okumuştum ve yorumda bayağı gömmüşüm (kitaptaki karakterler burda da var). artık o zaman başka bişi bekledim de mi öyle oldu yoksa cidden mi kötüydü bilmiyorum ama bu güzeldi (orda bi başarısız thr
Denise
DNF @ 39%

Zero basis in reality. He calls her a stripper/emo in front of other students, mocks her, stares at her boobs, pulls down her shorts to give her a "massage", they shower together at school, he takes her to his house and they watch a movie in his bed. She blurts out that she has a history of hooking up with much older guys so he ends things, yet never thought to ask her how old she was before hooking up. He's 37 and she's 18. There is also drama with the (view spoiler)
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
OMG! I love this sexy, hot taboo story so much! Coach Long had me all jizzy in my pants. Not gonna lie. He's a dirty motherfucker and I loved every sinful word that came out of his delicious mouth! Lots and lots of sexy times between these two. I mean...he's got moves man. God, yes. Now I'm all hot again.

If you're looking for a quick, dirty romp that's fun and will put a smile on your face while making you moan - A LOT, then you should get you some COACH LONG! RAWR!
Jessica Alcazar
Well that was quick and fun and sexy and even had a pretty heartwarming vibe! Exceptional taboo treat ! I really love this world that K. Webster has created and I hope she continues to add to it for a very long time! ...more
Elle
3* STARS!

→ Mainstream theme. Enemies-to-lovers.
→ Unconventional love with huge age gap.
→ SEX is not memorable. Sad :(
→ Heroine has problem like a nympho. Attention hoe. Not my taste.
→ Hero is a total jerk at first but a soft marshmallow after taste the honey.
→ Predictable drama with rushed ending.
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Another story in the taboo world conjured up by K. Webster. A short story packed with hot steamy sex and a splash of kink thrown in for good measure. Albeit short the author manages to make the story work, of course the main characters want to jump each other at first glimpse, and we don’t have to wait to long for them to get down to business. I enjoy these short interludes and the fact that the characters are all linked in a way but their stories can all be read as standalone.
Anne Milne
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic naughty short taboo read from K Webster.

I'm a huge fan of not only this author but the taboo genre. If you've not read a K Webster book this is a perfect book to start with.

Coach Long is all kinds of messed up he meets new student River and the fun begins. It's a hot sexy drama filled fun read, Coach is one filthy mouthed man but he might just have have met his match in River.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, smut
3.5 Sumtty stars

I guess K. Webster is going to write smutty novellas? I don’t hate it.

It’s a hot book with some kink and not really taboo, so YAY. There is a 20-year age difference but don’t worry guys she is 18.

River is a student and she’s pretty out there with her sexuality.

Coach Everett is your “average” hot coach… lol don’t you love it?

Anyhow this book kept me entertained for about 45 mins. So YAY!
Eva ☆
Apr 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Smut for the sake of smut, but very fun, not as taboo as I thought ... Kind of boring sometimes

Rating: 3 Stars.
Steam: 6 out of 10.
Triggers: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
Paperback Princess
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Forbidden Coach/Teacher/ student romance
Kahea
***5 ‘The Bully and The Brat’ Stars***

This little treat was all kinds of quick, smutty, dirty, kinky taboo goodness with a good dash of heart tossed into the mix and I devoured it in no time flat. (No multitasking needed for this one). But then again, this is a K Webster taboo treat….so really? Is anyone truly surprised??
No? Didn’t think so.

I honestly adored River aka The Brat and Everett aka Coach Long aka The Bully. River definitely has some issues going on, but there is an honesty to her
Jacqueline
Fast and filthy, this reminded me of an early style Alexa Riley.

Complete short story and available on ku.
EpicRomanceReviews
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
¸.•´¸.•⭐´¨) ¸.•⭐'¨
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
❤~🌟~❤ 4.5 "CRUSHING ON COACH LONG” STARS!❤~🌟~❤

"She’s such a sweet goddamned temptation."

COACH LONG, a standalone novella in the wondrously talented K Webster's Taboo World, is all kinds of SMUTILICIOUS! This coach/student age gap romance gives new meaning to the term guilty pleasure! I gobbled this tasty confection up like a chocolate truffle, because it was just so dang decadent!!

Sighhhh...I couldn’t get enough of the Bully and the Brat!

Coach Everett Long in a
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
K. Webster's TABOO TREATS just get sexier and steamier with each new release! Each time I feel like my heart goes into overdrive with these insanely hot and oh so forbidden romances and my goodness do I need a new set of...well you know...after reading!

Coach Long is a student/teacher taboo romance that will surely leave you all hot and bother from start to finish! River Banks is a sexy and confident 18 year old woman who is instantly attracted to

• Sunshine and the Stalker
  • Pretty, Dark and Dirty
  • Nixon (Four Sons, #1)
  • Hayden (Four Sons, #2)
  • Brock (Four Sons, #3)
  • Unconditional
  • Share Me
  • Tortured Whispers
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Daddy Me
  • Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)
  • Blackstone (Four Fathers, #1)
  • NORTH
  • Choke Me
  • Wheeler (Four Fathers #4)
  • Hurt Me
  • Play Me
  • Genesis
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Taboo Treat (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Bad Bad Bad